Start by marking “Justify Me (Stark International Trilogy #4.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)” as Want to Read:

Justify Me

(Stark Saga #4.5)

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 125 pages
Published April 10th 2018 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

Start your review of Justify Me (Stark International Trilogy #4.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

3.5 Stars

So this marks the sixth and last book I have read in the Masters & Mercenaries crossover series. And it was good. It was also incredibly short, and the link to the M&M world was again pretty weak. All that said, It was one of the better books from this series (although I think it would have made an even better full-length book as everything seemed to move at warp speed). The writing was great. The characters were likable. The plot was engaging but pretty underdeveloped. The sex was hot
Sabrina
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

So far this is one of my favorite books from the Masters & Mercenaries Crossover series. It was short but packed full of romance and intrigue. There was a clear connection to both J. Kenner's world and Lexi Blake's but it wasn't confusing at all if you haven't read those other books. Definitely a recommend if you're looking for a short read.
Shayna
“Hold me,” I say. “Hold me, and then find me in your dreams.”

Lexi Blake has come together with an AMAZING group of authors to bring us the Lexi Blake Crossover Collection. It’s pairing one of my favorites, the Masters & Mercenaries Series, with some of your beloved series from authors we all love and adore! Two different worlds come crashing together, giving fans something extremely special to read about.

I’m no stranger to the Stark International Series by J. Kenner, so when I saw she was a
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Justify Me by J. Kenner is book 4.5 in the Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection Series. This is the story of Riley and Natasha. I haven't read the previous book yet so for me it was a standalone book.
Natasha has a stalker and her boss feels she needs protection so who shows up but Riley. Natasha and Riley have some history but Riley seems to be in the friend zone but that is about to change.
Great Short Read! Loved it!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

e82a8e1a449f151276c3708a85e811

Sultry, sexy, steamy and suspenseful!!! J. Kenner reunites readers with the Stark world and of course Lexi Blake’s mercenaries series. A great crossover combination in my opinion. Justify Me was about two people who shared a history and so their transition to a romantic couple was believable in this quick novella read. A must read!

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

Aղցela W.
This was a book in a crossover between two series "Stark International and Masters & Mercenaries" . Riley Blade is a bodyguard for Ian Taggart who is one of my favorite characters. While on his way to` China he stops off in LA to do a favor for Ryan Hunter of Stark Riley is no stranger to LA he worked for the FBI swat team in LA. he even consulted on a film with a hot Hollywood mega star Lyle Tarpin’s whose personal assistant makes his blood boil when Lyle calls looking for a bodyguard for he ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Of all the books in this collection that I have read in this collection this one really felt like a stand-alone. Or maybe it was because it was the last one I read that I felt emersed enough in McKay-Taggart that this just seemed like it fit nicely.

I am not a stranger to this author's work but I have not read the Stark books and I am pretty sure I need to fix that. Riley is about to leave behind the place that holds nothing for him until he finds out that Natasha has a stalker. These two definit
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"It wasn't the first time Riley had invaded my fantasies over the years."

I love crossover series that introduce me to new characters and give me the opportunity to catch up with well-loved characters that I've spent time with in the past. It was my love for J. Kenner's writing that put Justify Me on my radar, but I admit to being intrigued about the Masters & Mercenaries series now that I've met #BigTag.

I knew going into this short story that Riley and Natasha already knew each other and tha
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

Riley and Tasha were fun. And sexy, and it was great to get to know them, and to read their story.

All of the crossover books were great, and they did a wonderful job of ending the McKay/Taggart series, and tying up the lose ends with the characters who were secondary in earlier books, but left an impression.

I enjoy J. Kenner. I like her writing style, and her characters, and the situations she puts them in, they are always believable and feel auth
Rebecca
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The combination of J. Kenner’s sensual Stark world and one of Lexi Blake’s McKay-Taggart ’s operatives allows readers to enter an intriguing and suspenseful setting and immerse themselves in a story line that illustrates what happens when a hero and heroine are offered a new perspective on bad memories and finally let themselves give into sexual attraction that’s been building beneath the surface for almost eight years.

