Start by marking “Afraid to Fall (Starting Over #2)” as Want to Read:
Afraid to Fall (Starting Over #2)

Afraid to Fall (Starting Over #2)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Event planner Jen Weaver loves weddings and romance—for other people. She'd rather focus on her career and leave the emotional stuff to her clients. When her best friend asks Jen to plan her wedding, resisting best man Liam Galloway is not on the agenda, but he tests her willpower anyway. An unwanted intruder in her thoughts and desires, he is charming, panty-melting, and ...more
ebook
Published May 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Afraid to Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Afraid to Fall

Margaret
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series and even though I have not read the first book the story was easy to follow. This is a really sweet love story with a little bit of crazy added in.
Lisa
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Cristofoli and she has now gained a new fan. Afraid to fall is sweet, emotional, and oh so sexy. I was hooked from the first chapter and fell in love with Liam from the beginning. He is the man every girl dreams about. Sweet, sexy and determined to make Jen see that relationships can be a good thing.
Jen is a wedding planner with no intentions of having one herself. She is already married to her business and it comes first, always. So when Liam comes into her life making
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Afraid to Fall is an adult contemporary romance and the second book in the Starting Over series. Because each book is about a different couple, they can be read as a stand-alone.

What the story is about.

Afraid to Fall tells the story of Jennifer Weaver. Jennifer is a wedding planner, who is focused on creating a successful business; as a result she has no wish to be involved in a committed relationship. A committed relationship meant sacrificing her dream of success for love, something, which she
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
An unplanned romantic and passionate love affair!

Erin Cristofoli has written a book with an abundance of romance and passion. The chemistry between Liam and Jen is hot, steamy and filled with such passion. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters in the book. This author really knows how to build up the romance and passion while keeping your attention to the very end. The characters were well developed, engaging, and likeable.

Erin is a very talented author that has told a great stor
Katlin Musial
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really cute story. At first, I thought it wasn't going to be good and the chemistry seemed a little off and slow at first, however once I got past about 30% it started really getting somewhere.

Liam is a romantic and wants a wife and happy family, which is why you don't quite expect his dominance in the bedroom, but WOW. He has it!!

This story was well rounded and great. I didn't care that Jen felt like she had to keep the relationship secret from Kate and Ben, but she kind of explain
Shannon Davison
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a wonderful story. Jenn and Liam are so good together, she just needs to realize it. I really enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to more from this author. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book via Quirky Blind Date with a Book.
Marnie
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wedding Planner runs, from Weddings.

This is the first book of Erin Cristofoli’s that I have read, and I really enjoyed it. Afraid To Fall is a sweet type of romance, that is spiced up with the hot chemistry and sexy scenes between Jen Weaver and Liam Galloway, the two best friends of Kate and Ben from Starting Over – Book One.

Jen Weaver is an Event Planner, who has built her business for the ground up. She’s a dedicated career woman, who unlike her mother, will not be giving up her financial ind
Lori
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book when you have a women who is afraid of relationship because she is afraid of losing her business and her life to a man. Then she meets Liam who want this women who is afraid of comments so the start to sleep together hoping she will change he mind.
Emma Turnbull
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was the second in the series but I have not read the first. I was able to tell who everyone was, how they were connected and what was going on! I received this book through a quirky blind date with a book and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a fast paced romance that had hot steamy sessions! Jen is an event planner not looking for a relationship and Liam was hooked on Jen from early on in their meeting. He was pushing to make the relationship more permanent which made Jen retreat even mor ...more
FeeMac
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very easy to read love story that contains drama, angst, lots of sexual tension and action. But, for me, it lacked a bit of depth in not only the storyline but in the characters as well.
Angi DeMonti
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book from Quirky Blind Date with a Book and am writing an honest review.

