Start by marking “Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers, #4)

Brooklynaire

(Brooklyn Bruisers #4)

A sexy new standalone from USA Today bestseller Sarina Bowen.

You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, crav
Published February 12th 2018 by Rennie Road Books

To ask other readers questions about Brooklynaire, please sign up.
Nicole Rezler it's listed on her website as being released in Feb 2018

Bibi
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Even better the second time around! With a mountainous TBR shelf looming, it's almost impossible to carve time for a re-read of favourites, but I needed a swoony hero and Nate simply does it for me**

Very rarely do you get an author who writes a realistic portrayal of the billionaire character.

Most authors write the illusory billionaire who lacks the work ethic or lifestyle that is synonymous with those in that tax bracket.

Similarly, the wealthy guy would always get characterised as a narcissi
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Attraction between friends that are oblivious about it, but have strong friendship feelings towards each other making it harder for them to release their lust towards each other...

➳When it comes down to friends to lovers romances, Sarina Bowen has nailed it to the core with this new addition to the continuing story line of the Brooklyn Bruisers, but still considered as a stand-alone of course. Having read the Sarina Bowen books in the past, I love this book ten-times more do to it being in a
Christy
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!!

description
Until you wake up naked with your boss of seven years, you haven’t lived.
THIS is the book I’ve been waiting for in the Brooklyn Bruisers series. Yeah, this is a hockey series and Nate’s not a hockey player, but semantics. Nate is actually the owner of the Brooklyn Bruisers. He’s a very rich and very successful man in all of his endeavors, and Rebecca is the girl that’s been with him from the start. She’s worked for him before he made all his money, and he’s been gone for her fo
Sarina Bowen
Jan 24, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This week I sent everyone on my newsletter list a deleted scene from Brooklynaire! If you haven't been getting my newsletters, you can sign up here .
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I absolutely love a book where the guy goes after the girl. Not saying the girl didn’t want it, but when a guy pursues the girl, I like it a lot

Nate Kattenberger, owner of the Brooklyn Bruisers and a Billionaire Business owner. He’s handsome, he’s sappy, he’s hidden his lust for damn near 7 years for his assistant. I loved damn near everything about Nate. His drive to succeed, his passion for the one he wants, his protectiveness, okay I think you get it. He was nearing the perfect stage for me.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

“Everything seems fine and ordinary. Or at least it did until I hit my head.”

Brooklyn Bruiser fans, we finally have Nate and Becca’s story! And it was SO worth the wait!

Becca has worked for billionaire Nate since the beginning, before he earned all the money and fame. Over seven years the two have had a great friendship and worked really well together. And while both are attracted to the other, neither one of them knows it or will admit it.

When Becca injures her head on the ice, Na
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

I can't go wrong with a Sarina Bowen book. I just love this woman's stories so much. And can we take a second to appreciate this FINE cover?

In Brooklynaire Sarina Bowen gives us wonderfully endearing main characters and a set of fabulous supporting cast. Rebecca's concussion, which she  sustained from her brilliant idea to step on the ice of the Brooklyn Bruisers practice rink takes longer to heal than anyone anticipated. Good thing that team owner and bossman N
Stacey is Sassy
The audio was SO BLOODY GOOD!!!

I had high hopes for the audio considering I loved reading Brooklynaire so much, but this one surpassed my expectations. It was so bloody good. The narrators brought Nate and Becca to life, sucked me into the Brooklyn Bruiser world, and made me desperate to listen to the rest of the series. I wish the rest of the Brooklyn Bruiser's had Bingley in them.

You remember Bingley, don't you?

Come on, who could forget Nate's very life-like security system? For any Pride and
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

We finally have Nate and Rebecca's book, y'all! To everyone who has read at least one of the Brooklyn Bruisers novels, you know there's something going on between the tech billionaire owner of the hockey team and his right-hand woman. Brooklynaire was three books in the making, but it was worth the wait. It was just as sweet and satisfying as I imagined it to be.

My life is constant noise... When you kiss me, everything goes quiet. That's the only time I can forget everyone else."

To first-tim
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This was a solid smutty read! It did have a little bit of unnecessary conflict towards the end, but I'm honestly getting so used to the drama of new adult romances that it didn't annoy me as much as it usually would. I will definitely be checking out more from Sarina Bowen in the future when I'm in da mood for some smuts
Geri Reads
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I had high expectations for this book because it's Nate! And Becca! I've been waiting for this book since I've read the first Brooklyn Bruisers book and Sarina Bowen did not disappoint. I adored this book with all of my heart.

