Start by marking “Master of Magic” as Want to Read:
Master of Magic

Master of Magic

(Mageverse #10)

Return to New York Times bestselling author Angela Knight’s Mageverse in this never-before-published novella about a man with mysterious abilities and a hidden past—and the woman who must help him decipher his secrets.

Olivia Flynn finds herself on the brink of death, unable to call upon her Sidhe magic, when a handsome stranger rescues her. But this male is no ordinary
ebook
Published October 17th 2017 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Master of Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Magic

Start your review of Master of Magic
Beth
What could be better than a magic mystical adventure? One with a mysteriously hot and uber magical alpha with unknown origins!

Knight steams up the pages with an intense action-packed magical mystery that had me glued to the pages. Mixing up the urban fantasy genre with multiple mystical all coming together, Knight smooth traverses her readers from modern day to the Mageverse and back.

The Mageverse Series has been a go-to series for me. Fun, mayhem and a wonderfully complex and electrifying
Marta Cox
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Three and a half
It's been a while since I've read a story set in the Megaverse world and clearly a lot has happened since the release of Kel the dragon ( who happily shows up here !) but it's still as interesting as ever before. Now I confess that those sexy vampire knights and witches have always been exciting to read about but with this book the author has really delved deep into her imagination and offers something I wasn't expecting. Yes magic still means that peace is precarious as there's
Am4u ❀ ~ AprilMarie4u ~ ❀

Rating:

4 Stars

Series:

Works fine as a standalone, IMO. Although, sometimes it's hard to tell for sure. And I have read the previous books in this series.

Main Genres:

Paranormal
There's magic & unique powers. Also, mythological creatures & beings.

Urban Fantasy
Our own world plus more. As typical with many Urban Fantasies, there is also action/fighting & some mild violence.

Romance
Clean traditional romance.

Erotica
A few descriptive & detailed sex scenes.

Main Characters:

Rhys is
Debrac2014
Oct 18, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars! I haven't read a Mageverse book in years! It was great to be back in Avalon with Arthur and his knights! Good story line! Liked both Olivia and Rhys! Wish the story was longer.
Tina
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Olivia has lived a very long time. She has lived and learned so that she can avenge her husband and child. So finding herself kidnapped and placed out in the elements to die isn’t how she envisioned her life ending. When Rhys rescues her can she moved past vengeance and grasp a future?

Master of Mage by Angela Knight is loosely connected to her Mageverse world. I really enjoyed Rhys. He knew he was different even if he didn’t understand what he is. And then he meets Olivia, who is much more
Carrie
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
I read this short novel without actually realizing there was a whole world built into a series that I have no experience with. That being said, I was able to catch up rather quickly and still enjoy this glimpse into a magical world.

Olivia wakes up on a freezing bench with no recollection of how she got there. She’s a magical being who is lots of years old so nobody should really be able to kidnap her, let alone hold her against her will. It seems, however, that she can’t seem to get off that
Terry Sasada
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Mageverse that did not disappoint. Loved this book. Rhys Kincade knew he was different but nothing was going to prepare him for what would happed when he rescues Olivia Flynn. She lay on a park bench freezing but could not move. He saves her, only to find out that he is not alone in the ability to use magic. But why? And why is someone out to kill him and Olivia? Answers they both need to have. When they attempt the alternate world of magic there was a big change in Rhys, and I mean ...more
Tami
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I mostly enjoyed this... The first half was really strong.
I liked the heroine a lot! She was reasonable, strong, but also pragmatic and not too proud.

So that really went off to a strong book within the Mageverse - but then it unfortunately all came tumbling down with very unnecessary insta-love with family planning basically 5 days after meeting for the first time.

I really really disliked this rushed HEA - it ruined the characters and most of the story for me.

