Start by marking “Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)” as Want to Read:
Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)

Something So Perfect

(Something So #2)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  2,235 Ratings  ·  365 Reviews
Matthew

Drafted first round pick when I was seventeen, playing first line at eighteen, branded NHL's bad boy at nineteen. At twenty-three I was cut from the team and living back home with my parents. A knock on the door brought an opportunity I couldn’t turn down. All I had to do was prove I learned from my mistakes, so no way would I fall for a chick with a pouty mouth
Published July 30th 2017

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Now LIVE! AMAZON US/UK/CA

➦Fans of sports romance are sure to be satisfied with this story full of humor, steam and, well, hockey. And, personally, I'm all for reading about hot athletes...

➦The hero is a hockey player with a somewhat questionable reputation who finally gets picked up by a pro team after being inactive for a while. There's just one condition. He gets a chaperone. Easy enough, right?

➦You guessed it, said chaperone is of the female variety. AND he has to live in her house. He REALLY
XxTainaxX
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I may have seen this author's books in passing but I had never really noticed or read their work until now and I have been missing out. I'm a sucker for those possessive, insta-love stories and this book certainly fits the bill.

Matthew is intense. Some of the things he does are "call-the-cops" worthy but I was digging the heck out of it. Go fiction! lol Karrie was a good heroine, too. I liked how she handled the unruly hockey player. I'm not a fan or doormats so she is a big win for me.

He's qui
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, hockey, alpha
ATTENTION!!!

For a chance to win a $15 gift card, check out our author interview with Natasha Madison!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

SEXY CAVEMAN!!! That's all I'm saying!!!

Buckle up and get ready for a Matthew Grant!!

My all time favorite sports romance is by far ice hockey!! Those guys are HOT! All in. Not afraid to throw down the glove and get down and dirty with opponents and they usually are as bossy and forward outside the ri
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon Kindle * Amazon Paperback

"You, Karrie, you're my missing piece, the piece I need to live, the piece I need to breathe, the piece I need to go on.

Something So Perfect is a book I've been waiting for ever since I read Ms. Madison's Tempt The Boss. Even just the small glimpse of these characters that we got in that story had me dying to get more of them, and I was not disappointed.

Matthew Grant is a Hero that will have you ripping your own panties off, getting ready for him. He
Jen
Another funny, sexy read by Natasha Madison! I’m in love with this series and the hot hockey players that star in it! This instalment is about Cooper Stone’s step-son who follows Cooper’s footsteps in the NHL stardom career! When Matthew becomes a hard to handle celebrity, it is time to bring in a chaperone to keep him in line! His chaperone is the boss’s daughter!!! Of course sparks fly when they meet, and continue on the more they spend time together!!!

Matthew was extremely possessive...but in
Natasha Madison
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I WROTE THIS BOOK!!!

✦ Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2v862Gt
✦ Amazon CA http://amzn.to/2uJEKoN
✦ Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2uJk4gI
✦ Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2vV4o8z
✦iBooks ➙ http://apple.co/2uedJa6
✦Barnes & Noble➙ http://bit.ly/2tFpyWL
✦Kobo➙ http://bit.ly/2eQzme9
#SomethingSoPerfect #NatashaMadison #Romantic #Comedy #NHL #RomCom #funny #Flirty #sexy #enemiestolovers #BadBoyMeetsHisMatch #NowLive #Itunes #Exclusive #Alpha #caveman #kindle
Michelle
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was just brilliant.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I 've been dying for Matthews book. He's so gorgeous very cocky super sexy and plays ice hockey what more could you want. I loved how Matthew was with Kerrie the way they met was so good they both kept each other on there toes. Everything he gave she gave him back just as much. The story was so good it had my laughing at parts Matthew and Karrie are so funny. This is one thing I like about this authors books. I would highly recommend this book it was brilliant. Sor
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I was completely in the mood to read a story like this, a sport themed, fun, low angst but sexy read.

Matthew Grant is the son of Cooper and Parker from Something So Right but of course he is all grown up now and playing professional ice hockey, just like Cooper did. He found fame at a very young age and lived the cliched life of partying hard and sleeping with puck bunnies.

After one too many times of getting himself in trouble, his career began to dive bomb and his future as a player was on thin
Leonor
(view spoiler)
Snow
Aug 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐
3.5 "you're my missing piece" stars

A hot shot hockey player with a bad rep gets a cheperone to 'look after' him and watch out he won't steer of course...

