Start by marking “Dangerous Mating (A.L.F.A., #3)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Mating (A.L.F.A., #3)

Dangerous Mating

(A.L.F.A. #3)

An undercover mission exposes hidden longings in the irresistible paranormal romance series from the New York Times bestselling author of Mating Needs.

The Alpha League Federal Agency’s sworn duty is to protect humanity from the worst of the paranormal universe. Wolf-shifter Agent Bryon Day has been deep undercover for more than a year, investigating a human trafficking ri
Published January 16th 2018 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Mating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Mating

Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Dangerous Mating is a thrilling, on the edge of your seat excitement that takes you under the caves of Nazi tunnels in Germany, with a crazy villain and a fated mates theme that will pull you under into this sensual love tale...

Dangerous Mating is the third book in the latest series by Milly Taiden. I have had the opportunity to read this author over the past few years and have enjoyed her work. She is very quick to read, her writing is hig
Tanya Davis
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Kari Tomlin works for the FBI deciphering top secret documents. When A.L.F.A. needs someone to act as an agent's girlfriend on a mission to find missing agent Bryon Day, the FBI offers up Kari. Kari is a very clumsy agent that is best left at her desk away from spilling anything or tripping on something. Why the FBI decides to send Kari is mystery

Under the Covers Book Blog

ALFA Team member Bryon was undercover during a mission, has gone missing and needs someone to come look for him and see what kind of trouble he's in.  To protect their cover while searching for him they enlist the help of a human female FBI agent, Kari.  And you know how fated mates stories go from here...

I continue picking up these books because
Cassandra
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! I bought a copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I own this whole series!!

The cover looks dangerous and sexy, and I love it!

This is the 3rd book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the violence and steamy content. This book does have topics of torture and human trafficking, so if you are sensitive to these topics, plan accord
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
Kari= a very smart yet clumsy woman. Damn is she clumsy, but she is like super smart. And you can tell she was getting tired of her job, maybe it was the loneliness of no friends at the FBI.
After breaking an important code, her life changes. Boy what a difference, she is sent on a mission. But she is just supposed to be a girlfriend to the agent. The agent who would be doing all the work.
Yeah, that doesn't work the way it should. Because, well its Kari!
I did love this story, and all that went wi
All Things Urban Fantasy
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy

DANGEROUS MATING is sort of like the "Goldilocks" of paranormal romances. It's not too dark, serious, and complex but also not super light, fluffy, and silly. It's just right in the middle which is great to have in a genre. The plot is fast-paced and action-packed- filled with moments that keep you constantly on the edge of your seat yet infused with enough levity that things never get too dark.

There were some far-fetched bits in this book that even the
Jaime
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
This story is as if someone took a basic romance synopsis and character breakdown from the 60′s and tried to sort of update it for today. Kari is a brilliant cryptologist, my issue with her character is that for some unexplained reason she has no social skills. Even though her interactions with her coworkers, bosses, strangers, and bad guys are totally normal. Being single is one thing, but her lack of friends makes no sense.There is a weak explanation about her coming across as a conspiracy the ...more
Tena Barnes
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book.

I loved the feel of the treasure hunt just like Indiana Jones. It was interesting how they met. But loved how she became this badass woman. I also liked how they worked together to get stuff done
Sandy
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

As always, Molly Taiden keeps you on the edge of your seat with a lot of action. Both in and out of bed.
Amber
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dangerous Mating is an utterly fantastic continuation of this wonderfully brilliant series! It has everything you have come to love with nail-biting action, incredibly stunning characters, and unbelievable passion. There is nothing I love more than falling heart first into one of Milly Taiden’s utterly magical worlds overflowing with a once in a lifetime love that rescues, empowers, and transforms the reader in addition to the extraordinary characters we hopelessly fall in love with. I savored e ...more
Eva Millien
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first thing that I have to tell you about Dangerous Mating is that the heroine is an unexpected delight. Kari seems to be an unlikely agent with some quirky and unorthodox ways about her and she seems to be a little on the ‘accident prone’ side but yet at the same time she fits right in and delights readers. All the characters are strong, compelling and grab reader’s attention but Kari’s rescue of Bryon is draws readers in as the couple find themselves on a treacherous path to safety. Their ...more
Kim
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewd
Millie Taiden mixes danger, instant attraction, laughter in a paranormal delight. Her A.L.P.H.A. series continues with a clumsy FBI code genius and an A.L.P.H.A. agent take on the mission to save a fellow A.L.P.H.A missing agent. Their lives are forever changed with this mission. Will they find the missing agent. Will the rescuers need rescuing. Can they save the innocent lives involved. What happens when two people come together for a Dangerous Mating.