Although Justify Me is a short novella, the fact that the main characters ha
Courtney
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Justify Me is part of Lexi Blake's Crossover series and in this book, J. Kenner brings together her Stark International series with Lexi Blake's Maters and Mercenaries series. If you have not read either of these series from these two authors, you MUST!! You don't need to read them to understand this novella, but they are both soooo good, you just have to read them.

Anyway - the book.

Justify Me is very fast paced and hot read!! Riley is is McKay-Taggart operative and Natasha is a personal assist
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Smart. Sexy. Sensational. Three simple words to convey just how fantastic Justify Me is as an addition to the Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection.

I devoured Riley and Tasha’s story in one sitting! They’re amazing together. Riley’s fierce proactive nature and Tasha’s smart independence should have clashed. But didn’t. Their shared history adds so much depth to their story. Their love. Their hot AF sexy times. There was so much going on around them and the catching of Tasha’s stalker the u
Kylee
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an almost second chance romance. Riley and Natasha not only have a connection due to a past assignment but also one with her family. The connection to her father and a traumatic event has always made Natasha push the one man she wanted away. When Natasha attracts the attention of a stalker there will be nothing she can do this time to push Riley away. In true Masters and Mercenaries tradition and also that of what we expect from J Kenner their story is action packed and as hot and steamy ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riiley oozes alpha-ness, “I’m staying,” Riley said in the kind of voice that brooked no argument. “I’ll watch out for Natasha.” Riley has a way with his words, “because I need to be inside you, and you’re not ready for me to eff you in public.” I liked this book, I loved Riley.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Riley Blade hates Los Angeles. He left the city to never look back, but when he finds himself in town for a few hour layover he gets word that that a childhood friend and old crush has a stalker. No matter how badly he wants out of the city, Riley knows he won’t trust her safety to anyone else even when the lovely Natasha has made it clear multiple times she isn’t interested in anything Riley has to offer.

Natasha Black may have a stalker, but it’s no big deal, right? When her boss insists she ha
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is part of the Masters and Mercenaries crossover series that is being released by a number of super talented authors. I am so happy to be reading these books and reviewing them. I am huge M and M fan, and this was another great addition to the series. In this book we get to revisit LA and Stark International, as this ties in with the Wicked Dirty book about Lyle Tarpin. Riley was on loan from McKay Taggart and disco
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick but intense and sexy read. Riley and Natasha had sort of a past but not in a sexual way. He’s always been attracted to her but he didn’t know that she’s always been attracted to him even though she shut him down several times. Riley is back in LA for work and can’t wait to leave until he’s told that Natasha is in possible danger and will need a bodyguard. He trusts no one but himself with her safety.

Natasha has a stalker and thinks her boss is overreacting to provide her a bodyguard; she j
Avid Reader
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justify Me (Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection) by J. Kenner & Lexi Blake
M/F Thriller Romance with BDSM
Triggers: Stalker
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Riley is a hard man. He has lusted and loved Natasha for a long time. When he was an operative, he worked with her father a lot. When the worst happened, Natasha had to cut him out of her life - it was just too painful for her.

Natasha is loving her life. She has a great job, a great boss and she just l
Liz
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Justify Me by J. Kenner is part of The Lexi Blake Collection and was so steamy, even with all the suspense!

Riley Blade was supposed to pass right through Los Angeles, but when an old friend is in trouble, he knows he needs to protect her. But Natasha Black wants nothing to do with Riley. A stalker is not a big deal, right? But she is not shaking Riley.

Natasha ad Riley have a history together and not a good one. But every time they are together, you can feel the chemistry between them. Even as
Pennie Morgan
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the first M & M book for me but not the first with these characters. Riley and Natasha were brief characters in Lyle and Sugar's "Dirty" book and now they have their own all because Natasha has a stalker. She doesn't think she needs a bodyguard but with Lyle going out of the country and she is staying in Los Angeles to work he calls Riley looking for advice and he immediately changes he vacation plans and shows up taking the job himself. There have always been sparks between them and no ...more
Sheena
Totally engaging ...

This crossover story is written by one of my favorite authors and brings together two of my favorite worlds: Stark International and Masters and Mercenaries... Riley is a McKay/Taggart operative and Natasha is a personal assistant with a stalker problem...

