Start by marking “Say You Won't Let Go (Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection; Return to Me, #3.5)” as Want to Read:

Say You Won't Let Go

(Return to Me #3.5)

Emily Young had two goals in her life:
1. Make it big in country music.
2. Get the hell out of Bell Buckle.

She was doing it. She was on her way, until Cooper Townsend landed backstage at her show in Dallas.

This gorgeous, rugged, man of few words was one cowboy she couldn’t afford to let distract her. But with his slow smile and rough hands, she just couldn’t keep away.

With o
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 125 pages
Published April 10th 2018 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

Sabrina
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

There wasn't anything wrong with this story and I actually did enjoy reading it, but I never really saw a connection between Emily and Cooper. Their relationship just moved too fast for me and I felt like they were barely together in the book. It's a novella so I was expecting a fast paced story but it seemed like there were more pages dedicated to them apart than there were those dedicated to them as a couple and it left wanting more.

Side note: This isn't
Shayna
“This isn’t just some guy…He could be so much more.”

Lexi Blake has come together with an AMAZING group of authors to bring us the Lexi Blake Crossover Collection. It’s pairing one of my favorites, the Masters & Mercenaries Series, with some of your beloved series from authors we all love and adore! Two different worlds come crashing together, giving fans something extremely special to read about.

Corinne Michaels’ words brings a smile to my face ever single time! Fans of her Return to Me Se
Michelle
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
I am a HUGE fan of the Return To Me Series. That series started off with me in tears and midway through had me married off and by the end, I was tangled in a love triangle between two brothers, but graciously, my amazing husband, Wyatt gave me a hall pass for the evening (thanks, babe. You’re the best xx).

So when I learned that we were going to get Cooper's book, I was all over that. Even if it was going to be delivered via a crossover of Lexi Blake’s M&M series. Corinne had me at Cooper.

I
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

So this is my third one of these today, and again, it was just OK. I'll be straight up honest and admit this had a few things against it even before I started reading it. One, I am not a fan of friends to lovers books. Add in the fact that this guy kissed (at least once) and was hung up on this heroines best friend AND the heroine was a musician, and I knew unless it was amazing I was going to struggle with it. Not to mention the connection to the M&M series was tenuous at best. I thought al
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Say You Won’t Let Go is a novella in the Return to Me series. It can be read as a standalone but I do recommend reading the previous books at some point. Those Hennington Brothers are delicious. If you read them then you have met Cooper and Emily before. They grew up together on different sides of the tracks but you wouldn’t know it. Emily tied in perfectly with the group of cowboys and her girlfriends.

Emily was on tour, opening for the one and only Luke Berry. She was doing it. She was making
Jacquie
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting FOREVER (or so it seems like) for this book, the very last in the Return to Me series by Corinne Michaels and a part of Lexi Blake's Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection! It was EVERYTHING I expected it to be....and sooooooo much MORE!

I have to say that I LOVE the Hennington boys (especially Wyatt 💖 ) but Cooper Townsend stole my heart and I don't know that I'll EVER get it back! He wants to settle down and have a family but he's been burned before, come in second
Angie McGuire
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So so so loved this book. There's so much packed into this beautiful novella, that I was amazingly surprised about how much I was able to get out of it. So worth the read!

Cooper truly is the perfect southern gentleman, and it is slightly confusing as to how he hasn't snagged a woman yet, until you see the chemistry he has with Emily. They are just wonderful together. Emily and Cooper have known each other for many years, growing up in Bell Buckle together, and her being friends with his sister,
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Say You Won't Let Go is Corinne Michaels' newest gem which is Cooper's story from the Return to Me series, but also crosses over with Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries! I love Corinne and I'm not gonna lie, I was so mad at her when Cooper didn't get his happily ever after. Now I love her again because she gave her fans what we asked for. MORE COOPER. And because he's just perfection, his story is everything I wanted it to be and more. He has known Emily for a long time. They have a history wh ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Emily Young was finally living her dream. She’d made it out of the small town of Bell Buckle, Tennessee and onto the tour of one of country music’s biggest stars as his opening act. She was no longer the poor girl who was always hungry and relied on her friends to give her hand me downs, but a rising star who felt completely at home in the spotlight. She had everything she wanted . . . until Cooper Townsend showed up backstage at one of her concerts.

Cooper Townsend was visiting Dallas for a catt
Corinne Michaels
Mar 13, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Say You Won't Let Go is the final book in the Return to Me series that crosses over with Masters & Mercenaries by Lexi Blake!

