Start by marking “Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble” as Want to Read:
Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble

Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble

(Isadora Moon)

Published May 4th 2017 by Oxford University Press

To ask other readers questions about Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble

Start your review of Isadora Moon Gets in Trouble
Tatiana de Dios
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reseña completa: https://www.bookshelfbytati.com/2020/...

Uno de los motivos por los que empecé a leer estos libros es porque de vez en cuando me gusta leer cosas de este estilo, historias muy ligeras y cortas que se leen en una hora como mucho. Estos libros me recuerdan un montón a los de Los Cinco de Enid Blyton, no sé si alguien sabrá de cuales hablo, pero es un estilo similar: una serie de personajes que cada libro narra una historia distinta.
La verdad es que la edición de estos libros es una
Sophie Reed
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: isadora-moon
my favorite part was when Mirabelle magiced the dragon alive with her wand
Mehsi
Isadora get in trouble! Yep, our sweet Isadora gets into big big trouble in this book!

At first I thought I already read this book when I was at Library #1, but then I found out I hadn't read it. OMG. I just love the Isadora Moon series, they are cute, sugary, glittery, and fun. I was very much curious on how Isadora would get into trouble and how her parents (and school) would react.

In this one we see Mirabelle, Isadora's niece, visit for half-term. I was happy to see her again, though my happin
Pilar Lopez
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es para niños/a. Es divertido de muchas aventuras traviesas y muy linda historia de Isadora Moon.
Barbara
There's something endearing about these early reader books featuring a girl who is half-fairy, half-vampire. I've read the others in this series and really enjoyed them as will be the case for many youngsters, especially those with a bit of interest in magic. Isadora Moon is a good, mostly obedient girl, but when her cousin, Mirabelle, comes to visit, she goes along with whatever the girl wants. This leads to quite a bit of trouble since Mirabelle, half-fairy, half-witch, adds a bit of magic to ...more
Cari Martinez
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was a little skeptical about this book since it’s pink and “girly” and I read with my 7year old son and 9 year old nephew. But then I reminded myself that I want to expose them to a world of books from a neutral standpoint without stereotypes and let them choose their own paths and interest. So glad I chose this book. This book was awesome and has a good moral; The book facilitated the conversation of peer pressure.

They gave it 5 stars.

What did you guys think?
“I like this book and I wish the
Annamarie Carlson (she, her)
Isadora is so excited that her fairy-witch cousin is coming for a visit! But her cousin, Mirabelle, is a little bit older and a little bit more adventurous than Isadora. Mirabelle's activities are a lot of fun, but soon Isadora realizes that maybe she shouldn't have agreed to let her cousin magic a baby dragon into existence. Can Isadora keep the dragon a secret from her parents so no one gets in trouble?

Another great addition to the sweet Isadora Moon series. I enjoy the twist on the traditiona
Clau
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
En realidad un 3,5. Es un libro entretenido y divertido. También cabe decir que no es el libro mas educativo del mundo (sólo hay que leer el titulo), pero compensa sabiendo que la historia es ficticia.
Es rápido de leer y muy corto porque aun que tenga 117 páginas sus dibujos ocupan bastante espacio (lo cual no me importa). Ah, y también me gusta el detalle del test del final. Recomendadísimo para un regalo de cumpleaños a la cual a quien se regale aunque no sea mucho de leer este libro puede ser
Eve beinguniquebooks
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this book Isadora and her cousin Mirabelle have fun with a dolls house and even become part of it with a nifty spell!

However as pink rabbit remains miniature, the girls also struggle with a new oet, a dragon!

As the Dragon causes havoc at school and Isadora's parents have no idea about any of this going on, how long will they be able to keep it all a secret?

