Start by marking “The Rebel Apprentice (Sanyare Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
The Rebel Apprentice (Sanyare Chronicles #3)

The Rebel Apprentice

(Sanyare Chronicles #3)

To save millions of lives, she may have to sacrifice the ones she loves…

Rie is on the run from the wrath of elvish kings. As her enemies grow and the assassins close in, she must bring a traitor to justice to save herself. But to keep one step ahead, Rie may need to leave her friends and the man she loves behind…

Her only chance of survival lies with a hidden colony of wate
Published June 12th 2017 by Trabuco Ridge Press

To ask other readers questions about The Rebel Apprentice, please sign up.
Megan Hi Teresa! Thank you! I'm currently working on Sanyare: The Winter Warrior (Book 4), and expect it to launch in June. You can sign up for my newslette…moreHi Teresa! Thank you! I'm currently working on Sanyare: The Winter Warrior (Book 4), and expect it to launch in June. You can sign up for my newsletter at MeganHaskell.com! :-)(less)

Start your review of The Rebel Apprentice (Sanyare Chronicles #3)
kartik narayanan
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read the full review at my site https://wp.me/p89tYT-iH

Introduction

The “Sanyare Chronicles”, authored by Megan Haskell, is an ongoing fantasy series. This review will focus on the four books written so far. These are – ‘Pixie Tamer’ (a novella prequel), ‘The Last Descendant’, ‘The Heir Apparent’ and ‘The Last Apprentice’. The ‘Sanyare Chroncles’ is the story of ‘Rie’, a human, who grows up with the fae. Rie, a changling, grows up with the High Elves where she has to struggle to be respected and
Joy Pixley
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Rie rebels, she doesn't do it halfway! After what she did at the end of the last book, she and her band of fugitives must find their way to safety -- and still somehow solve the mystery of who is orchestrating the plot to overthrow the kingdoms and blame Rie for it. At first, we get a bit of road-trip adventure through the human realm, but even this is deadly, as they're being chased by their enemies and their water fae friend will die if they don't get to the ocean soon. Things just get wo ...more
Gabrielle Mathieu
Sanyare: The Rebel Apprentice (Book 3)

Rie is a more than a hundred years old, and sometimes she feels like it, even if she looks like any other human girl. After uncovering a plot to create war between the nine realms, she and her friends are hunted, and her mentor, a distant faery relative who remains on earth to maintain peace, is seriously wounded.
While the High Elves want segregation and dominance, half-human Rie has a network of alliances which span the realms. In the third installment of
Judi Soderberg
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so impressed with Megan's Sanyare Chronicles series. She has created a world with characters that are captivating, realistic, engaging and definitely memorable. I love the storyline she has created using some of the old gods coupled with new and diverse characters that have some exciting adventures.

The war has come that Rie has so been dreading, and gathering allies has been much harder than she had hoped. But with Daenor by her side, and of course her adorable, vicious pixies, her grandfa
Arec Rain
A series that keeps getting better with each installment, The Rebel Apprentice is a gripping novel about choice and sacrifice. I have said it before and I will say it again, Haskell is a talented storyteller whose novels want for nothing. If you enjoy Tamora Pierce’s or Marie V. Snyder’s works, then Sanyare should be on your TBR list.

Sanyare has everything: a strong female lead that is far from a Mary Sue, a colorful cast to aid (or not) her in her journey, a fantastical world created and descr
The.bookish.photog
I loved the first two books in the series and I jumped at the opportunity to review the third installment, Sanyare: The Rebel Apprentice. The third in the series was every bit of seat gripping fantasy, fairies and magic that was promised! This fabulous sequel continues Rie’s adventure, she has to make the choice to sacrifice herself for the sake of her loved ones or watch the end of the human race. The plot takes you on many gut wrenching twists and turns, feeling all the feels for the well-deve ...more
Con Brennan
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Awesome!! I have read mixed reviews on many reading sites for this series and author. I will not get technical and give a college like review because I'm no longer in college and I read for the joy and relaxation. This wonderful series came to me by way of BookBub with the first book free. I immediately purchased each subsequent volume on Amazon! I thoroughly enjoyed everything about the story and characters that I had to immediately continue to the next book. I was never disappointed ...more
Ying
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My least favourite of the series so far.

I hated how it started out. The ending of the last book annoyed me, and this book just picks up from the last. Rie decisions from the last book seemed reckless to me, and the subsequent chase was a bit... predictable.

I did like (view spoiler).

The ending of this book was also not my favourite. I don't think Megan Haskell's strength is in (view spoiler)
L.L. Hunter
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book that will do it justice? I absolutely loved this series and this book! Ms Haskell has created a beautiful unique fantasy world that I am completely enthralled and kind of jealous of. Being a fantasy writer myself, I am in awe at how other fantasy writers build such rich worlds. The characters are well developed. I loved Rie and her pixies, and Daenor is now my new book boyfriend. If you're looking for a new fantasy world, and a new author to get addicted to, I reco ...more
Lance
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic read

The story and characters just keep getting better.
I very much enjoyed where she took this one and the mix of action and intrigue.
This bok starts off strong, right where the last one left off and builds from there into political intrigue, deception, danger, titanic upheaval, betrayal, and love... to name a few.
If you have not read this series, pick up the first book and start today! You might not get anything else done once you start, but I promise you a good read in this
Dianna Browning
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Earnhardt heir apparent

This was a, fast moving book. It certainly held my attention and the . More I read the faster I read. I loved it. Me. Haskell is definitely a good writer in my book. I would never hesitate to recommend any of her books. You will definitely it want to put it down till it is finished. Enjoy!
Gayreth Walden
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A grand finale.

