Start by marking “Torrid (Sordid, #2)” as Want to Read:
Torrid (Sordid, #2)

Torrid (Sordid #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  587 Ratings  ·  170 Reviews
Vasilije Markovic is the prince of the Serbian mafia and one of the most powerful men in Chicago. His smile may be razor sharp, but he’s crueler than the devil.

I’m playing a dangerous game and betting my life I’m going to win. I pretend to be his pawn. I do as he says and move where he tells me, letting him think he’s in control as I position myself for revenge.

Every turn
Published June 15th 2017

The Life of Anna by Marissa HoneycuttThe Dominator by D.D. PrinceTake Me, Break Me by Cari SilverwoodComfort Food by Kitty ThomasWicked Ways by Cari Silverwood
DARK READS
136 books — 87 voters
Sempre by J.M. DarhowerPerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesMonster in His Eyes by J.M. DarhowerRuthless People by J.J. McAvoyCrow's Row by Julie Hockley
Best Mafia Romance
192 books — 574 voters

More lists with this book...

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

He looked like a guy who wanted to fuck me and throw me away, just like my father had done to my mother. The difference was I knew who I was dealing with. I might not outsmart the devil, but I was willing to deal with him.

If it's dark, depraved, and with a splash of kinky...this girl is ALL over it. What? Why are you looking at me like that? It just so happens that I have a serious reader hard-on for the fucked up ones. And prince of the Serbian mafia, Vasilije Markovic? Oh he's every
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionOn a purely personal level I don't like this cover at all. Scratch that I just don't like the way the model is posed I guess. I honestly can't put my finger on why I don't like it; I just don't. That said, it is a well done cover. The composition is very good. It has an eye-catching title work (although I would have made the title a little smaller so it would sit just under her feet and not over them). It's a good representation of the heroine. So ya, personal feeling aside it's a great cover.description

descriptionEv
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4.5 hot stars

Torrid is a super hot,intense,dark,sensual and erotic story.The story flowed really well and it had a great mix of suspense,a little bit drama and hot scenes.

description

Oksana and Vasilije are two really interesting characters.Both are complicated characters and their relationship is explosive.They are full of intense and passionate moments.

If you are looking for a fast paced,steamy and dark romance this is perfect!!

Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**
Jun 13, 2017 marked it as not-gonna-happen-because-reasons
Here I thought I was going to get to read my first book with Serbian rep. As a Serbian, I'm deeply disappointed that this first was a fail :(

Read a free preview of the book and right off the bat on page 2 the author gives an incorrect phonetic pronunciation of the hero's name.

DO YOUR RESEARCH AUTHORS! If you don't want to do the research or find sensitivity readers, then don't write about a culture/ethnicity you don't know about.

When I pick up a book with Serbian rep (or any cultural/ethnic re
Elle
4* rule the world STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

I'll be damned! You know how I feel uneasy with the previous book, Sordid because of some non-consensual sex. Anyway, this isn't a continuation but I wouldn't recommend it to read as a standalone. You can read Sordid also in this book because it got banned a while go from Amazon. But surprisingly, I liked this book very much! Totally different from Sordid.

As an illegitimate daughter of Russian mafia, Oksana's life is hell. She was sexually haras
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Hot Hot Hot Hot Stars

Torrid is a standalone and is part of the Sordid series. You don’t have to read Sordid prior to reading Torrid, the two books are completely different in my opinion.

I love Nikki Sloane, she’s a one-click author for me. I find her books really passionate, steamy and a tiny bit raunchy but in a really good way.

This is Vasilije and Oksana’s book.

I completely enjoyed this book, it was 100% up my alley. There’s a lot of steam, hence the cover, the title and the series in gener
Cece ❀Rants, Raves &Reviews❀
From the very start I knew this was gonna be some dark shit

“My heart beat faster, and without thinking, my hands coursed up her arms, over her shoulders, and into her hair. I tugged her head back and forced my tongue deeper in her mouth. I took. I claimed. I owned her with my kiss, which was growing more intense every second. It was wild and verged on out of control.”
But i didn't mind..... nope nope, not at all
descriptiondescription

“She was gorgeous, and talented, and I found her fascinating. She looked so pure a
Nikki Sloane
Jun 06, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Coming soon...
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
This book has stalked me into submission! I kept seeing it floating around Facebook, so being the 1-click addict that I am - I bought it!! 😂

I'm looking forward to reading it! Hopefully my ChatterBabe will BR with me!
C.D. Canaries: Torrid by Nikki Sloane BR 28 64 Jul 13, 2017 07:41PM

Sordid (2 books)
  • Sordid (Sordid, #1)
“Luka had his hands on me in an instant, creeping around my waist and sliding up my back. “I’m gonna rattle the monster’s cage.” He brushed his lips over mine. “And then I’m gonna let her out.” As” 0 likes