Start by marking “Any World That I'm Welcome To (Suncoast Society, #53)” as Want to Read:
Any World That I'm Welcome To (Suncoast Society, #53)

Any World That I'm Welcome To

(Suncoast Society #53)

(Suncoast Society series book #53, MMF, contemporary BDSM, HEA)

Neil isn’t just Tamsin’s gay best friend and roommate—he’s her Dom and adopted family. While she jokes she’d love to watch him and Dexter, her fiancé and Dom, together in bed, she knows that’ll never happen.

Dexter isn’t jealous of Neil. As a paramedic, Dexter frequently spends days away from Tamsin. Plus, the
ebook
Published June 23rd 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Any World That I'm Welcome To, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Any World That I'm Welcome To

Start your review of Any World That I'm Welcome To (Suncoast Society, #53)
Aղցela W.
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a book 53 in the "Suncoast Society" and it was another tear jerker. Tasmin Mulder has two Dom's Neil Abbott who she lives with and he is gay and Dexter Lee who she is engaged to be married to. Neil who loves them both and in love with Dex. Tasmin also loves them both but she knows that she is not enough for Neil. Tasmin is a music teacher and play a lot of instruments and Dex is a paramedic Neil works at a bank. Tasmin and Neil don't have any family and they have made there own. Neil ...more
Rhonda
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, hang with me here for a minute. We have Tamsin, Neil and Dexter. Tamsin is engaged to Dexter, who is her Dom. We also have Neil, who is Tamsin's gay best friend and he is also Dom. Confused yet? Welcome to the wonderful world of Tymber Daltons' Suncoast Society. Both men are Doms to Tamsin. Dexter is not really a sadist so when Tamsin needs the harder play, Neil takes care of her. And while Neil isn't "sexually" attracted to her, he absolutely loves her. She is his "best friend". But he is ...more
Kristinmarie
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting. It is one that will tug on your heartstrings. In this book we have Dex, Neil, and Tamsin. Two Doms and a sub. As you read each page you find yourself rooting for the three of them. Can you get a hea from the trials that they face. I loved it and hope to see more of this family in the future, can't wait to see what comes next from Tymber Dalton.

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Just when you think Ms. Dalton can't make her characters suffer any more, this book comes out. Seriously, it is best to read this story with a hankie or box of tissues close by. This can be read as a standalone and perhaps sandwiched between books with happy themes.

The threesome in this book is Tamsin, Neil and Dexter. It starts out with Tamsin and Dexter engaged and living a good life with Tamsin's best friend, Neil. Neil is gay and also a Dom to Tamsim's submissiveness. Dexter is also
Melanie
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was floored by the powerful range of emotions I felt while reading this book by Tymber Dalton. First of all, Ms Dalton shows us yet another way a BDSM relationship can work- that there truly is no one way.
Dex and Neil try to cope with the horrific accident that left Tamsin in a coma Tamsin is the love of their lives, with Dex as her fiance and Neil as her gay best friend. Also, both were her Doms, who fulfilled different needs in her life. The journey that they take through the book made me
Angie
Jun 23, 2017 added it
This was a gut wrenching addition to the Suncoast Society series. Tasmin lives with her gay best friend, Neil, who is also her Dom and family of choice. She is engaged to Dex, who is also her Dom as well as a paramedic. Tasmin has a job she loves teaching kids music, great friends and two men she loves. It is all taken away in an instant. How Neil and Dex come together to care for their baby brat as well as realize their feelings for each other makes for another great addition to the Suncoast ...more
Pam
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know people must be tired of me praising Tymber Dalton but I think she's one of the most talented authors I've ever read. Any World That I'm Welcome To is book #53 in the Suncoast Society series, and it's another awesome book that you'll absolutely love.

