Start by marking “MINE: Fury Riders MC” as Want to Read:
MINE: Fury Riders MC

MINE: Fury Riders MC

Her heart, her body, her baby… it’s all mine.

She is sweet, innocent, naïve; I’ve got my enemies’ blood drying on my hands.
But she’s desperate for a baby, and I decide I’m the one to give it to her.
Twenty-four hours of unprotected lust – that’s the deal.
But she doesn’t know that once I get my hands on her…I’m never letting go.

At first glance, Josephine looks nothing l
Published May 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about MINE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MINE

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
DNF at 36%

This just isn't working for me.

I didn't like the H and his club was weak.
They didn't seem to actually do anything.

description

There was this whole side story involving some club chick - her name was Cherry, but of course.

description

And it really was original...the first ten times I read an MC book with a chick named Cherry in it.

But anycliche, there is this side story with the Cherry chick - who is NOT the heroine, mind you - but whom the H used to fuck (we the reader actually get to hang out while she su
Lorka
May 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: horrifically-bad
Hahaha, ok I will be the first one to write an actual review that is 1-star. First of all, I just want to throw out there that this book is dirty (not romantic), like Christina Aguilara Dirrrty. The language, the bedroom talk and attempts at sex scenes. (just in case that's not what you would want)

When I read the synopsis of this book, I couldn't wait, it sounded awesome! Naive girl's mom is terminally sick and she wants to let her mom at least have a grandchild before she dies, she asks some ho
Emily
Josephine's mother is sick to the point that if she doesn't get proper treatment she will die, but her insurance is refusing treatment. It is during one of her visits with her mom that she meets Lucas and her plan of artificial insemination is taken but Lucas is offering 24 hours no strings attached unprotected sex to plant his baby in her, after that they walk away from one another. Will they be able to walk away from one another or will they find that they are meant to be together?

I liked this
Rhonda Beard
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So after reading some reviews of this book I was a bit cautious going in but something about it still made me want to read and I am so glad I did. Yes the book is a bit over the top at times, yes Lucas is a alpha male that has a particular rate in the bedroom and yes Josephine is naive and a bit annoying at times but their story made me want to continue after each word I read. I had to know the connection, I had to know what happened next and so I kept reading and the next thing you know I finis ...more
Sharon Means
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think Sophia Gray's writing gets better with each book and she hit it out of the park with this one. I love a good MC romance and this one hit all the marks. The main characters are Lucas, a Captain in the Fury Riders MC and Josephine, who works in a Dental office. They were great together with incredibly hot chemistry. There were plenty of twists and turns that held my interest and I hated when the book was over. I highly recommend this book.
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review
Stacy
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot, Hot....HOT!!!!

This is the first book I have read by this author, and is safe to say I will be reading more books from her.

This book was everything I love about a book. It had a possessive alpha man, steamy dirty sex, and of course my favorite, a HEA. All in all a pretty good book.
Aimz
May 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meh

It was okay
Could have spent a little more time on the story line
The sexy times were pretty nice though
Deborah
May 10, 2017 rated it liked it

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS
Josephine's mother is ill and she's struggling, the insurance won't cover everything and Josephine is left alone to manage. With money being short the artificial insemination route she was going to take is no longer an option so when she finds herself faced with the hottest sexiest man she's ever seen she takes him up on his offer of sex but stipulates no condoms and no contact after the night. She's wants a baby and she intends to raise it alone.

At this point I'm t
Sandy Knox
Jun 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
COPY OF ANOTHER BOOK! (except the names have been changed)

I started reading this book and kept thinking I've read this before. So I got to checking my archived books and this book is exactly like RAW by Ada Stone but the names have been changed. I give this book 0 stars. Had to show one star to get it to publish.
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved!

All Josephine wanted was a baby. Her mom was dying of cancer so if need be she wanted to give her a grand baby before she left this world.

Lucas was a member of a motorcycle gang. They made sure to be legal. He didn't think agreeing to a 24 hour screw would lead to a lot more!

They both agreed to 24 hours, if she ended up pregnant so be it. They both agreed she'd raise the baby by herself and didn't expect anything from him. But once he got a taste he couldn't get enough.

Joseph
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect story to read.

