Start by marking “Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports, #2)

Bad Business

(Bad Boys of Sports #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  558 Ratings  ·  190 Reviews
This player’s got a lot to learn if he wants to score . . . with the boss’s daughter.

Stone:
Football is more than a game to me. It’s my calling. Becoming the Dallas Wranglers’ starting quarterback before I retire is a dream come true, but with a few wins under my belt, suddenly everyone wants a piece of me. And even though being in the spotlight has its perks—beautiful wom
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published March 27th 2018 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Bad Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Business

Alex ♈
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
3.25 - 3.5 stars

Despite I had a feeling I read this storyline a couple of times (only with different title and MCs), I still enjoyed this book.
No manufactured drama – amazing!!!

What I absolutely adored – hero’s love for his mother. Best thing ever!!! It was so sweet how he loved and cared for her. He called her every time before the game. This man was a great son.

It was kind of foreseeable from the blurb, that the hero wasn’t a monk *lol*, so it would be lame to complain about his playboy’s pas
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2018, sports
Don't let the title of the series fool you. I've been pleasantly surprised to find that the Bad Boys of Sports are actually really good guys and I love it!

Jason Stone may have been a player in the start of his career, but he's been around the block long enough to know when a woman wants him for his money and fame. And he wants nothing to do with that. When he meets Savannah for the first time, he finds it refreshing that she isn't impressed by who he is.

Savannah has grown up in the business sin
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, sports
3.5 Sports and Love Stars

This is my first Nicole Edwards book. She’s known for her super steamy reads and if you are sports and steam fan, then this book is for you.

There’s nothing like a simple sports book with low angst to get you through a rainy day. Bad Business is a standalone and is part of the Bad Boys of Sports series.

Stone is the new quarterback to the team. He’s not your typical Hero you read. He wanted to play for a new team and he plans on retiring after the season. I guess he’s just
Carvanz
Despite being one of the bad boys of sports, Jason’s dedication is to his team and the game. He may be thinking of retiring but for now that decision is pushed to the side as he leads the Dallas Wranglers toward the playoffs.

Savannah grew up living and breathing football. As the owner’s daughter, she works as the PR woman to help clean up and improve any of the player’s images that have been tarnished. When her father instructs her to shadow Jason Stone in order to find out what his intentions
Snow
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I m always stunned all over again by the sexual heat Nicole Edwards writes about...it's like you are actually living it right there at the spot...lol

Hawt damn...

The storyline is a classical equation of 'forbidden romance in a working place' yet the 'forbidden' part here is really non-existing, meaning that the spotlight is actually set on a 'growing feelings' between the main characters over their obvious sexual chemistry.

A bit slower in pace, and no angst at all, this romance, sexy as hell dram
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for something that has a story, is quick to read and is extremely sizzling hot in all the right places then this is a book you don't want to miss! Even though this is book 2 in the Bad Boys of Sports series, each book can be read as a total standalone.

Stone is the Dallas Wranglers starting quarterback and definitely a hit with the ladies. However Stones mind is in the game and he has a wise head on his shoulders so for the most part he side swerves advances from said ladies be
Sheri
Mar 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

Firstly, the guy on the cover screams more “rock star” than NFL quarterback. I use the cover models as my “picture of the person” when reading books. This cover doesn’t accurately represent the people in the story, in my opinion.

Jason Stone, who just goes by Stone, is the QB for the Dallas Wranglers (which is a lame name, IMO). He has signed a one year contract and has plans to retire at the end of the year, despite only being 34.

Savannah Andre
My Pink Fairytales
It was ok. Nice and easy. No drama, nothing to remember.
Their chemistry is off the charts, though, but nothing really happened, except lots of sex.
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-dbo

★4 Stars★

Bad Business is the second book in the Bad Boys of Sports series and each book can be read as a standalone...Jason Stone is thirty-four and a three-time Super Bowl Champion. His the newest acquisition on the Dallas Wranglers and plays as a quarterback. Although now, that he is bringing the team up, for the next Super Bowl Championship, every team wants him, but he wants to retire. Not to leave the world of sport, but he just is not sure yet, what to do next.

