Start by marking “Daddy's Bad Girl” as Want to Read:
Daddy's Bad Girl

Daddy's Bad Girl

When he was younger, Eric had thought life was a grand thing, like a great beer, to be drunk and then drunk again...

But now, reeling from the loss of his wife, that beer had soured and he is no mood for his daughter's attitude after he catches her breaking curfew.
ebook
Published May 1st 2017 by Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's Bad Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's Bad Girl

Michelle
May 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
It says a lot about my reading tastes and limits that what bothered me most about this book, wasn't the incest. In all honesty the incest-y / taboo feel never kicked in, maybe that is because of the length.

What really messed this one up was the really bad use of WWE as character backstory. I think most of us know enough about Pro-wrestling to understand a bit of it's choreographed nature - I am a little closer, being that I married one and we ran a business of it for a bit - I get that it's a s
Rhonda F
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
This is the first book I have read with this kind of controversial subject as this. I will say it is well written and it is a spicey read , but also taboo . But for someone who likes this you will definitely enjoy . I was curious and I have read all his other works which I enjoyed , so of course I had to read and find out for myself what all the talk is about with these kind of books . Since I have read this book it has been changed in title and some of the story which I have yet to read , and I ...more
Margie
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Daddy's Bad Girl was definitely hot to say 5he least! It is a no holds bar type of book, yes it was short but the author got to the point and that's why it was a very entertaining read. I will say this, if you are against taboo then this book is not for you, but if you like to take a trip on the wild side then it's a must read. A good afternoon pick me up!
~lil maso~
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
I . . . .
Ok I knew this was short. I remember seeing "short story" for this taboo baby.
But 15 ish pages?! That's not a short story, or novella.

It's a scene. And not a very thought out one at that.

Basically, has-been WWE Champ is drunk and having a pity party about his wife leaving him and basking in his earlier day when he hears his daughter trying to sneak out.
Que "forced" blowjob followed by a unrealistic anal virgin scene ( accompanied by some magical lube that make sure her beg for more
Melissa Schaub
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
So I know that this said short story but it was really short! I feel like this has potential to be a good book but as it is now, it is a glimpse of what could be. It is definitely hot but over so quick. That being said if you are looking for a quick read without having to follow along then this book is definitely worth the read.

Reviewed on behalf of MSquared Book Blog
Website: https://msquaredbookblog.wordpress.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MsquaredBook...
Twitter: https://Twitter.com/Msq
Mel Allen
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This very short very taboo story is hot. It’s stepdad and stepdaughter. Eric and Katharine are the two characters in this story, and whilst it very well written, it’s still a very taboo subject. It’s not one of my favorite it the way this story is written makes it an easy read. I’ve enjoyed books by LM Mountford and can’t wait to see what’s next.
Lynn Stifle
Feb 23, 2019
May 26, 2017
Tina Graves
Dec 18, 2017
George Fisher
Aug 31, 2017
Chanell Le'Shea
rated it did not like it
Dec 01, 2017