Start by marking “Tropical Tryst” as Want to Read:
Tropical Tryst

Tropical Tryst

Escape with these 25 all new and exclusive sexy reads from NY Times, USA Today and International bestselling authors. This set is perfect for romance lovers of all kinds. Offering up passionate, and enticing tales set in hot and tropical settings, this collection will feed your need for summer sexiness!
✩✩✩ Featured Authors ✩✩✩
SEAL My Love by NY Times Bestselling author, S
Published August 1st 2017 by Romance Collections

Love2ReadRomance
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lust Abroad: Awe, Derrick and Piper... I love them!!! My heart really felt for these two as they went along their adventurous journey. I have never been to Peru, but I could see this beautiful place with Whitley Cox's descriptive views!
**I received an ARC of Lust Abroad, voluntarily read it, and this is my honest review.
Ola Adamska
Tristan by Liz Gavin
This one was just a glimpse of new characters by Liz Gavin. This time they are different - older (around 40 years old), but they are still sensual and full. Thi time Liz Gavin provided us a very deep story about love that survived fifteen years - but is that right?
Join Tristan and Izzie in their way of getting to know their feelings and what about their past? Will it hunt them even after that long time?
Crystal Felker-Onions
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lust Abroad Whitley Cox :
Whitley does it again. I am never disappointed and this story of Piper and Derricks "adventures" is a keeper! The fun they have in and out of hostels. The drama they are entangled in. The transformation that occurs to both characters, and the love. I can't say enough about this story it's an action love story that draws you in immediately. Travel has a whole new meaning now. I feel like I have been to Peru and seen where they have been thanks to Whitley.
Michelle Krystel
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc provided by author for honest review.
Lust Abroad.
Whitley this is another 5 star read! I loved Derrick, he was somewhat a nerd but also one sexy dom but not hard core which was a nice change. Piper was such a good match for him. I adored them together. She could definitely hold her own and I admire her for that.
Joyce
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot indeed!
I haven’t read the whole boxed set yet, only Hotter in Hawaii by Alexis Alvarez. But I will definitely be finishing them all if this is any indication of the heat level.

Nobody brings the heat like Alexis Alvarez! There was just the right amount to perk up your taste buds but not burn your esophagus; such a delicious slow burn.

I finished this book feeling like I had gotten a thorough education on turbulence, relationships, art, kisses, life vs. work passions, and llamas. I loved th
Andrea
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hotter In Hawaii by Alexis Alvarez

This story is quirky as hell!
Alexis Alvarez has a way to describe funny and hilarious situations, persons and moments that makes you giggle or laugh out loud, only to stop then and reflect it, to then recognize something deeper and beautiful behind the surface.
The story itself is created and described very well with lots of profound and philosophical talks but also with sizzling hot scenes.
Both characters, Harper and Zach, are very sympathetic and in some way ec
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

Hotter in Hawaii by Alexis Alvarez

Alexis takes us away to what we think will be a tropical getaway but ends up at a beautiful resort in Arizona that leaves us hot for more reasons than one and with a desire that can't be quenched! Harper and Zach know how to bring the heat from a slow simmer to a passion that is sure to boil over. Alexis Alvarez gives us the perfect blend of pent up “when are they are going to do it already” tension and “please
Patti
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of Rider's Fall by Lena Bourne.

The Brazilian jungle is as hot and steamy as Rider and Chloe's passion. This is an intense love story where danger lurks beyond the orphanage's gate. Chloe is determined to keep the land that houses the twenty orphans in her care in spite of the cartel's attempts to take it away. Rider is the biker that Chloe runs into at a local bar and offers to help her with saving the orphanage's bungalows from flood waters. As they spend time toge
Sara Oxton
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tropical Tryst a sun and fun filled four-star read. I would have loved to have given this a five-star rating as some of the stories were definite five-star reads, but there was a couple of stories that were less than amazing. I have picked my favourite stories, but I am sure you will find the same there will be some stories that will suck you in and some that will have you turning the pages before you have finished it, it may even be one of those I have loved. I won’t hold it against you, and I ...more
Amanda N.
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Lust Abroad by Whitley Cox

