Start by marking “Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t” as Want to Read:
Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t

Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t

A beautiful, uplifting guided journal for when you just don't give a f*ck...

The road to serenity is ahead, and it’s paved with a f*ck-ton of profanity. When quiet meditation and peaceful mantras aren’t enough to cut through the bullsh*t and brighten your day—hold close the pages of Zen as F*ck. On each and every page, you can give the good around you a warm f*cking hug and
Published March 6th 2018 by Castle Point Books

To ask other readers questions about Zen as F*ck, please sign up.
Supper Why look for external validation when you should be the essential person to seek the answers to all your questions? If it doesnt work for you then…moreWhy look for external validation when you should be the essential person to seek the answers to all your questions? If it doesnt work for you then hey, you've tried but it doesnt cut it. If youve tried and it helped a bit, then hey, good for you too.

Personally, I think that my inputs do not matter anyway, since you already know the answers to those questions, and I think the roots of your frustrations stem from something that a mere color book wont definitely be enough to fix them. (less)

Start your review of Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t
Tereza Eliášová
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooboo, in-english, česky
Tohle prostě potřebujete všichni doma! :D Protože takhle to začíná...

Vítej, jiskřivá osobo! Dovol mi seznámit tě se zvláštním druhem pozitivity, z níž se rodí pulsující štěstí, radostná katarze a zatraceně objemná dávka klení. Na stránkách téhle knížky dostaneš příležitost vysrat se na všechny píčoviny, vzdát hold svým jedinečným přednostem, výstřelkům a všeobecné krutopřísnosti a zatřepat veselými vlaječkami na počest všeho dobrého, co kolem sebe máš.

Hopsej touhle přátelskou stezkou pozitivity,
Becky Moore
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Do not, I repeat, do NOT read this wonderful/funny/amazing journal/book if you are even remotely offended by the word 'fuck'
Otherwise, go for it. I will probably not count it towards my book goal but I thought it was worth recognition
Marky
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Můj mininázor na tuhle a další knihy najdete zde.
Sarah Luchins
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. Probably my favorite writing-prompt journal ever. I have a whole list of people that I need to send this book to.
Neli_With_Book
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Anoooooo xD. Tohle prostě potřebujete!
v.
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are a lot of prompt journals out there, but if you're looking for one with a healthy sense of humor and you don't mind cuss words, this is perfect for you. The prompts help you to focus on what matters most, and the colorful design and lightheartedly badass vibe will keep you entertained while you're at it. Thank you to the publisher for providing this copy for review via Goodreads Giveaway.
Kathleen
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this little journal! It’s profane but positive, uplifting and filled with beautiful watercolor pictures, humorous and inspiring quotes and questions to really make you think. It encourages mindfulness, presence, gratitude, and positivity to improve wellbeing and happiness in a fun, charming and hilarious way! I won this in a Giveaway and love it so much I’m buying several to give to friends!
Brittany
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: meditation
While I have not yet finished working through this journal, as I only use it on really bad anxiety days, I have vented some serious nonsense energy thanks to the prompts I used. And some physical energy with the scratch outs and intense scribbles. I've really enjoyed the parts I have worked on and would recommend this for people who enjoy "bad" language and venting negative vibes!
Amy Crom
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! There is alot of cussing so if you're not into that then do not get this book but if you're ok with cussing and you need a good kick in the butt from the reality police then you need this journal. I was having a really bad day the other day, pulled out this journal and next thing I know I'm laughing and having a good day.
Danielle
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
This has been the only journal where I feel like it has actually helped me. Not only does it have lovely illustrations, but the way that it's written makes me feel emboldened! Definitely adore this journal and I will continue to work my way through it!
Heidi
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This journal with profanity takes an alternate look at your thoughts and feelings by giving you permission to voice the good, the bad, and the ugly. It is entertaining and open, bold and unique. A great means to cue the reader to journal about their lives in a forthcoming direction.
Kim
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun book to remind you to not take life or yourself so seriously. Lots of activities to relieve stress and calm yourself down. Love this book. I have finished reading it, but still have much coloring to do on the coloring pages.
Liz M.
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I received a copy of this book through the Goodreads Giveaways in exchange for an honest review.

Fucking brilliant! I am keeping this on my desk for those times I am in desperate need of a break! This book reminds us to be more genuine and not to take life so seriously.
Lisa
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Full disclosure-- I received this as a Goodreads Giveaway.

Cute and full of vulgar language-- I could see this as being the kind of thing one tacks on to a present as an addendum. Works for what it is
Supper
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaways
I received this as a lucky goodreads giveaway, and Im graceful for it. The journal was ok.
Davidnjuju Webb
Best therapy 15 bucks can buy. Read it, use it apply it, and if you start to get edgy again rinse a d repeat.
Nik
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A beautifully presented book that gets you thinking about different aspects of your life. A little repetitive in places.
Lynn
Jan 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
clever? NOT
worth my time to read? NOT

Laura Broughton
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun journal with tidbits of inspiration and snark
Dusty
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny and delightful
Jamie Painter
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it!!!!!!
Deni
Dec 15, 2019 added it
I really like it--it's a workbook and I haven't started writing in it--instead loaned it to my (adult) sons, who apparently like it to. I'm a parently short one Zen as F*ck book.
Benjamin
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The F-word most be one of, if not the most versatile word in the English language.
Kaelyn Hill
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Makes you re-think before you do anything! Live, laugh, love your life.
Joanna
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got this book as a giveaway. Loved it, fun little read
Jen
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Adorable little mini- journal given to me by a friend
James Williams
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a journal to help guide one into mindfulness. It can serve as a therapeutic modality to building a zen mentality.

Dr. James Arthur Williams
www.unmaskytp.com
Kateřina Stupková
Nejlepší kniha všech knih pro všechny, co občas nesnáší život... takže pro všechny, tečka :)
Angie Pedersen
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun little journal that let's you reflect on things on your life.
Linda Popielski
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is an excellent journal for those of us who care too F*cking much. What a delightful way to be more mindful of what we need to let go of. I can so see myself gifting these to a few friends.

• Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
  • Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
  • Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health, and Find Peace in the Everyday
  • Les gratitudes
  • My First Love
  • iPohádka
  • Dark Dreams: Sexual Violence, Homicide and the Criminal Mind
  • Feeling Good Together: The Secret to Making Troubled Relationships Work
  • The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers
  • Two Homes
  • Marauder's Map Guide to Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
  • South Africa: A Modern History
  • Millennialism, Persecution, and Violence: Historical Cases
  • Girling Up: How to Be Strong, Smart and Spectacular
  • Find Your Light: Practicing Mindfulness to Recover from Anything
  • Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life
  • Change Maker: Turn Your Passion for Health and Fitness into a Powerful Purpose and a Wildly Successful Career
  • American Road Trip