Start by marking “Trap and Trace” as Want to Read:
Trap and Trace

Trap and Trace

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A sabotaged CIA operation makes Navy Trent a captive. But surviving the kidnapping is just the beginning of her ordeal. The CIA will kill her if she doesn't stay quiet. The saboteurs will kill her if she does. Navy is forced into a high-tech, high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse where only her wits - and a little bit of luck - can keep her alive.
Published July 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Trap and Trace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trap and Trace

really liked it 4.00  ·

T.H. Hernandez
4-1/2 stars! Navy Trent's life is turned upside down when she's mistaken for an influential senator's niece and is kidnapped by terrorists attempting to get the identities of CIA operatives. Her ability to escape and rescue her friends isn't the end of her ordeal, it's only the beginning. She knows more about what happened than she's supposed to and someone wants to keep her quiet. Maybe permanently. TRAP AND TRACE is a fast-paced, wild ride, part thriller, part suspense, part mystery. I wasn't ...more
Anie
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received by Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.

I wasn't expecting from the book, I was sure it will another government conspiracy thriller, where you can tell what will happen within first few chapters. And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. :)

First few chapters in, I was totally hooked, and couldn't put the book down. The story is full of twist and turn, you can never really tell what will happen next. Another thing I really like, the details.

So we follow Navy, that is
Minx
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
In Trap and Trace, Navy Trent is your average everyday person. She works in the technology field, spends time with her friends, and has been planning to go on her dream vacation, a safari in Africa, with her closest friends Sara and Moss. There is no reason for her to be targeted for a kidnapping but for some reason her and her friends were kidnapped by a terrorist organization.

Jackson Fletcher has been a CIA spy for a long time now. His family has no idea what he does for a living and he has no
Martina
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-tours
This was such an intense read. When I first started reading this I was pretty sure I knew where this was going. I had read the blurb and thought what it would be like. Boy, I was wrong!! This was a rollercoaster of turns and surprises that made me flipped through the pages. Such a fantastic mystery read.

Navy Trent and her friends had planned a safari and are flying to Africa via Amsterdam. At the Amsterdam airport, when they are going to transfer flights, they are all kidnapped under the belief
Megan (Ginger Mom)
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 3.5 stars out of 5 (rounding up to 4) for one reason – there were so many places in the book that it seemed like it was wrapping up. Maybe those were story arcs that were supposed to tie up and it just all went over my head. I don’t know.

That being said, did I enjoy this book? Yes! Definitely. There was a lot of technical info that really went over my head (Navy works with networks and computers so where a lot of the things she did sounded vaguely familiar just from listening to
heidi