Start by marking “Disgraced” as Want to Read:

(The Amado Brothers #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  543 ratings  ·  125 reviews
She was a just girl when I first met her, and even then, my future belonged to the church. I would be a priest in six month's time.

The mind is willing but the flesh is weak took on a whole new meaning with her. But I was good. I kept away. I didn't mislead her. Tempt her.

Tempt her. What a joke.

She was innocent, but tempt me she did.

My brot/>The
Published May 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Disgraced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disgraced

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Nazanin
4.25 Stars

I could give us this. Couldn’t I?
This sin.
What price would we be made to pay? And could I ask God to punish me? Only me?
What would this cost her?

The last time Damon and Lina saw each other was two years ago, they had plans for their life. But when they met each other again after two years, Lina wasn't doing what she was supposed to do! She was supposed to be in Chicago in school, not in a club in New York, playing piano, and living in the club owner’s apartment./>I
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description

descriptionThis cover is pretty bad. Mostly because it looks like two dudes hugging. This is NOT an M/M book. I actually think the tattooed one is supposed to be a woman like the heroine in the book. Unfortunately, as a friend pointed out, she appears to be sporting some wicked sideburns. So not a great cover, but don't let that deter you as the book was AWESOME!desc</span>
  <span id=description

description

descriptionThis cover is pretty bad. Mostly because it looks like two dudes hugging. This is NOT an M/M book. I actually think the tattooed one is supposed to be a woman like the heroine in the book. Unfortunately, as a friend pointed out, she appears to be sporting some wicked sideburns. So not a great cover, but don't let that deter you as the book was AWESOME!description

descriptionI had to go back and check because I was SURE I had read at least one book by this author previously but low and behold I had not! Clearly, that is an oversight I will be correcting in the very near future.

I LOVED this book. The writing was fantastic, and the plot was engaging. The pace was (mostly) spot on. It was sexy and dirty. It had twists and turns. It had action. It had angst. It had drama. It had secrets. It had interesting secondary characters. Sofia and Raphael from Dishonorable feature somewhat in it. I haven't read that book YET but if you have then I am sure you know that the hero of this book is Raphael's twin brother and the heroine is Sofia's sister. We also get a brief glimpse at Raphael and Damon's brother Zach. Call me intrigued to read more about him.

description

Both main characters were extremely likable. I did think that Lina came across a bit...too stupid to live naive at times. Especially concerning her interactions with the Russian mob but I found her an enjoyable heroine for the most part. Damon...now Damon was HOT. He was Dominate and angry and spanky. All things I love in a hero.

So like I said I enjoyed this one. It was just about a 5-Star read. I did find that after the BIG drama the book dragged a little for me. Probably the last 20% or so could have moved along a little faster. In any case, this still gets the huge two thumbs up from yours truly.description

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DISGRACED: is a contemporary forbidden romance novel by Natasha Knight..And is spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ We met these two briefly in (BOOK#1) Lina is (Sofia’s) little sister. (The music prodigy) And Damon is (Raphael’s) twin brother. YES TWINS!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t think it’s vital that you read Dishonorable but I would recommend it only because of how it carries on from the previous book. We also get a brief glimpse of Raphael and Damon's other brother
Olga therebelreader
Disgraced is an erotic romance novel that has all the elements of a successful spanking romance: an alpha hero, a feisty heroine, hot spankings, and a solid plot and writing. This book is a yummy treat. It has a good storyline and is seriously HOT!!!!

This steamy taboo romance tells of the romance between Lina, who is battling her own demons from her past, and Damon who wants nothing more than to heal her and
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I love it when an author takes me out of my comfort zone if only for a little bit, and makes me her hostage. I really didn’t know what to expect when it came to this story and I’m glad that I took a chance and got to witness Damon and Katalina’s love story.

While visiting her sister when she was sixteen, Katalina met the very handsome Damon Amado. He was kind, charming, and the type of guy you picture spending your entire life with. But aside from the fact that he was legally off limi
Snow
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 "through hell and back" stars

This was one helluwa ride...

Damon & Lina delivered a story of wrong/right choices, naivety, strength, love in many different shapes and forms, faith and undulated passion...that can take you through any length and time...

Damon Amado met Katalina/Lina Garcia when she was merely 16 and he was being on his way to be ordained/become a priest at the age of 24. They had a deep connection beyond physical attraction, and knowing it was wrong, Damon stepped away from temptation and torment, denying it, denying her.

After the huge downtime...
Damon
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

Can be read as a standalone.

This story occurs a few years after Natasha Knight's Dishonorable, but it can be read as a standalone.

Meet Damon. The younger twin brother of Raphael Amado. He is sexy, dark... and also about to become a priest. He should of been a priest years ago, but doubts always held him back.

Meet Lina. Damon's sister-in-law. She was supposed to be in school in Chicago. But because of her guilt from putting her grandfather behind bars, her life took her to New York. Her decisions also put h
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

That particular moment you're done reading a book and then BAM you want more!

