Start by marking “The Buffer Zone Diet: It's Not Just What You Eat, It's When You Eat. Harness Your Hidden Fuel for a Slimmer and Healthier You!” as Want to Read:

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
WHAT'S YOUR LIFE WORTH?

When you're drowning, the last thing you do before you go unconscious is take a breath. The carbon dioxide rises so much in your blood it overpowers the last few molecules of oxygen in your body. You reach your breaking point, then you inhale. I inhaled food my whole life and I reached my breaking point in my battle with weight loss.

Right at the mome
Hardcover
Published April 26th 2017 by Maxvera Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Buffer Zone Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Buffer Zone Diet

Dianne
I’ve been nibbling away at this book for a few days. What I found was another “sure-fire” way to lose weight and keep it off, which is not a new concept, but it MUST BE IMPLEMENTED by the user.
Is this a miracle weight loss how-to? No, but it does take age old proven scientific information and presents it in an interesting and upbeat way. If one person changes their lifestyle and achieves AND MAINTAINS their weight loss goals, than this book will be well-worth the read for them.

We are not a soci
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
"I've lost the same twenty pounds over and over, and I always gain it back again, plus a few extra pounds. What's wrong with me? "

Men and women from all over the world are ready to get off the diet roller coaster but don't know how. They are fed up with counting calories, carbs, and fat grams, and obsessing over every bite and sip. They lose weight, only to regain it when they start eating normally. Ever hopeful, they try another new diet, only to be disappointed again.

Every year there is a hot
Dennis Littrell
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have mixed feelings about this book

On the one hand I have to admire and appreciate all the work that Cuellar did to supply the reader with useful knowledge about food, nutrition and exercise. He definitely did his homework and more. I also very much like the idea of the buffer zone. I think this will help many people struggling with their weight. What I wasn’t so thrilled about was the repetition. Some of the detail is too detailed. The book could easily have been trimmed by a third without lo
M.M. Strawberry Reviews
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm sure that you want to know, does the Buffer Zone work?

In short, yes.

I read this book with an open mind. There are lots of skewed perspectives and ideas about health out there, and the author mentions his own struggle with diets, as well as the problem with various diets and common beliefs/misconceptions about food. He even shares his own progress and experience with the diet.

What he says makes a lot of sense. Sure, some foods are better than others, but the author doesn't tell you to cut out
Kathleen Garber
I don’t normally read weight loss books because I don’t believe in diets. It makes no sense to eat a certain way to lose weight and then go back to “regular” eating and not expect to gain the weight back again.

It’s for that reason that I think The Buffer Zone Diet book should consider changing it’s name before the next time it’s published. This booknofollow is NOT about a diet, it’s about changing the way you eat forever WITHOUT having say goodbye to your favourite food forever.

I usually don’t l
Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
A great book for those that want to make healthier choices. It is important to focus on where you are at and where you want to go from there. This book helps anyone figure out how to eat better, exercise more effectively and live a better life for yourself. This book will be the focus of my future fitness and diet plan. My friend and I are going to really buckle down and this book will help us find the path to a better and more fulfilling life. I highly recommend this book no matter where you ar ...more
Kris
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book - helped me lost 47 lbs so far

I understand people complaining about having to read his story before learning what he did, but the books is informational, the ideas are workable and Fred was helpful when I needed suggestions. Because it was hard eating 1000 calories for lunch, I expanded the hard to eat calories into my breakfast... which has been working. I’ll admit, I haven’t done any of the working out he mentioned yet and haven’t felt hungry as I’m eating 600 more calories a day th
Paul
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am having excellent results following Fred's easy plan which is not a temporary program but a life-long sustainable process that fits practical everyday life. I have energy throughout the day, never hungry, never feeling deprived, no cravings for sugar or snacks and I have safely reached my calculated ideal weight losing approximately 0.7 lbs per week (with less frequent exercise than is prescribed in the book). Fred applies constraint theory (think Toyota manufacturing) to the system of the h ...more
Vicki
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and think the author knows his stuff. This is an overview of what the author learned doing his own search to be healthier. I agree with a lot of what he say. There is no one plan for all of us to follow, instead he gives information on food, nutrition, and exercise.

What Cuellar means by “Buffer Zone” is the “space between the meals”. He says it takes ten hours of no eating before your body primarily switches to body fat to run your body.

Some of his wording was a bit hard to f
Darin