Start by marking “The Last Guy” as Want to Read:
The Last Guy

The Last Guy

"The best and only way to kick off summer, devouring The Last Guy and then doing it all over again because it's just that good." ~#1 NYT Bestselling Author Rachel Van Dyken

From Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills and international bestselling author Tia Louise…

Published June 11th 2017 by Ilsa-Louise Books

To ask other readers questions about The Last Guy, please sign up.
MiekeReads I know that I don't think this happens in Brazil. I've heard stories in the U.S. about Brazil having different issues, but I've never heard of organ…moreI know that I don't think this happens in Brazil. I've heard stories in the U.S. about Brazil having different issues, but I've never heard of organ harvesting as a danger there. More like someone went on vacation and had their purse stolen (which could just as easily happen in the U.S.).

I have heard an urban legend about pretty women in Las Vegas clubs drugging businessmen on trips and stealing their kidneys. Also, Uber drivers in the U.S. have been convicted of assaulting their customers so people have trouble trusting drivers they don't know.

Maybe the author just picked Brazil because it seems far away and unknown so you would feel more vulnerable if you were there as an American? (less)

Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a dynamic duo. Having read and loved each of these authors individually I had no doubt they would be able to deliver a book full of laugh, heat, and heart. Having had wanted something so strongly and having it just out of my reach before made me relate to Rebecca’s struggles. I saw myself in her and found myself completely wrapped up in her life and story. The chemistry these two have is off the charts and their witty banter moved the story along at just the right pace.

The Last Guy is
Lisa
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, for-review

4 Stars

The Last Guy is a sexy contemporary romantic comedy by authors Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise. I was very excited to receive this ARC. Frankly, they had me at:

It features Fireball-fueled hookups, Doritos Locos Tacos, attack monkeys, toddlers in tiaras, and one fabulous drag queen. Prepare for frantic clicking (or page flipping!) and smoking-hot sexy times all the way to the out-of-this-world happily-ever-after.

Cue happy dance!

What do you get when you mix a determined reporter gunnin
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4.5 Everything To Like Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free and It's Live!
Earlier today I received a surprise... this arc by Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise... both authors who have given me hours and hours of smart, sexy, joyous reading. No one needed to twist my arm to start this right away...and I am glad I did.

This takes the forbidden office romance and places it firmly in a busy newsroom. The premise has a driven, focused woman who has put her time in at this station and is aiming to take over th
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

THIS LOOKS GOOD!

Stand-alone.
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |
Blurb:
The first rule of office romance is don’t do it—especially if your dream is to hold the anchor spot on the nightly news and your boss is trying to get you fired.
But one look at Cade Hill, the sexy new sports director, and uptight reporter Rebecca Fieldstone is daydreaming about other things.
Sex in his office…
Sex in the on-set kitchen…
Sex in the supply closet…
She can’t stop thinking about the former NFL quarterback and
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

The Last Guy was quick, steamy, and fun to read—just what I needed after a long day at work. There's effortless flow in the dialogue and story, strong, likable characters, sizzling chemistry and witty banter between Rebecca and Cade, and sex and dirty talk that made me blush all throughout the book! Plus, there are interesting characters on the side—Rebecca's drag queen roommate, Chas, and Cade's younger brother, Trent, to name a few.

Rebecca Fieldstone wants t
Sabrina
Currently FREE!
Amazon Kindle * Amazon Paperback

What do you get when two amazing authors team up to write Rom-Com? You get a story that will completely captivate you, have you laughing out loud, and swooning all over the place.

I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately and with my new work schedule it's been taking me days to read a book, instead of finishing a book a day. But when Tia asked if I wanted to read The Last Guy I jumped on the chance and as soon as I started, I was hooked. I staye
Jen
4.5 Stars

Rebecca Fieldstone has seen my cock, told me off, cried on my shoulder, and then apologized. It’s the most personal interaction we’ve ever had.

This little ditty's a bit of sweet, a little snarky and a whole lot of sexy all rolled into one awesome ball of goodness! I had the best time reading The Last Guy and I'm really hoping these two storytellers are going to team up again sometime in the not so distant future.

