Start by marking “Everything I Never Learned in School: A Guide to Success” as Want to Read:
Everything I Never Learned in School: A Guide to Success

Everything I Never Learned in School: A Guide to Success

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
There are some lessons that can only come with age and experience; lessons that make us look back and say, "If I only knew then, what I know now."

And while they're essential to providing answers about ourselves, how we approach life, and even our professional aspirations, there's no doubt we wish we'd had those answers long before we got to that point in our lives.

In Every
Paperback
Published April 24th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Never Learned in School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Never Learned in School

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Jordan Staggs
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A straightforward and honest guide to getting what you want out of your life.
The author Colucci has seen personal success in various fields and gives his candid insights on how he has accomplished his dreams—including becoming a published author. This quick read is a guide to success and personal satisfaction including personal anecdotes, stories about greatly successful people who started with a dream such as Stephen King and Derek Jeter, and a list of "tasks" you can undertake to accomplish su
Meghn Hill
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book makes you rethink a lot of decisions you may have made in life, and inspires you to go after what you want. Has great examples of people who knew what they wanted and went after it...all while becoming greatly successful. Would recommend this book to people who need to be re-motivated with a quick "How-To" guide with tasks for your own success story at the end of each chapter.
Lucy Mashburn
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great and challenging read as Colucci pushes each reader to be the very best version of themselves. I highly recommend!
Ellen Disidoro