Start by marking “Rescuing Sadie (Delta Force Heroes #7.5; Masters & Mercenaries Crossover Collection)” as Want to Read:

Rescuing Sadie

(Delta Force Heroes #7.5)

Sadie Jennings was used to being protected. As the niece of Sean Taggart, and the receptionist at McKay-Taggart Group, she was constantly surrounded by Alpha men more than capable, and willing, to lay down their life for her. But when she learns about a friend in trouble, she doesn't hesitate to leave town without a word to her uncle to help. After several harrowing weeks, ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 125 pages
Published April 10th 2018 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Rescuing Sadie, please sign up.
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance) Justice for Milena comes right before this novella. Sadie is friends with Milena and the storyline from that book feeds right into Rescuing Sadie.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Hmmm...well this was an interesting read...Masters and Mercenaries is one of my favorite series, and this whole "crossover" thing that seems to be so popular nowadays in Romancelandia had me intrigued. So I figured I would give these six side books a read since I was intrigued by more than a few of the guys being featured. We meet both Chase and Sadie (briefly) in the M&M series, and I couldn't wait to read more about Sean Taggart's niece.

description

My main issue with this book? I felt like I was dropp
Sabrina
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was ok

I found this book to be immensely frustrating. I felt like it dropped readers right in the middle of an already ongoing story with only little hints about what was happening. My understanding was that each novella from this Masters & Mercenaries crossover was going to be a standalone, but this book certainly did not feel like it was.

The entire plot was entangled in Susan Stoker's previous books plot and, I believe, even featured the same villain as the last story. It made it very hard for m
Corinne Michaels
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Susan Stoker does suspense like no other. Chase was everything and more. Watching him care for Sadie was beautiful. I enjoyed it so much I knew I had to go back and read the rest of this series. So fantastic!
Kahea
***5 Stars***

This novella definitely packs a punch!

It had all the goodness I’ve come to expect from the author all wrapped up in a nice little bundle: sassy and strong women, hot Alpha AF males and a nice little touch of cray cray that even surprised me, but kept me turning the pages until the very end.

I adored Chase and Sadie, I did. Chase is all kinds of Alpha AF male: Protective, honest and honorable. I loved how upfront he was with Sadie, even when she doubted him, and never wavered once.
Jacquie
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, let me start with this; I haven't read ANYTHING from Susan Stoker before Rescuing Sadie (I know! Where the heck have I been??!!) Let me also say this will DEFINITELY not be the last book I read from Susan Stoker, because it was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

This novella, part of Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries Crossover Collection, reads more like a novel than a novella! It's full to bursting with drama and intrigue, lust and an insta-love that is really a slow-burn (my FAVE) to end all slow-bur
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rescuing Sadie might have been an even great experience for me if I had read Justice for Milena. The story is obviously continuing from where the story ended in that book and since I haven't read the book, I couldn't help but feel like I was missing something. Susan Stoker is quickly becoming an author I like and enjoy her writing style, so I couldn't help, but like this story. I liked the main characters and the plot. I don't want to write anything else, about the book, just that you should hav ...more
Stories in Review
Rebecca
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it

Ever since Sadie Jennings, Sean Taggart’s niece, was introduced in the Masters and Mercenaries series, I wanted Lexi Blake to give readers Sadie’s story. Sadie is such a sassy and spunky woman, and I knew that whoever she gave her heart to would be in for a rude awakening since Sadie is such an independent woman who, at times, can be a bit too impulsive for her own good.

So, when I saw that Sadie’s story was going to be told, and it was part of Lexi Blake’s crossover collection, I immediately si
Kylee
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cannot believe that this is the last book in the Crossover Collection (sheds a few tears) and also why has it taken me this long to read a Susan Stoker book. Chase and Sadie's story will have you captivated from the first page and this pair will also steal your heart. We have met Sadie along the way with her being the niece to Sean Taggart and also working for McKay-Taggart. Sadie shows us that not only are the men built tough in the Masters and Mercenaries series but the women are too. Captai ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. This was a pretty good book. Rescuing Sadie is a crossover with Sadie, from Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries series, and Chase, from Susan Stoker's Delta Force Heroes series. Sadie is Grace Taggart's niece and has worked as the receptionist at McKay-Taggart. She helped her friend Milena escape from some very bad, insane guys who are still on the loose and one of them, Johnathan, is now obsessed with finding her, stalking her and forcing her to bear his children. To keep Sadie safe ...more
Liz
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rescuing Sadie by Susan Stoker is part of The Lexi Black Crossover Collection, as well as Susan’s Delta Force Heroes series. This novella tells the story of Chase Jackson, a captain in the US Army and the woman that literally brought him to his knees.