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I love a book that gives you some sweet, some snarky, some love, and a whole lot of sexiness. I enjoyed this read. It was simple, it was quick, and it left my heart warm💗

Cade Hill is what every single lady wants. He's a retired NFL player turned TV sports anchor. He's been burned in his past and isn't looking for anything resulting in a lifetime of bliss or babies. That's until he has had a taste of Rebecca Fieldstone. Or does a few weeks give him enough of what he needs, or wants??!!

Rebecca 'St
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute, funny, and sexy read. Did it get deep into the characters and the story? No. Am I going to remember everything about this in a few months? Probably not. BUT it was good for what it was. After reading the blurb I wasn't necessarily expecting something deep and meaningful, so I wasn't disappointed with what it was. It was pretty hot too! They had some great chemistry. So it'll work great for those readers looking for a little-to-no angst, sexy, and funny r
Ilsa Madden-Mills

THE LAST GUY

Sex in his office…
Sex in the on-set kitchen…
Sex in the supply closet…

She can’t stop t
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳I have not read a good, filthy, office romance in a while so I cannot wait to start this one...

➳ARC kindly provided by publisher, in exchange for an honest review coming closet to release date...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Laurelin Paige
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Last Guy is a sexy, bold, office romance filled with banter and dirty talk. This new duo delivers the ingredients for the perfect summer read.
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
descriptiondescriptiondescription

*** 3 Seductive Lip Bites ***

Um... it was okay. I guess. Yeah, just... hmm, just okay.

description

Truth is, there wasn't really anything stand-out for me in this book. If it hadn't been for the steamy scenes in this book, it would have fallen into a 2-star read for me. There were some spicy scenes. There were some funny scenes. There was co-worker romance. There was some push and pull. There was a HEA. There was just nothing that made me really dig in to these characters and their story.

It was an easy,
Tia Louise
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
THE LAST GUY IS LIVE!!!!!
Get it NOW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721L7W9M

photo TLG-KU_zps3j4io7zj.png

* * *
THE LAST GUY is a superfun, stand-alone love story featuring a sexy as hell ex-NFL player, a scrappy TV reporter with a dream, one fabulous drag queen, too much Fireball, attack monkeys, naughty hookups that "Should not be happening!!!" -- LOTS of laughs, and OF COURSE an out-of-this-world happily ever after...

SIGH...

Comment below and lmk what you think!!!
MWAH!!!
xoxo
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
The Last Guy is a light, fun, and sexy office romance! It boasts enjoyable main characters, hilarious secondary characters, and is an overall good time.

Here's the Breakdown: Rebecca Fieldstone is on a mission to secure the weekend anchor position at work. She currently works as field reporter, but dreams of sitting behind the desk in the top spot. Cade Hill is a sexy former football star who managed to secure an anchor position seemingly with only luck. These two clash in all the right ways.

Wh
Olga therebelreader
The Last Guy was steamy, romantic, funny, and kept my attention until the last page. The chemistry between Cade and Rebecca was palpable. He treated her with care and respect. The sex scenes were everything I hoped they would be and more.
The storyline of this book was kind of predictable. I’m not going to tell too much about the story since I don’t want to spoil anything. And even though most of it was predictable I really enjoyed it!
A mix of sweet and sexy, this book has appeal for all roman
Dali
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Happy book birthday! 99cents -> http://amzn.to/2roVPjb
Funny and sexy. The Last Guy strings together one humorous situation after another, rambunctious monkeys and drag queens may be involved, giving readers one reason after the next to laugh out loud from start to finish.

Rebecca Fieldstone has wanted an anchor position in her hometown’s biggest network news station for as long as she can remember. Her boss though, has different ideas of who should fill the spot. Rebecca cannot afford to
Michelle
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

Brilliant ❤

I really enjoyed this book. The story was really good it had everything in it humour sexiness sadness and happiness. I ve read al of Tia Louise books and luvd everyone but this book is quite different to her other books. It was really good to see do something different. I ve not read anything by Ilsa Madden-Mills but I have to say I well now.