That cover and blurb... the perverted side in me danced with glee with all those grabby hands itching to get my hands on the book and a YASSS this is for sure hoo-ha creaming, panty melting story while my sanity said HELL.TO.THE.FUCKING.NO! You'll gonna burn in hell, YOU FUCKING SINNER! But who can resist such drool worthy and interesting blurb screaming taboo, forbidden and delicious? I made up my mind. I sinned away, do you wanna sin wimore!
Vasiliki
Sep 22, 2017 rated it liked it
3 stars

UPDATE: I just realised that there is another book, Dishonorable, that it's actually the story of Sofia and Raphael (the sister and brother of Lina and Damon) and it takes place before the events of this book. I wish I knew it before reading this one...then everything would have made more sense to me!

REVIEW:

This is the story of Lina and Damon.

The story started quite nicely. There was tension, excitment, darkness, mystery. I really liked it. The plot was interesting
KceeReads
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If it's a battle between God and the woman you love, who would you choose?

THE CHARACTERS

Twin to Dishonorable's cocky Raphael Amado, I thought Damon Amado would be the passive and more angelic version of his brother. But guess what? A blue-eyed beauty won't be named Damon for no reason, eh? He's a walking temptation, making girls and women around him sell themselves to the devil because why not? He's an alpha and this man says and does the filthiest things I will never mention here.Oh, and did I say he's a soon to b
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I was so curious to see what I would think of it and I actually enjoyed it! I'm in no way religious, I have respect for believes. But not one myself. So I was a bit anxious if I would enjoy it!
What bothered me a lot was the model on the cover has tattoo's and Damon doesn't have tattoo's nor did he get ones.. Or did I miss that?

But for being a man who wants to become a priest he sure does have a dirty mouth! I gasped a few times because I couldn't believe it! I liked it but at t
1-Click Addict Support Group
I had a feeling that Damon & Lina had some type of history between them in Dishonorable and I knew I was going to need to read their story!!!

Damon has always felt guilty because Raphael always took the brunt of the punishment instead of him so he found a way to atone for his sins by becoming a priest. Well he thought that is what he wanted until Lina barrels into his life and turns it upside down.

Lina was supposed to be working on her schooling and enjoying her life but she's gotten hersel
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating:

“She woke something inside me that left me feeling out of control. That had my heart beating fast, that made my heart pump blood hard through my veins.”

What is it about forbidden that makes us crave it even more?

That's the question, isn't it?

So when this book pop up, it wasn't even a question of what I'm going to read next but of how fast I could devour and consume this book.

Damon and Katalina are two char
Leigh
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-gap, 4-5-stars

Disgraced is book 2 in The Amado Brothers series and while I enjoyed book 1 I loved this one. Damon was fantastic and I loved everything about him, even his indecision about whether or not he truly wanted to be a priest. It wasn't an easy road for him to travel but his love for Lina finally made his decision. Lina was also a wonderful character while she was naïve and made poor decisions I totally understood why she choose to try and handle things herself instead of involvin
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Rating: 2.5 Stars

Disgraced is an erotic taboo story and it’s hawt *fans self* It’s short, to the point and definitely had some memorable moments.

The story was decent but the characters needed a bit more of a build up for me to really connect with them. Because of that, the angst was minimal (although this did pick up more towards the second half). Damon did run hot and cold with Lina and that derailed some of their chemistry. As for Lina, I found myself questioning some of the logic behind
Romance Readers Retreat
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am not a massive mafia romance fan, but at this point, I'm pretty confident in my belief that Natasha Knight is one of my favorite authors in the dark Mafia genre. With Disgraced she gives us another erotic romance involving the mafia that has an almost priest (priests being one of my very favorite forbidden story elements) who I am ridiculously in love with. This can technically be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading Dishonorable first so you get the full impact of Lina and Damon's ba ...more
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

If you follow my reviews you can probably notice that I read a lot of dark romance.
It's my thing... well, that and MC romance.
I never pass on a chance to read anything dark-ish, and Natasha Knight can write some mean dark romance. I've read Dishonorable before Disgraced ,but you can read this as a standalone if you will, even though we were already introduced with two main characters in Dishonorable.

Everything about this book was simply HOT. Even if you look at
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
4.5 Stars!

Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love dark and taboo novels. They make me uncomfortable and may shock me at times but I love them. Natasha Knight is one of those writers where I will drop EVERYTHING to read her. Her books are thought-provoking, sexy as all hell and filled with an alpha hero and the sassy heroine who eventually brings him to his knees. This book fit that to a Tee. I absolutely FLOVED Dishonorable and could not wait to get my grabby little hands on Disgraced.
Paganalexandria
I might have been more invested in the characters if I'd read the previous book. That being said it was good, and read well as a standalone too. The best parts featured the villain's secret society sex club. I never connected that much with the couple.

