Start by marking “Cuffed Kiss (Valetti Crime Family #4)” as Want to Read:
Cuffed Kiss (Valetti Crime Family #4)

Cuffed Kiss

(Valetti Crime Family #4)

[Alternate cover and retitled edition for ASIN: B01JRFWDMG]

This sh*t could get me killed, but I’ll risk it all to make her mine.

I’m not a good man, but I’ve never claimed to be. I’m the muscle for the Valetti crime family, and I fit the part with my hard, ripped abs, broad shoulders and cocky attitude.

I’ve never wanted for anything, until I met her. A woman I can never h
Published April 2017 (first published August 4th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Cuffed Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cuffed Kiss

Jennymort ♔ Dark Lordette
My favorite. *le sigh*

Meet my Tommy... Fucking swoon with me. A hot Italian mobster with a cop.
He's mine. All mine.

Damn I loved this one out of all of them. It's so sweet and just ugh... I need shit like this ini my life.
description

Get over here and love me Tommy!
❤️ Paulette
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, mafia
Bad Girl
Valetti Crime Family #4
Willow Winters

Tommy & Tonya
Tommy is blood relative to Vince Valetti. His cousin ( Don)… His job in the family has been that of an enforcer until recently.. His trouble is, his fingerprints were found a recent scene. Of course Tommy is closed mouthed.

Tonya is one of the officers interrogating him. Tonya’s sister is dead cuz of the mafia leader Petrov &

Tonya knows Tommy has the answers she needs for get her revenge for Petrov on her sister
She knowing his da
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
WILLOW WINTERS ROCKED ANOTHER VALETTI CRIME FAMILY BOOK!!!!

Willow Winters is a very good author and I love her Valetti Crime family. This book “Bad Girl” is almost as good as “Good Girl.” It is very close. The main emotion I felt while reading this book was sadness for Tommy and Tonya. I also cried, laughed (loved her reference to romance authors that I love. Read “Fifty Shades of Gray” all three books 7 times, BB Hamel is the Queen of the BAD BOY, and Riley Rollins is no Slouch), got mad at Vin
Lynn
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-kindle
I'm really enjoying the Valetti books. Willow makes members of the Mafi seem human and likable.
Ana Rita
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And this blurb left me wanting to start reading right away. Have you had a look at it? Please read and you'll see why.
Bad Girl tells the stories of Tommy and Tonya.
Tommy is the cousin of Dom ans he's the badass guy with an attitude and muscles to prove it.
He's a male slut and can have every woman he wants, when he wants and that's it.
He had become a suspect in a crime and because of that he meets the beautiful Tonya, the woman he can't have.
Tonya is a sassy woman, full of attitude. She's the
Barbara Ingram
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****5 Good Girl vs Bad Girl Stars*****

Dirty Dom, His Hostage, Good Girl and now Bad Girl. Each of these Valetti Crime Family books are now up there near the top of my all time favorite Mafia Romances! Willow Winters is a force to be reckoned with in writing dirty, sexy, steamy, heart pounding, exciting Mafia Bad Boys!
Each book is a standalone but to really enjoy the series, they should be read in order to get a grasp of backgrounds to the different characters and storylines.

Bad Girl

Tonya becom
Racy
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I received this for a honest review.

Tonya Kelly was cop. She did not enter the world of being a cop due to wanting to make the streets safe. No she had her own reason to become a police officer. Does not mean her heart was in the wrong place though.

If you had read the previous book then you had already been introduced to Thomas Veletti. If not don’t worry this book is fine as a standalone. The police were trying to get something on Thomas. One of the kidnaped girls from the sex trafficking had
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
An ARC was provided by the author for an honest review, and honestly... Bad Girl is another remarkable well-written captivating oh so hot story with intriguing characters. Suspense, mystery, secrets, romance, lust, sizzling chemistry, angst, sadness, so many emotions, and of course some hot, steamy sex. If you're not into a sexy bad boy doing dirty things... then this book isn't for you. It's not just steamy... it'll have you so engrossed in the story, you'll lose track of time.
Veronica LaRoche
Tonya became a cop for all the wrong reasons, she knew she wanted to avenge her sister and thought becoming a cop would get her the info she needs. Tonya is working on the Valetti case and meets Tommy. They both feel something but with Tommy being in the Mafia and her a cop it's a disaster waiting to happen. Both know it's wrong but it feels so right. I love this series and can't get enough of the Valetti familia.
Lynn Thinking out loud
I love the Valletti Familia. I think Tommy is my favorite so far. He is such a dirty talking bad boy. Congratulations Willow you did a great job. Steam factor 10 stars. I received a free copy for an honest review.
Melissa creasey
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
received an ARC for an honest review
Good cop Tonya meets the Bad Boy tommy she knows getting involved with tommy is wrong and the moment he saw her he knew he wanted her
I absolutely loved this book it was definitely one of my favourites in the series
ANOTHER TOP READ
Christine
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arc review

For honest review. Again another awesome story .I love how Tommy and Tanya lets their hearts rule their destinations and I love how stronger Tonya is.
Judy Robichaud
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The chemistry between Tommy and Tonya is so explosive I’m surprised my Kindle didn’t spontaneously combust! 5 Lickable stars!!!
This is the 4th book in the Valetti Crime Family series. Man…. author Willow Winters sure knows how to write a great mafia romance. What I love about this series and the way she writes is that no matter what, she always keeps it real…. There is no holding back- whether she’s describing the character’s, their surroundings, emotions and graphic nature of the mafia lifestyl
Leeann Pule
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The mafia man and the cop

Tommy is the muscle for the Valetti familia, and he is under investigation for their most recent job. He has been through this before and while it worries him a bit he knows he'll be free. Nothing is gonna change him or what he does for his familia, until he saw her.

