Start by marking “Taniel: A Corrangorachian Fantasy (The Taverner's Daughter, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taniel: A Corrangorachian Fantasy (The Taverner's Daughter, #1)

Taniel: A Corrangorachian Fantasy (The Taverner's Daughter, #1)

After mistaking a leather-clad wizard for a dragonrider, the taverner’s daughter agrees to binding vows: Jarryd hopes for a magic-saving paternity spell but Taniel just wants his dragon. Of course, it is not that simple. It never is.

Others have plans for Taniel and can do without Jarryd’s interference. Taniel’s father is little help, too busy dealing with a guilty conscie
Kindle Edition
Published April 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Taniel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taniel

Millie Thom
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Taniel: a Corrangorachian Fantasy is the first book in The Taverner’s Daughter Series by Christine Randall. It includes many of the elements that make the fantasy genre so popular. We meet dragons of various sizes and colours, dragon riders, wizards and shape-changers, and a number of other fantasy creatures. All come together to create an exciting and well-paced story that is plausible whilst at the same time different enough to transport us away from everyday normality for a while.
The story is
Christopher Maloney
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it
I just started the book and it was an interesting mix of medieval and modern with dragon riding thrown in. The character of Taniel is a good one, and the set up is as well. But I stopped reading when she decides a dragon rider she's just met is cute. If that's what you like, then this is the book for you.
Sue
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Taniel was so good I read it till I finished it and then wanted more. If you like dragons, strong women and men, as well as a belief in doing the right thing, this is the book for you
Dewayne  Dale
Dec 24, 2017
Mary
Jun 29, 2017
Christine J Randall
Jul 14, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Danny