Start by marking “Rediscovering His Future (Second Chance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rediscovering His Future (Second Chance, #3)

Rediscovering His Future

(Second Chance #3)

Jaxson
I had it all. A loving wife, an amazing daughter, and a thriving career that would make anyone envious. Yet, in a blink of an eye, it all changed. My family, hopes, and dreams were gone, leaving me alone to pick up the pieces of my shattered life.
Every day was a struggle to breathe, a constant reminder of what I had lost. I became bitter and angry, alienating my fami
Published June 10th 2017 by Klmyers

To ask other readers questions about Rediscovering His Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rediscovering His Future

April Symes
I love all the books in the Second Chances series by K. L. Myers and the latest will have you in tears and rooting for all to get their HEA. This story had so much emotion through this story and you couldn't help but feel for all that Jaxon went thru. Life can change in a blink of an eye and Fate has an uncanny way of showing up when you don't want it. That is especially true for Jaxson . He goes to having it all to having nothing. When Jaxon meets Destiny, he's angry, despondent, heartbroken, a ...more
Nancy Metsch
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves 10 stars.
New Author to me, this is one of the best books I have read. Beautifully heartbreaking.
Life can change in a blink of an eye and after reading this book it's very true. Fate has an uncanny way of showing up when you don't want it. Fate bought tragedy to Jaxson Bennett. And because of this he becomes a shell of the man he used to be.
BUT then fate brings Jaxon a new surprise. What is it? you'll have to read this book....It was amazing
Renee at Book Happiness
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say this book captured me in a way I just couldn't believe... I just fell in love with with Jaxson and Destiny.. Such a wonderful second chance book...

As much as I loved Jaxson and his wonderful alpha ways I just loved Destiny and her determination to break through his walls... I had so many emotions while reading this book, this book was just simply beautiful from beginning to end... This is one that will stick with with me for a long time...

This
French Press Bookworm Blog
FMR Book Grind
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
FLAVIA'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Holy Smoke this book just wanted to make me cry. What this poor man had to go through, would have devastated anyone.

Jaxon's life was pretty good, he had a beautiful wife and a daughter who he loved more than anything. But then a terrible accident happened and he lost everything.
Destiny is physical therapist and was assigned to help Jaxon get back on his feet again. But Destiny also has a past that was riddled with sadness and loss. Now she lives for her son and her work

This
Wendy Hodges
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a heartbreaking story. I know myself just how devastating losing someone in a car accident can be, to not only lose two people but be in a bad way yourself for a long time, not remember and have to live feeling guilty for surviving I can only imagine. The accident itself happened right at the end of the last book, this picks up with Rylee and her family arriving at the hospital. From there on it is raw emotions, struggle and pain. Months with little progress, physiotherapy and just getting ...more
Mary Kazen *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
This is book 3 in the series. It starts out as the story of Jaxson. We are introduced to him in the first book as the brother of the main character Rylee. And at the end of book 2 he is in a terrible accident with his family that the author leaves us to wonder about. Book 3 tells his story. Fans of this series have been waiting for this and the author doesn’t disappoint. We learn about the accident and about the family it took from him. We follow him on his journey to grieve and try to live life ...more
Jenn
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read all the books from K. L. Myers Second Chances series, and I really think Rediscovering His Future has been my favorite so far.

This story had so much emotion throughout, and you couldn't help but feel for everything that Jaxon was going through. He went from having it all, a loving wife and daughter, and a great career as a bull rider to nothing in the blink of an eye. When Jaxon meets Destiny, he's angry, heartbroken, and despondent, but she slowly breaks through to him.

Seriously, thi
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Sarah Dale
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow KL Myers writes great second chance romances that really rip your heart out, leave you in tears but have you on the edge of your seat rooting for them to have a happy ever after.

This book is so raw as it tells Jaxon's story. You will be hooked from page one till the very end. Your heart will break fro Jaxon when his life does a complete 360, he goes from having everything to having nothing and this completely breaks him. He is angry, heartbroken and ready to end it when he meets Destiny and
Natasha
OH my god this book. What a beautifully raw emotional book. When I read the first two books I just had this feeling that Jaxson was going to be my favorite. This story is very emotional and how Jaxon builds his life back is not going to happen overnight it will take time. Destiny also has to heal also from her own wounds.