It was part of this boxset Dangerous Encounters Twelve Book Boxed Set by Laurelin Paige
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
I was one of the few who craved Damon and Lina's story ever since I met them in Dishonorable. There was such a magnetic story that I begged for. When I got the book, I screamed in excitement because there was so much between Damon and Lina that needed to be explored more. Disgraced definitely impressed me. I actually liked this more than Dishonorable. Disgraced was a big package of suspense , drama that pulled me in from the first sentence to the last.

Disgraced was an electrifying read full of
Mimiorphee
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
With Disgraced, I'm discovering a new (to me) author, whose universe totally gripped me. I haven't read Dishonored, and you don't need to in order to appreciate Disgraced but I recommend it since Lina and Damon's story is introduced in that first installment. I'll definitively read it the first chance I get, and I'm also looking forward Zach's book !

Discraced is a captivating story, dark, gritty.The storytelling is amazing, gripping, with rhythm, suspense, intrigue. The plot is rich,
Melanie A.
I always go into a Natasha Knight read expecting a dark, twisted, and slightly depraved story - and in that respect, she didn't disappoint with this one.

Damon is in the seminary, on the cusp of being ordained, but he's haunted by his past feelings for Lina, who he's more than shocked to run into in a NYC bar. The last he heard she was in college in Chicago. Instead, over the last two years, she's gotten involved with the Russian mob.

This mob subplot was entertaining enough, but wher
Tisha
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh!! *cue eye roll* Lina was one of the most annoying heroines. The whole book was a constant retelling of her stupidity. I was looking forward to the story of Lina and Damon since Dishonorable. This book was a huge disappointment, somehow I missed the naïveté of Lina in book 1. Especially to this degree. IMO she went from making naive decisions to being flat out dumb. And let's not overlook the punishments Damon inflicted on her, it was not sexy. I can't explain why, because I've read scenes s ...more
Cheryl O'Harney
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Disgraced
Author: Natasha Knight
Genre: Romance, Erotica
Rating: 4/5

This is the story of Lina and Damon who were reunited after years apart. Damon had walked away before but this time he's going nowhere, however this is no run of the mill romance in a matter of months Damon's about to be an ordained priest and Lina has connections to the Russian mafia, talk about complications.

Paperback Princess
Yasssss...now that's what I'm talking about!!! The more I need from Dishonorable I got it in Disgraced. Raphael's twin brother Damon served me up hot, dominant soon to be priest on a silver platter and I want seconds please!!! This book was really good..you can never go wrong with a forbidden romance involving a man of the cloth ...mmm hmmm. Now I'm extremely curious about the third and youngest Amado brother, Zach. Will there be a book for him..is there a book for him?? I need answers!!
seton
DNF @25%

I found the h TSTL and unsympathetic.
Hilary
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All consuming - a pure rush of adrenaline and lust - Disgraced was nothing like I expected and everything I could have wanted.

I squealed, out loud, when I heard the news- Damon and Lina were getting a story. I shouted it from the rooftops. Okay, maybe just on social media, to all of my book friends, and around my office. After finishing Dishonorable I crossed my fingers and my toes, hoping for Knight to give us more of these two characters. Even in my wildest dreams, I would not have dreamed of
Shannon
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
These are my Happily Ever After Novel Thoughts...

I was so excited to get Lina's and Damon's story! I couldn't wait to get to know them a bit better. Getting to know them wasn't hard and their chemistry was just as strong now as it was in Dishonorable.

I did like this story, though I didn't love it. Damon's character seemed a bit crass, to me, for someone who has been studying in the seminary for over four years. In some instances he was down right vulgar. I know it's fiction, but I l
Pam Godwin
Sep 10, 2017 marked it as to-read-own  ·  review of another edition
In Dangerous Encounters boxed set
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

A forbidden romance; with some suspense, a whole lot of dirty and two stellar characters.

I met these characters before; Raphael's twin and soon to be priest, Damon and Sophia's younger sister the musical genius, Katalina, where first introduced in the last book. We say glimpses of their lives through their siblings but nothing can quite prepare you for who they are today. They first meet while she is a teenager and he is on track to being ordained. Fast-forward four years and he is still search
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• One-on-One:  Daegan and Gideon Vignette (Vampire Queen, #8.5)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Covet (Forbidden Series #2)
  • Start Over (Start Again #2)
  • Michael's Wings (The Original Sinners, #6.3)
  • Broken Souls (Broken, #3)
  • Wicked Revenge (A Wicked Angels MC, #1)
  • My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)
  • Mistaken Identity
  • Hidden Truths (The Hidden Series, #1)
  • Old Man's Ride (Dust Bowl Devils MC #0.5)
  • Falling Series Boxed Set (Falling, #1-3)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • The Riverside Trilogy: Box Set (Riverside Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Where I Found You
  • Lord of the Forest
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

The Amado Brothers (3 books)
  • Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)
  • Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #3)