I have to say I loved Lucas and Josephine's story. I really liked how the story started so quickly. Most times it is about chapter 8 before the book really picks up. Not this one.
I really like the characters and their backgrounds. Josephine is a take no crap individual and stubborn to boot. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. Lucas is all alpha male and a very caring individual. He understands why Josephine wants a baby and he is willing to give it t
Annie Wizel
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I would have to give this book a 3.5 out of 5 star rating. Here are two things I like from this book. First, I like what happens before the sex, (the build up) and what happens during the sex. Second, I like the last 2 or 3 chapters of the book. There are more things I do not like about this book than what I do like. For example, Lucas (the male main character) is a bit to possessive and demanding of what is his (Josephine and the baby). Second example Lucas and Josephine (the female main charac ...more
Gina Cihacz
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed this free ARC book. Great story with an HEA. Josephine is a dental hygienist but when a tragic diagnosis for her Mother comes in the form of Cancer, she feels like she cannot wait to fulfill her dream of a child any longer. But as the weeks go by, her Mother is getting worse, and after getting a few minutes to herself with a cup of coffee, she makes an impromptu decision to spend one night with Lucas, no questions and no future contact. Little does she know that few minute ...more
Rina Smith
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
The good girl faced with losing her last family member feels the desperation to have a baby. Enter the bad boy who is up for the one and done challenge. Months later he cannot forget her, and a chance meeting again solidifies his need to make her his. A cave-man alpha craving is quenched with this one.
Koren
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MC heat

Lucas is bold, forward, likes to be in control and has no plans that include an old lady. Josephine is the definition of responsible, steady, close with her Mom. Their separate worlds work, but unique circumstances bring them together, secrets are exposed, they decide to try a relationship and their chemistry pulls them through a scary situation. You'll love this!!!
Pat
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sophia Gray knows how to write MC books and this one is no exception! Great storyline with well defined characters, Lucas and Josephine pulled me right into their story from the very beginning and kept me rooting for them throughout the whole book!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Venisha
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rescue her heart

I just loved Josephine stubborn yet very dedicated heart. She wanted her sick mother to get well. A baby with no strings attached. Lucas wasn't letting her go he knew he had to step in. He showed Josephine he is her alpha.
Romaine
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A little bit of spice

I like this book. It's the first book of the author that I've read. The characters were well developed, their relationship was mostly realistic. I think it's a good book. It does need a better editor.
Shirley
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a good read it takes a bit of concentration in parts it has two stories, Mine and Obey in Kindle Unlimited is the one I read and both were chilling MC reads as usual sex & killing go hand in hand with MC books
Comment Comment | Permalink
MadLoveBookBlog
May 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Loove the characters, the plot, the bantering and most of all the chemistry between to hot-headed hero and heroine. Their personalities were made for each other.
Too bad it ended at 50%. Hence, the three stars.
Lisa Bigelow-Downing
Jun 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
I read this book or what I thought was this book from Amazon kindle unlimited but the book I read did not match the synopsis. So I don't know what book I read but it was not Mine even thought that was the cover of the book posted!
Night Reader
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised by how much I liked this book. Usually, Kindle Unlimited is....well...you get what you pay for. But, I really enjoyed this book. The dynamic between the MCs and the fact that the female lead wasn't a pushover.
Tali_KL
Aug 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not my cup of tea.
Brea Ann
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-favorites
This will be going on my "favorites" list! Awesome!!
Zara West
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can a hot, domineering motorcycle club member and an independent dental assistant find true love after she asks him to impregnate her? Where there's a will there's a way.
Megan
Jun 12, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a good, quick read. Fun and fluffy. The heroine was pretty dumb, but with a premise that is "24 hrs with a stranger to get pregnant, no strings attached" one can't be too picky.
Quen Barlow
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This MC book is so good what do you get when a 100% Alpha gets with a woman who is confident and knows what she wants one other and sexy story. I voluntarily read a arc copy
Virna
May 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this book, is predictable and ok read.
Lori
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book!
ZENIA M smack Thattush
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Intense

Loved Josephine and Lucas. Good back stories and supporting characters. Will be looking for other books by Sophia Gray.
Now time to read the bonus story.

• This Thing of Ours
  • Sara's Angel
  • Shadow Game
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • His Safe Keeping (Safe, #1)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)
  • Love and War: Volume One (Shadows in the Dark #2)
  • Carol's Image (Fairfield #3)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • Finding Solace (The Kings of Retribution MC, #3)
  • Finally Home
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Loving His Forever (Forever Series, #2)
  • Personal Challenges (Personal #4)
  • Saving Molly (The Lost Brothers MC)
  • Biker Chicks: An Anthology of Hot MC Romance
  • Flashes of Me (The Seen Trilogy, #3.1)
I live in rural Ohio with my husband and our two dogs. I love the woods, my wonderful hubby, and reading (duh!). I've been a romance fan forever, and one day I decided I had to try writing it for myself! I hope you like my work!