It was such a cute and fun story to read and especially as we meet more of Isadora's family it shows how they have different skills and cr
Estela Ruiz
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Razones por las que debes leer la colección de libros de Isadora Moon:

1. Isadora es especial porque es diferente: su mamá es un hada, su papá es un vampiro y ella tiene un poco de ambos. Ama el día y la noche, la magia y su tutú negro. Sus diferencias la convierten en una heroína única, reafirmando continuamente la importancia de la autenticidad.

Aquí mi reseña completa:
Luna
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Melanie Wood
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Kids love it (aged 5 and 3)!
Read it in Spanish as a foreign language-learning activity and found many amusing and useful expressions to bring to my daily conversations!
Fun quiz at the end. Will certainly read more Isadora Moon.

I appreciate the realism of the emotions behind Isadora’s decision-making.
Liliana García
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un libro encantador, tiene su chiste en la edición y al final ayuda a los niños a saber que deben tomar y afrontar sus propias decisiones.

Mi parte favorita fue cuando en el colegio se turnan para volar en el dragón.
La mejor parte es cuando al final Isadora aprende a ser firme en sus convicciones.
Gabriella
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, childrens
This Isadora Moon tale did not hit me quite as much as the others, a really strong tale of the need to tell the truth and what can go wrong if you listen to the wrong person. Isadora's half fairy half witch cousin comes to stay, leading to adventures that wouldn't happen if she knew how to say no. A situation with a dragon and a lot of trouble.

Beautifully illustrated with a great tale of caution.
Abby
May 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. JACK-A-NOPE.
Hare Llow
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ahh, Mirabella es ( visualmente ) hermosa. Mi nuevo personaje favorito xd
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Isadora listens to her naughty cousin Mirabelle and gets into trouble. My four year old enjoyed listening to this one.
becky ☾
Jul 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: child-book, fantasy
Another book I carried to read with younger readers. Naughty Isadora, she's making the kids think of troubles! It was a fun read for them. Kids would love this series :) ...more
Emily
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lovely little story with absolutely beautiful illustrations. Despite it being a story for children I still found I learnt new vocabulary reading this in Spanish.
Jen
Nov 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Super cute illustrations and a nice lesson about sticking up for yourself.
Katrina
So fun! (Who doesn't want a pet dragon and to cast a spell to make yourself small enough to play in your own dollhouse?!) And perfect for my level of Spanish. This is the first of the series I've read--I'll definitely be reading the rest! ...more
Salma
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing. The dragon was so cute.
Laestanteriadecarla
Oct 26, 2020
Potterhead
Dec 20, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• El Club de la Luna Llena (Anna Kadabra #1)
  • Kitty and the Tiger Treasure
  • Ottoline and the Yellow Cat (Ottoline, #1)
  • Hexe Lilli zaubert Hausaufgaben. Fibel-Druckschrift. ( Ab 6 J.). In neuer Rechtschreibung.
  • Kitty and the Moonlight Rescue
  • Elmer
  • The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Worst Witch, #2)
  • The 39-Storey Treehouse
  • Mr. Majeika (Mr. Majeika, #1)
  • Fairy Mom and Me
  • Mummy Fairy and Me: Unicorn Wishes
  • Ghoulia (Mortina, #1)
  • Ottoline Goes to School (Ottoline, #2)
  • Mortina e l'odioso cugino
  • Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)
  • ¿Quien dijo miedo?
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Mortina e l'amico fantasma
Harriet Muncaster studied illustration at Norwich University College of the Arts before going on to get an MA in children’s book illustration at the Cambridge School of Art. In creating the art for her first book for children, she was thrilled to have found a good outlet for her lifelong fascination with miniatures. She lives in Hertfordshire, England.

Isadora Moon (9 books)
  • Isadora Moon Goes to School (Isadora Moon, #1)
  • Isadora Moon Goes to the Ballet (Isadora Moon, #2)
  • Isadora Moon Goes Camping (Isadora Moon, #3)
  • Isadora Moon Has a Birthday (Isadora Moon, #4)
  • Isadora Moon Goes on a School Trip