Start by marking “Romeo's Hammer (Mike Romeo Thrillers #3)” as Want to Read:
Romeo's Hammer (Mike Romeo Thrillers #3)

Romeo's Hammer

(Mike Romeo #3)

She was beautiful and naked and dying...

Mike Romeo finds her in the fog, on the beach, staggering around like a drunk. But it's not alcohol that's in her — it's poison.

After getting this mysterious woman to the hospital, Romeo figures that's the end of the matter.

But it's only the beginning.

When the woman goes missing, Romeo is hired by her father to find her. But the
Published April 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Romeo's Hammer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romeo's Hammer

Becky
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The main character is filled with an Intriguing mixture of literary references, philosophical musings, and vigilante justice. His “inner voice” is funny, and occasionally endearing. The situations he gets into are often violent, but he generally avoids starting fights. The story is a bit too tragic for my tastes, but it was a great story overall.
Patricia
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am enthralled with this character! His well ordered mind has a laser focus on what is important amidst the flotsam of life. What hooked me were the classical references to the greatest thinkers of Western civilization and acerbic observations on modern life. Mr. Bell has a sharp mind and clearly reads widely in order to hone his character's persona. The little asides Mike Romeo makes are a wealth of deep thinking and observation about our cultural morass. And yet there is still humor in each b ...more
Paula
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good book. I really like the way this author writes and draws his characters. There is a great deal of humor mixed in. A woman is on the beach definitely high on something. Romeo is enlisted to find out what really happened.
Randy Tramp
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mike Romeo, on a beach, in fog, finds a naked girl. She's dying. He gets her to a hospital.

That is only the beginning.

The girl's father hires Romeo to find his daughter.

Romeo is an interesting character, with a sharp wit. From the beaches of Malibu to the corners of L.A., more interesting characters are introduced. That includes a strange cult predicting the return of angels to the earth.

I loved the biblical references in the story. Not in any way religious. Exciting plot, all the way to the end
Patti N Rouse
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh no, I finished it

You know those books where you are loving it so much that you don’t want it to be over, but you can’t stop reading it anyway? Those are the Mike Romeo books for me. The intellect, the wit, the dialogue, it’s all there. I don’t know why someone hasn’t snapped this up to make it into a television or movie hit, but they’re missing the boat. When it does become a movie, please for the love of all that is good don’t cast Nicole Kidman‘s ex as Mike.
Kate Joekel
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mike Romeo

Continues in his adventures and we learn more of the past of this genius who went to Yale at age 14, but didn't graduate. As usual, Mike gets beat up, throws a few of his own punches, and manages to partially foil a dastardly plot, and as usual there are a few twists.
Waiting for the next booj!
Donna Whitley
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I read all 3 books. When I read the 1st book I knew I was going to read them back to back. Excellent story,great characters, and the humor was right down my ally. Mr. Bell you will b one of my very top authors.
Rachel Sturdevant
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Read

This series is getting better. Romeo is slowly making some good connections that I'm hoping show up in the next book. For a man with only one friend he meets several potential additional one.
Nancy
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Mike Romeo. I have had to check the meanings of some words because of his intelligence. Which is a good thing. I like how James Scott Bell has developed his character with each book. I cannot wait for the next one..
Sharon Reed
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novel
Very good. James Scott Bell has always been one of my favorite authors.
jan lewis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Are there people really as tough as this guy

This is a good story...kind of unbelievable in what he endures and accomplishes though but I did enjoy it a lot.
IMHO
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery-thriller
Romeo's Hammer is the 3rd book in a great series,
with Mike Romeo.
Steve Kinsey)
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A strong five for Romeo's Hammer

The story, the pace, and the twists make this novel an excellent choice for anyone who wants a great read. Kudos to Mr. Bell for this one.
billy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!

Mike Romeo is a hit with me. Mr. Bell is a great storyteller. This was another winner. Keep em coming.
Mike OConnor
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoy this author, his characters, his wit, his writing style and story development. I was hooked with the 1st of the series but wanted to insure it wasn't a fluke before I commented. I am now eagerly looking forward to #4. His character Romeo is much like Jack Reacher in his appeal.
linda mead
May 12, 2017
Kristine Soly
Sep 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
  • Jumping in Puddles (Norwood, #1)
  • Why We Fight (At First Sight #4)
  • Unconditionally
  • Blinder Instinkt
  • The Tiger's Cave (DCI Tom Caton Manchester #3)
  • The Doctor's Secret (Copper Point Medical #1)
  • The Ghosts of Altona (Jan Fabel, #7)
  • Mass Murder (Giorgio Salvatori, #1)
  • Our Man In Damascus, Elie Cohn
  • Der Prinzessinnenmörder (Wallner & Kreuthner, #1)
  • Fraidy Hole
  • The Magician's Daughter (Valentine Hill, #1)
  • Cajun Nights
  • Boy Next Door (Hot Off the Ice, #4)
  • Graves' End
  • Croaker: Kill Me Again (Fey Croaker #1)
  • Detective (Stanley Hastings #1)
Jim is a former trial lawyer who now writes and speaks full time. He is the bestselling author of Try Dying, No Legal Grounds, Presumed Guilty, Glimpses of Paradise, Breach of Promise and several other thrillers. He is a winner of the Christy Award for Excellence in Inspirational Fiction, and was a fiction columnist for Writers Digest magazine. He has written two books in the Writers' Digest serie ...more

Mike Romeo (4 books)
  • Romeo's Rules (Mike Romeo #1)
  • Romeo's Way (Mike Romeo #2)
  • Romeo's Fight  (Mike Romeo Thrillers #4)