Start by marking “You Will Be Mine” as Want to Read:

VIOLETS ARE BLUE
WATCH YOUR BACK
I'M COMING FOR YOU

Published February 6th 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire

To ask other readers questions about You Will Be Mine, please sign up.
Erin Reedy There will not be unfortunately. Natasha likes to have her Thrillers end on cliff hangers. I’d really love it if there was one too!!

Rissa
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook-as-of-2018
You will be mine 4.25⭐

I have loved everything I have read by natasha so far. Her novels are gripping, fast paced, alot of fun.
This takes place around Valentine’s Day with a group of friends. One of which, Sonny, starts getting werid noted and flowers then free drinks. Everyone thinks its a joke and just some girl obsessed with him but Lylah grows concered as the notes escalate.
All of her friends are being targeted because of Lylahs past mistakes.

And that ending! The Killer! Holy cow! (Or holy
*Ritzrenee*
Feb 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
I was skimming through the pages...
Needed this story to end

So I didnt guess the culprit correctly despite suspecting the person. This entire book felt like a fluffy mystery book. A hates B,C,D... so A killed them all. I literally felt it was just like that while I was reading. The depth to the story was not developed well. In fact, it could be a shorter story...
Gray Cox
If all of your closest friends at college started disappearing and being found with their hearts missing, and then you start getting a series of disturbing notes and gifts, would you:

(a. Get the heck out, change your name, get a bad dye job, move three states away.
(b. Find a safer place to stay away from your college dorm, and try to keep it lowkey.
(c. Still go out, party, and think about your crush 24/7

Yeah, guess what our MC went with? (view spoiler)

And the ending? Let's
Shannon
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Review to come
Taylor
Read this poolside yesterday and have a lot of thoughts. I'm going to try and work them out in a more coherent manner than the rant I want to leave right now. Stay tuned...it'll probably still be a rant...Full RTC.
Courtney
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
You Will Be Mine is a YA thriller/suspense that revolves around a group of college kids living together.

As you can tell, I am torn on how to write this review. While I did enjoy the book, I wasn't overly excited with everything going on. And once again, it's because I struggle with connecting to the characters. The storyline itself is interesting but the lack of character development hurt the story overall for me.

As I said the storyline was interesting; Lylah and her friends start receiving anon
Lauren
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Note: I Received an ARC of this book from Sourcebooks Fire via Netgalley. This in no way influences my opinion

For me, Natasha Preston became an author to look out for after reading The Cabin. It had me hooked from beginning to end and the ending was absolutely shocking. So when Sourcebooks uploaded this to Netgalley, I just had to read it! This book had me guessing throughout, but there were some things that I feel were a little unbelievable, considering the situation.

This book follows a group o
Stephanie ((Strazzybooks))
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: thrillers
This book was so fun to read - like watching a 90s teen slasher flick...but the whole time I wanted the BAU from Criminal Minds to come deal with this bullshit serial killer since the local detectives seemed to have their heads up their butts (the killer and their motive is pretty predictable, but I did waffle a couple of times). I recommend reading it around Valentine's Day to get the most from the setting.
Kitkat
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Natasha Preston I was worried about this book because I hated Awake. But my God this book was brilliant! I loved the thrill of it and the terror I felt for my character. This book gave me chills and I’m so happy I didn’t think to hard about who the killer was. Also the cryptic notes at the door were amazing. I loved the ending and I hope there is a sequel. I mean the ending makes me think there’s another one and I’m grinning like a lunatic right now. People are just wondering why the hell I’m gr ...more
Laura Guilbault
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked the style, loved the characters and it was a joy to read. However, I don’t find it all that realistic. I doubt the killer would have been able to get away with all the murdering and gruesome threats for so long, his attitude towards his killings did not support well, and the ending, although beautifully wicked and squeal-triggering for the reader, is very very improvable.
Plus there were a handful of typos.
And the last page will ruin it! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT scan ahead. Don’t e
Yoru
Amanda Kingswell
Nov 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
A shout out to Netgalley for giving me the opportunity to read this book. I was really taken by the synopsis of the book. It is a mystery and it sounded like it was going to be a page turner. However, I could not get passed the writing. It was not the greatest. It was very amateur writing and mind you I do realize that the audience is YA but, I have teens that I know would not be able to stand the writing. It is supposed to be a YA suspense novel that almost feels like it was written for a young ...more
Melanie Maloney
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
If you like a decent suspenseful serial killer novel this book is for you. I found it a bit predictable but it was still action packed right up untilthe end.
Jessie
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Livv
Mar 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
This is a huge rant, so I apologize in advance. First, I want to mention that the story concept was pretty sturdy; although, the plot was straightforward and overall basic. Preston's writing is mostly geared for teens, so I do understand the choice in writing style. Second, there was an enormous amount of spelling and grammatical errors ("shot" instead of "shop"?). At first I counted them, but I lost track because there were so many. Additionally, there was a large amount of repetitiveness. The ...more
Brandi (Brandi Janee's Bookshelf)
**2.5 stars**

