Start by marking “The Sweetest Jerk #3 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)” as Want to Read:
The Sweetest Jerk #3 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)

The Sweetest Jerk #3 (The Sweetest Jerk)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Once a jerk…

Well, Natalee Madison knew better. But she had to let her stupid heart get in the way. Serves her right.

Just when she’s ready to walk away, Jason Cox, the former title holder for Biggest (and sexiest) Jerk Ever gives her one reason to stay.

Love.

The Sweetest Jerk Series
The Sweetest Jerk #1
The Sweetest Jerk #2
The Sweetest Jerk #3
Kindle Edition
Published April 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Sweetest Jerk #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sweetest Jerk #3

Carol
Apr 30, 2017 Carol rated it it was amazing
The Sweetest Jerk #3

Natalee and Jason are struggling with people/ a person trying to sabotage their start of a relationship. Great story, enjoy and see how they deal, loved it❤
R
May 27, 2017 R rated it really liked it
Amanda
May 07, 2017 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: advanced-reviews
I was happy with the ending to this...I figured there would be more drama with Cassidy but thankfully there wasn't because honestly it really didn't need the added drama.
I also loved the fact that no matter how bad a situation looked Jason fought for their relationship no matter what. Even Natalee always found it in her heart to forgive Jason...even though the last time wasn't his fault and he really didn't deserve how she reacted (at first) but in Nat's defense she had no way of knowing the tru
Catherine Coffman
May 10, 2017 Catherine Coffman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This is the last book in the series. I was so excited to get to read this series. I fell in love with Jason and Natalie I'm Book one and loved the chemistry between the two of them. The last book wraps the story up very nicely. Like all Ava's books there's still that hotness in it. Overall great series.
Cheryl Sanders
Apr 30, 2017 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing
What an amazing way to close a series! This is book 3 in the Sweetest Jerk series and it's the conclusion to Natalie and Jason's story. Surprise! Who knew such a blast from Jason's past was coming. Even though it was quick, it was a very complete part of the story. It's a sad and regretful part of his life.

I love it when an author puts strong female characters in her stories. I didn't care for Natalie's mom at all, especially when she was flirting with Jason. Natalie and Delia are fantastic, st
Mary
Apr 29, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it
So, how will the jerk, Jason, get himself out of his latest mess? Just as Natalee and Jason finally find trust and open up their hearts to each other, a blast from Jason’s past shatters everything. This is really Jason’s opportunity to show how he’s changed and grown up really. This has all the fun and sexiness with a heavy dose of drama to see if Jason and Natalee will find their HEA. I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.
Eva Putterflam
Eva Putterflam rated it liked it
May 26, 2017
Phaymon
Phaymon rated it liked it
May 22, 2017
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
May 03, 2017
Jennifer Custer
Jennifer Custer rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2017
Cheryl H Lawson
Cheryl H Lawson is currently reading it
Apr 29, 2017
Virginia Meil
Virginia Meil is currently reading it
May 02, 2017
Masowell
Masowell is currently reading it
May 08, 2017
Navina Jaya Kumar
Navina Jaya Kumar marked it as to-read
May 16, 2017
Mariela
Mariela marked it as to-read
May 29, 2017
Keri
Keri marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2017
C. E.
C. E. marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2017
Julie Miller
Julie Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2017
Bonnie Barrett
Bonnie Barrett marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2017
shadow rhodes
shadow rhodes is currently reading it
Jun 25, 2017
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, and vintage fashion.
More about Ava Claire...

The Sweetest Jerk (3 books)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #1 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)
  • The Sweetest Jerk #2 (An Alpha Billionaire Romance)