Start by marking “Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)” as Want to Read:
Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)

Save Us

(Maxton Hall #3)

Können sie sich retten? Oder werden sie sich gegenseitig zerstören?

Ruby steht unter Schock: Sie wurde vom Maxton-Hall-College suspendiert. Und das Schlimmste: Alles deutet darauf hin, dass niemand anders als James dafür verantwortlich ist. Ruby kann es nicht glauben - nicht nach allem, was sie gemeinsam durchgestanden haben. Sie dachte, dass sie den wahren James kennengele
Published August 31st 2018 by LYX Verlag

To ask other readers questions about Save Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Us

Start your review of Save Us (Maxton Hall, #3)
Sarah Dorothea
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Patricia
I'm generously giving this book three stars, even though it took me a long time to read this one. I loved the first book, but I don't feel the same way about this one.

This book wasn't bad, but I felt like the story was just dragging on and it got messy and boring.

Ruby and James's relationship was still going strong in this one, they learned to get through difficult times together and were there for each other. I still loved Ruby, loved how organised and strong she was at all times. She was stil
bright.books
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That trilogy was literally LIFE. I’m on emotional fire after this book, and I’ll never ever forget these characters
Eeva
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have no words.
Luzie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review may contain SPOILERS!
Yeah, finally I could read the conclusion to this series, a book I was really looking forward to reading. Firstly, I think it's great that the author put a conclusion to all these side characters, something I also quite liked. I must say though, that in this book I was most interested in reading about Ember and Wren, and Kesh and Alistair. While Cyril, James and Ruby, and Lydia and Graham were also quiet interesting characters, I felt like a lot of their stuff wa
Karolina Zych
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: really-enjoy
great ending to wonderful story, little to much drama but still i really enjoy it AND i finished it in one day
Jana Rpt
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: default
This was such a good end to an amazing trilogy. I just love all the characters, they have all grown so much throughout these books and it was so much fun seeing them on that journey. It even had some unexpected events which I really enjoyed. The ending seemed a little bit rushed for me but it was amazing nonetheless. I feel like everything has been solved now and I love that.
I already own "Begin Again" by Mona Kasten so now I gotta get to that soon!
miya
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
the drama. the scandal. the emotions. the suspense. mona kasten is a genius. the queen of making side character's personalities unique and authentic. i loved every bit of this book, even though it stressed me the heck out. but it was worth it. ruby and james own me. forever. send review. ...more
Bookish_Dinosaur
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'll miss these characters so much!!! I need a spinoff ♡ ...more
Isabel
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't know why I haven't read that one earlier loved it. But I think Graham is a bit of a boring character but still a very good ending to the series. ...more
luisa❣️
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
wow this was boring... to say the least
Cid
Jan 19, 2021 rated it did not like it
Its the being a collen hoover book for me.
paula.
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
it could've been wayyy shorter
and there are even more povs than in the second book and ??? it was weird and unnecessary
i would literally die for alistair and kesh
the rest of the characters are kind of annoying
i like lydia, but her relationship with graham??? they "fell in love" while lydia was a minor like wtf
the ending was too rushed
that's it
Pia Pepperwood
Mar 17, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2021, wtf
Juliet
Sep 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Very, very disappointed by the conclusion to the series. I hoped the second book was a misunderstanding and that Save us would redeem this series in my eyes.
Oh boy, how mistaken I was.
So many things wrong with the plot, with the characters and with the narration itself. What could have been a fun summer series about teenage romance turned into a wanna-be deep story with more than two main characters. Excuse me, that's not what the first book made this series to be. I wanted teenage drama not so
Franziska
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
This book actually surprised me.
I went into the last book of the series, expecting to know its plot. Of course I knew there would be a happy ending and that it's going to be somewhat dramatic/tragic. But, I mean, come on it's a YA romance novel, so what's else to expect, right?
Though I have to say, there were parts that I did not see coming, which made this final book much more enjoyable to me and kept me engaged.
So again I wasn't as interested as I was in the first book, but that's al
Tami
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After I finished the first book I had the hope that the story goes on without the fact that James and Ruby are not in a relationship.
This book was my favourite one. Although there exist lots of problems in the Beaufort family the protagonists and the others stay the course. The reader recognises that the whole family grows together and that everything bad has an end.
I had never wished an end like this...
If you are considering reading „Before Us“ please make sure you have enough time to read. I a
Velina Georgieva
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved all three books.
I’m in my early thirty, but it seems the teenage/young adult novels are my favourite.
I read all three books in two days, I was so addicted to it. Loved the story, the characters, the ups and downs...
The only thing that I didn’t like that much was that there too many points of views of different characters in this last book. Just Ruby’s and James’ would have been better, but it was a good read anyway! ❤️
Katie
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook, ya
I seriously just don't want to spend too much time on a review.
I think I liked this book the best, but all in all, it was just not good.
Ruby and Amber are still annoying me.
I liked Ophelia very much. I still liked Lydia...
As I said, every second German loves this book series (for whatever reason). I'm sure they have reviewed it extensively.

Again, I decided to listen to the audiobook and not read it, so I'm not including it in my 2020 Reading Challenge.
Emelie
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Didn´t enjoy it as the others but it was still great. Sometimes a little bit boring and the end was way to abprubt but i was so happy to see them all Happy. (Spoiler: I wished we had seen more from Ember and Wren espacially since they are together. And can we please talk about how cute my baby Alistair and Kesh are togehter ?!). Pretty good ending for the series and I´ll miss it!
mari
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Katharina Thalmaier
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! I loved this book so much! The characters are so well developed and unique. It’s such a special story, I loved reading it and am sad that’s it’s already over. And what can I say - I’m a sucker for happy endings :)
bookishlenen
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tina Schrader
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
audiobook

there was a lot of throat clearing going on. At least ten times cleared their throat at some point.
End of the trilogy wasn't too satisfying.
Lea Henneberger
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much Love!!!!
Just brilliant
Kathrin
Easy read, like books like this when I am on the beach.
Anna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
well, you know about half of the book could have been cut in my opinion but I'm glad that they got their happy ending (and that it's over) ...more
Ala
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book is so cute and expected, but i like it
Amanda Em
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
I am too old for all this teenage drama - nothing bad really happens but soooo much drama. However I wanted to know how it ends ... but I skipped most parts of the books.
Evgenija Vidic
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i just started reading it today
cant wait to see what will happen in the next few chapters

WITH LUV E

• Someone New (Someone #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Verliere mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #2)
  • Berühre mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #1)
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • Kiss Me Once (Kiss the Bodyguard, #1)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • What if we Drown (What If, #1)
  • Truly (In Love #1)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Someone to Stay (Someone, #3)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University, #1)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Sinking Ships (Fletcher University, #2)
  • Kiss Me Twice
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
  • It was always you (Blakely Brüder, #1)
See top shelves…
Mona Kasten wurde 1992 geboren und studierte Bibliotheks- und Informationsmanagement, bevor sie sich ganz dem Schreiben widmete. Sie lebt gemeinsam mit ihrem Mann und ihren Katzen sowie unendlich vielen Büchern in Hamburg, liebt Koffein in jeglicher Form, lange Waldspaziergänge und Tage, an denen sie nur schreiben kann.

Maxton Hall (3 books)
  • Save Me (Maxton Hall, #1)
  • Save You (Maxton Hall, #2)

News & Interviews