● Amazon ➙ http://smarturl.it/SYWLGAmazon
● iBooks ➙ http://smarturl.it/SYWLGiBooks
● Nook ➙http://smarturl.it/SYWLGNook
● Google Play ➙ http://smarturl.it/SYWLGGooglePlay
● Kobo ➙ http://smarturl.it/SYWLGKobo
● Amazon Paperback ➙ http://smarturl.it/SYWLGZonPB
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3,5-4 stars

It's not a secret that I love whatever Corinne Michael writes!This one wasn't an exception, it wasn't my favorite yet it was so good!I loved Cooper and Emily!Say You Won't Let go has suspense, twists, drama and a great romance!Their lives are so different, Cooper has to deal with his ranch and Emily is a singer.You can feel their attraction and the intensity between these two!
Overall, it was a great novella!

Stacey #northsouthbookblog
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cooper Townsend is...WOW!!

I’ve been dying to read Cooper and Emily’s story ever since it was announced. It was so worth the wait (although I wish it was longer because he is just perfect!).

Emily is the last single girl in the crazy Bell Buckle gang...and that’s how she likes it. She’s always wanted to get out of the small town and make it big in music. Or so she thought!

Cooper is in the same town as Emily while she is touring and is a support act for Luke, the biggest country star. He watches
Heather andrews
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cooper is a very possessive man and doesn't like others ogling his woman, “darlin’, you need to go back and change,” Cooper says as he looks me up and down." Cooper is very protective of what's his, “there’s nothing for you to know other than in forty-eight hours I’ll have you in my arms and no one will get close to you.” I liked this novella Cooper wasreally rugged.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Don't let go, darlin' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

Finally, the highly anticipated Lexi Blake Crossover Collection is here! When I found out that Corinne Michaels was writing Cooper Townsend and Emily Young’s love story, I was all over it! We met these characters in the amazing Return to Me series (who has not fallen in love with the Hennington brothers, am I right?) and I hoped like crazy that Corinne would write this story. Now it’s he
Katie Busch
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Wow such an amazing book. I love cooper. Corrine Michaels has another great book. I couldn't put it down. Loved every second. Love the story and writing. Romance with a little bit of mystery-suspense. Already want to read it again. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Cooper Townsend is going to ruin me for all men.

Yup, I agree with you Emily. Right there with ya girl.

YOU GUYS!!! IT'S COOPER'S BOOK!!!!!

Now, I'm going to be straight with you. I fell in love with Cooper pretty early on in the Return To Me series. There's just something about him that had me intrigued since his character first appeared. He's just so....swoon worthy :)

Now, just for a second, I'm going to divert your attention. Because I want to set the scene here. I want you to close your eyes
Liz
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready to go back to go back to Bell Buckle in this Retune to Me novella? The novella, Say You Won’t Let Go, by Corinne Michaels is part of the Lexi Blake crossover to her Masters & Mercenaries series and intertwines characters from both series and I loved it!

Emily Young grew up knowing she was destined to leave Bell Buckle. All she wanted was make it big as a country music artist and make something of herself. And she was finally on her way. She was an opening act and gaining tracti
Dana
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Cooper and Emily....finally!!!!!!

I have awaiting Cooper’s Book for what seems like ages!!!! Ms. Michaels did not disappoint!!

There were soooo many twists, turns, shockers and jaw dropping moments in Say You Won’t Let Go; I struggled to “adult” while reading.....who am I kidding, I didn’t adult.....I just read!

Having been invested in Cooper since Say You’ll Stay, I couldn’t wait to read his story. This is a must read!!!

Now, I want to go back and start over at Book 1 because I’m not
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS

Say You Won't Let Go was a sweet and steamy friends to lovers romance and also my first Corinne Michaels book. While set in Lexi Blake's Masters & Mercenaries series, none of the MCs were from that world. Emily Young had a brief cameo in Nobody Does It Better, but the hero being from Corinne's Return To Me series was entirely new to me.

Having said that, I initially struggled a bit to truly buy into the romance between Emily and Cooper. There was clearly a backstory to them, and not
Robin Brister
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Emily & Cooper’s friends to lovers story. This book can be read as a stand alone, but having read the previous books, I knew their characters and their history. Corinne added a bit of suspense that added to the love story.
Tpagirl
Say You Won’t Let Go was the final book in the Return to Me series by Corrine Michaels. It was a crossover with Lexi Blake’s Masters and Mercenaries series.

We met Cooper and Emily in previous books. Cooper was a rancher in the small town of Bell Buckle. He was born and raised there and eventually took over his family’s farm. Emily was raised in the small town as well but got out of town as quickly as she could to pursue a country music career.

