Start by marking “The Keatyn Chronicles: Books 1-3 (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Keatyn Chronicles: Books 1-3 (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1-3)

The Keatyn Chronicles: Books 1-3

(The Keatyn Chronicles #1-3)

From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the addictive Keatyn Chronicles® series. Discover a breathless fairy-tale romance with swoon-worthy characters, suspense, and a glittering celebrity world. Fans of Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and reality TV will devour this pulse-pounding, sexy teen drama set against the backdrop of Hollywood and an East Coast boar ...more
ebook
Published 2012 by Jillian Dodd Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Keatyn Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Keatyn Chronicles

Siobhan Davis
Book one finished - actual rating 3.5 stars. This book was hugely entertaining and it had me laughing out loud at the absurdity of it. I had literary whiplash keeping up with Keatyn's changing feelings over the boys, but, you know what, I think it captured those teenage hormonally-fueled decisions and the enormous indecision as you are struggling to find your identity and your place in the world. It's over the top drama and sexualization and all the conversations with her parents and their frien ...more
Jolene
I don't know what I was expecting in this book, exactly, but the character of Keatyn is the very epitome of "slutty b&$#@". She's everything I hated about girls in high school and she's beyond superficial.
Why is she so fantastic when she kisses half a dozen different guys in her first week at boarding school? And all the guys want her, she's got the perfect body and she knows it, and she's a stinking spoiled brat.

Basically, books like this tell girls it's okay to sleep with a bunch of diff
Carrie
I'm shelving this for now....I just don't think I can finish this series.
Jillian Dodd
Oct 13, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Keatyn Chronicles boxed ebook set of books 1-3 (Stalk Me, Kiss Me, & Date Me) is the iBooks sponsored FREE book of the week in the US.
The Free promotion runs from Tuesday, March 18th - Monday, March 24th.
Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/keat...
Cathy *Booklover4everandever*
Such a good series!

First off I love Jillian foods style of writing. She has made me feel like I am right along side the characters. I know these are teen books but they deal with a lot of issues like bullying, fitting in, bad break ups and finally the main topic stalking, which can happen to anyone. 5 stars for these first three books.
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
Mar 17, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy by: Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter

Freebie right now on iTunes
Cindy Wise
Jul 27, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I don't think I read the whole story here, but what I did read didn't work for me at all. I did like the format effort-- if an actual story been told amongst the journal entries. I had to go back to read the blurb to figure out what the story was even supposed to be about. Again, this may be a problem of not getting all the books.

What I did read, was basically a rich high school/college aged girl's diary of things she did-with huge swathes of detail left out so it was kind of hard to follow. He
Hayley Bradshaw
A horrible start, but an okay read.

Th first book is awful. Almost painful to sit through. I felt like the very end of book one was potentially setting up for something better, so I read on.

Book two was slightly better. An actual plot that was somewhat interesting and characters that I didn’t hate. I really didn’t like Keatyn in book one. But by book three I almost liked her.

I can’t say I’ll read these again, and I won’t continue reading, but I was pleasantly surprised with how the story progr
Amy
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first 3 books in the Keatyn chronicles. You will get to meet Keatyn and be taken along on the adventure of her life in these books. The story is full of laughter, drama, and suspense. The story will keep your attention although out the pages and you won't want to put the story down. Can't wait to see how the story will continue.
Carey Fletcher
While this story has some unbelievable things to me, I found it so addictive. I just can't wait to get a hold of the next book.
Lia
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved these series!
Melissa
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hits the mark

Totally explosive, fast paced read. My only struggle was remembering theses kids are teens. High schoolers.

Still, worth the read and tastefully done.
Karen
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So addictively delicious!!

I received this three book collection as a prize from one of my authors, BC Burgess. I had seen comments on various sites about this author and series, so I was excited to see what all the hype was about. And let me tell you, I was far from disappointed!!

