Start by marking “The McCabe Brothers: The Complete Collection” as Want to Read:
The McCabe Brothers: The Complete Collection

The McCabe Brothers: The Complete Collection

(The McCabe Brothers #1-4)

The McCabe Brothers, a spinoff of the big family romance series The Friessens from a Readers’ Favorite award—winning author and “queen of the family saga” (Aherman)

This collection includes the first four books in this new spinoff series.

Don't Stop Me (Vic)

Fifteen years ago, Vic McCabe was headed down a one-way road to destruction with the love of his life. But then th
Published April 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The McCabe Brothers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The McCabe Brothers

Cynthia
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blended

This is such a great set of stories about 4 adopted brothers that have blended so well that you do realize they aren't blood. Each brother has gone through trials after the mom left them but had made their way in the world and have found love when it was suppose to happen, and to find out they have a sister when she is 16 and she is as head strong.
Anita Lilly
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Didn’t Like the Ending

I won’t be reading this author again. I like Epilogues. Each story seemed unfinished and ended abruptly. You get an “idea” of what occurred from story to story but I like my happily ever after all buttoned up. Cops should have been prosecuted. I know the reality of this happening is correct but I read certain books to “escape” reality. Believe me, being African American, I know the book was correct in how it ended but I wanted the fantasy instead of the reality.
Catlou
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series. Each story is filled with emotional ups and downs and compelling drama. The characters are all well-drawn and appealing, and the storylines are fast-paced and engaging. Each one will draw you in and keep you involved from beginning to end. I highly recommend this extremely enjoyable and entertaining series.
Vicki Johnson
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The McCane Brothers plus a sister!

I read all the books, couldn’t wait to get to the next brother! Enjoyed all the brother books! However was extremely disappointed in Claudia & Tony’s story, in how it was resolved! It wasn’t! The dirty cops got away with murder... a poor woman was framed, never to see her kids again... all very disappointing! I expected more of closure to the story, as there was with each of the brothers! I gave it, the series, 4 stars, one each for the first 4 books... but
Carol Ann
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And sister makes five

A story of four brothers who make and find their way in the world despite the many challenges they faced.
Well told stories with characters you'll love.
Their stories are unique like the men themselves passionate and strong. Feelings of abandonment by their mother when she walked out on them left them confused but determined to find their own reality. Their lives seem blessed but the real are forces at hand that place them and their loved ones in danger
Secrets and lies have a
Leilani Richter
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new bestie favorite author

Wow,wow, thank you Lorhainne Eckhart, I surely enjoyed this set every bit of it. What a pleasure to read such well put together stories. I loved all of the brothers and then there was the powerful sister appearing. Just blown away with the humanity in the telling of these stories. I am hooked with such fine amazing writing. Someone who spins simple life into something magical. Very impressive!!! You can bank on me reading everything Ms. Elkhart writes! Again thank yo
Barbara Hawks
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Family's that stick together stay together.

I so enjoyed The McCabe Brothers Complete Collection books. These men were all so strong and were always there for each other. These boys were all adopted and became a strong loving happy family that helped each other out when ever needed. There were all different with there jobs and there personally. Great books to read and enjoy.
Betty Lambert
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great series to read. There are 5 siblings, 4 boys 1 girl, and each story was just great. I sat down and read it straight through. A lot of ups and downs but all in all great story line in each and every one. Highly recommend.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Patience

This is one of those books . You better have a lot of patience to read it. I was bored after the first brothers story. And was bored through the rest of it. The brothers all face their demons . And make peace.
Suze
May 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
THE MCCABE BROTHERS

Possible spoiler-I read the entire book, enjoyed some of the stories, some of the characters. But the first book, the sex scene, in my opinion, bordered on rape, and it undermined my enjoyment of the series.
Audrey
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
No real ending

Police corruption/murder case with no resolution. Both main characters remain targets and a point made earlier in book seems to have been completely forgotten - Salem Police will not welcome Tony due to his history. Very poor 3nding -if you can even call it that.
Anne Nelson
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good set of books

I really enjoyed each of the stories in this set. The plots were goid, characters are well written and just human enough to love. Four HEAd that really pull you in.
Glenda
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
It was ok. The stories seem to go stale and then picked up again.
Peni
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, series
Please see individual stories for review.
Mandy
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Similar to Toni Anderson but nowhere near as compelling.
Dawn Pressel
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
None of these are worth a second read, each book might start strong but fizzle and die at the end. The characters are not developed and parts that need more explication are swept away.
Laurie Vogt
Mar 01, 2019
Kathy
May 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
With flawed strong characters, characters you can relate to, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Lorhainne Eckhart writes the kind of books she wants to read. She is frequently a Top 100 bestselling author in multiple genres, and her second book ever published, The Forgotten Child, is no exception. With close to 900 reviews on Amazon, translated into German and French, this book was ...more

The McCabe Brothers (5 books)
  • Don't Stop Me: Vic (The McCabe Brothers #1)
  • Don't Catch Me: Chase (The McCabe Brothers #2)
  • Don't Run From Me
  • Don't Hide From Me: Luc (The McCabe Brothers #4)
  • Don't Leave Me (The McCabe Brothers #5)