Neil Abbott is a hard-core Dom and sadist. He's also alone in the world with no family of his own. He and Tamsin Mulder, a submissive and extremely talented musician and teacher, met years ago. Tam's alone too with no family so they've adopted
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an emotional ride. It kinda make you remember that life is short and it can change in the blink of an eye. Grief and life events can change the way we always thought it should be. As hard as this subject is Tymber did a great job in her writing of it.
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
It’s hard for me to fathom that we are all of the way on book #53 in the Suncoast series by the incredibly quirky and talented Tymber Dalton. This series is truly one of my favorites to read in this genre. I will admit, I have backed off lately because she is and will be doing a lot more Male/Male books in this series, which sadly, for some reason, does not float my girly parts. While I don’t mind a good M/M/F that centers on the “F” partner, I just don’t get the appeal that lots of women do.

I
H.
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Dalton has blown me away with the sheer brilliance of this book. The good and not so good emotions she evokes with this story is completely fabulous, I couldn’t put it down until I finished it.

Neil is a gay Dominant Sadist, he’s protective, assertive and knows how to get the most out people and situations. Especially with his best friend and submissive/slave Tamsin, who is like family to him.

Dexter is a straight Dominant, who’s more of a sensual sadist than an impact Sadist. He’s an E.M.S.
Emmaleigh Wurzbacher
Kimber
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God!!!

Tymber Dalton never, ever, ever disappoints. Sometimes the story is so good I just want to smack her for making me cry so hard I have to hug my dog, and laugh so hard that both my husband AND dog give me the "Yeah, she's weird but she's our kind of weird" look. Yeah, I do realise this constitutes dubious consent ;)

Seriously though, while I often become immersed in a book, it isn't often I "get the feels" so much so that I laugh out loud or get teary-eyed. This book just wowed me.
Bibliophagist
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book hit really close to home. Tymber can usually make me tear up while I'm reading her books but I sobbed through a lot of this one.
Tamsin lives with her gay friend, Neil, who is also her dom and play partner. She is engaged to Dexter, who is also her dom. The three have a closer relationship and are pretty much a family to each other. One night, there is a serious accident involving Tamsin and Dexter. While Dexter is seriously injured, Tamsin is critically injured. She is in a coma and
Katy Beth Mckee
This story reflects the evolving relationship between three individuals who come together in different ways. As they develop friendships different relationship. They had been a caring team from the beginning. But a sudden crisis throws everything into a tail spin. You can feel that the rapid changes due to the crisis. You also get the feeling that things might have still evolve in that direction given time. This story is full of pain and is a very emotional journey but so worth the trip.
Sylvia
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was ok

This story was just not for me
I enjoyed reading some of the Suncoast society series but not all of them because alot of the stories are poly which are most def not my thing .
In this one I thought the story would go in another direction.
I liked Neil and Dex together but with Tamsin hmm not so much
(I didn't like Tamsin at all found her way too selfish)
I just didn't understand Neil's gay so what is he even doing with Tamsin I know she's family but um still...
Toi
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Read

Have your tissues ready - I bawled like a baby - Tasmin and Dex love each other until the accident when her best friend Neil bends over backwards to help. This book is a true work of art in how love between three growers stronger.
Ann
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this...I cried my way thru half of it...and then cheered as they found a new normal. I have read everyone of the previous ones and still keep coming back for more! I will say only one negative thing...I hate the word TOTES and hate when authors use it!
Judy
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series. The characters are always engaging.
Natalie
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
need to keep the tissues close up ...more
Mary
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second time I read this

I cried just as much this time as the first time. Tamsin and Dex were so happy in the beginnig planning their life together. Including Tamsin's Dom and best friend in their plans when tragedy struck. In dealing with the aftermath Neil and Dexs' relationship deepened in an unexpected way. The end of the story was beautiful and I loved it. I hope at some point that insensitive doctor gets to meet Tilly.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
Jun 23, 2017
Mel
Sep 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Master of Solitude (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Leap of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #4)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
  • Close Cover (Masters and Mercenaries, #16)
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • Revenge (Lawless, #3)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys, #10)
  • At Your Service (Topped, #4; Masters and Mercenaries, #14.5)
  • Love Another Day (Masters and Mercenaries, #14)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Dabwaha, Curran Twitter (Kate Daniels #6.1)
  • Curran Twitter, The Wilson Building (Kate Daniels #5.7)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)