Start by marking “Thunderjizz (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #3)” as Want to Read:
Thunderjizz (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #3)

Thunderjizz (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
Graffiti City: Cummageddon
Issue 3
THUNDERJIZZ

Lounge singer, voluptuous Siren, and newbie superhero with the Sexual Liberation Underground Taskforce (S.L.U.T.), Lark Lambskin misses the Scottish clan she left behind in Eulalee Bayou. Though, more than anything, she yearns to reunite with her true love, Smoke.

Theirs was a forbidden romance, him being a weremuskrat and all, bu
Published August 1st 2017 by Howling Mad Press

To ask other readers questions about Thunderjizz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thunderjizz

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews

Start your review of Thunderjizz (Graffiti City: Cummageddon Issue #3)
Rie Warren
Yep. I’m binge reading. My guilty summer pleasure, and how could I not? Five total “Issues”, coming one each month?

And let’s talk about the titles in this series:
A License to Jizz
The Spy Who Jizzed Me
Thunderjizz
Live and Let Jizz
Jizzraker

^^^Tongue in cheek theme much?

Thor Cox is an author with a master plan. And it is dastardly, devious, totally dirty and starting to come together.

I want more of this one! An author who keeps getting better and better with each book . . . I am d-e-d with this one
Kendall Grey
I've read all five of the novellas in this series, and issue #3 is my favorite. Maybe it's the Scottish Southern belle club owner-turned-superheroine who can sing the pants off her customers (literally). Maybe it's the Testicle Twins, a pair of German Deutsche-bags who show up at Lark's door demanding that the siren turn over Clan MacCloud's Cock Ring or face ... punishment (SNARF!). Or maybe it's the reaction Lark gets from the Sexual Liberation Underground Taskforce’s (S.L.U.T.'s) switchboard ...more
Thor Cox
May 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: shit-i-wrote
Aug 04, 2017
Jacob Mcneil
is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2018
Thor Cox spends his days hunting frost giants in the land of ice and snow. When he’s not slaughtering jötnar, wrestling polar bears in the Svalbard, or carving magical runes from the bones of his enemies, he writes superhero smut.

News & Interviews