Imagini pentru dallas wranglers football

The owner of the Dallas
Wit & Wonder Books
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by the author for an honest review**

A sexy, entertaining sports romance, Bad Business by Nicole Edwards is the second book in the Bad Boys of Sports series. I love sports romance novels, and this book did not disappoint. It was entertaining whether you’re a football fan or not.

Jason Stone is a three time Super Bowl champion, the new quarterback to the Wranglers. A veteran looking to retire in his hometown. Jason is down right sinful and charming. Aside from his looks, he has a gr
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I can tell that she wants me, but she doesn't want to want me."

I'm so in love with this Bad Boys of Sports series. And Bad Business just revved my engine even higher with #HottieMcFootballMan, Jason Stone.

I especially enjoyed Stone's first encounter with Savannah. Being the veteran quarterback that he is, everyone recognizes him, but she managed to remain anonymous. I was internally giggling when he thought to himself, I know my limits, and when it comes to women, one night is as far as it g
KarenJo Custodio
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 - Steamy, Hilarious and Fun - Full review to come.

I don’t read very many sports romance books, but this one definitely did not let me down. Bad Business by Nicole Edwards is the second book in the Bad Boys of Sports series that can be read as a standalone. It’s fun, sexy, entertaining and swoony.

Jason Stone is the new star quarterback to the Dallas Wranglers and three time Super Bowl champion who’s planning to retire in his hometown. He’s successful, sexy, handsome and incredibly charming.
Rebecca
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Savannah Andrews is not the kind of woman who mixes business with pleasure, especially when it comes to professional football players because she sees them as nothing but trouble, but when veteran quarterback, Jason Stone, takes over her father’s team, the Dallas Wranglers, she quickly learns that he’s not the typical cocky QB and that her first impression was way off base.

But regardless of Savannah’s attraction to Stone, crossing the line when it comes to their professional relationship is not
April Symes
Jason Stone may have been a player when he started his sports career but he isn’t now that his career is really going. He has seen what gold-diggers are out there and has been around too many times to know he was a true woman in his life and wants nothing to do with those fake out there. When he meets Savannah for the first time, he knows he is someone he wants to know more about for she is true and real, not fake. Savannah has grown up in the business since her father owns the Dallas Wranglers. ...more
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***Arc received through Netgalley***

4.5 stars!

Jason Stone!!!! OMG, this man is the alpha male of my freaking dreams! March is definitely the month for books that have completely blown me away. I honestly couldn't put this book down. Bad Business is erotic, charming, and incredibly sexy!

Bad Business is the story of one man (Jason Stone) on the verge of making the toughest decision of his life....should he retire after this season or should he continue playing. As a veteran quarterback Stone has d
Nalla Reads
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads.com

description

There’s something about sports romance that makes for some the hottest reads; I’m claiming it’s the stamina our heroes tend to have. Edwards next Bad Boys of sports is filled with its moments of sexy times but it’s also a feel-good romance. With little drama and a focus on a forbidden romance that both our hero and heroine continue to fight, Bad Business was a fun read.

After a wild night with with the hottest woman Stone’s ever met, our football star is coming
Lisa Sylva (The Book Bistro)
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gotta Get Stone’d

This is the second book in Nicole Edwards “Bad Reputation” series - both are amazing yet completely different. Different sport, different characters the same praise worthy feeling you get once you read them. Which means you can read these books in any order, anytime - I recommend now.

“I want her like I’ve never wanted anyone else in my life. And I’d like to think that’s merely a physical reaction, but I’m not sure that’s the case. In fact, I know that’s not the case.”

Bad Busin
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
This was another fantastic story by Nicole Edwards. I love a good sports romance and this one absolutely fits the bill. Jason Stone, aka Stone, the Quarterback of his team is out for a night of fun when he meets a woman who quickly gets into his head and under his skin. He soon learns his mystery woman from that night will be around more then he imagined. Especially since her father owns the team he plays for.

Savannah is used to football players saying they're interested in her, but really bein
Pam
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Savannah is used to being around football players. Her father has been the owner of a NFL team for as long as she can remember. Because of this she has steered away from any relationships with football players. When she started working for her father she stayed with her professional only status. That is until Jason Stone.