Tonya is a young, driven cop.she knows here is right and wrong in the world. But that isn't why she became a cop. Her sister was taken and now she is on a case that could help her track down the man who kille
Amanda
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I love this author, and I love this series, but this one missed the mark a bit for me. I had a hard time getting into it at the beginning (a first for a Willow Winters book), and I thought the development of the relationship between Tommy and Tonya was rushed- it felt like they said "I love you" before they had a chance to fall in love.
This book had some sexy scenes, and I did like the ending, but the relationship development threw me off.
Still worth the read, though! Now I'm off to go read th
Bitchy
Jun 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook, mafia
*sigh*... Dude, can we stop writing about people who confuse love with lust? How can you claim to love someone after only doing the dirty deed a handful of times? Tommy & Tanya know nothing about eachother. They don't really talk about themselves or try to get to know eachother, they just bang. That is NOT love. And can we stop with the having unprotected sex with a complete stranger. Ew it's just gross.

I really wasn't all that impressed with this. There wasn't really anything appealing abou
Dawn Myers
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Even with how crazy the stories are and how unbelievable they are, I was still entertained. As rough as Tommy is in my opinion he is still likable. Tonya has revenge on her mind and discovers she in her for the wrong reasons. Even with the craziness and unbelievable parts of the story I was still entertained. Willow Winters makes of for the unbelievable parts of the story with pretty good suspense and action. It has an instant love theme that is not going to be for everyone.
Dolores
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: willow-winters
Willow Winters had done it again in the A Bad Boy Mafia Romance series.
loved setting how the transition between Cop Tanya interrogator & Mafia suspect Tommy meet together in the middle, even if it's for slight different reasons.
But the sadness of Tanya's story of the reason she'd joined the force & why she starts pestering Tommy 😥
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Willow does it! Excellent book! This author writes as if she is in deep with the mafia herself!
Great storyline! Tommy, drop dead gorgeous Italian, in deep with mafia running thick through his veins, and Tonya, a beautiful police officer, out to find the truth. How can this possibly work?
Tina Wallace
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Relieved

Kinda happy this series is over. From beginning to end it was not my cup of tea. HEA in the story yes, but the unimaginative story line was just too much for me. I mean really I like a good dirty book but prefer one that has a good story not by page 3 their banging in a hallway as strangers.
Cyndi
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Valetti's

But I'm only giving this one a 4 instead of 5 because I still have whip lash with how fast they went from "we can't be together" to "I can't live without him/her".

Tommy's commitment to Tonya and his willingness to leave his family for her...awe inspiring. I really like how Tonya was willing to look at the gray area enough to see him for the man he was and not a criminal.

But note to author...you don't have to write "familia" every time you mention the family...it's unnecessa
Nicky
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tommy is caught with his prints all over a crime scene. Tonya is a cop who wants to find the man who caused her sister's death. Tommy and Tonya are attracted to each other which in itself creates a huge rift in the familia. Lots of sparks, great story.
Barbara Liana Salas
Another great read

I love this book. Willow keeps making amazing books can't wait to read the last one. I love this entire series.
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot

I think each Valetti story gets a little hotter each time...
Willow Winters does not dissapoint one bit. Can't wait to read Anthony's story next!!!
Janneke Wolbers
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What not to do when you are in the maffia?
Fall in love with a cop.
Doesnt take away that the story is awesome.
Just the thought of Tommy having to choose made me a little sad
Leslie
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cops and Mobsters

It was interesting to read about the police that are after the Valetti's. That being said I would have loved more about Tonya's sister's story from her point of view. Maybe a novella? One can always dream.
Jill
Amazing, as usual! Loved it!!
Jenna
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this couple right now!! It was a little twist on Romeo and Juliet and with a lot of sexiness! I adored Tonya and Tommy was a complete sweetheart!!
Terri
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bad Girl..

Another Valet to family member falls in love. The characters are strong, funny, hella steamy and provocative. The angst, drama and lust makes this a fantastic read. And being in the mafia has its own rules which sets the stage for betrayal, action and passionate twists and turns.
Carissa
Mar 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
Hardly any dialog which took away from me getting into the story. Plus I havent read a prologue setup that way before. It was weird but didn't take long at all to figure it out.
  • Fractured (Volkov Mafia, #3)
  • Riding Dirty (Luciotti Crime Family #1)
  • Seized By Darkness
  • Perfect Lies (Los Santos Cartel #1)
  • Lies (Phoenix Undercover, #1)
  • Spin / Ruin (Corruption, #1-2)
  • On the Edge (Knight, #1)
  • Vice (Tortured Heroes, #1)
  • Sharp Edges
  • Jerked (City's Secrets, #5)
  • Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1)
  • Swan Song
  • YOU'RE MINE: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (Carbone Crime Family)
  • In His Sights (Fire & Vice, #7)
  • A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125, #2)
  • His Jar of Hearts (A Broken Fairy Tale, #3)
  • The Hitman's Dancer (Snake Eyes, #2)
  • Devil's Slave (American Monsters, #1)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte

Valetti Crime Family (5 books)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Rough Touch (Valetti Crime Family #3)
  • Bad Boy