Start by marking “Falling: A Sexy Alpha Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Falling: A Sexy Alpha Romance Collection

Falling: A Sexy Alpha Romance Collection

From USA Today Bestselling author Nina Levine comes this sexy collection of romances that will have you fanning yourself.

Both books are standalones with HEA’s. No cliffhangers!

BE THE ONE
This cocky bad boy rocker has met his match. He wants her heart, but she only wants his body.

Presley

I don’t care that he’s a smooth talker. He can sweet-talk me all he
Published April 30th 2017 by Nina Levine Books

To ask other readers questions about Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling

Start your review of Falling: A Sexy Alpha Romance Collection
Neringa Neringiukas
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Both books need to be on your TBR list. Actually, they should be on your kindle, ready to be drawn into these two different but mind-blowing stories.

BE THE ONE

This is another great just with different world in the story that Nina introduce us. Welcome into the inside of the rocks band, Crave, backstage.

Presley and Jetts meeting is nothing unusual. They meet in the bar. But was spectacular the fire sparks between them. They now they want each other and don't play any games.

One night just it. Tha
Nina Levine
May 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

FALLING: A Sexy Alpha Romance Collection
2 Alpha Bad Boy Romances -

Be The One & Steal My Breath

Both books are standalones with HEA’s. No cliffhangers!

LAST DAYS AT 99C If you haven't read Be the One or Steal My Breath yet, now is the perfect time to pick them both up for ONLY 99c!

OR you can read them for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Pick up your copy of Falling today for ONLY 99c!

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON CA
AMAZON AU
Robin
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great collection, both books were AMAZING!

Be The One... was a story about 2 people finding an instant connection and learning to overcome their fears. It was beautifully written. I just loved Presley, a photographer whose ended her marriage to a musician and decided she just wants sex and isn’t looking for a relationship. She was strong and witty and doesn’t take any shit. She meets Jett at a bar and they have this instant attraction, his confidence and drive makes him so swoon worthy. Their c
Erika's Book Blog
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars, new-adult
2 sinfully sexy, can't put down romances full of feels that had me entertained for days!! Loved them both!! ...more
MrsJoseph *grouchy*
So. Falling is an omnibus that combines the following books: the omnibus of the first two Crave books:
All Your Reasons and Be the One. It also contains the first (and thus far only) book in the Elixir series: Steal My Breath.

And this is where MrsJ starts to get all sorts of slightly offensive. Read at your own risk!

So, normally I only mark the individual books in an omnibus down on GR with a review but in this case…I felt the need to discuss how this book made me all sorts of unhappy.

What did r
Danny Jeffery
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read both these stand alone books as they were released and loved them. This is a box set definitely worth picking up!

Steal My Breath:
Nina always delivers great ALPHA men and likeable females and has yet again hit it out of the park with Luke and Callie. Luke was bossy as could be but so vulnerable at the same time and Callie was sassy and sexy but sweet and honest and loving. Together they had great banter and so much chemistry that I had no problems buying into them and believing them.

Steal
Melinda Mcleod
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nina has done it again!!! I absolutely LOVED these books!

In Be The One, Presley has had a difficult relationship with her rock star ex. The last thing she wants to do is end up in another relationship with another rock star. She's up for some hot sex though! Jett has never met a woman that he wanted more from than just sex, but every time Presley opens her smart mouth, he wants to learn more about her ... plus he can't keep his hands off of her!

In Steal My Breath, Callie secretly crushes over he
Nicole Collins
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is amazing. 2 books of Nina's for the price of 1. Both of these stories are amazing. they give you two types of amazing books; a rock n roll story, and a bossy bartender story, that Nina writes. she is a phenomenal writer and both b ooks included in this book are amazing. I would give them 6 stars if I could. ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Another exceptional read from Nina....HOT HUNKY STEAMY....

Nina has combined two of her books into this one collection and what wonderful coices she has made. I loved both these both when they were initially published, to be given the chance to read them, yet again, back to back was an opportunity I was not going to pass on. Nina is a wonderous genius with her words - she draws the reader in, plays with them and allows them to escape from reality for a few hours.

BE THE ONE

This is a rockstar roman
Trish Sutherland
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two completely different stories bought together in one collection. Two standalones that have you hooked from the start and keep you riveted to the end. And two books that not only give two hot and sexy alpha males but also two strong minded and strong willed women who wont disappoint with their feisty attitudes and there own brand of sexy. There's nothing like a good woman to keep a man on his toes.
Be The One and Steal My Breath are two very different but captivating reads. Both books have a st
Tiffany
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this collection!!!

Be The One

In Be The One we meet Jett and Presley. Presley is a photographer who meets Jett at a bar. Presley and Jett immediately hit it off until she finds out who he really is. Jett wants more from Presley and he is determined to make her his. There are some obstacles that they will have to overcome.

I loved Jett and Presley!! Presley is very independent and knows what she wants and not afraid to stick up for herself. Jett is use to women throwing themselves at him but
Tracy Supple
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this box set. Nina delivers two amazing stories if you haven't read them yet I highly recommend you add them to your TBR.