You Will Be Mine is a mystery/thriller that takes place around Valentine's Day. This book centers around Lylah and her group of friends right before they are about to go out to a Valentine's themed play. Right before they leave there's a creepy note that has been left on their doorstep made using letters clipped from magazines. They all play it off as a prank but that changes when Sonny never comes home.

I didn't enjoy this book as much as I was expecting to. The mystery element was
Kiki Cole
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I was looking forward to this book so much, but sadly I was disappointed. The twist at the end, although unexpected, was poorly executed. That part of the book kind of disgusted me and confused me a little bit as to why that specific character was chosen. I feel like this book could have had a lot of potential, but what I read just didn't give me much chills or shock like The Cellar had. The ending didn't satisfy me either because I have so much questions whether there will be a second book or i ...more
Kimberly Herrera
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Michelle Wrona
This review can also be found on A Thousand Lives Lived, check it out for more!

*3.5 star rating*

I really expected You Will Be Mine to be stunningly fabulous. After reading all of Natasha Preston's other books, I made the assumption that this book would be just as fabulous. Well, as you can see based on my rating of the story, I didn't think it was as enjoyable. To me, this was a really childish, teenager version of a psychological thriller or mystery story. There was no depth to the story for
Anaya Kashmir
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it
While there were several components of this book that I truly enjoyed, I found the overall development to be underwhelming. After reading most of Preston's other books, I was eager to engage in her most recent heart-pounding, twisted world. However, the overall shock factor was lost on me after the ending became very predictable, very quickly.
I did enjoy the characters and their relationship, despite them acting in complete idiocy most of the time.
Just once, it would be great to see characters
Natalie
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Kasandra ✨
Aug 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF at page 65. I just couldn’t handle the writing style to be honest. The story could’ve been good but god it’s so poorly executed I really couldn’t push further.
Laura  Hernandez
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author kept me in complete suspense and I did not see any of it coming. The story is fast paced and I loved the characters. I was kept glued to the edge of my seat from beginning to end!! Beware of secret admirer's!!!

{ I requested a copy for review purposes via NetGalley and made no guarantee of a favorable review. The opinions expressed here are unbiased an my own.}
Bailey Randolph
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I was granted an advanced copy of this book through NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Almost two years after the tragic death of her parents, Lylah is still trying to pick up the pieces of her life. She is doing well – she is going to university, she lives in a house with five other students whom she considers her closest friends, and she is maybe finally moving on. Valentine’s Day, the day her parents died, is still difficult though, and the days leading up to the anniversary of t
madrose
Apr 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Taylor
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
WATCH YOUR BACK
I'M COMING FOR YOU

Lylah and her friends can't wait to spend a night out together. Partying is the perfect way to let loose from the stress of life and school, and Lylah hopes that hitting the dance floor with Chace, her best friend, will bring them closer together. She's been crushing on him since they met. If only he thought of her the same way...

The girls are touching up their makeup and the guys are sliding on their coats when the doorbell rings. No
Trisha
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
"I can get you any time I want"

I liked that this was a bit gruesome and a bit silly. Kids away at college first get threatening messages, then one of them goes missing. From there, it's blood and horror and a lot of Valentine's day decor. In the midst there is still a love story (which is a bit of a distraction and doesn't add much to the story).

I wish I'd loved it more but I guessed the ending too early and just couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to believe the kids would stay in college a
Mary...
Apr 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sucked. It was boring, repetitive and dragging. I found myself irritated reading this
Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)

Disclaimer: An eARC was provided via Inkslinger PR and the Author as part of the Blog Tour. The Thoughts, opinions & feelings expressed in the review are however my own.

This is my first book by Natasha Preston but I have a feeling that I will be going to get through her backlist asap I stop drowning in my humungous TBR Pile *face palm*

This plot follows a group of friends, six to be exact – housemates and in university. The book jumps right into action – with the first threatening note a
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author.

UK native Natasha Preston grew up in small villages and towns. She enjoys writing contemporary romance, gritty Young Adult thrillers and, of course, the occasional serial killer.

Amazon - https://goo.gl/VsxKPk