Start by marking “Looking for You (Lifesworn #3)” as Want to Read:
Looking for You (Lifesworn #3)

Looking for You

(Lifesworn #3)

It is the duty of the lifesworn to devote their lives to protecting, serving, and guiding those to whom they're sworn. The best of them serve one master for their entire lives. Though Omar has only ever wanted to be listed amongst those greats, he instead loses his first master to illness, his second to age, and is rejected by subsequent potentials.

When a forei
ebook
Published May 15th 2018 by Self-published (first published May 7th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Looking for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking for You

Start your review of Looking for You (Lifesworn #3)
Relly
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: b-2018-read, 4-stars
Fantastic end to the series

4 ⭐

Great end to the series which tied up all the loose ends from the previous books while giving us Omar’s story. Omar is probably my favourite character of the series and it was great to see him connect first with Astira and then reconnect with Symaia.
I liked that Omar made mistakes and even though he thought his dreams were all over he still refused to leave Astira and Symaia to their fate, he did everything that was required expecting nothing in return.
LWM
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful, enchanting and exciting tale of loyalty and lifesworn love. . .

As with all of Megan Derr's books, this story's plot kept me enthralled. When Omar wasn't busy kicking butt trying to win the war singlehandedly for Princess Shanna and protect them save his lifesworn, Symaia, I was kept on the edge of my seat with the intrigue and assassins that surrounded Omar. He seemed to attract them, and fortunately for Astira, Symaia's fiancee, Omar was more than capable of keeping her safe.
Lexie
Jun 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: f-m-m, fantasy, lgbtq, romance
I normally love Megan Derr's worldbuilding and her books, but I really was not into this one. There was something strangely vague and cursory about it, and the characters felt wooden. I read it just a few hours ago and have already forgotten character names.

It felt like the book should have been two or three times as long as it is; like every scene had been drastically shortened. The ending battle was anticlimactic, after three books that at least tangentially featured Shanna's quest to retake
Dan
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My poor Omar deserves his happy ending. He does the right thing even through such painful circumstances. I got pretty teary in parts, which to be fair is not super unusual for me, but this whole story is pretty emotional.

As the final in the series, we got the conclusion of Shanna's end game, which is to say its all in the background, but I'm honestly fatigued enough with her plot archetype that seeing everything from Omar's perspective was more than enough excitement and closure.
RavenT
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This enjoyable story is a MMF threesome set in a historical fantasy universe that feels fleshed out. I liked all three of the characters in the threesome. The main character was a mature man and had a lot of action scenes to make the plot move forward. Length is 97 pages.
Sanna
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, fantasy, mfm
I didn't like this one at all. The plot and its holes and so on.
Dragana
May 20, 2018
sk B
May 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet.

maderr.com
maderr.tumblr.com
ma

Lifesworn (3 books)
  • Waiting for You (Lifesworn #1)
  • Fighting for You (Lifesworn, #2)