Start by marking “Dirty (Naughty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty (Naughty, #1)

Dirty

(Naughty #1)

Previous cover edition for ASIN B07282DV7Q
For alternate cover edition go here

After returning home due to her father’s illness, Elise Phillips reunites with her college friends, including Luke Long. Luke was a player back then, and Elise had always prided herself on not being another notch on his bedpost.

Luke is still gorgeous though, and he knows it. And he checks all her
Published July 1st 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

Dilinna
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Well...it was alright

Summary:
*Extremely cocky hero that got much better
*Alright heroine
*A couple of funny and sweet moments
*Plot twists made for jst the shock factor IMO
*Good ending

Wasnt totally invested in it but it wasnt bad...hence the rating
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
35048758._SY475_-1.jpg

This was the first thing I have read by this author and I found it to be an enjoyable experience.
The story is basically a friend's with benefits type romance.
The book is about two former college acquaintances Luke and Elise both with some preconceived notion's of each other who meet up through mutual friends a few years later when Elise has moved back to town to be closer to her parents and her sick father and they strike up a friendship of sorts.
This friendship is off the charts in terms of hea
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Another dirty pleasure kind of read with a lot of underlying family core undertones interwined within it.

I liked that it wasn't just a book about sex. While a panty melter is always appreciated, firstly, I liked that the two main leads were acquainted with each other already and knew the basic superficial gist of the other while later developing into something more. I'm not going to lie and say that the game changer one night stand was a new ploy that I haven't come across before to get the love
Pelusa Rivera
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for my fair review from author. This is the first book that I have read by this author, but it will definitely not be my last. We meet Elise, who has come back home because her dad is dying, and she gets reunited with her friends, and also with Luke, who she has always been attracted to, but never admitted to not even herself because he was a manwhore. Luke has also always been attracted to Elise, but out of respect for his friendship with Sean, his best friend, and Rachel, Sean' ...more
Majanka
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

Dirty is a thrilling, exciting contemporary romance. Back in college, Elise Phillips vowed to never let Luke Long, one of the campus’s most notorious players, in her pants.

When she returns home due to her father’s illness and she runs into an old acquintance from college – Luke – he doesn’t seem to have changed one bit. She’s still wary and refuses to get dragged into his little games, until a few rounds of pool and a
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

I liked this book and it was much more than just a steamy sex story. It is also the first time that i have read this collaboration of people before.

Elise has returned home only because her father is ill and she does not want to miss anything should anything happen.

Luke has the reputation of when her was in college for being a bit of a playboy and not serious about having a girlfriend.

The chemistry between the two i
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this to review.

This was a nice read. I can't imagine having parents like Elise's. I was glad to see her parents change in the end. It just sucks that her dad being sick is what made it happen. I was glad that Elise finally saw herself as a decent person. I'm glad that she had Luke to make her see that.
Dawn West
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Actual Rating: 4.5

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

This was such a fun and steamy book!

Elise is back home. No, literally. She's moved into her parents house after her father's medical emergency left the family shaken up. And living with her strict parents is just as miserable as it used it be. So a night out with her best friend is just what the doctor ordered. That is, until she spots a guy that practically oozes temptation. Even a warning from her friend may not be
Natalie Johnson
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elise is home because her father is sick. She moved away after College. But she reunites with her College friends when she arrives.

Luke was best friends in College with Elise’s best friend’s boyfriend. Elise avoided him because he slept around and she didn’t want to be another notch on his bedpost.

All of the friends go out for the night and Elise ends up in bed with Luke. They were doing shots and next thing she knows and she wakes up in his bed.

Elise and Luke decide to enter a friends with b
Brandy Roberts
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked Dirty it was really interesting and me wanting the best for the characters plus seeing the couple find there way into one another's lives . I can't wait to see whats to come for these authors I'm already looking at there already written books .
Faith89
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review
This book is filled with great characters, a good story line and great dialogue. Elise returns home after living away for any years. She meets up with her best friend and college friends on a night out. When Luke walks in looking delicious and being as flirty as ever. They are both warned off the other by mutual friends. After a few games of pool and a few shots things get dirty. The next morning Elise wakes up with a hangover and Luke laying next to her. Text messages and movie nights follow an ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, Lindsey

Luke and Elise is relationship goals.