***I received an ARC copy of Lust Abroad (a novel in the Tropical Tryst Anthology) by Whitley Cox. My review is completely voluntary.***

A chance meeting between Derrick and Piper turns both of their worlds upside down. Meeting at an airport before their flight to Lima, Peru, Derrick and Piper feel an instant connection to one another. While visiting on the flight, they discover that they are staying at the same hostel with similar plans to visit the Machu Pic
Coco.V
Nov 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/15/2017)!
Kelli
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Tropical Tryst Anthology
Authors: Nicole Morgan, Sharon Hamilton, Victoria Pinder, Lena Bourne, Fiona Miers, Linda O'Connor, Mandy Rosko, Liz Gavin, Courtney Hunt, Caitlyn Lynch, Stacy-Deanne, CJ Matthew, Karen M. Bryson, Holly Cortelyou, Roxy Sinclaire, Emkay Connor, Susan Ann Wall, Krista Ames, JB Duvane, Jan O'Hara, Whitley Cox, Carma Haley Shoemaker, Elana Brooks, and Alexis Alvarez
FIVE STARS
Tropical Tryst Anthology is a conglomeration of 25 shortened stories with a mostly tropic
Jenni Bishop
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tropical Tryst is a fun read with lots of great stories by great authors, that are steamy and will leave you dreaming of the hot and oh so sexy and sizzling alpha men.

Seal My Love by Sharon Hamilton
Trace Bennett is a Navy SEAL and has been transferred to a new Team. When they decide to take a break with friends and family Treace finds someone who just may change his life. Gretchen Sanders is a single mum and when her sister asks her to go away with her, she finds someone who may just change her
Wendy Hodges
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of really great stories by a whole mix of authors, I am not a big fan of mixed author box sets but I am glad I decided to get this one. A few authors I regularly read are among those with stories here which is why I took a chance. I don't think I found one bad book in this collection as improbable as it sounds, in fact I have gone on to buy other books by a few of these authors that I hadn't previously read. I also thought the subject matter would get boring before ...more
melanie allen
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC and voluntarily left a review for this book cause it was well written and brilliant.

Omg this is an amazing second chance love story, it had me feeling so many emotions throughout the book and I just couldn't put it down it had me from the first page.

What happens when two strangers meet in an airport and feel all these feels when they look at each other then discover they are going to the same place and hotel, is this fate stepping in and help two people who need each other
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Review for Lust Abroad....A lot can happen when two strangers find themselves traveling together, on the same flight, staying in the same hostel, ending up in the same room. Piper and Derrick find themselves together dealing with a robbery, bribed police officials and an adventure that kept the reader on edge. This book had great characters with loads of chemistry, a quick, enjoyable plot and hot sex scenes. The perfect combination that I highly recommend.
Jacqualine Davis
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Two Reckless Hearts:

I enjoyed Jami and Beck's adventures on the island and loved the description of the location. There was definite chemistry on a personal level and friction on a professional level between those two!

It was easy to keep track of the main characters (Jami, Beck, parents/step-mom) but found myself getting a bit confused with all of the supporting characters.

Certain things were mentioned that never really played into the storyline or were only partially "resolved." For example,
Vivian
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
This review is for Two Reckless Hearts by Holly Cortelyou, an enemies-to-lovers story that I enjoyed.

Jami and Beck are on the opposite sides of a real estate deal that Jami desperately needs to land to keep her father's approval. To make matters worse, they are both attending a family wedding in a tropical paradise. Their fiery chemistry is not to be denied however, and things become complicated. Don't despair though - HEA's are always a guarantee with this author!

Note: I did receive an ARC of
N.N. Light
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a fantastic set to read by the pool or at the beach? Tropical Tryst is a collection of 25 island romances (heat rating 3) sure to set your body on fire. Many of these stories are from some of the top bestselling authors right now and I enjoyed it immensely!