Book 3 has a fantastic ending for this story. Follow Ria through to the conclusion of all her trials and action packed adventures. Enjoy the political intrigue, magic and battles. This trilogy has everything a fantasy reader could hope for. I hope ms Haskell will write many more stories about Rie.
Kelley Kingman
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It keeps getting better. Rie now must train to be the heir, but she can tell when anyone is telling the truth or not. She feels that she must the wrongs of those that are out for themselves or for revenge. She takes on the Kings and Queens of the different realms to save her love from their pettiness.
Elizabeth Duffy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Action Continues...

This book continues where books 1 and 2 end off, with the action starting straight from the start. I am not one who gives away spoilers (why would I spoil your enjoyment) and give you any parts I enjoyed; but, the characters do go on another journey that they did not expect.
Stephen
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read and the third of the series. I don'[t kn ow if there is going to be a forth but I truely hope so. Well worth your time to read this series, you'll fall in love with the characters and story as you read though. Great Reading Everyone!! ...more
Spectrum Audiobooks
AMAZING

I just finished all three books. In one sitting. Yes they are that good! I can't get into details without spoilers, but you all really really really need to read these books!
Janet Wild
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fascinating tale

Imprisoned again following the capture of the Dragon horse forces their surrender. Leads to escape, rescue and general mayhem. Gathering supporters, creating new portals ends in a bloody battle. Explaining it all To the humans may prove difficult.
T.
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I purchased Rebel Apprentice as part of the Sanyare Chronicles boxset. Rie, Daenor, and the crew are back and ready to kick the bad guys to the curb. Great story line progression, this book picks up from book 2 and takes us right into the non-stop action. Wonderful!
Willow
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Beyond breathtaking... Almost hyperventilating from the non-stop action, sacrifice, betrayal and fight for justice that was displayed in this epic adventure. Love these books! I voluntarily reviewed (and devoured) an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Jeffrey A. Dewey
Climatic ending or is it an ending?

The war of all wars rages to the end or is it the end? The twists, turns and unexpected happenings. Is there another book to follow? Only time will tell.
C
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four stars

Nice story. The ladies are my favorite. Sanyare really needs to build her confidence and trust her companions to support her and themselves. I would like to see more of her relationships with her family and Daenor.
Alexis
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, sci-fi-fantasy
Fun book! Rie is starting to figure out her powers and become more strong and confident.
Corey Holst
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful storytelling. The characters just keep getting richer and more complex. A terrific fantasy series. I highly recommend it!
Sheri Anderson
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining

I love the characters. It was sad to see Braegan die. The story has me hooked! I can’t wait to read how the story ends.
Linda LaLa
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book was good reading - but there were parts that were predictable. There were parts that seemed to drag with the storyline.
Frank Geimer
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great action packed story! I couldn't put it down. Megan has truly outdone herself with this series. If you are a fan of great Fantasy, then get this series. You'll love it! ...more
Shannon
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously Loved this book!

I read these 3 books in a weekend! I couldn't stop! So addicting! Action packed, turmoil at every turn! Loved, Loved these books!
Veselina
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love every minute of this book. It ends satisfing but make you want more. Can't wait for the next one. ...more
Sonya
Aug 31, 2017
Tricia Azzopardi
Mar 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Rose (The Flower Trilogy, #3)
  • Lily (The Flower Trilogy, #2)
  • Bishop's Honor (Surrender The Sun #1)
  • The Magic Factory (Oliver Blue and the School for Seers, #1)
  • Emerald (The Jewel Trilogy, #2)
  • Shattered Pieces (If I Break, #4)
  • The Secret Generations (The Secret Trilogy Book 1)
  • Crossing The Line (Taming The Tulanes #3)
  • Murder in Venice (Posie Parker Mystery #6)
  • Apocalypse (The Wasteland Chronicles, #1)
  • Daughter of Time (After Cilmeri, #0.5)
  • King’s Crown (Oil Kings, #1)
  • Witching World: Books 1-3
  • Wood's Tempest (Mac Travis Adventures #8)
  • The Last Survivors: the Complete Series (Last Survivors #1-6)
  • Tamed & Unleashed: The Highlander's Vivacious Wife (Love's Second Chance: Highland Tales #1)
  • Wood's Revenge (Mac Travis Adventures #6)
  • Rogue Blood (The Untouchables #4)
Legend has it, I was born with a book in my hands. When I was a kid, my mom would ground me from reading in order to get me to do my chores. To this day, I can readily ignore the real world in favor of the imaginary one lurking between the pages of my current addiction. My dad — also an avid reader — introduced me to Tolkien in my late elementary years, and I never looked back. I love escaping to ...more

Sanyare Chronicles (4 books)
  • The Last Descendant (Sanyare Chronicles, #1)
  • The Heir Apparent (Sanyare Chronicles #2)
  • The Winter Warrior (Sanyare Chronicles #4)

News & Interviews