Start by marking “Rough Touch (Valetti Crime Family #3)” as Want to Read:
Rough Touch (Valetti Crime Family #3)

Rough Touch

(Valetti Crime Family #3)

[Alternate cover and retitled edition for ASIN: B01IGNJBRU]

I’m not a good man, but I’m damn good at what I do.

I was raised to be ruthless, and as muscle for the Petrov mafia, that’s all I am.

Then she got caught in the crossfire, and when it was over, she was mine - given as a temporary gift. Once a mafia princess, now just a bargaining chip, she wasn’t a part of my plans.

S
Published April 2017 (first published July 14th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Rough Touch, please sign up.
J.P. Lundstrom Want a little cheese with your whine? I'll admit it's a little confusing, but just read the book--it all comes together in the end. It's worth the…moreWant a little cheese with your whine? I'll admit it's a little confusing, but just read the book--it all comes together in the end. It's worth the extra effort.(less)

Elfina Renee
If I take myself out of the equation and just review base on the author's writing, storyline and romance its a five star read. Good Girl is fast paced and the characters are well developed.
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Willow Winters is a relative new author to me. This is only the third book I have read of hers. I have to say that she really had done a great job with Vatelli crime family. I have read and loved all three books and the good thing is each book just gets better and better. To me that shows the sign of a very good series. I will have to say that this one, “Good Girl” really touched me in a way that the other two did not. I actually cried reading this one. I think it is because of my studies in the ...more
Jennymort ♔ Dark Lordette
I absolutely adoreddddd this one! It was damn adorable and not -

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my dick, and you have no choice but to marry me?"
description

God that was horrible, but I couldn't think of anyway to put it. Damn I'm so tacky sometimes.
description
*snort*

Whatever. I really liked the pace in this particular short smut story. It wasn't so much about the sexy times but more about love, more about wanting to get better for your significant other.

It was badass and sexy and sweet all at the
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 sexy mobster stars!! This book would not let me put it down.
Kane lost everything, all because his uncle was a rat. He took out all of his enemies though and is fighting his way back in. But he may have got himself in a little deeper then he wanted. The Russians..... Kane goes to his first meet ready to get this started and over with but it doesn't go as he expected. When he lays eyes on a sad woman with a collar on her neck and shackles on her wrists. She is a sex slave and his to babysit for
Chantal ❤️
Amanda McM-W
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
5 stars

This book is my favorite so far out of this series. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, because I don't like hearing of such horrible things happening to women. The more I read on the more I fell in love with Kane and Ava's story.
❤️ Paulette
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, mafia, wtf
Good Girl
(Valetti Crime Family #3)
By Willow Winters

Both come from similar backgrounds both suffered losses in their family completely losing their families & positions. Eva was an ex Mafia princess that was turned into a sex slave by the man who killed her father. Kane was the muscle & money maker in his family… his whole family was demolished after a Rat uncle turned in most of his family to FBI. Whoever was left in his family was hunted down & killed…
Kane is now trying to hide in
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Kane De Rocca is a rogue without the protection of familia. Kane knows nothing but the life in the mafia. For Kane, being in the human trafficking unsettles him until he meets Ava Ivanov. Ava Ivanov is a mafia princess turned into sex slave by her enemies. Ava's had many encounters yet the one that sears her soul is Kane with his gentle ways and touch. Kane doesn't like the plans his temporary boss Abrams Petrov for Ava and the rest of the human trafficking ring. Will Kane remain a rogue? Can Av ...more
Jennifer Finn
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky again to receive an ARC of this book from Willow Winters. She is fast becoming one of my favorite authors, her writing is inspiring and her imagination is delightful. I love Mafia books they are my favorite sub genre and Willow knocks it out of the park every time.

Barbara Ingram
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*****Be My Good Girl Stars*****

After reading and thoroughly loving Willow Winter's His Hostage, I had high expectations for this one! Ms. Winters exceeded those expectations with a dark, dirty and sexy read. Kane and Ava's story deals with some very dark elements such as human trafficking and rape, but it is written with class and compassion. Now to backtrack and read the first Valetti Crime Family, Dirty Dom!

*****I was gifted an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review*****
Charlie
I'm officially in a mob romance kind of mood. This is the 2nd one I've read today and I read it all in one sitting.

This was super sad in parts but it had a fantastic happily ever after so it balanced out the misery in the beginning.

Apparently I'm really into romances where the hero is a ruthless, cold hearted killer but is super sweet and protective when it comes to the heroine.

Willow Winters gets 5 thank God it had a happy ending stars.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
If you are a fan of dark romance with violence, abuse, heart break, revenge, suspense, deception, corruption, and a filthy-talking possessive bad boy who will do whatever it takes to get the woman he wants... then Good Girl is the book for you. A page turner from the very first page to the very end.

