Start by marking “Come Find Me” as Want to Read:
Come Find Me

Come Find Me

After surviving an infamous family tragedy, sixteen-year-old Kennedy Jones has made it her mission to keep her brother's search through the cosmos alive. But then something disturbs the frequency on his radio telescope--a pattern registering where no signal should transmit.

In a neighboring county, seventeen-year-old Nolan Chandler is determined to find out what really
Published January 29th 2019 by Crown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Come Find Me, please sign up.

Start your review of Come Find Me
Brittany
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

This was crazy different and a lot of fun to read.

In Come Find Me, we follow MC's Kennedy and Nolan. Two teenagers-both whom which have experienced great tragedy, find themselves drawn together by a strange signal. Together, they try to find the source of the mysterious signal.

The more they try to find it, the more clues they find things that seem to connect their pasts. The signal seems to be for them alone, something only they both can understand. Who is out there? Is something
Bark
I don't know if I'm going to bother with a real review because I'm feeling lazy and don't have a lot to say and I'm just posting this because I HATE with all of my dark passion the fact that Goodreads keeps telling me that I'm 2 books behind on my reading challenge. I know, I know, already! I am reading as fast as I freaking can!

I requested this from Overdrive thinking it was another secret filled thriller about awful people doing awful things - as they usually do but that wasn't this book. I
Mandy
ORIGINAL REVIEW
One of my favorite authors + Stranger Things? I AM CRYING, AND I NEED THIS NOW. Is it too early to start a countdown for 2019?

UPDATED REVIEW 11/27/18
Megan Miranda proves yet again she is a killer writing, and this was just the goodness I was looking for. A couple of minor issues that knocked it down to a 4 crown. Review coming closer to the release date!
Kelli
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
This was the first book I read on vacation. I didn’t realize it was YA when I put it on hold. It turned out to be a decent, easy read...so perfect for vacation but ultimately a little forgettable. The ending was a bit of a stretch. 3.5 stars
Kristy
Kennedy Jones has survived a horrible family tragedy. She now lives with her 29-year-old uncle, Joe, and monitors her brother Elliott's radio telescope. Elliott was focused on looking for alien life, so when Kennedy finds a pattern on her brother's telescope, she thinks it might be a sign. Meanwhile, nearby, Nolan Chandler's older brother Liam disappeared two years ago--the day after Nolan had a weird premonition about his disappearance. His parents have become obsessed with the case and those ...more
Amira
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!!!!
My first 5 stars book of the year.

I was getting worried

Anyway, I loved this book from the writing style to the characters everything was really good.

I didn't know what to expect from the book I thought it was going to be purely mistery, but I found myself really excited that it contained a little bit of Sci-fi.

I loved Kennedy and Nolan. They were a dynamic duo. And uncle Joe absolutely has my heart.

What I find annoying in most thrillers now a days that it is all about the twists, it
Cassie
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
“sometimes i think he can sense something we don’t.
and sometimes i think how things can still come back, even after we stop looking for them.”

throughout this book, i kept having this nostalgic feeling while reading. i can’t quite place what it was about this book, perhaps the setting, but because of this, it will be secured in my mind and heart for quite some time.

this is a story about two teens who have both suffered through a tragedy. who are lost and are trying to figure out what went
Brandy
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tragedy mixed with a bit of mysticism is the premise of Miranda’s book, Come Find Me. A tale laced with mystery and murder - one I’m happy to give 4.5 stars to. It kept me guessing which is always worthy of my love and stars.
Maria (Big City Bookworm)

Initial post reading thoughts:

I got sucked into this one real quick. I spent the day Marie Kondo-ing my bedroom while listening to this audiobook and I was hooked. I couldn't wait to find out how it would all end!