Never had read Book 1 in this series or anything by this author, I wasn't sure what to expect. I found this book easy to follow and was able to figure out the relationships between the characters. Jen Weaver feels like she has to avoid romance and relationships in order to have a successful wedding planning business. But when she starts planning her best friends wedding, she is forced to work c
Laura DeSimone
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I liked this story. I loved Liam, but for awhile there my thoughts on Jen was that she was a bitch. I had a hard time liking her character. Liam really liked Jen and cared for her. Jen was more of a friends with benefits, and when Liam wanted more she freaked out, and left Liam. In my option Liam deserved better, and when Jen finally gets her head on straight it was almost to late. By the end of the book I started to like her. One thing I will say that no matter the relationship, communication i ...more
Karenj
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fab read, light and an easy read for one sitting.
Jen..confirmed bachelorette, event planner and workaholic is determined to never get involved with a man, as this will only get in the way of her career plans.
Liam..sweet yet domineering is determined to prove her wrong! Will he be able to convince Jen to let him into her life and under her skin?
Jen is happy with the off-the-charts benefits of their 'friends with benefits' agreement and it made for some steamy scenes, but runs scared w
LettyT
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
.Afraid to Fall is a sweet romance with some steamy scenes. Jen Weaver is an event planner who enjoys planning romantic events for anyone and everyone except herself. She's a dedicated career woman with no plans to ever need her own services. She's asked to plan her best friend's, Kate wedding and is excited to do so but dreads working with the best man, Liam Galloway.

Liam is feeling that maybe settling down with someone may not be too bad. He sees just how happy his best friend, Ben is with Ka
Jennifer Richey
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick read and very good loved Liam and Jenn and how they were with each other this book 2 and a stand alone! I will definitely look for more books from this author!! Loved reading this book it was a great one!!
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jen is an event planner who refuses to do relationships. She has decided she is not going to be like her Mom and throw away her career to follow a man.

Liam is looking for a forever relationship. He sees what Ben has and wants it for himself.

Jen and Liam agree to a friends with benefits deal. Jen will do what ever it takes not to let it turn into more. Liam is out to prove to Jen that They would be awesome as a couple, just like they are in the bedroom.

Quick read and cite story. I love the idea o
Amy
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-read
I absolutely loved this story. Perfect love story with some craziness in between. I didn't know if they would survive and they did. The surprise ending was the absolute best.
Paula Genereau
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! This book was amazing. I couldn't put it down. I'm a new fan of this author. She's amazing. This story was well written and had a great storyline.
Mandy
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was the first time I have met this author and I can honestly say it won't be the last. I love her writing style. The book was full of sweet lovey scenes as well as steamy hot sex scenes.

Liam and Jen met through their mutual friends Ben and Kate, but their 'relationship' never started to form until they were thrust together as best man and maid of honour planning their friends wedding.

Jen was scared of commitment thinking that she could not be herself if she had a man in h
Archer
I really enjoyed the book. It was a sweet romance and quite steamy.
Kerry Baker
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Afraid To Fall by Erin Cristofoli is a witty, light hearted book that takes the usual story of being afraid to commit and adds a slight twist.

Jen's sole focus is on her work, on the business that she has created and is building to be a success. She doesn't want for anything in her life and couldn't be happier. Even more so when her best friend announces her engagement and asked Jen to help plan it all, including the stag and hen parties with the help of the best man.

Liam has been drawn to Jen si
2OCC Reviews
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
This was a cute read. Being the second book in the series I suggest reading the first book to get back story in the wedding that the main characters were planing. There isn't too much drama so that made it a feel good story with a little drama in the back story.

Liam was sweet and blunt which was a real draw. I liked Jen. Yes she had her issues but at the same time she was easy to relate too. The story was fast paced and I loved the wedding planning aspect that brought theses characters together
Marsha
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Afraid to Fall is a sweet romance story about Jen and Liam. Jen is an event planner. She loves to plan events and weddings, for everyone but herself, of course. Liam is determined to make Jen his, he just has to be smart about how he goes about it. Their back and forth keeps you reading! This is book 2 in the series, but can be read as a standalone with no problems.
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! Liam and Jen make the greatest couple even when Jen couldn't see it. You will find yourself falling in love with them. Definitely recommend this book!
Ani's  Reviews
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting on Jen and Liam ever since the first book came out. I couldn't wait to finally see how these two ended up. Liam is bossy and yummy while doing so. Jen certainly loves it. I certainly did ;) Hope everyone takes this book and starts reading because you won't be disappointed.

I do have to say that the last scene....That was the most beautiful scene I have read. I loved the idea behind it and it was just a perfect ending to a book like this. And that we can see that in spite her r
Aly
Donna Miller
Dec 14, 2017
Victoria pearce
Sep 10, 2017
Erin was born and raised in Ontario, Canada, where she resides with her husband and two children.
She found her love of writing as a teen, when she wrote a series of stories for her friends. It became a dream that she would one day publish a novel of her own.
Erin has a passion for creativity in many forms. Aside from writing, she is a photographer, and enjoys painting, playing guitar and crochetin
More about Erin Cristofoli