This story is so beautiful on how one builds from the bottom to find what makes them happy again. Jaxon is strong and rough, but ultimately it his is character. Destiny is toug
Ellen
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Rediscovering His Future - book 3 of the Second Chance Series is incredible! Jaxson had everything he wanted - he was living his dream in Texas as a rodeo star with his loving wife Rosie and their beautiful daughter Penny. Destiny, a physical therapist and single mom, lives in Phoenix with her son Beckett. The two meet when Jaxson and his family are in a horrific accident...and it changes both of their lives forever! Jaxson and Destiny story is a very emotional one...but one that I high rec ...more
Sarah Beth
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful second chance love story!

Jaxon and Destiny each had heartbreaking pasts and struggled to move on. As I read their story it made me sad, mad and happy; needless to say I was mess part of the time, spitting nails some of the time and by the end very happy!!!
KL Myers has done a phenomenal job of writing a gut wrenching story of soul shattering loss and how sometimes moving in is hard. I’m the end this story will have you cheering and falling in love with this amazing characters!
Michelle Eriksen
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What's a man to do when he looses absolutely everything. In a single moment Jaxson's world comes crashing to a halt. His wife and daughter are gone and he has to start the long road to recovery.

KL Myers takes us through Jaxson's journey in a way that defies the traditional romance format, but adds a whole new level of emotional connection with Jaxson and Destiny's story.

Don't expect this one to more at a fast pace and make sure that you have tissues ready. I loved this story and the emotional r
Gwen Shafer
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it ..

Out of all three books in this series i have to say this is my favorite. So very heart wrenching . I was in tears right from the beginning.So very enjoyable and gripping. Absolutely loved the characters and the chemistry. Two of my favorite characters . I loved how no matter what he threw at her she gave it right back. Highly recommend reading this one . This whole series was amazing .
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
A great second chance at love story from K.L Myers. Rediscovering his Future was a very emotional read about finding your soul mate when you think all hope is gone.

Jaxson and Destiny were great characters to get to know and the bond they shared through the loss of their lives ones made them the perfect pairing for each other.

A great read and highly recommended!!

***Complimentary copy recieved for an honest review***
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Oh my this story was heartbreaking but shows strength.

Jaxen's life has been up rooted, he's left to pick up the pieces of no longer having his family, and that's hard and brings out the dick in him, but one person doesn't take his crap, Destiny. Destiny was signed to take care of Jaxen in the hospital that leads to home care, she understands some of what he's going through, she's been there but when her heart wants more can she compete with his past?
Helen
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I really enjoyed the third and final instalment to this series. Jaxson was a great read. The emotion of losing his family and his career at the same time was harrowing and you could feel that through the writing. I loved Destiny as a character. She was a spitfire and definitely what Jaxson needed to find his second chance at happiness. Great reading!
Joyce Martinez
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartbreakingly Beautiful

This wonderful story starts with heartbreak but eventually brings happiness. Jaxson experiences so much heartache but gets second chance. When his physical therapist arrives it is destiny sent by Rosie. Destiny and Beckett were what Jaxson needed to recover and live his life again. Will be reading more K.L Meyers.
Alana Johnson
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance Romance

Jaxson loses his family and thinks his life is over. Destiny comes into his life and he gets his second chance. Loved this story.
Ashley Seymour
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This was a good quick read! I loved all of Destiny and Jaxsons story! I cannot wait to read more from this author!
Kim Easley
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Thank you, what a great series. Now I will look for aiden, i hope you tell us his story. Thank you.
Cheryl Murphy
Shea Cessna
Jul 06, 2017
Cindy Wilber
Jul 15, 2018
K.L. Myers was born in West Berlin, Germany while her father was stationed there. She spent her childhood moving from continent to continent finally landing permanently in Colorado when her father retired. Eventually, K.L. moved to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband & their fur babies. She has 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for reading and writing

Second Chance (3 books)
  • Reawaken His Heart (Second Chance, #1)
  • Reclaiming His Life (Second Chance, #2)