This is another short read but the two MCs know each other so the instalust element, which can make the relationship seem unlikely, was avoided... in actual fact this was a compelling story which packed in both a thrilling p
Erin Lewis
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review of Justify Me by J Kenner

This is part of the current Lexi Blake Crossover Collection and written by an an author I am familiar with J Kenner.
Although I have read numerous books from J Kenner, I am yet to read her Stark series so I was a tad anxious that I would not be able to follow the characters who were unfamiliar to me. I needn’t have worried as I had no issues.
Justify Me is a quick second chance at love story, with elements of light BDSM and features Riley Blade (M & M)
Deanie Nelder
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Actually 3.5 stars

When Natasha Black discovers that she has a stalker, McKay-Taggart operative Riley Blade rides in to the rescue, despite the fact that she's made it abundantly clear that she's not interested in him even though he's attracted to her.

This is a pretty good addition to the Master and Mercenaries Crossover Collection, which has books that range from "meh" to "wow." This one is somewhere in the middle. The characters are compelling, but the story line is predictable, which makes the
Arys
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justify Me by J. Kenner is part of the Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection. Riley Blade hates Los Angeles. It has memories and connections that he would rather forget. High on that list is Natasha Black, movie star Lyle Tarpin's assistant. When he is enticed into doing a quick job in LA for McKay-Taggart during a flight layover he is ready to be out and done and off on vacation, but when he is asked for a recommendation for personal security to protect Natasha, he knows no one will do as ...more
Yulanda Bolton
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riley a true alpha man that worked for the FBI and left after a tragic accident. He work now for an private agency that will bring him back to L.A. and a heroine name Natasha that has memories that comes back once a life is at stake. With common friends that brings them back together can they not feel the attraction among each other.
Kate
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Riley & Natasha’s story - a second chance-ish romance, with heart, heat, action, suspense and spanking. While I read it as a stand-alone (as part of the M & M cross over collection), the bookish purist in me kinda wished (now that I know) I had read the “Stark” title they appeared in prior to this novella first.
Steph
Justify Me is J. Kenner's Stark International story and part of Lexi Blake's Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection where several different authors incorporate an M&M character into their existing series.

I'm new to Kenner's Stark Internat'l series, but I didn't feel lost as I read the story of Natasha Black, Tarpin’s personal assistant and McKay-Taggart operative Riley Blade because their story is a blip on the overall picture, I'm sure.

Riley, on his way out of the country for a much deser
Patty Erickson
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm so loving the idea of crossovers! What a romantic story. My only problem was I wanted more. #imgreedy ...more
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick, quick read. This is the third book I’ve read in the Masters and Mercenaries crossover collection, and it is the shortest, thus far. The story did not suffer for its brevity, though who wouldn’t want every story they read to be full-length? I’m a pretty greedy reader, and I always want more of the books I enjoy and this fit that bill.

Justify Me is listed as book 4.5 in J. Kenner’s Stark Trilogy (wait, aren’t trilogies supposed to be three books long?), and, like the other books in this cro
Sandy S
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 10, 2018

McKay-Taggart operative Riley Blade has no intention of returning to Los Angeles after his brief stint as a consultant on mega-star Lyle Tarpin’s latest action flick. Not even for Natasha Black, Tarpin’s sexy personal assistant who’d gotten under his skin. Why would he, when Tasha made it absolutely clear that—attraction or not—she wasn’t interested in a fling, much less a relationship.

But when Riley learns that someone is stalking her, he race
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• His to Protect (Bodyguard Bad Boys #2.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Her Guardian Angel (Demonica Underworld, #6; Demonica, #17; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)
  • Say You Won't Let Go (Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection; The Hennington Brothers, #3.5)
  • Close Cover (Masters and Mercenaries, #16)
  • Protected (Masters and Mercenaries #16.5)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • Love Another Day (Masters and Mercenaries, #14)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
  • Charmed (Masters and Mercenaries, #20.5)
  • No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries, #13)
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Arranged (Masters and Mercenaries, #13.5)
  • At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Saga (7 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
  • Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)
  • Enchant Me (Stark Trilogy, #7)