Kari's an FBI agent with special skills tha
Linda Rea
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has danger, mystery but most of all humor. Kari is working for the FBI as a decoder and she is exceptional at it so she is asked to go undercover with A.L.F.A, a group of military shifters. She just had to pretend to be a girlfriend to get the prince so they can find the missing shifter Bryon Day who is undercover. Well for all her brains Kari is missing her gracefulness and the problems she gets into are crazy and dangerous but the little instances along the way in the search are pric ...more
Once Upon
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
L M
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun and interesting read with a few darker moments.
A bit of Indian Jones action happening that just made this story a good fun read.
Balancing out the clumsiness of Kari and the humour to be found, is the terrible facet of human trafficking.
Kari is a sweet heroine, super smart but clumsy in the extreme. This causes humorous moments but also works in her favour – sometimes.
Bryon is a good guy caught in a bad situation. When help arrives in the most unexpected of people, things become more c
Missp
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best ALFA to date

I was kind of skeptical of this new series while reading the first ALFA. But I had already auto-ordered this book and forgot about it. I’m so glad I didn’t cancel. This was a great book Milly style. I loved the heroine. Sweet and sass y with her own quirks. The hero was a perfect foil for her.
Belinda Thompson
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bryon and Kari...brave, crazy smart and mates!

Never give up your dreams. Always follow your heart and do what’s right. Bryon is a brave A.L.F.A. agent fighting slave trafficking and the bumbling agent Kari turns out to be his brave curvy brilliant mate. This was a fun story and I will definitely be reading more of the A.L.F.A. series.
YESSENIA

Only because I have seen worse. At first I thought Kari was kind of funny but then she became annoying. The story was just so boring and the MCs didn't contribute to make it better. Didn't believe the insta-love even they being mates. And again that girl was insufferable and helpless. I'm not continuing this series.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good read

The author's books are very entertaining, there's humor, action and lots of naughtiness in this one too. We get a strong female, who wakes up her inner awesomeness when confronted with dire conditions. Add to that hot Alpha males who let their females contribute when necessary.
Heather andrews
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Bryon is either a very cocky man, or he's very confident, “you forget, I’m an ALFA, baby. No way I’ll ever give up on this, on you, on us.” Bryon sometimes wonders about his woman, "his brows rose high. “You’re gonna blame me for you suddenly going crazy and facing down a plane?” I liked this book, I loved Bryon his woman was saucy, fearless and smart.
Donna
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dangerous Mating is a laugh out loud PNR/romantic suspense that will keep you flipping pages as fast as you can read. This story has it all a hunky hero, a smart and curvy heroine and an evil villain. I don’t want to give anything away so all I will say is read this book. This may be my favorite book from this author.
Celeste Hall
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Gawd!!! Best book ever!!!

Milly needs a freaking statue in her honor, no joke! I loved the paranormal dating agency, so when I saw she was starting a new series, I had to have it. Oh my gawd! It's better than I ever imagined! So good! D@m woman, you're a freaking goddess of words!
CA
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I have read lots of books from this author before and always thought they were short and therefore superficial so was really pleased when discovering this was a full
Length book. However this book was long and still superficial the story needed more meat. There were parts that I enjoyed but could have done with more depth.
Selina Durio
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read!

This was a fantastic read. To take a klutzy FBI agent and have her pose as “girlfriend” to an agent while they look for another captured agent only to have her literally fall into the solution was genius!
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this book, I couldn't put it down another excellent read and excellent book by this author LOVED it.
carole y newsome
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lmao

The book rocks. The author needs to help my sore ribs from laughing. Go lady Gaga Molly. Way to go
Salisa
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, paranormal
Loved it!

Looking forward to the next one..
Mrs Debra M. Muston
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good romance story

Like the romance and alternate species and the background story for a nice take you away from stresses of life
john andrew
Jan 28, 2018
Elsie
Jan 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Thanks Fur Last Night
  • Night Aberrations (Night Aberrations, #1)
  • A Hot Piece Of Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Death's Storm (The Divinities, #2)
  • The Black Lily Club
  • What the Sleigh? (Paranormal Protection Agency, #8)
  • Baby, I'm Howling for You (Alphaville, #1)
  • Heat (Dark Kings, #12)
  • Dark Universe (The Universe Series #2)
  • Dark Screams: Volume Nine
  • Iron Tide Rising (Map to Everywhere, #4)
  • A Grave Search (Bodies of Evidence, #2)
  • Accidentally Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack, #6)
  • Unnatural Disasters
  • Chasing Cassie (Shadowpeak Wolves, #2)
  • Abandon
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

A.L.F.A. (4 books)
  • Elemental Mating (A.L.F.A., #1)
  • Mating Needs (A.L.F.A., #2)
  • Fearless Mating (A.L.F.A. #4)