Keatyn is every high school girl's dream. She's funny, popular (although not always in a good way), lovable, sweet, tough, oh you get the picture. And she's rich & famous to boot!! While I'm not usually into teen-t
Kristi
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: december2015
So I didnt read this whole book 1-3 this go around I was on book 3 and finished here. So I love love love these characters, this story was amazing. I love how easy this was to read. Its extremely fast paced. Heart racing, but parts are really sweet. Your emotions are literally up and down. I love how the characters come to life on the pages. It just an awesome story. I cannot wait to see what happens to these characters. There are parts that drive me crazy. Because some of it doesnt seem realist ...more
Suzie Parker
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing books

This series is one of those that will get you blood boiling. Keats story is one that will make you laugh, cry, scream, and make you so mad you just want to grab a hold of some of the character's and strangle them. You are going to fall in love with most of the character's. There are going to be times when you just want to reach in and slap them. I so can't wait to get the rest of the books that go with this series and see just how Keats story ends. This is a must read set of books.
Marissa
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: can-t-finish
This is one I just had to put down. I love YA books, but there was something about these that turned me off. I can't really put my feelings into words other than it felt very immature. I get that Keatyn is in high school but I've read many many other books that had characters were in high school or even younger, and had no problem liking the books. I just know I couldn't finish this book/series and have absolutely no desire to try again.
Elizabeth Ashley
May 12, 2014 marked it as couldnt-finish-or-couldnt-get-into  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, the book was semi interesting, but when I did some digging,because I wanted to know if at the end of the three part book whether it'd be over, I come to find out there are like 8 books about Keatyn and she has numerous love affairs. Ok eventually she gets a HEA but I just don't have time to read 6 books about a superficial slutty bitch....maybe if I was in high school this would have worked for me...
Ashley Hedden
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read collection of books. This collection of books features the first three books of The Keatyn Chronicles. This series follows a rich girl who you could classify as the high school mean girl. You find out throughout the books that there is a lot more depth to Keatyn. Everyone no matter how old you are needs to give this book a shot and read it.
Ashley Hedden
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maeschelle
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Keatyn Douglas who is the daughter of a famous actress, deceased male model and step daughter to and action star. Her life is like a soap opera mixed with an action movie. There are hot cars and guys, drama, romantic geastures, and lots of action. This series is highly addicting. The storyline will definitely have you hooked and eagerly reaching for the next book.
Bobbi
Jul 19, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Umm sorry?? Not worth it.

I don't know if I got a sample or if this is how the book was written. It's like a 1/2 finished diary. Very hard to read and keep up. Paragraphs end randomly. I've never given a book one star but if I could of I would have given it zero.
Tabitha Wilson
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE this boxed set!! I had the first book in the series and hadn't started reading it yet when i found this set. Needless to say i scooped it up and when i started to read it i couldn't put it down! I literally fell asleep reading it 2 nights in a row!
Jennie Ragland
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Keatyn Chronicles and I am hoping for this to be a movie or tv show soon! Series is a must read!!
Victoria
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Emily Newton
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loves this whole series so much!!!!! Gave me chills at the end! I can tell I'm going to reread this series a few times!!
Kerri
Sep 08, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jillian Dodd's books are a guilty pleasure for me. The only thing that I don't like is that there are 4 more books in this series and now I have to go buy them. *waaaahhh*
Autumn Oertel
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Was hooked on it like a drug!!! Love reading it!,reminds me a beach read and has been reading the three books all week!! Needing more!! Thank goodness they go on sale next Friday during pay day!
Stephanie MacDonald
Too teenage drama like for my tastes. DNF the first book. At least it was free.
Chris
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
I actually did not finish reading these. I read the first book, and they are just not my cup of tea.
Lori
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read all of the Keatyn Chronicles and thought it was pretty good but it really dragged in spots. Overall I enjoyed it and at times I could hardly put these books down.

• The Complete Silver Strand Series: 5 Full Length Novels + 1 Novella Boxed Set (Silver Strand, #1-5)
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • Epic (Fierce, #3)
  • Love Quakes Boxed Set (Love Quakes, #1-4)
  • The Mitchell Family Series Box Set Part 2 (Mitchell Family #5-9)
  • Lost and Found: The Complete Series
  • Fair Play (Diamond, #1)
  • Heartbeat Boxed Set (Three Book Bundle) (Heartbeat, #1-3)
  • Down to Business (Business, #1)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • The Hart Family Series Box Set: Books 1-4 (The Hart Family, #1-4)
  • After Tuesday (These Days, #1)
  • Storm Front (Reunited Hearts, #1)
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)
  • Pieces of Perfect (Pieces, #1)
  • 21 Years of Jane
  • Blind Love (Sulfur Heights, #3)
  • Buried Secrets
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me  (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
  • Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)
“You can’t fully love anyone until you learn to love yourself.” 6 likes
“The way you love the man you marry is going to be different than the love you felt for an old boyfriend.” 4 likes