It includes:

NY Times Bestselling author, Sharon Hamilton
Swept Away by International & USA Today Bestselling author, Nicole Morgan
Tempting James by Victoria Pinder, USA Today Bestselling author
Rider's Fall (A Viper's Bite MC Nov
Brin
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I learned Jan O'Hara was writing another novel, and one for a romantic boxed set called Tropical Tryst, I knew I was in for a treat. Spoiler: I wasn't disappointed!

Cold & Hottie, is a delicious page-turner set in an exotic setting. A believable novel with well-crafted, likable characters, (mostly - I won't spoil the fun), I found myself laughing, nodding in agreement, and commiserating with both Olivia and Finn. Their stories are spooled out with just the right amount of tension, back-s
Liz Gavin
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
25 steamy stories, 25 hot alpha heroes. Just the way I like them.
Jeanne James
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Whitley Cox's Lust Abroad:

Action, adventure, Love, lust and lots of HOT SEX. This story has it all. Don't miss out reading this story and the rest of these great authors! What a great boxed set!
Lisa Book Shelf
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tropical fun

25 books all set in tropics. Each book is a great sexy book set in the hot tropics with hot men and sexy women
Gina
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent collection of steamy stories!
Debra Shutters
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-book
I enjoyed all the stories and recommend all the authors :)
K B
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
I received a free copy of the novel Cold and Hottie by Jan O'Hara from the romance bundle Holiday Tryst and this review was given freely.
Cold and Hottie by Jan O'Hara has it all wrapped up in a short second chance
at romance novella. This story contains suspense, deceit, drama, action,
humor, loyalty,cunning, a smart and strong heroine with a rocky but steamy
romance all culminating in a happy ending.
Rita Kunselman
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tropical Tryst brings the weather of the Islands and 22 terrific stories by 22 great authors. I have read Desire a Bridesmaid by Courtney Hunt. Anna returns to Eden Isle Resort and meets the same man that she had a wild night with after her divorce. Chance and Anna have a good time together while preparing for a wedding there.i look forward to reading more of these stories as there is a lot of great authors in this box set and also, ones I haven't read yet that, will maybe come my favorites. It ...more
Kathy
This is a great collection of romantic stories. My favorite is Desire A Bridesmaid by Courtney Hunt. I was able to read the other stories in the Bridesmaid series and this was an added bonus. All of the stories are really good though. If you like any kind of romance, you'll love this boxed set.
RoseyLovesBooks
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tropical Tryst is a collection of 25 romances in a tropical setting. This review will focus on the story Two Reckless Hearts by Holly Cortelyou.

Real estate agent Jami Barrett is at a private party for her sister Anna's wedding on an exclusive island resort when she sees her enemy, the stupidly gorgeous Beck, crashing the wedding party and marches over and asks him to leave. BK Industries CEO Beck Kavanagh is enjoying a drink at his brother Rob's wedding party when the beautiful Jami, his rival
Nancy Bodie
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the book Two Reckless Hearts and loved it. I always enjoy her stories. While I purchased this set because this author was involved, I can see this set has alot of amazing authors. And look forward to reading them all!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Mend Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #4)
  • Under An Adirondack Sky
  • Dark Ocean Princess (The Cursed Seas Collection)
  • Ugly Beautiful Girl
  • That Night with the CEO
  • Steam and Sensibility (Sensibility Grey #1)
  • Star Cruise: Marooned
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Tokens and Omens
  • Collision (Alliance, #3)
  • The Summer of Lost Wishes
  • One Summer with Autumn
  • The Self-Publisher's Ultimate Resource Guide
  • Telepath (Hive Mind, #1)
  • Neron Rising (Neron Rising Saga, #1)
  • Wish for Me: Book 1 (Destiny Jinn #1)
  • Running Free (Woodland Creek)
  • A Time for Everything