Start by marking “TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES, #3)” as Want to Read:
TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES, #3)

TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Night of the Kings #3)

4.82  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
***THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF JAMES and RAIN'S STORY***

TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Book Three of the Night Of The Kings Series)

SERIES SYNOPSIS

This is a story about love, taming hearts, growing up and changing. It is about a good girl corrupting a bad boy, who turns her into a bad girl. And then about a bad girl who brings the bad boy to his knees.
Rain meets
Published May 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance

Karin
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the conclusion to James and Rains story. This is my favorite series by Shayne Ford so far. It was sweet, it was gritty & raw. This wasn't a easy road to love for James and Rain. It was paved with guilt, betrayal, secrets and lies but, was beautifully put together in the end.

Rain is even more heartbroken then before after being deserted at the end of book 2. When she unexpectedly runs into James, Lex & Ed and "there dates" she's beyond livid and leads to a epic fallout with James.
Rebecca Austin
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-magic
This is the final book in the James series and books 1 and 2 need to be read first.

Rain Morgan has once again been left broken-hearted by James Sexton and she vows not again. When her best friend Eve asks her to come home for the holidays to spend it with her she agrees but everything around her reminds her of James.

But when her path crosses again with James she knows she needs to get away from him and the heartbreak. Will James be willing to let go of Rain as easy?

This was such a great conclusi
Debi
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ SERIES!

I have enjoyed THE NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES and all of it's characters so much! I'm thrilled about Lex's story out tomorrow! I laughed, cried, wanted to shake, & hug all these folks in these books! There are so many more stories left and each one will be a treasure to read!
Diana Du plessis
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To me this series is the best of all I have read so far of Shayne Ford. It is a soulfull absolutely well written series, that cought my heartstrings and touch my soul. Thank you for making me part of it
Gladys
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Rain and James' story. I loved this book just as much as I have loved all the books in this series. This series was not a typical romance. It was more. Featuring complex characters that touched your heart and made you root for them, cry for them and hope that somehow regardless of everything they had done or suffered they could get that happy ever after. Shayne Ford wrote an amazing series. She took us on this incredible journey with James and Rain. We explored first lo ...more
Rebecca
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest voluntary review** The final part of James & Rain's story! Definitely one of the most unique romances I've ever read. You get everything from loss of innocence to betrayal, love to hate & back again, secrets, lies & lust to unexpected twists. Such a roller-coaster & that's definitely an understatement! All the pain & hardships endured during the three (frustrating) years this story arcs is so raw, even more so in this part of th ...more
Destiny Bridwell
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as an ARC for my honest opinion and review. I have read the two that came before this one. I love Shayne Ford's style of writing. Keeps bringing me back for more.  This is the conclusion of James and Rain's story. It took a lot for them to get to this point. All the secrets, betrayal and heartache for finally bust some barriers between them. Was it all worth it? Was it enough for them to get their HEA? I will not tell. You will have to read this wonderful series and find out for ...more
Megan
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the conclusion to this series. Note you will need to read books 1 and 2 first before this one! Once again, Rain and James have some more challenges to work through before we can find out how it all ends for them. It's intense, just like the books before this one, and full of even more drama. This series was full of twists and turns, hot sex, betrayal, lies, lust and love. It's interesting and kept me wanting to know how it was going to turn out. I hope we get more books about the ...more
Anne Baker
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic end to a brilliant trilogy about James and Rain. Couldn't wait to get to the end it was such a fabulously gripping page turner.
I cannot say enough about the author Shayne Ford. She certainly has a way with words. This is my honest review of the ARC I so gladly read, which I nearly turned down. So glad that I didn't. Can't wait for Lex and his story in the next trilogy. Thank you Shayne for a fabulous few days reading James and Rains story. My now favourite author.
Kristy France
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very emotional and rocky HEA that took me through the ringer! I absolutely fell in love with Rain and James’ “love” story full of tragedy and pain. Unconventional but very plausible; enjoyable and emotional…all wrapped into one series. Couldn’t get enough!
Regina Baker Stidams
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
James and rain go through so many things throughout book one and two I couldn't wait for the final book of course in anticipation that everything will work out with them . Shayne ford books are definitely worth reading.
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review
Pat Labrie
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book. It was an awesome conclusion to James. I loved the characters and their story. It's hot and steamy and a story that will pull at your hearstrings.
Shayne has become one of my favorite authors.
Janine Stemmet
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS way to finish off James' story with Rain. I loved every single page of this story
Andrea
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Refer to Amazon.com for my review under Andrea M on 04/05/2017.
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Headline: I have voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC version of Taming James by Shayne Ford.
Awwwww. This was the perfect ending for Rain and James’ story. I’m so happy that I barely have words to describe it. Simply put, this book, along with the 2 before it have pushed themselves up to the top of my favorite books. I highly recommend these books to everyone who wants some extremely steamy lover in their life. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I wonder if Lex or Ed will be will be the nex
Esther Alayeto
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful conclusion to the story of James and Rain. Very well written and developed storyline with twists that kept me hooked from beginning to end. I've loved these characters throughout the series, and love them even more now! I highly recommend not only this book but the entire series. A must read!
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jasmine
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I read an ARC of this book for my honest review.

This is an amazing end to the series! This was an emotional ride during all 3 books.

James and Rain have gone through hell and back to make their way back to each other. With the help of Lex and Eve, James finally gives Rain the truth so they can fully trust each other. Their chemistry never diminishes through the ups and downs...and gets so much hotter while they discover everything about each other.

Such a great read...I could not put it down! Can'
Eva Wiggers Holmbom
Jun 01, 2017
Ana
Sep 22, 2017
Heather Eastveld
May 10, 2017
Shayne Ford
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alexis Brannon
Sony
Sep 08, 2017
Chelsea
Sep 19, 2017
I write the kind of books I like to read, and in particular, a certain type of story I always had a hard time to find. I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I do.

GENRE: New Adult Romance featuring hot-blooded men and adventurous women. The male cast includes Rock Stars, Billionaires, Bad Boys, Alphas with a heart, and the sweet, strong man you may find next door.

AUDIENCE: 18+

The stories are emot
More about Shayne Ford...

Night of the Kings (6 books)
  • JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #1)
  • DARK JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #2)
  • LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #4)
  • HARD LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #5)
  • LOVING LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #6)