Start by marking “Shifting Fate (Paranormal Dating Agency; Breaking the SEAL #3)” as Want to Read:
Shifting Fate (Paranormal Dating Agency; Breaking the SEAL #3)

Shifting Fate

(Breaking the SEAL #3)

Sylvia Schneider loves her some Navy SEALs, but only the ones she creates digitally for the video game she's producing with Noah Wright. Devastated by the death of her military fiance, she hasn't dated in two years, much less left her apartment. But when Noah asks her to introduce the new game at a convention in Vegas, she's forced out of the house and her shell. To top of ...more
Published March 30th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Shifting Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shifting Fate

Virginie
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

I'm thrilled! I love the PDA serie but Wren Michaels add her touch just right. She respect the original world and make it fantastic.
Gen
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Perfect afternoon read. Enjoyed the characters and the context. Braxton is the perfect kind of alpha. I hope to read more of this author. And glad to find a new one to save on my Kindle.
Nicki Handfield
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Was not expecting that!!

Oh my!!!! I was not expecting that ending. Was an awesome read. Hot scenes good characters. Written just right. A must read!!!!
Susan
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once I started I had a really hard time putting it down. One of the fun things about these Kindle World books is the cross over of characters. Braxton was introduced in a previous book, but this is completely a standalone book.

Sylvia needs to go to Vegas to reveal her game, but with the threat she's received, she contacts Gerri (my all-time favorite matchmaker) to have some security for the event. Security, that's all Silvia wants... But really? This is Gerri we are talking about. It's never th
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Sylvia Schneider and Braxton "Brawn" O'Brien. Sylvia is a graphic designer for video games created by Noah Wright. Sylvia likes this type of work due to the fact that she has been a virtual shut in since the death of her fiance 2 years earlier. So when Noah askes her to run the launch of the new game at a Vegas convention she is understandable freaked out but with all Noah has done
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

I had fun with this hot and steamy romance from the Paranormal Dating Agency Kindle Worlds. Everything you need to know to decide to pick up this gem is in the story blurb. But I can guarantee that you’ll be wanting to check this one out real soon.

Sylvia and Braxton heat up the pages. There is danger, definitely steamy sexy times and some secrets to be revealed in a surprising fashion. I completely enjoyed this one and I would definitely recommend it to any Paranormal R
Tamye Whitener
Didn't expect that ending! Wow!

Fun yet intriguing read. And Hot! Definitely hot! Phew, I'm still fanning myself while trying to recover from the shock of the surprise ending. Totally caught me off guard. Wow! Way to go to the author.

Sylvia and Braxton's story flowed well, as the intrigue and romance increased in a balanced dance of chemistry and tension. I quickly became infested in both the characters. I would recommend this book to my friends and fellow shifter lovers.

Disclosure: I was given
Tabi Ann
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Best Twist Ever

This was an excellent book to read. One of these days these shifters might come to realize that Gerri knows what she is doing and if she sets you up with someone your a goner in the single department.

With this story you were able to feel emotions coming from the characters and you found yourself giving the woman some props to keep up her confidence.

When the shifter twist comes into play I will tell you now that you will be blown away. I loved the twist.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Nancy Bodie
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story

This was a well written quick read. While I love this Kindle World, I chose this book to follow a thread of characters that this talented author and several others, started in Susan Stokers Kindle World. Every book I have read by this author has been well worth the investment of my time and money!
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shifting surprise

Our heroine has been locked inside herself for over two years, a bomb explosion terrorized her. Our hero is becoming more aggressive, his wolf wanting to take over. Threats to our heroine elicit a call to Gerri who promptly enlists the aid of our hero. Lots of surprises are in store for our pair.
Mari
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sylvia is a graphic designer for video games and she loves Navy SEALs, but doesn't date. She hasn't since losing her finance in the military two years ago.
Braxton was the smallest wolf in his pack, but in the Navy SEAL's he towers over the humans. He is forced to go on medical leave due to anger management issue. Noah, Sylvia's boss has Gerri at the Paranormal Dating Agency set up Sylvia to have bodyguard posing as her date to protect her at the convention in Las Vegas. Due to threats sent to h
Tamara
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Great characters,amazing plot twists, good backstory- moved a bit quickly, but I can deal with that in a paranormal romance
Tami czenkus
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading A Wren Michaels book and I was quite pleased with the outcome, especially since it is within the Paranormal Dating Agency Kindle worlds!!!! I am a huge fan and I love that we get to see Gerri Wilder in more books working her matchmaking magic!!
Sylvia and Braxton's story have angst and suspense and a few WOAH moments throughout the book kept me on my toes. I will definitely check out more book from the breaking the Seal series!!
My2CentsBookReviews
A seal and body guard with a surprise shifter romance story - unique blend of paranormal & military romance!

Sylvia was engaged to a military guy that died on US soil while watching her during the marathon. Two years she didn't date and worked from home. Her boss and friend force her to go for a convention in Vegas. Threat make Noah her boss and friend reach out to his moms friend who has a shifter dating service. Braxton Brawn O'Brien a Navy Seal has anger issues was am leave to get a handle
Anna Low
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and will be looking for more. Two dragons, both hiding secrets and protecting the ones they love, find love with the help of the PDA.
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book**

Sylvia has carried guilt over the death of her fiance for the past 2 years. She's become a shut-in, afraid of her own shadow. Her only saving grace is Noah taking a chance on her and giving her the opportunity to design for his video games. When Noah requests she go to present the beta of the game at a con she's forced out of her comfort zone and required to allow a stranger to protect her.

Braxton has been forced to take medical leave
Sylvia
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sylvia designed video games for a living, and her last one had the Navy Seal of her dreams in it. Not one for being out in the public, she is asked to unveil the latest game at a convention. After some email threats, her boss Noah , get her a body guard. When she opens the door to let him in her reaction is priceless!
Not one to give away too much, I can tell you this is a fun, quick read that you will for sure enjoy!
Kai
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not going to lie, I have a thing for Tex. The way he was written in the story seemed off to me. The h got on my nerves a bit. It wasn't a bad story at all. Just a few things that happened is not my personal preference.
Amanda Thomas
This was a really cute story. You get shifters and a Navy Seal and insta-love. Very quick and easy read.
S. R. Lewis
Too far

I enjoy a few shifter books but this book was too far out there for me. And it had too little story and too much graphic sex. Not a book for me.
Sarah Jespersen
Dec 24, 2017
Julie Orvis
Feb 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Wren Michaels hails from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin where beer and cheese are their own food groups. But then a cowboy swept her off her feet and carried her away below the Mason-Dixon line where she promptly lost all tolerance for snow and cold. They decided they’d make beautiful babies together and they got it right on the first try. Now Wren lives happily ever after in the real world and in ...more

Breaking the SEAL (6 books)
  • The Fox and The Hound (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #1)
  • The Fox and The Hound 2: Kisses From the Kremlin (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Breaking the SEAL #2)
  • Steeling His Heart (Brotherhood Protectors; Breaking the SEAL, #4)
  • Shadow of Doubt (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Breaking the SEAL Series Book 5)
  • Jinxed to Death (Magic and Mayhem Universe & Breaking the SEAL Book 6)