Emily and Cooper were childhood friends along with th
Stephanie
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I enjoyed this novella. We know Cooper (and have met Emily) from the previous Return to Me books, but this reads well as a standalone. This is a fast easy read. I like that they have a long friendship history so that helps with the relatively quick relationship progression due to this being a novella- and there is still plenty of story as well. I can't wait to read Wade's book by Lexi Blake.
Amy
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Cooper Townsend in the Return to Me series as the supportive brother and the potential love interest. When I heard he’d be getting his own novella, I was excited but I had no idea how his story would play out.

What a great story this was. Cooper grew up with Emily Young and decides to look her up at a concert where she is performing. Emily’s star is on the rise in the country music world and having a part of her past show up is a welcome surprise. The sparks fly between the two old frien
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story right here is the reason I was so excited by Lexi Blake’s crossover series ! We got Cooper !!!

Oh my since first setting foot in Bell Buckle I fell for Mr Townsend, his smooth Southern Charm and his swagger, with the air of confidence that surrounds him. I felt for him when he lost out to Trent and fell hard, but as they say everything happens for a reason !

Emily is just the sweetest and feistiest, a small town girl following her dreams in country music, on tour, a chance encounter w
Marybeth
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved it!! I have been waiting for Cooper Townsend to get his HEA! Turns out while Cooper and Emily have been just friends, they have also had feelings for each other for a while.
Emily left Bell Buckle to pursue her music career and has been touring as an opening act. Meanwhile Cooper is happy to live and run his farm in Bell Buckle, but something has been missing from his life. He shows up at one of Emily’s shows in Dallas and let’s just say some very sweet music is in the making
Melissa
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cooper Townsend you had me at “Darlin” . This Novella is packing some serious punch ! Emily she’s living the Dream her dream what’s missing her man! The man the one! Well no spoilers here this has everything you want in book tied up in a novella ! Mystery angst love sex . What is happening! Did I mention we meet WADE from Lexi Blake’s Masters series But more about him later ... back to BELL BUCKLE ! Cooper is doing his thing ( and ladies does he do it well) take a moment...

Cooper

Emily is on the road t
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Cooper and Emily....finally!!!!!!

I have been awaiting Cooper’s Book for what seems like ages!!!! Ms. Michaels did not disappoint!!

Now, I want to go back and start over at Book 1 because I’m
Louise Roach
Brilliant!! This story was everything I’d hoped for from Coopers Book... Having read all the other books in this series, like everyone else, we had been hanging on for Cooper's story for so long! And finally we get his turn in this delicious morsel of the most perfect Novella!

Considering this is a novella, is still had everything you could want out of the story. Cooper and Emily's story is just lovely. Both characters have history and ultimately friendship.

With Emily pursuing her career in sing
Danielle S.
Say You Won’t Let Go is yet another reason to adore Corinne Michaels.

Y’all! Emily & Cooper are the sweetest! So sweet in fact, they make my twang come out! Cooper had me crushin’ on him, hard!

After years of flirtin’ with one of his sister’s best friends, Emily, Cooper finally decides it’s time to explore the feelings he’s pretty sure are mutual. So, he shows up to her country music concert to tell her in person how amazin' he thinks she is :)

Throw in a little stalker drama, a hottie bodyg
Brianna Maddox
Just when I thought I made it through my first book from Corinne without any tears.... Then the epilogue hits you... SOO CLOSE!
Ohhh, Cooper... How I've been soo excited for your story! Cooper and Emily's story is short, I mean, it's a novella. They were perfect together. I adored their story; I love how effortlessly it flowed, yet Corinne added that suspense to the story. It made it feel like I was reading a full length book, when in reality, I read this book within 2 hours.
Honestly, I don't kno

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • His to Protect (Bodyguard Bad Boys #2.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Protected (Masters and Mercenaries #16.5; 1001 Dark Nights #84)
  • Her Guardian Angel (Demonica Underworld, #6; Demonica, #17; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Justify Me (Stark International Trilogy #4.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • At the Pleasure of the President (The Perfect Gentlemen, #5)
  • Kiss the Flame (Desire Exchange #1.5; 1001 Dark Nights #29)
  • Beloved Sacrifice (Trinity Masters #9)
  • Once Should Be Enough
  • If We Leap (What If Duet, #0.5)
  • Game Ender (Game #4)
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness

Return to Me (4 books)
  • Say You'll Stay
  • Say You Want Me
  • Say I'm Yours
“I’ve waited a long time to feel this way. To not give a shit about kissin’ a girl in the middle of wherever we are. To want nothing but to wrap my arms around her any chance I get. I’ve waited a long time for you, Emily. I’m not sure I’ll be able to let you go.” 1 likes
“Cooper is everything I want and nothing I should have.
And the truth is that I’m falling in love with him.
If I’m honest with myself, I have been for a long time.”
1 likes