What I Liked

The slow reveals. Right from the start, I needed answers. What happened to Kennedy’s family? What is this weird electronic signal? How are Kennedy and Nolan connected? The answers are not given to us easily. It took some time and patience, but the story slowly unravelled
Krissy
This didn't go the path I thought it was going to go when I started it. I still enjoyed it for the most part. It was almost a 4 star read if not for the middle dragging so much.
Chandra Claypool (wherethereadergrows)
3.5 Stars

This is a story of two teenagers who have endured tragic loss. Nolan's brother is missing but he feels as if his brother is reaching out to him from beyond and he's determined to follow any and all leads. Kennedy's living with her uncle and finds a signal on her brother's equipment that doesn't make sense. Where is this pattern come from. Circumstances bring Nola and Kennedy together in their search as it appears things are too coincidental to not have a meaning and they are determined
i.
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I wouldn't call this an entertaining book, it was certainly engaging but not fun to read. In fact, I found it quite blue.

Two teenagers whose lives have been shattered meet each other and are willing to believe they are receiving signals that will finally make everything make sense.

I guess I misread or misinterpreted what the book was about and was expecting some sci-fi or paranormal twist but I only found wishful thinking and real-life drama.

In spite of what I wrote before, I truly like the way
✿Nancy✿
DNF @ 20%

This did absolutely NOTHING for me!!!! I couldn't get into it whatsoever and it was all a bit strange for me.
Fifi
Wtf this took me like, 2 weeks to finish cuz it was boring af. Thought it would be sci-fi or supernatural-y like Stranger Things but nope, just an average YA thriller. Talk about misleading advertising.
Lost in Book Land
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to be writing this review. I am a huge Megan Miranda fan, I first read one of her books a few years back and I knew I needed to read more of her work pretty much right away. So I slowly started picking up more of her work, then sometime during this past year (I want to say it was in the summer) I heard she was writing a YA novel and I was like yes, please!! Give me!! Fast forward to the present when I was scrolling through my Libby account one night and bam there is the audiobook ...more
Kari
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, audiobook
Come Find Me is one of those books that you are really better off going into it not knowing much ahead of time. It follows Kennedy whose mother was murdered. She notices a pattern on the radio telescope that she thinks may hold the key to what happened that night. We also follow Nolan whose older brother disappeared into thin air. He keeps getting signals from his brother's bedroom. He is convinced they are related to the disappearance.

This ended up being a pleasant surprise for me. I found
 LEAH⇢

Splash of Romance
Splash of Science Fiction

With Narration by Michael Crouch & Jorjeana Marie

๏ My Thoughts ๏

This starts out as, and hints at in the blurb/synopsis, that it's kind of like the show Stranger Things...and I think a lot of people thought it would be supernatural like that show. This might be slightly spoilery...but I'm going to say it anyway. This
Heather
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reading this story was reminiscent of the hair raising, eerie, someone is behind you feeling you get when you can’t walk - but have to run up the dark basement stairs.
Lyndsay
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read and enjoyed two of Megan Miranda's adult thrillers, but I hadn't ever read any of her YA thrillers. This is her newest release, it just came out in January of this year, and I really liked the sound of it. So when I saw that my library had the audiobook, I decided to give it a go. And I am really glad I did.

Essentially, this book is about two teenagers, Kennedy and Nolan, who have suffered terrible tragedies in their lives are looking everywhere for an explanation to what's
Kimberly Kowalski
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, it was certainly different than previous books I've read by Megan Miranda. Overall this was an enjoyable read, I liked the characters and connections made throughout. While I predicted some of the outcome, I certainly didn't make all the connections on my own.
Sophia
The cover and title caught my eye for a listing of YA thrillers and then the blurb sealed the deal with mentions of missing people and hidden messages in strange signal frequencies. Everything about Come Find Me was new to me and I was all set to plunge in for an exciting listen. My instinct was spot on. I loved this one and it only got better as it went down it's twisting path to the end.