From the moment, they reconnect they have a chemistry that turns from lust and builds to love. R L Kenderson took this story and gave great characters, awesome writings and great plot. These two will take you on a roller coaster you will not will not want to be let off of.

There was a lot of emotional depth in this book. These two character's relationships grew and built throughout this story to give it substance and make it so enjoyable. Thi
Jill
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luke is a player. Elise wants him, but doesn’t want to admit to herself that she does. She has since college. They are thrown together for dinner and alcohol takes over and they spend the night together. It’s supposed to be a one night thing, but then they start texting and talking and become friends. Elise realizes that Luke is not the same guy he was in college.
Lisa Guertin
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Realistic, Hot and Entertaining

This was my first book by this author and I enjoyed it very much. Luke and Elise were not perfect but had some flaws that made them feel like real people. I especially enjoyed the surprise revelation about Luke’s career.
Zetta Bam
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally Loved this book!!!
In the begging of the book Luke & Elise spend a night together upon them seeing each other for the first time again after college but we are kept in suspense because Elise can only remember bits and parts of that night! That part made me wonder trough out the hole book what happened and the thought of not knowing killed me but R.L Kenderson kills that suspense in her other book Sexy!!

R.L Kenderson explains that in this book Renae has put the most of her Personal l
Kalli Bunch
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elise comes home to help take care of her father who has been diagnosed with cancer. She decides to go to dinner with her best friend and friends from school, and in walks blast from the past Luke Long. She was the only woman immune to his player ways. At least until now. Her best friend warns her not to do anything, and it turns out, they've warned him not to touch her as well. Well, you can't keep 2 magnets away from each other!! And like magnets, Luke and Elise connected. For a long time, the ...more
Marsha
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely dirty. I enjoyed the story-line... a enemies (of sorts) to lovers romance. They weren't technically enemies, she, Elise, just avoided him, Luke, in college because of his playboy ways. After seeing him again several years later, she is only slightly surprised when she wakes up with a hangover in an unfamiliar bed. His bed. She doesn't remember much of what happened, but she knows they got down and dirty. They agree to go into a friends with benefits relationship... but yo ...more
Jade
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-stars
This book had every thing that I like in a romance novel!

Strong female character - Check
Hot smart male - Check
Great group of friends - Check
Secondary Character Drama - check check check

Elise returns home to be closer with her dad who has an illness. She reunites with her old friends and Luke Long, the college player.

One drunken night between Elise and Luke starts a secret friends-with benefit arrangement.

Elise finds herself liking Luke more and more and turns to him for advice and support.

But
Bronwyn
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this one as an ARC with no obligation to leave my honest review.
This is the first book I've read by these authors and I must admit it did tick a lot of the boxes that makes it enjoyable for me, it was easy to read and had great character development and world buliding.
I really liked the H's mixed heritage as it not one I've read much about, he certainly was the perfect package with brains and sexiness, he may have been a player in his youth but as an adult there was no evidence of it
Kaitlyn
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty is full of chemistry between the two main characters.

Elise Phillips has moved back home and is trying to settle into her new life there. Elise tries her best to be independent from her parents, yet with conservative parents, some lessons from the past can stick with Elise without her realizing it. Elise loves her friends. She's loyal, determined, and a bit of a wildcat. Back in college, Elise did not want to be another notch in Luke's bedpost.

Luke has changed from the wild college kid he
D
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have too many book boyfriends already but I have to add this one to my queue,

Well, now I have a new author(s) to add to my favorites list. This book has it all, secret love, snarky banter, a HEA and did I say hot, steamy, naughty, dirty sex? I absolutely adored Luke with his reformed man-whore ways and the way he treats Elise. This was sweet at times, funny at times, hot at times but always a passion filled love story. The writing is top notch, flowed well and moved quickly. I highly recommen
P Leslie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read a review copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

R.L. Kenderson has become one of my favourite authors - she never ceases to amaze me with her skilful writing.

The name of this book says it all because it's dirty in the most naughtiest yet sexiest of ways.

Luke and Elise made me laugh with their bantering, it was definitely entertaining. These two had mind blowing, explosive chemistry.