Jason Stone was drafted to the Wranglers in hopes he could turn this team around and bring home a winning season. With the seas
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars

I was pulled right into this story. They have laughs, lust, love, secrets, and forever.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports, #1)

This is Savannah and Stone's story. Stone has it all. He is has gotten his biggest dream to come true but now everyone wants a piece of him. After one night at a club he thought he held something but when he wakes up alone he has to wonder. He wants a piece of some forbidden fruit. The dau
Nadine A
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars!

Bad Business is the second installment in the Bad Boys of Sports series.
I’d say this could be read as a standalone because I didn’t find any trouble enjoying or following along.

Sports romance is one of my favorite sub-genres. There is just something about it that I tend to gravitate towards.
And this book was quite entertaining right from the start.

Stone is one sexy dirty talking hero who instantly had my attention.
When his gaze lock on the beautiful brunette with the brilliant gre
Mary
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Savannah doesn't mind working for the family business, her father owns the Dallas Wranglers football team. She's just glad that she's able to be do her job mostly behind the scenes, leaving the public faces of the team to her father and brothers.

Stone has only signed a one year contract but with the Wranglers on a winning streak and the odds of making the playoffs getting better after every win, her father wants to know wha
Sbell
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by Net Galley for an honest review:

I LOVE sport romances. I have become addicted to them,
and when I find a good one, I get really happy. Bad
Business was a quick, fun, read and at the end I was
really cheering for Stone and Savannah.
Savannah is my favorite type of girl, she is a professional,
who puts her work first. She works for the Dallas
Wrangler's, the professional football team, her daddy
owns. She is P.R. , she knows how to do her job and
is really good at it.
Savannah meets Stone
Amy
This is the 2nd in a series. I did not read the first but I don’t think I missed anything as a result. This one read like a stand alone for me. I loved Jason and Savannah. Their romance was so good. It was a really good sports romance with strong, realistic characters. I like that the story felt real and the hero/heroine felt like actual people. The author didn’t create drama and chaos just for story interest. It was just two mature people falling in love. I really enjoyed this one and plan to g ...more
Avid Reader
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bad Business (Bad Boys of Sports #2) by Nicole Edwards
M/F Sports romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is a typical sports romance story. Stone is a high profile quarterback who is helping to bring a lower team up to the Superbowl again. He is cocky and a smart player. He lives for the game. But, when Savannah catches his eye, he'll do what he can to make sure that he is what she needs.

Savannah is living in the shadow of her father. Despite her intellige
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rcvd and ARC at no cost to author. (netgalley) This is a second in this series but you really do not have to read the first one you will not miss anything but a good story, so in other words read it. Stone is a football player thinking of retiring, he meets a Savannah and they have instant chemistry and a hot night, but Savannah ends up being the owner of his teams daughter! You can just imagine, even though Savannah thinks that they are not going to go after more that is not what happens, truly ...more
Camille
I adore Nicole Edwards but for the first time, one of her books just didn't do much for me. I struggled to even finish the book. There are two reasons that I can identify: Firstly, the book had waaay more information about the sport of football than I ever wanted to know, and secondly, I couldn't seem to connect with the h. There just wasn't anything about her personality or her life that I could admire or relate to.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
I LOVED this book. I love sports romance, the fact that Danny Amendola was mentioned as a hotty of the NF, I love Nicole Edwards writing and her knowledge of football,... I just loved everything about this book! I finished it in one sitting. I didn't not want to put it down!

Stone and Savannah were so cute and yet hot together at the same time!!
Michele McMullen
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bad Business is the story of Jason and Savannah . I truly love a good sports romance and Bad Business certainly did not disappoint !! This couple on their own are wonderful but put them together and they are dynamic. Sexy, smart and fun . This is the first book in this series for me but falling for the Dallas Wranglers !!
~~Michele McMullen ~~
Mandie Foxylutely
This is the second book in the Bad Boys of Sports series but each can be read as a standalone.

Jason Stone and Savannah Andrews meet in a local night club when their eyes connect across the crowded space. Jason isn’t looking for a hook up, in fact he is so over that as reaching his mid-thirties he wants something more. The more he gets to know the stunning woman the more he wants even though he knows nothing about her. Savannah on the other hand knows everything about the triple Super Bowl champ
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is

Bad Boys of Sports (2 books)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports, #1)