Sadie Jennings has always been protected. As the niece of Sean Taggert of McKay-Taggert, she has always been surrounded by strong men. But when Sadie is threatened after trying to help her friend, she finds herself protected by Chase Jackson. But C
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

I’m not really sure what to say about this one. I didn’t love it. I didn’t hate it. The characters are likable, but having read neither series by either author, I never really felt a connection to anyone.

The story itself is good. There is suspense, the threat of danger, and romance, but what sometimes seems to happen is in military-esque romances are these side comments that spout military slogans of sort. It doesn’t detract from the story but it normally throws me out of the
Kate Hastings
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 : You’re literally dropped right into the middle of the action with this crossover collection title - which is fine - except I didn’t know it and thus spent the whole read feeling outta the loop. I think had I read the book prior (or even books, as there are some wonderfully sexy alpha hero supporting characters & their heroine’s) I would’ve LOVED this book. Solid story telling, action, suspense & romance.
Ivy Deluca
Full review to come.
Laramie Briscoe
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an Advanced Reader Copy of "Rescuing Sadie" and I LOVED IT! I haven't read all of Susan Stoker's or Lexi Blake's books, but I was able to follow along nicely.

Sadie and Chase are super hot, the attraction is instant, the males are totally alpha, and the suspense is edge-of-your seat. If you want a quick read with a big pay-off. This is the book for you!
Jennifer Becker
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
such a great read. action packed. I've never read a Lexi Blake book and this was a great intro into her world and characters.
Jara Beaubien
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sadie Jennings niece of Sean Taggart and also working at the McKay-Taggart Group is so used to being around Alpha males, ones who are more the willing, capable and would lay their lives down for her.
The after math of her visit a friend (Milena) who needed help she went and did not tell her Uncles either, but now the aftermath of this is catching up to her.
Chase Jackson, is no stranger to danger, as a Captain in the US Army he is quite capable of handling anything and everything to protect Sadi
Kelsie Rae
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novella! It had lots of heat and the characters really seemed to connect! I had not read any of the books previously in the series, but I was still able to understand what was going on and found myself rooting for the hero and heroine! Great book Susan Stoker!
Heather andrews
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chase sure knows how to give a girl a compliment, "Sadie’s eyes popped open and she stared at Chase. “You’re not too big. Your ***s are perfect.” Chase knows when to give in, “let me see.” It wasn’t a question that time. Sighing, as if he knew she wouldn’t stop asking until he gave in, Chase turned so she had better access..." I liked this novella Chase was very protective.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

8b8228bd5ce508a9ebf478afea9176

Rescuing Sadie by Susan Stoker is one of those crossovers that I had a hard time getting into the story line merely for the fact that Susan Stoker didn’t make this book a standalone in my opinion since Sadie’s story began in a previous book and so this novella starts from there. With that being said, this book was good but not great. Definitely had that insta-love story if you are fans of that.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zpswfdmsygo.png  photo facebook_zps1wwq8tos.png  photo twitter_zps0xbxljb4.png  photo instagram_zpszijzfwbj.png  photo networked-blogs_zpsusd2vfmr.png
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is part of the Masters and Mercenaries crossover series that is being released by a number of super talented authors. I am so happy to be reading these books and reviewing them. I am huge M and M fan, and this was another great addition to the series. I am also up to date with the Delta Force Heroes, so got a double treat with this read!

Sadie left Dallas and the reception at the MacKay-Taggart group a while ago, muc
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A Lexi Blake crossover featuring some of our favorite people from Susan Stoker AND Lexi Blake's books! Rescuing Sadie has ALL THE FEELS, ALL THE HIGH OCTANE SUSPENSE, AND ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ONE SENSATIONAL, HEART-SWOOPING STORY!