Sparks fly, sassy, flirtatious banter commence and soon they can't hide it any more...until the evident comes into the clear
You, Karrie, you’re my missing piece, the piece I need to live, the piece I need to breathe, the piece I need to go on.

A little bit of drama, a hawt dominant, and slightly neurotic overprotective alpha with a smart,
Miss H
Warning: spoilers abound.

Something So Perfect was written in such a way that what should’ve been a quick, easy read turned into a long, painful process. I had to push myself to finish this novel, picking it up and putting it down several times. As it turned out, I overestimated my ability to withstand torture sustain interest in a book about an overly obnoxious, doormat heroine and a low-rent, wannabe Kristen Ashley, alpha hero.

Needless to say, I have several criticisms of this book.

Irrespectiv
Dee Montoya
4 Delicious Stars****

A sexy and ultra-Alpha hockey player, a strong and sassy heroine, plus the hilarious banter between these characters make this story totally delectable. You are not wanna miss Something So Perfect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Matthew Grant was perhaps given too much, too soon, and now he has a reputation as the bad boy of hockey. He messed up enough times that we was let go from his team, but his incredible talent doesn't go unnoticed for long, and another team wants to hire him but not without a few c
Shayna
In a very short amount of time, Natasha Madison has become one of my GO TO authors for all things sports and comedic romance. She pulled me in with her smart and hilarious writing and kept me in her orbit with her upcoming release of SOMETHING SO PERFECT. The best way to describe Matthew and Karrie's story, is that it's an EMOTIONAL SCORCHER of a romance. There is definitely some hilarity weaved in, but not as much as I'm used to with her, which actually worked for me. I was craving a more emoti ...more
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
4.5 OTT Alpha Stars

OMG! This book really cracked me up. Although I knew what to expect, Mathew still caught me off guard. His OTT alpha antics were HILARIOUS!!

photo Matilda-LOLreading-GIF.gif

Here's what I loved:
I don't think it's a secret at this point. Mathew was the highlight of the story for me. I also really enjoyed his background story. The relationship he has with his mom and step-dad is so sweet. I adored all their family interactions.
The secondary characters are all amazing. Gah, hearing #asshat again had me spewing
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars loved this book
You get so much time with the couple
Epic banter
And a complete happy that has me still grinning hoursafter putting the book down

And now I can't wait for Something so Irresistible in Jan 2018
I will NOT say who it is about but I will say you will love it
I want the reader to experience the moment you find out as I did in epic reveal fashion
book bruin
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Audiobook Review

Overall: 3.5 stars
Performance: 4 stars
Story: 3 stars

Something So Perfect is a sexy instalove sports romance. Overall, it's a lighter listen/read, even though the book starts off with a bit of a bombshell. This is book 2 in the Something So series, but it can be read as a standalone.

I had a love/hate relationship with Matthew. He was caring and concerned, but often took things to caveman extremes. The instalove between him and Karrie didn't bother me, but the constant possessive a
AJ
4 alpha caveman stars!

I loved this book! A funny, sweet and sexy sports romance with an alpha caveman, a strong and feisty heroine with a habit of talking to herself, and a functional and angst-free love story that had me alternately swooning, grinning goofily and fanning myself at the hotness. This read was a lot of fun but still had a beautifully emotional love story, and I read it in a day, struggling to put it down.

This book follows on from Something So Right, but could be read as a standal
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
The story left me hooked from start to finish and really enjoyed it.
He's just a guy lost in the midst of fame and many easy women and when he finds our heroine he becomes a man-centered and that finds a purpose in his life.
I found the animosity of Max a little over the top, and the rape charge without solution.
I was wondering if I had missed any part of the reading and even went back to make sure, but in the end I think it was hook to the next story is about the hero's sister and Max. I hope tha
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Ardent Prose PR***

3.5 Stars

This is the 4th book I have read by Natasha Madison, and as always, I enjoyed it overall.

Matthew and Karrie are thrown together as Matthew has some issues with being properly behaved when not on the ice, and Karrie is the boss's daughter and an excellent candidate to work as a chaperone, as her father puts it, in an entry level position. Needless to say, this is not the position she sees for herself.

Karrie was interesting, and I liked
ItaPixie
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Something So Perfect was a nice,funny and hot read.

I've read every story written by Natasha Madison since her debut and I've liked every single one of them and this is no exception.
I've enjoyed it and I've "oohed" and "aahed" everytime an old Madison's character makes an appearance.