Brooklynaire is a fun, all out swoon-worthy romance with Sarina Bowen's trademark flair.

Nate and Becca had been in this perpetual will they won't they sexual tension since the first book in this series. In case you haven't been keeping up, Becca is the office man
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This is one of those books in a series that had me ready to scream and stalk the author to get. Nate and Becca have been secondary characters that are mentioned in previous books only enough to get me curious but never enough to give any of their answers. So instead I had to patiently sit and wait for their book to come out and hope my expectations can be met. Well I can certainly say that with this couple my exceptions were not met-they were blown right off the ri
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Hockey, Romance
4 Wish Fulfillment Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-This Weekend Only 99 Cents!!!!
One of the best things about reading a series... is watching and thinking about secondary characters which demand their own books. A crafty, smart author will give life to these characters... making us curious and interested. They will give us just enough of a glimpse here and there in the series so that at a certain point... these characters cannot be denied...There is enough demand by readers to plead... Please give us
Ari
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Original review: The New Romantics

*I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

*4.5 Stars!*

After two years of waiting...

... BROOKLYNAIRE IS FINALLY HERE!

description

If you know me, then you know have long I've been waiting for Nate and Becca's story. I've been shipping these two since Rookie Move and I may have let obsession get a little out of hand because I was down right ready to riot if this ship never set sail. Okay, enough of me and my empty threats, l
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON : http://amzn.to/2EjAqmH

4-4,5 cute stars ❤

Sarina Bowen delivers a sweet story!I can even tell you how much I adored Nate!He was everything and the main reason why I loved this story so much!The story line is perfect and the characters well developed!

description

Becca and Nate are friends and worked together for seven years.When Becca injures her head and has to recover from a concussion Nate gives her the chance to stay at his place so she can recover soon.They start spending more time together
Meghan Quinn
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Sarina Bowen made me so giddy with this book! Gahh, I'm going to be thinking about Nate and Rebecca for a long time.

Office romance and hockey = YESSSSS!!!!

Brooklynaire is a highly addictive, can't put it down, office romance with a nerdy billionaire twist all wrapped up in a sexy and witty package. I ready Brooklynaire in a day. Believe me when I say you won't be able to be able to stop reading this book!
Jeannine Allison
~*~*~*~ SALE - 99c!! ~*~*~*~

4.5 stars!

I LOVED Nate!!!! Nobody writes swoon-worthy boyfriends like Sarina Bowen! ❤ And Becca was a great leading lady... just like I knew she'd be 😍😍 There was a teeny tiny bit of OW drama that I didn't love (it just felt very unnecessary), but other than that this was a complete win. If you're in the mood for a low-angst read with a sweet hero and a strong heroine, look no further 😏
Sam (AMNReader)
Plot points and reveals here, read at your own risk. I'm basically cataloging my issues with the book.
Final thoughts: While the final 40% were lovely, sexy, sweet, and a likely attempt at redemption, the beginning of the book handled the power dynamic in too threatening of a manner for me. There were a couple situations, in order to include in the book, that could have been changed ever so slightly to work just fine.
Sexy: Someone sneaks into your hotel room after being invited and a similar sit
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Brooklynaire
Series: Brooklyn Bruisers #4
Author:Sarina Bowen
Release date: February 12, 2018
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I’ve known Nate’s mind for years, but his body is a foreign country I’ve never visited before. Somehow I already speak the language.

After finishing a pretty heavy book, Brooklynaire was just the sweet and light read that I was craving. It was low on the drama, high on the sass, laughs, and fun. Another bonus? Despite the the page count hitting the
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
4 So, Cat tacos Stars!

O Fluff Queen! My Fluff Queen!

I've been waiting for this story since Rookie Move where Nate and Becca leapt off the page. Through the first three books their story has evolved but always maddeningly in the background. Until now.

"Everything worthwhile is complicated."

If you've not read the first three, no worries! You're probably better off than the rest of us, because much of this I already knew thus I found myself getting impatient for them to just be together already!
Hollis
I full on didn't want to read this book. The Becca/Nate drama in the background of the Brooklyn Bruisers books prior to this one drove me to distraction. But I can't read OVERNIGHT SENSATION without reading this first because what if there's backstory I need to know. So here we are.

And, shockingly, for the first 40%? I was loving this. Colour me surprised. I was | | close to messaging all my friends shamefaced and shucks about it, too. Glad I waited out the end.

I won't say I hated the last half
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc
4.5 Win Win Win stars

Brooklynaire is a standalone and is part of the Brooklyn Bruisers series, well sort of. The Brookyn Bruiser series is about the hockey players and Brooklynaire is about the owner, Nate.