I KNEW the moment I found out about this crossover it was going to be something I NEEDED to read...and I. Was. Right. All my favorite Delta Force characters are here along with some of my ALL time favorite Masters & Merce
Erin Lewis
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of Rescuing Sadie by Susan Stoker
This is part of the current Lexi Blake Crossover Collection and written by Susan Stoker an author I am familiar with. I am a huge fan of Lexi Blake and happily admit that the Master & Mercenaries series is one of my all time favourite series.
When I first started reading Rescuing Sadie I was rather confused as I felt that there was a whole back story that I had no idea about. Honestly, I felt like I had been dropped into a book half way through
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author via InkSlingerPR***

I enjoyed this title overall. I liked Sadie and Chase together, and I liked that she really did believe he was not interested in her. She was wrong, and he let her know this, in no short order.

However, I thought the declaration he gave her was a little too quick.

I liked that we got to know the characters, and the way they were not only with one another, but with others in their lives.

However, there were a few points in the book where I felt it wa
Avid Reader
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescuing Sadie (Delta Force Heroes #7.5) by Susan Stoke & Lexi Blake
M/F Romance
Triggers: Pedophile ring, stalking, attempted murder
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a fast paced book that is absolutely gripping. Sadie is running from breaking open a giant pedophile ring - she has a stalker, Jonathan, who was helping to head the ring. He is a sick man who only wishes to create children to abuse.

Chase is a delta force hero, but in his mind, due to some
Kathryn Linke
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Rescuing Sadie is a crossover title sharing characters from Susan Stoker’s Delta Force Heroes and Lexi Blake’s Masters and Mercenaries series.

If you are not familiar with the Delta Force Heroes series, I would recommend reading Rescuing Milena first prior to this title, as the stories are interconnected. I’ve read every title in the Delta Force Heroes series, and I’m also familiar with Ms Blake’s Masters and Mercenaries series, so I was quite eager to read Rescuing Sadie.

Rescuing Sad
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Sadie Jennings is the niece of Sean and Grace Taggart from Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries series. Sadie is used to domineering men and the strong women who fearlessly love those men. Sadie works for her uncles at McKay-Taggart and has no trouble putting many overbearing Doms in their place back in Dallas, but the moment she literally runs into Chase Jackson she isn't herself. The confident woman she once was doesn't know how to act around him. He unnerves her. Not in a bad way, but in a wa ...more
Darcy
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
With how the last book ended I was interested to see where this one went, to see just how determined Jonathon was to get Sadie.

I liked how Chase let Sadie know from the start he was interested in her, how when she didn't believe him he kept telling her.

I loved how Sadie was enfolded into the group, how she looked at them and was happy to have a group that accepted her.

The drama at the end was beyond crazy! I was stunned with the weapon used and hated how the group was separated. And as always,
Donna
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rescuing Sadie picks up where Justice for Milena left off but can be read stand alone. Though this contains characters from Lexi Blake’s Masters and Mercenaries series it doesn’t pack quite the same heat level. It does contain a bunch of sexy alpha men who just want to protect and love the stuffin’ out of their chosen partner. In this case it is sexy military officer Chase Jackson who needs to keep fiery redhead Sadie Jennings alive and safe so he can convince her to be his. A fun, action filled ...more
Davia
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You rocked it!

Sadie is a Lexi Blake character and Susan did her great justice. I wish we would get to hear about the visit to Idaho to see Fish? Hint hint....oh well, I guess we can't have everything! Great addition to the Delta force team and I adore those men and women. Annie steals my heart in every single book! Bravo Susan Write On! Cannot wait for the next installent of all things Stoker! Davia
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Susan Stoker has a heart as big as the state of Tennessee where she lives, but this all American girl has also spent the last fourteen years living in Missouri, California, Colorado, Indiana, and Tennessee. She's married to a retired Army man who now gets to follow her around the country.

She debuted her first series in 2014 and

Delta Force Heroes (9 books)
  • Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes, #1)
  • Rescuing Emily (Delta Force Heroes, #2)
  • Rescuing Harley (Delta Force Heroes #3)
  • Marrying Emily (Delta Force Heroes, #4)
  • Rescuing Kassie (Delta Force Heroes #5)
  • Rescuing Bryn (Delta Force Heroes #6)
  • Rescuing Casey (Delta Force Heroes #7)
  • Rescuing Wendy (Delta Force Heroes #8)
  • Rescuing Mary (Delta Force Heroes #9)