So I deduct a full star for the last
Tina Christopher
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Cheryl
Not one of my favorites by this author. Not by a long shot. I'm trying to put my finger on why. Maybe some of it is because the whole massive member thing. Maybe I have a limit to the number of magical creatures that can spill into my universe (I don't think that is it by a long shot). Perhaps it's the number of beings that can inhabit one body. I don't know. I just know this one didn’t work for me. Not even a little really and the early books still do, so something has changed for me.
Donna
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Magic! I loved the earlier books in the Mageverse series and am so glad the author has graced us with a return to that world. If you’ve never read the Mageverse books (you should) it won’t get in the way of your enjoyment of this sexy story. With magic, intrigue and lots of love this story will transport you to a realm where anything is possible.
Dena Garson
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Magical romance

I am so happy Angela returned to this series!! And like the other books in the mageverse, this one did not dissapoint. Rhys was a great blend of hot, sauve, and inexperienced. Olivia had guts, backbone, and tenderness aplenty. I cheered for these two as they overcame one obstacle after the next.
Loved it!
Read it in one sitting.
When's the next coming out????
Carolyn R Swickard
Strong return to the Mageverse

Strong addition to the Mageverse series. Different set of characters, but a good story and a nice introduction to a new species. Since it crossed over slightly with Avalon, we can hope to see more of the griffins in future books.
Tracie R
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Great Read! I love the Mageverse series and this was a worthy addition, Rhys and Olivia are great characters. The magic, suspense and romance in Master of Magic created a intriguing read and I hope many more will follow. I will be recommending this book and series.
Caroline
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'd never read a book by this author before this one, but I was genuinely blown away by the first chapter. We rush headlong straight into a world of magic, and I thought that it was rich and beautiful. I'll go look for more books by this author.

I received a review copy.
Carolyn Jenkins
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
United by Love

When Rhys stops to help Olivia, he sets magic into motion. Raised as a human who can somehow do magic, Rhys is not prepared to meet his defeating. It is Olivia's love that helps him overcome all challenges.
Norma Storms
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well written and entertaining

Good character development and a lively tale that keeps moving along at a decent pace. I'm looking forward to reading more in the series.
Stephanie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Not my favorite of the Mageverse series. All authors with ongoing worlds have to expand, but I don't care for this direction.
Lisa Book Stacks
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is part of this authors magical world. Filled with great paranormal characters -witha great story.
Severine Wolfe
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Mageverse Winner

Loved this story! Griffins, oh my. What a lovely addition to a wonderful series. Definitely on my re-read list. Buy this book.
Karen Elaine
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Fantastic read love the mageverse series can't wait to see where you take us with the new books. Awesome read
Gail Denton
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I have read the rest of the series except this book,but just like the others a Great book,couldn't out it down until I'd read the whole book.
Lois Alston
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun

Fun and danger. Making new friends. Learning about your heritage and claiming it. Claiming the love you have been looking for.
Books In Brogan
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is the latest inAngela KnightsMageverse series, it is an intriguing mystery that did have some interesting twists. I love how well she createsa richly detailed fantasy world that is very unique in the genre. Even though it is part of a series, it easily can be read without having read the rest but once hooked you will want to go back and read them all.This review was originally posted on Books In Brogan
yuli
Feb 07, 2018
Masha
Feb 10, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Shadow Keeper (Shadow Riders, #3)
  • Covert Game (GhostWalkers #14)
  • January in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #1)
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
  • Leopard's Blood (Leopard People, #9)
  • Toxic Game (GhostWalkers, #15)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • Cross Breed (Breeds, #23)
  • Baby, I'm Howling for You (Alphaville, #1)
  • Death Doesn't Bargain (Deadman's Cross, #2)
  • Dagger's Edge (Brute Force #2)
  • Frost and Flame (Gods of War, #2)
  • Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed #15.5; 1001 Dark Nights #68)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
  • Dark Sentinel (Dark #28)
  • Leopard's Run (Leopard People #10)
Angela Knight is an American author of mostly erotic fantasy. She was a reporter for ten years and a comic book author. She lives in South Carolina. First published under Red Sage, she was able to write romantic fiction for the first time in 1996. She published several short stories in their Secrets anthologies. Editor Cindy Hwang brought her to Berkley Publishing and has helped her become a best ...more

Mageverse (10 books)
  • Master of the Night (Mageverse #1)
  • Master of the Moon (Mageverse #2)
  • Master of Wolves (Mageverse, #3)
  • Master of Swords (Mageverse #4)
  • Master of Dragons (Mageverse #5)
  • Master of Fire (Mageverse #6)
  • Master of Smoke (Mageverse #7)
  • Master of Shadows (Mageverse, #8)
  • Master of Darkness (Mageverse, #9)