Steal my Breath has everything you could want and more in a book. It has just enough angst to have your heart pounding and wanting to skip to the end just so you can see how Luke and Callie's story ends. Some pretty hot yet loving and swoon worthy scenes that will leave you breathless. And some good banter between the main and supporting characters through
Amanda Campbell
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Nina Levine. She is an extremely talented author who is amazing at plotting out books to have you sitting on the edge of your seat from the beginning. This collection has two books, Be the One and Steal my Breath. Be the One is about Jett and Presley. Jett is a total alpha rockstar who is so lovable. Presley is a fashion photographer who has been burned before. They are amazing together and are their chemistry is incredible. I loved this book. And can't wait to find out the rest of the ba ...more
Kia Bunby
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is two books in one and they are both absolutely brilliant books. The first book is BE THE ONE this is about Jett and Presley. All I can say is everyone needs a Jett in their life. He is a rock star and she is a photgrapher. They have their ups and downs. The storyline is really good too. Loved this book!!!
The next is STEAL MY BREATH this one is about Callie and Luke. They are friends turned to lovers. Luke has a complicated life and Callie is just trying to muddle on through hers. Another
Amelia R.
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these two stories! Falling consists of two stories: Be The One and Steal My Breath. Both books have different storylines and plots, but both contain hot, tattooed alpha males and sexy, sassy heroines.

Be The One follows Jett and Presley as they navigate their new budding relationship with his rock-star lifestyle. Their path is filled with ups and downs, but their journey to happy ever after is wonderful.

Steal My Breath showcases Luke and Callie as they move from acquaintances to friends
phoebess
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Be the One
Jett and Presley charmed me. I loved every single bit about them—even the bits where every kid would say, "Eeeeew, they are kissing!"
They had amazing chemistry and the story itself was wrapped in great, captivating vibe that pulled me in straight from the beginning.

Steal My Breath
Callie and Luke's story was a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes I just wanted to love them, sometimes I just wanted to smack some reason into them.
It was quite an experience reading this. If someone will t
Cassie
Steal My Breath
This was my first Nina Levine book and it definitely will not be my last one! I was hooked from the beginning and to the end to see how their story would play out! I was not disappointed! I loved Callie and Luke's story.

Be The One
Jett and Presley are made for each other. They have amazing chemistry and I love that this was not an insta love kind of story. Their relationship had slow build and it felt natural while reading the story. Nina Levine did it again! She gave us a story th
L.A. Taylor
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Two Stories - Be The One (Presley and Jett) and Steal My Breath (Callie and Luke)

Both had me laughing and my heart breaking at times and though they are completely different stories, they are both excellently written and so easy to read and hard to put down.

I love that both of the main female characters are feisty and both men, super hot alphas... I mean a rockstar and a bartender... Sign me up!

sizzling chemistry, a few laughs and the perfect amount of angst... this is one boxset you need to gra
Karin Gesell
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection by Nina filled first and foremost with lots of love, hot guys, strong women & a roller coaster of emotions. She has a tendency to build you up with men who fight for what they want, gives you some happiness and fun, before your heart is broken. But she puts you back together again. And throughout there's love and fun and steamy hotness. And 2 hot guys you will instantly fall in love/lust with. Have I mentioned the hot guys?? Love love love. Grab this up now! ...more
Cindy
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for two great stories for one low price, Nina Levine's Falling set is perfect! This collection has two separate stories that will have you swooning. Jett and Presley is the perfect rock star romance. (I need a Jett! He is perfect!). Luke & Callie's story had me wanting more! Thanks Nina Levine for this collection! ...more
Susan
Denise McLendon
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!

I read the first book in this collection and I knew I wanted to read the second book, I just didn't know I had read a preview of it so it was like getting a nice birthday surprise😉 I love Ms. Levine's works! she's in my top 10 favorites. I will never get enough of her storytelling.
Heather Emery
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Both books are great. The characters and the plot kept me interested throughout. I gave a 4 instead of a 5 because I didn't feel the depth of the characters like I wanted to. Still really good. ...more
Amy Coury
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Nina Levine!!! Loved both alphas! I actually couldn't decide which one I loved more!! ...more
Lisa
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Two fantastic stories that aren't linked to one another, therefore you get all these wonderful characters introduced to you and the joy of the tales they have to tell.
Michelle
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved both books , they were both amazing in their own way and I found it hard to put it down to do other stuff .
Definitely worth the read ☺☺☺☺☺
Sabrina Limon
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved both books. But Callie and Luke ❤❤❤

Loved this book. Callie & Luke ❤❤😘 I laughed I cried and feel in love! Best book ever! Nina is awesome!
Kelly Anders
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jett & Presley: Oh my word!! I'm a Insta-love kinda girl, so this story is right up my ally! These two love fierce! Through heartbreak and sadness, they figure it out and not get stronger! Jett is definitely bad a s s alpha and Presley is strong and independent!

Callie & Luke: It was a long road, but these two! S h I t!! These two!!! I love that there's a little suspense thrown in! I really liked these two (not quite as much as Jett & Presley, but what can ya do?

Nina sure knows how to write!! Yo
Cassandra
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. Nina Levine writes some amazing men. Every time I read a new one. I wish I could magically make him real. I've read each of this books individually and the were amazing. Nina never disappoints whether she is writing hot sexy bikers or sweeter but no less of an alpha male. I don't even have to read the book blurb, I will one click her books because I know I'm going to love it. ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Be the one
Presley, a fashion photographer, thought she was done with falling for rockers but when she meets the sexy Jett Vaughn at a bar she has no clue who he is. They are instantly attracted to each other so when she finds out he is the lead singer of the band Crave she's worried history will repeat itself. Presley thinks she can just have some fun with Jett without her feelings getting involved. To bad no one told her heart not to fall again! Jett is so tired of the industry girls so when he

• No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Santa Baby (Carelli Family)
  • The Clan Legacy Complete Series Box Set
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Going for It
  • Havoc
  • Fated to His Alpha
  • Protecting Lily (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Heart of the Mountain
  • Daddy's Baby
  • #Obsessed
  • Thirst
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Switched (Sin City Fets, #1)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Tug (Cerberus MC #10)
  • Three of Us (Three of Us, #1)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Amazon