Warning- ladies be prepared - you might be looking for
BP34
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a friends with benefits story that was so much fun to read. Well written with a great storyline and even greater characters. Luke is my newest 'book boyfriend'. Elise and Luke were adorable together and it was so much fun to read their back and forth banter. Their chemistry was amazing and Elise tried to resist him because of his man whore reputation in college. Lots of family issues and drama that's over the top at times. A great read that will capture your attention right at the begin ...more
Tammy
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Got for an honest review.

First time reading from the author.

I thought the story was well written, it pulled me right in. Luke and Elise have chemistry.
It sparks with Elise as she tries to fight the feelings for him.
I love the friends with benefit the author added to the story.
The two had me laughing and smiling at them. They heated up the pages.
Hope to read more from the author, so I will be stalking their book shelves for more books.

Thank you for letting me read your story.
Karry
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. It was fast paced and had consistent progression in the storyline. The characters were relatable and entertaining. I was definitely hooked from the beginning. Wild and sexy scenes are found throughout. The extremely religious, close minded family is something I can relate to. Each of the relationships (family, friends, lover) gave off different emotions, adding to the experience. I can't wait for more.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a voluntary copy of this book and wow couldn't put this book down from the Begining and the cover of the book!!! Wow Elise knew Luke from college and she saw him a couple years and she didn't want nothing do with him but one drunken hook up might change minds!! The chemistry between these two were hot! Loved reading this book!
Lisa Hoak
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall I really enjoyed the storylines. In addition to Elise and Luke's relationship there were also family issues that were focused on. At times the book felt long and a bit stiff maybe because it was in third person. I'd still recommend it as a good read. Elise and Luke are terrific characters with definite chemistry. I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kelly Tucker
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book, whether finding more out about Dr L. or learning see how Elise is overcoming her parents even if she hasn't realised how she has been affected!

The chemistry between Luke and Elise is obvious right from the beginning and all you can do is wait until you know its finally going to crack!

Hoping for more in this series!!
Nancy George
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Dirty. Elise has very conservative parents that have affect her self esteem so when she finds someone that was only supposed to be a one night stand she can't see why he would love her.
Luke just wants people to see the real him not the person he was in his youth.
I could not put this book down. Very well written and captivating.
Carrie
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The storyline was wonderful, I fell in love with all of the characters and I really need to read more about Nate. This is the first book that I've read by this author and I will definitely be looking for more books to read.
The story line moved at a great pace and I loved the depth of all the characters that you meet in this book. Definitely a story to read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Update book cover 2 13 Jan 15, 2018 10:51PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book covers inconsistent 6 198 Jul 07, 2017 09:33AM
Read 4 Review: ARC for steamy contemprary romance/RomCom 1 13 Jun 23, 2017 06:26PM
Authors & Reviewers: ARC for steamy contemprary romance/RomCom 1 10 Jun 23, 2017 06:18PM

• To Dance One More Day
  • Loose Ends - Romantic Suspense (Redemption Book 1)
  • Waiting for You
  • The Reaper's Daughter
  • Bound (The Caelian Cycle #2)
  • Orange Blossom (A Flowering Novel, #5)
  • The Obsidian Club
  • The Women Who Love Rome
  • The Playmaker (Fire on Ice #2)
  • Blaze Ignites (Scourge Survivor #1)
  • This is Me. (This is Me., #1)
  • First, Last, and Always
  • Down to Business (Business, #1)
  • The Color of Love
  • This Could Have Been Our Song! A Coulda Woulda Shoulda Ballad (Coulda Woulda Shoulda Songs #1)
  • Blood Bound (Gallows, #1)
  • Dane Curse (Black Cape Case Files, #1)
  • Hello, My Love! (Between Two Worlds, #1)
R.L. Kenderson is two best friends writing under one name.
They met in college and bonded over their love of reading and the TV show Charmed.
They write sexy paranormal romance and steamy contemporary romance that make you laugh.

VISIT THEIR AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT THEM ON FACEBOOK!

JOIN THEIR FACEBOOK READER GROUP!

Naughty (2 books)
  • Meant to Be (Dirty Love, #2)