I have to say, I really enjoyed Brooklynaire, I think the cover is adorable, the storyline was super cute and it was a treat to read from start to finish. I gobbled the pages up like a starved woman. The book just had great flow and perfect balance of tension. Oh and Nate, don’t even get me st
Marla Mei
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
UPDATE: I WAS RIGHT

-----------
FINALLY!!!!!! omg i'm cry!!!!! 😭😭😭

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK IN THIS SERIES I JUST KNOW IT
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Seems I can resist that cover in any format. Nate *might could* rival Griff for #1 crush in SBlandia.

Tough call.

Narrators did a great job. Both showed some range and didn't just mail it in.

I still have the same "issues" with Becca as I did when I initially read it but I've read and listened to it within 6 mos and I know I'll probably listen and/or read it again so take that however you will.

Signed,

A SB junkie
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
I’ve been waiting for this book for the last three years, and I’m happy to report, the wait was so worth it. Sarina Bowen gave Becca and Nate an amazing and satisfying story.

This friends to lovers romance was all kinds of wonderful.

Becca and Nate were the best example of the friends to lovers trope. They’ve known each other for seven years, and worked closely with each other for years. Trusted each others, and knew one another like no other. They enjoyed each others company, and had the most ad
Jessica
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarina Bowen is easily one of my favorite romance authors. I absolutely loved the Brooklyn Bruisers series and was devastated when I saw Berkley wasn't going to publish any more in that series. I have been dying to read Nate and Becca's story since book one, so I was so excited to finally have them in my hands!

For seven years Nate and Becca have worked together. Becca knows what Nate wants, sometimes before he even knows he wants it. She's the perfect personal assistant and does an amazing job
Carvanz
This started out with so much promise! The hero was a nerdy tech guy who could go off into a daze while in the middle of a conversation while he ran lines of code through his mind. But now he’s getting distracted by thoughts of his employee and her current ill health. The heroine was smart and snarky and totally understood him and what was necessary to keep him organized. Everything was going so well…and then they had sex.

Once their relationship become intimate, it’s like they were no longer the
FMABookReviews
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sarina-bowen
❝He tastes like chocolate and confidence.❞

First things, first! THAT COVER, #cougaralert *fans self* Holy Abs! Second, the name, 'Brooklynaire', I love it. It is so creative and perfectly describes this book.

I am going to be honest here, and say that in the first book of the Brooklyn Bruisers series, Nate Kattenberger was not a character I liked. I had zero interest in getting to know him. His standoffish demeanor did nothing for me and I honestly wanted Castro for Rebecca Rowley. I even told Sa
Bookphenomena (Micky)

This is my favourite of the Brooklyn Bruisers but in fairness, I have been waiting for Nate and Rebecca from book one. In fact, Sarina Bowen has been quite clever building the crescendo to the release of their book.

It delivered completely on an interesting story, characters that were even better close up and chemistry that lit a raging fire. The gentle build between these two and their friendship of nearly a decade made for delicious listening.

The narration worked superbly and I haven’t
Misha
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favorite book in the series. A delicious and sweet slow burn with characters I adored.
Play Book Tag: Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen - 4 stars 3 10 Oct 28, 2018 09:30AM
Some Like It Hot!: Buddy read - Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen 16 29 Mar 24, 2018 06:54PM

• Boy Next Door (Hot Off the Ice, #4)
  • Gray For You (8 Million Hearts #2)
  • Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • Head Coach (Hellions Angels, #2)
  • Game Winner (New York Kings, #5)
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • Down by Contact (The Barons, #2)
  • Hold Me (Cyclone, #2)
  • Contract Baby (Hellion Club #2)
  • The One In My Heart
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • A Lily Among Thorns
  • Back in Play (Power Play, #2)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • Delayed Call (Assassins, #13)
  • Infamous (Famous, #2)
  • Laugh (Burnside, #2)
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30 books, including: the True North series, co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy, The Ivy Years series and the Brooklyn Bruisers. And more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need to know what's coming next ? Get

Brooklyn Bruisers (6 books)
  • Rookie Move (Brooklyn Bruisers, #1)
  • Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers, #2)
  • Pipe Dreams (Brooklyn Bruisers, #3)
  • Overnight Sensation (Brooklyn Bruisers, #5)
  • Superfan (Brooklyn Bruisers, #6)
“Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?” Bingley quips. “He was outstanding in his field .” 6 likes
“A ship carrying blue paint and a ship carrying red paint both crashed on an island. All the sailors were marooned.” 4 likes