I was given a courtesy copy for an honest review.
Ana Rita
May 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
That's right I'm back to read another mafia book and I so happy.
Rough Touch tells the stories of Ava and Kane.
Ava had suffered what no one should. Not only all her family was murdered but also she was raped in front of her dad. After that she was used as a human toy being raped and beaten to submit to those guys dark desires. All the time the abuse endured she sworn vengeance to every single one of them. When she sees the enigmatic Kane she wishes that he could set her free but what will happe
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even better than book #2, which was worlds better than book #1. I seem to always be moved by slave trafficking stories, no matter who's writing them. Though, I could have sworn I'd read the first 2/3rds of it before, but then it changed, so I guess it was just a VERY similar story). So, you could say that I liked the plot. My only problem was that I got annoyed whenever:
1.) the hero would say "good girl" to the heroine, constantly. He would pet her hair or face, etc , like she was a pet dog. Wha
Sonja van der Merwe
Ok, I'll be honest... Starting out I was battling, but not because the story wasn't interesting but because I didn't know where these people came from and how they fit into the Valetti Family!

It takes about a chapter or 2 to figure that out and then its just addictive smooth sailing from there. LOL

This story is heart breaking and full of triggers. But if you read anything and can disconnect yourself from the story, its very interesting and addictive.

Ava and Kane's love story is not your conven
Rejane
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Bitchy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobook, mafia, dnf
Kiki
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an extremely dark book, absolutely not my cup of tea. But if you like this kind of thing, the story could be wonderful with a caring hero with extreme strong wills and feeling who'd move heaven and earth for the love of his life. It's just absolutely not my thing. Now that I've read it, I'll have to really concentrate on forgetting everything about this book.
I think it's unfair to rate the book down simply because it wasn't something for me, because as I said the writing is excellent.
Christine
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arc review for honest review. Wow this was very good .it shows the life and emotions of the sex trafficking and what it does to Ava .kana family was murdered by the man that is trafficking ava .and he trying to find his home again in another mafia family.I loved how you can feel the feelings of these characters.
Jamie  Leigh
****************DID..............NOT..................FINISH****************

first, let me say this is a written story & I enjoyed the author's writing......but. I'm not a fan of mafia stories & the basis of this...I just couldn't get into it. I read 8%.
Andrea
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!
Carol
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good found it very hard to put down.
Helena Wiley
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O....m.......g!!!!!

This book brings out every emotion, you feel like you're right there with the characters!!!!!! I love this series and can't wait to read more!!!!!!!
Terry-ann Chrisie
Great read
Arlene Adams
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mob
Judy Robichaud
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Thank you” to author Willow Winters for giving us a story with such depth, dimension and so much deep emotion and heart.
I'll start off by saying a great big “Thank you” to author Willow Winters for giving us a story with such depth, dimension, and so much deep emotion and heart. I don’t think there’s an emotion I didn’t come across while reading this book. I’ve loved each book so far in this series but this one is by far my favorite. There’s been one other book that has stayed with me like thi
Dawn Myers
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book of the Valetti Crime Family Series. The storyline is a big issue in today's world human trafficking. It's a rough book rough story. Now the biggest complaint I have is Kane is a character that came out of nowhere, you don't meet him in the first two books. I understand why the character was brought in. You don't find out till the end. Now all the these books are all instant love themes. I really liked Ava she has survived horrible things that no human should, even with t ...more
Leeann Pule
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mafia princess and made man no more?

Ava has lost everything, she is now a slave to her captors. Once the Princess of a Russian Bratva she is now just a play thing for the criminals who killed her entire family.

Kane was once a part of the Amoreno familia. But he father turned rat. Kane has had to kill his entire familia to avenge the deaths of his family and now has no one. Looking to become part of Petrov's crew he takes on what a job with them. But it is not what it seems. So when the boss give
Sam
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it
This was just OK for me, I didn’t hate it nor did I overly love it. I thought the narrative was addictive but found that there were a lot of repetition in some areas. For example, the amount of times Kane’s inner monologue says he doesnt like being involved in the slave trade started to get old. I also didn’t feel the connection between Ava and Kane. And thought that it was way too easy the way Kane was excused from his obligations to the Mafia. What made this audio enjoyable was Lance Greenfiel ...more
Dolores
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: willow-winters
It's another hot & heated Mafia story of Valetti Crime Series by Willow Winters
Here we're meeting stand alone Vance who had been called in by the New Russian Mafia Boss to bring in some new cargo but he also wants The Valetti Family involved, which does start to give Vance some warning bells but that INTENSIFIES when they see what or should I say who this cargo is & Vance can't GET OUT or he'll be dead.
'This Cargo' is no other than Ava, the Daughter of the old Russian Mafia Boss who had
  • Hot Pursuit (An Iron Tornadoes MC Romance #4)
  • Affliction
  • Lone Warrior
  • Mail Order Love
  • Western Bear Hearts (Western Bear Shifters for Mail Order Brides, #1)
  • Out of the Friend Zone
  • The Virgin's Baby (Book Two)
  • Bred by the Alpha (Breeding Season Book 3)
  • Hallows Gate
  • The Assistant (The Original Sinners, #0.85)
  • The Convenient Bride
  • Pregnant by the Russian Mafia Boss
  • Wake Me Up (Fallen Angels MC, #2)
  • Truth and Lies (White Wolves MC #2)
  • His Perfect Game
  • Go Hard
  • Baller's Baby
  • Buy Me 3 (Mistress Auctions, #3)
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte

Valetti Crime Family (5 books)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Cuffed Kiss (Valetti Crime Family #4)
  • Bad Boy