Come Find Me is a standalone YA thriller with sci-fi elements. It is dual narrated by the pair of
basil
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019-arcs
this book was a total mess. it started out so great and i loved the premise but then it just spiralled into nothing good. i think the main problem was the pacing and control of information; there were so many moments where something that became suddenly crucial to the plot was just dropped in with no context or foreshadowing. the flow of the story was then not organic at all. i really wish i had liked this one better. bummed!
Susan's Reviews
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'd give this 3.75. As always with Megan Miranda, the book is well written, but I think "the plot lost track of itself" - if that makes any sense. Seemed to be doing very well, but slow, at the beginning. Then, I think the ending kind of went in a different direction from where I thought the story was headed, and got a bit "meandering". Still a good read, because her writing is always good, but the plot went off on a tangent and got hung up on several details which distracted you from the main ...more
Jessica
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: partner-read
3.5/5 stars - rounded up for Goodreads

Thanks to the publisher for the free copy in exchange for my honest review.

This was very different from what I was expecting! COME FIND ME is the newest YA thriller from Megan Miranda, and she will continue to be an auto-buy author for me. I would probably classify this one as more a sci-fi meets paranormal thriller - something to keep in mind is that it does have a slower build to it (I always like knowing this going into a thriller).

Nolan and Kennedy have
Lindsay
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs, dissapointed
I love Miranda’s writing talent since she fills her novels with suspense and down to earth characters. The idea of this story was a good one. A girl who lives with her uncle after her mother and mother’s boyfriend were murdered. A boy whose brother disappeared two years earlier. A signal that connects the girl and boy together as they start a mission to find answers for the things left unsaid.

I couldn’t get into the story. One of the reasons was because we’re not told any information until 40%+
Out of the Bex
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Enjoyable, but I wanted more

Maybe it's my own preference for the study of the unknown, but when so much of the supernatural is put forward in a narrative yet it never really comes to fruition and instead relies solidly on reality, then I can't help but feel a little let down.

That being said, this is a well-written YA about two teen seeking answers after a familial tragedy. A significant part of the plot is dedicated to learning what really happened in those defining moments and not
Joann M
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beverly Duffy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: popsugar-2019
3.5 this was slow moving for me. It took almost halfway through the book to get to the mystery of story. Overall it was okay.
Shelby Brynn
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm probably a bit partial, as a fan of Megan Miranda, but I really really loved this book.

I've read Miranda's more 'paranormal' novels and her straight mysteries, and before this book I would say her talent lies in the mysteries. However, this book was a bit of both and I felt like she executed it so well.

What I loved so much about this book is that it had so much to say, it wasn't just a 'whodunnit'. There was a lot about grief and how that effects a persons life after. In the end, there was
Sharon
Sixteen-year-old Kennedy Jones has yet to come to terms with the violent act that has destroyed her family. Seventeen-year-old Nolan Chandler has been searching for answers since his brother went missing two years before. When the two teenagers get inexplicable signals that bring them together, will the pair be able to get the answers that they seek?

This YA mystery has a touch of science fiction, which does lead the book astray in my opinion. The compelling nature of both Kennedy and Nolan's

• Lock Every Door
  • What We Buried
  • The Lovely and the Lost
  • Watching You
  • The Night Before
  • Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)
  • My Lovely Wife
  • The Better Sister
Megan Miranda is the New York Times bestselling author of ALL THE MISSING GIRLS, THE PERFECT STRANGER, and THE LAST HOUSE GUEST, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick. She has also written several books for young adults, including COME FIND ME, FRAGMENTS OF THE LOST, and THE SAFEST LIES. She grew up in New Jersey, graduated from MIT, and lives in North Carolina with her husband and two children.

Her
“They say the universe is constantly heading towards disorder, and I believe it. Walls go up, and walls come down. Building crumble, governments fall, civilizations collapse. Stars explode. People live. People die. On and on it goes. Everything falls apart. Please don't think I'm a pessimist. These are just the facts.” 0 likes
“She opens her mouth to speak, but I've closed the distance already.” 0 likes