The story is about Rebecca and Cade. They both work for the news station KHOT. Rebecca as wor
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 846da2bc4078082d15657fdbea7b0d_zps5l9j2rsh.gif

Breaking News!!!!!! I repeat breaking news… Have you guys heard? Ilsa Madden-Mills and Tia Louise have co-written a book titled The Last Guy. Did I also mention that this book was smoking hot, sexy and a total riot of entertainment filled with lots of banter and dirty talks? Yes, The Last Guy is the perfect read to kick off summer. With their sophisticated blend of humor, passion and steam, Ilsa and Tia delivers a story that is romance wo
Dilek VT
Jul 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I can't exactly put my finger on it but I wasn't able to get into this book at all.

I normally like this writer’s work but this felt like a step backwards to me compared to her “English” series.

There is not much character depth or development in it so I couldn’t care less for either of the characters.

Besides the flat and superficial characters, the story-line was cliché and it was awfully boring.

The scenes that are planned to be funny aren’t anything original.
E.g. The heroine is a reporter and
A.L. Jackson
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super sexy and fun read!
JewelsyGoolsy
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
An entertaining and easy read. I liked all the characters well enough and the H was also good and well, but nothing about him made me swoon or drop my panties.
Elle
3.5* there for you STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

I have read some of Tia Louise but this is my first from Ilsa Madden-Mills. I didn't know what to expect from this book beside the guy on the cover. Luckily, the story isn't heavy on sports because it isn't my thing.

Rebecca Fieldstone works very hard to be the weekend news anchor but she has no luck. Rebecca also has a bit crush towards the certain handsome jerk with nice ass, Cade Hill. But Rebecca thinks Cade earned his position as the new sp
Adriana Locke
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The title should’ve been “The Perfect Guy” because holy wow, y’all! He’s mine!

The mix of Madden-Mills and Louise together is reading bliss. Addictive banter, magnetic characters, and enough heat to rival the desert, The Last Guy is exactly what I want in a summer read. I mean, you know a book hit ‘great level’ when you hit the last page and think, ‘I’m not ready to let them go!’ A splash of comedy, a dose of wit, and a whole lot of sexy, this is the perfect beach read.

You know your check-off she
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Rebecca Fieldstone is 28. She's been trying to get the news anchor spot at the top Houston TV station for years. And now she's almost too old. Botox was mentioned!!! They want to move her behind the camera - to production! Her boss doesn't like her - he likes the fresh-out-of-college 23-year-old, size zero girl.
And then there's the super-hot former pro football god Cade Hill ...

description

... the new sports anchor. He likes her. She likes him. They are amazing together in bed and out. But both don't want
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This book was right up my alley.

The writing, plot, characters, and witty dialogues worked perfectly for me. I enjoyed it all. After reading Fake Finance I knew that I loved Ilsa Madden-Mills‘s writing style. The pace was quick and the characters were likable, smart and charismatic. All in all a fantastic combination.

The Last Guy by Ilsa Madden-Mills & Tia Louise was captivating from the very first page. I actually was in the middle of a different book when I got bored and started reading The
Aleatha Romig
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving the work of each of these authors...I can't wait to read what they come up with together! OMG...I know it will be fantastic!
And hot!
And amazing!
And, did I say, hot?

Hurry up!!!
Melanie (mells_view)
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, Funny, and Quick!

If anchor man was actually a romcom and not slapstick, it would be this book. It was fun, flirty, and had some naughty bits.

I liked Rebecca and I liked Cade. This is sort of a secret office romance set in a local newsroom. This couple is reluctant to admit how much they want and like each other, and once they realize how they feel they keep it secret as to not mess up their work relationship.

I don't want to ruin anything, just know this is a very fun read. I will say is a
Anne OK
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Irresistibly charming -- sizzling hot -- and hilariously funny, too!

Cade and Rebecca are sinfully delicious characters with explosive chemistry. The book is a full-house of swoon-worthy emotions.

Kept me captivated to the very end.
Clara
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, romance
** 3.5 "Fun and entertaining" stars **
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap. She's best known for her angsty and funny New Adult college romances.

A former high school English teacher and elementary librarian, she adores all things Pride and Prejudice; Mr. Darcy is her ultimate hero.

She loves unico