Matthew is at times too intense and extreme in his actions but he is a good guy at heart,he is only scared to lose the people he cares for. Karrie is so feisty and I liked how she tries to stand up to our hero,start

Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison was just that, perfect. Something So Perfect was hilarious, it was sexy, it was about a hockey player bad boy and it had a kick ass heroine. I read have read this one twice already. For me to read an ARC twice BEFORE it releases is something because I am usually so busy I don’t have the time to do that. I made time to read Something So Perfect again because I honestly loved
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

3.5 YOU'RE MY MISSING PIECE CROWNS

It was really hard for me to rate this book. There are so many aspects that I love, but then there are many that are too extreme to me. Overall, it is an incredibly enjoyable read for lovers of insta-lust/insta-love stories.

The story follows Matt and Karrie as he makes his comeback to hockey. Matt is the standard alpha-jock hero. He knows what or more who he wants, and chases it without pause. There are moments when it became ext
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Something So Perfect is absolutely perfect. I’m calling dibs on Matthew. This lovable, sexy caveman is mine. Such alpha male hotness. This might be my favorite book by NM! Full review to follow.
Anfel Abdel
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book follows the story of Parker’s son, Matthew, who becomes a professional hockey player!

So, at a very young age, Matthew became an NHL player. He didn’t take the best of decisions, from getting into fights during games, to partying hard and having countless one-night stands. That surely isn’t a good recipe for a healthy Hockey career, no matter how good the player is. So, soon enough, he gets kicked out of his team and goes back to his family house, with his tail between his legs. Fortuna
Gail
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars! I loved this book.. I was given a ARC for a honest review. This book so sooooo funny and sexy all at once.
That beginning pulled me in and I was like OMG what just happened?
Matthew is getting a second chance at his dream.. after the fame went to his head he got in a little trouble, he is now getting another shot but this time it comes in the form of a feisty, sassy and absolutely gorgeous chaperone by the name of Kellie.
Matthew and Kellie first meet while both in the hotel gym.. n
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for me
This was a really fun read. We met Matthew in Something So Right and now he's all grown up. He's now the bad boy of hockey. Kerrie is assigned to "babysit/chaperone" him. Their chemistry is crazy from their very first meeting. He's met his match. I loved the humour in this book, the sweet love story, great banter and supporting characters that make it a well rounded rom com read. The ending was a twist and points to book 3 being another great read. Definitely recommend.

I received
Nikki
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: trash
I hate when books have insta love AND the male character pinned as a bad party boy, then I see NO bad boy behavior.

Previews are like - Oh yea I drank every day, slept with the whole county, got kicked off the team....

Actual story - Meets girl then two days later, oh my gosh let me cook for you babe, let's sleep together naked, you are the missing piece.

Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Holy Smoke this book just captured me from the very first page, and I was lost. Like seriously WTH Happened.
Matthew was getting another chance to prove that his not the playboy that you think he is. After the 'issue' that happened he was cut from his team and now he has a second chance to prove that he is dedicated to his career, so now he gets another chance to prove himself. But now he is stuck with a 'babysitter named Kellie. Sexy, Sassy and Gorgeous
B
Selma
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Something so Perfect was hands down another winner by Natasha Madison. It had everything I'm looking for in a book - exciting storyline, intiguing characters, many laugh out loud moments and hot sexy times. What is there more to ask for?

Matthew became a star NHL player at a very young age. Back then he didn't make any smart decisions - he partied too hard, went into fights easily and had countless one-night stands with puck bunnies. Then he reached rock bottom when his team kicked him out. He w
Sejla
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Let me start my review by telling you that I freaking loved this book!!! The story was really amazing and the chemistry between the hero and the heroine scorching hot. I thought my kindle would burst into flames. But beside an intriguing storyline with an interesting twist, there was some humor as well. Be assured that this talented author is great at surprising her readers with unexpected plots and knows how to make her readers laugh!

Matthew Grant is getting a second chance at building a caree
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Something So (4 books)
  • Something So Right (Something So, #1)
  • Something So Irresistible (Something So, #3)
  • Something So Unscripted

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
“You look at me and see me. That makes you worth everything.” 2 likes
“Girlfriend doesn’t even come close to what you are to me.” He kisses me again on my hip this time. “You’re more than just my girlfriend.” He kisses the other hip. “You’re my lover.” He kisses the lower part of my stomach. “You’re my tomorrow … You’re my forever.” 2 likes