Start by marking “Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)” as Want to Read:
Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)

Save Us

(Maxton Hall #3)

Sie kommen aus unterschiedlichen Welten.
Und doch sind sie füreinander bestimmt.

Ruby und James dachten, dass sie alle Hindernisse überwunden hätten. Doch James‘ Verpflichtungen gegenüber seiner Familie drohen ihr Glück schon bald aufs Neue zu zerstören. Sind die Welten, in denen sie leben, doch zu verschieden?

Das große Finale der mitreißenden Liebesgeschichte von Ruby und J
Paperback, Originalausgabe, 384 pages
Published August 31st 2018 by LYX

To ask other readers questions about Save Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Us

Start your review of Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)
Sarah Dorothea
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Patricia | patriciakreads
I'm generously giving this book three stars, even though it took me a long time to read this one. I loved the first book, but I don't feel the same way about this one.

This book wasn't bad, but I felt like the story was just dragging on and it got messy and boring.

Ruby and James's relationship was still going strong in this one, they learned to get through difficult times together and were there for each other. I still loved Ruby, loved how organised and strong she was at all times. She was stil
Eeva
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have no words.
Luzie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review may contain SPOILERS!
Yeah, finally I could read the conclusion to this series, a book I was really looking forward to reading. Firstly, I think it's great that the author put a conclusion to all these side characters, something I also quite liked. I must say though, that in this book I was most interested in reading about Ember and Wren, and Kesh and Alistair. While Cyril, James and Ruby, and Lydia and Graham were also quiet interesting characters, I felt like a lot of their stuff wa
brightside_of_thebook
That trilogy was literally LIFE. I’m on emotional fire after this book, and I’ll never ever forget these characters
Karolina Zych
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: really-enjoy
great ending to wonderful story, little to much drama but still i really enjoy it AND i finished it in one day
Jana Rpt
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: default
This was such a good end to an amazing trilogy. I just love all the characters, they have all grown so much throughout these books and it was so much fun seeing them on that journey. It even had some unexpected events which I really enjoyed. The ending seemed a little bit rushed for me but it was amazing nonetheless. I feel like everything has been solved now and I love that.
I already own "Begin Again" by Mona Kasten so now I gotta get to that soon!
Kät
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
RTC on the things I do like about this trilogy as well as her other series and on why I generally feel like I can't give Mona Kasten's books a higher rating.
Bookish_Dinosaur
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'll miss these characters so much!!! I need a spinoff ♡
Isabel
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't know why I haven't read that one earlier loved it. But I think Graham is a bit of a boring character but still a very good ending to the series.
luisa❣️
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
wow this was boring... to say the least
paula.
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
it could've been wayyy shorter
and there are even more povs than in the second book and ??? it was weird and unnecessary
i would literally die for alistair and kesh
the rest of the characters are kind of annoying
i like lydia, but her relationship with graham??? they "fell in love" while lydia was a minor like wtf
the ending was too rushed
that's it
Juliet
Sep 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Very, very disappointed by the conclusion to the series. I hoped the second book was a misunderstanding and that Save us would redeem this series in my eyes.
Oh boy, how mistaken I was.
So many things wrong with the plot, with the characters and with the narration itself. What could have been a fun summer series about teenage romance turned into a wanna-be deep story with more than two main characters. Excuse me, that's not what the first book made this series to be. I wanted teenage drama not so
Franziska
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
This book actually surprised me.
I went into the last book of the series, expecting to know its plot. Of course I knew there would be a happy ending and that it's going to be somewhat dramatic/tragic. But, I mean, come on it's a YA romance novel, so what's else to expect, right?
Though I have to say, there were parts that I did not see coming, which made this final book much more enjoyable to me and kept me engaged.
So again I wasn't as interested as I was in the first book, but that's al
Tami
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I finished the first book I had the hope that the story goes on without the fact that James and Ruby are not in a relationship.
This book was my favourite one. Although there exist lots of problems in the Beaufort family the protagonists and the others stay the course. The reader recognises that the whole family grows together and that everything bad has an end.
I had never wished an end like this...
If you are considering reading „Before Us“ please make sure you have enough time to read. I a
Velina Georgieva
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved all three books.
I’m in my early thirty, but it seems the teenage/young adult novels are my favourite.
I read all three books in two days, I was so addicted to it. Loved the story, the characters, the ups and downs...
The only thing that I didn’t like that much was that there too many points of views of different characters in this last book. Just Ruby’s and James’ would have been better, but it was a good read anyway! ❤️
Emelie
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Didn´t enjoy it as the others but it was still great. Sometimes a little bit boring and the end was way to abprubt but i was so happy to see them all Happy. (Spoiler: I wished we had seen more from Ember and Wren espacially since they are together. And can we please talk about how cute my baby Alistair and Kesh are togehter ?!). Pretty good ending for the series and I´ll miss it!
Katharina Thalmaier
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! I loved this book so much! The characters are so well developed and unique. It’s such a special story, I loved reading it and am sad that’s it’s already over. And what can I say - I’m a sucker for happy endings :)
bookishlenen
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tina Schrader
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
audiobook

there was a lot of throat clearing going on. At least ten times cleared their throat at some point.
End of the trilogy wasn't too satisfying.
Lea Henneberger
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much Love!!!!
Just brilliant
Kathrin
Easy read, like books like this when I am on the beach.
Anna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
well, you know about half of the book could have been cut in my opinion but I'm glad that they got their happy ending (and that it's over)
Jul
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
got used to the characters too much! loved the story. just what I needed at the moment, really.
Ala
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book is so cute and expected, but i like it
Amanda Em
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
I am too old for all this teenage drama - nothing bad really happens but soooo much drama. However I wanted to know how it ends ... but I skipped most parts of the books.
ichbineineleseratte
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good
Anna Melzer
May 30, 2020 rated it it was ok
2,5 Stars✨
Ula
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usually trilogies have a similar pattern - the 1st book is the best, the 2nd one is ok, and the 3rd one is the most boring one. Not in this case.
I enjoyed reading all 3 of them but for some reason Save Us stole my heart the most. I loved the little plot twists, various povs, and how everything came together at the end. It’s probably the most optimistic part of the trilogy and I feel like it was also the most interesting one.
I don’t give 5 stars to a lot of books but this one definitely deserves
MariewithWings
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a lovely final of an absolutely fantastic New Adult series.
The Story was sooo cute and romantic, as well as exciting and enthralling until the very last page.

• Someone New (Someone #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Verliere mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #2)
  • Berühre mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #1)
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Kiss Me Once
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University, #1)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Truly (In Love #1)
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • Finding Back to Us (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
  • Redwood Love - Es beginnt mit einem Blick (Redwood Ridge, #1)
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Der letzte erste Blick (Firsts #1)
Mona Kasten wurde 1992 geboren und studierte Bibliotheks- und Informationsmanagement, bevor sie sich ganz dem Schreiben widmete. Sie lebt gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann und ihren Katzen sowie unendlich vielen Büchern in Hamburg, liebt Koffein in jeglicher Form, lange Waldspaziergänge und Tage, an denen sie nur schreiben kann.

Maxton Hall (3 books)
  • Save Me (Maxton Hall, #1)
  • Save You (Maxton Hall, #2)