Start by marking “Joshua N'Gon:Last Prince of Alkebulahn” as Want to Read:
Joshua N'Gon:Last Prince of Alkebulahn

Joshua N'Gon:Last Prince of Alkebulahn

Joshua N'Gon is a Fourteen year old foster child from Africa. He has grown up in a loving home in north London and for all intents and purposes he was an ordinary teenager. The reality though could not be further from the truth. Joshua is a mystery wrapped up in an enigma and he is beginning to understand he has a destiny that is far beyond what he could ever have imagined ...more
Published June 5th 2017 by Marksman Studios

To ask other readers questions about Joshua N'Gon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joshua N'Gon

Yesha
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
** Note: I received eBook from the author, as a part of Neverland Blog Tours, in exchange for an honest review. **

Stars: 3.75(that sums 4)/5

Joshua was Urban Fantasy, Science-fiction novel set in London. It was full of technology and some Alkebulan mysteries. It was about 14 year old, protagonist, Joshua uncovering the mystery of his parents, where he came from, and what was the motive of his birth gifts and magical high-tech bracelet that he received as birthday present.

Characters-
Joshua was Afr
Fizah(Books tales by me)
Apr 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2018-read
Why I didn't DNF it?😭
Yvonne
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Joshua N’Gom is an average student, is loyal to his small group of friends and generally a good kid. One thing is a little different about him though, he has an ability to build advanced technological objects. When I say advanced, I really mean advanced!
This is aimed at a 12-16 age group and is extremely fast paced and non stop action. Quick chapters with occasional timeline changes keep the action moving as well as giving some much-needed back-stories to a couple of the characters.
There are qui
Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

Joshua N’Gon is a good kid, he goes to a good school although he’s not academically astute, he has a good moral compass, he has good friends, and he knows how to have fun, mostly with his real cool tool a bracelet like device that sits on his arm and turns his life into a real life computer game. He isn’t any normal kid though and as he starts to unravel his past with the help of his friends the dangers he faces become very real.

For me, this b
Jessica Bronder
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Joshua N’Gon is an African foster child living in London. He is in a loving home and a great kid, but that is the furthest from the truth. When he turned ten, he received some very advance technological gifts from his real parents. This technology helps him be aware of threats and helps him become the person he is meant to be as he navigates St. Augustine Academy.

But with the good comes the bad. There are people that know about his technology and want to get their hands on it. Josh’s friends ar
Kenechi Udogu
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-author
The idea behind this young adult novel is pretty unique, it's not often you get to read sci-fi based around African extraterrestrial technology (yeah it actually works way more than you'd imagine it would). And one with a relatable protagonist and equally enjoyable secondary characters. The author writes with a seamless mastery of technology which made it easy for me to suspend belief and become engulfed in the action packed and often dangerous world young Joshua and his friends live in. Clever ...more
Ankita Singh
Apr 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This book was my first time delving into the science fiction genre. I've read some other books but they were usually not in such a... concentrated form?

And I've now realized that science fiction isn't the genre for me. I mean, I liked the story, and the characters, but I just couldn't get into it. I couldn't connect to the characters or the story.

The writing style was pretty good too, and I think fans of science fiction would definitely enjoy this book. It's a shame I couldn't be one of those.
Meggan Turner