Start by marking “TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES, #3)” as Want to Read:
TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES, #3)

TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance

(Night of the Kings #3)

***THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF JAMES and RAIN'S STORY***

TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (Book Three of the Night Of The Kings Series)

SERIES SYNOPSIS

This is a story about love, taming hearts, growing up and changing. It is about a good girl corrupting a bad boy, who turns her into a bad girl. And then about a bad girl who brings the bad boy to his knees.
Rain meets
Published May 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TAMING JAMES, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance

Jemima
Dec 01, 2017 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS

This is where my obsessive compulsion to finish a series continues...
The Night Of The Kings Series is addictive in the most annoying way...its not the best.. It's like one of those 'Nutri-bars', it's good in moderation but once you eat like 10 of those, you know you are going to get sick hahaha
The entire series is almost an instant gratification kind of book...
Taming James is the 'conclusion' to James and Rain's story.
Let's be honest here ok? This is not the best book out there but sometimes i
Kavita Kumar-Karthik
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I just begin with "I love the Kings !!" ?? I do.. they reek of promises.. hot scathing promises..Yumm..

Now, I kind of knew how this was going to end, but I liked how Rain-James relationship evolved. It was not rushed and there was acceptance, there was understanding, there was fun, there was passion, there was closure.. It was a well-deserved end to this couple's story. And let's not forget my lust to read more about these fine royal specimens. **wink wink **

The book began with more heart
Karin
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the conclusion to James and Rains story. This is my favorite series by Shayne Ford so far. It was sweet, it was gritty & raw. This wasn't a easy road to love for James and Rain. It was paved with guilt, betrayal, secrets and lies but, was beautifully put together in the end.

Rain is even more heartbroken then before after being deserted at the end of book 2. When she unexpectedly runs into James, Lex & Ed and "there dates" she's beyond livid and leads to a epic fallout with James.
Rebecca Austin
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-magic
This is the final book in the James series and books 1 and 2 need to be read first.

Rain Morgan has once again been left broken-hearted by James Sexton and she vows not again. When her best friend Eve asks her to come home for the holidays to spend it with her she agrees but everything around her reminds her of James.

But when her path crosses again with James she knows she needs to get away from him and the heartbreak. Will James be willing to let go of Rain as easy?

This was such a great conclusi
Monika
Fern Risher
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it

Taming James, A Bad Boy Billionaire is the conclusion for James' plot and it really deserves an applause. Ms. Shayne Ford did a great job in patching things up together and leaving us searching for more til the end.

James is back and he's better than ever. He's out to win Rain back by letting his walls down and tearing off all the lies he shadowed his life. Rain is brave for a one-more-chance, will she get it good out of him this time?

Taming James, A Bad Boy Billionaire is a story of change and
Aly
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
James and Rain's story concludes!
*I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Great ending for this fun, passionate, stubborn couple. Rain and James are perfect for each other and I'm happy to see how their story played out. This book felt the most mature; two people growing uo and realizing what's important. The writing flowed well and I'm glad we got see more of certain side characters like Lex and Eve. I'm looking forward to Lex's story next!
Stacey
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the book I’d been waiting for .
Wow James changed all because of red .
I’m guessing true love may just be the big clue .
Just sometime you have to loose what’s important to see what you need .
I think that was the case with James .
Well written. Loved this book read in one sitting
Debi
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ SERIES!

I have enjoyed THE NIGHT OF THE KINGS SERIES and all of it's characters so much! I'm thrilled about Lex's story out tomorrow! I laughed, cried, wanted to shake, & hug all these folks in these books! There are so many more stories left and each one will be a treasure to read!
Diana Du plessis
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To me this series is the best of all I have read so far of Shayne Ford. It is a soulfull absolutely well written series, that cought my heartstrings and touch my soul. Thank you for making me part of it
Gladys
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Rain and James' story. I loved this book just as much as I have loved all the books in this series. This series was not a typical romance. It was more. Featuring complex characters that touched your heart and made you root for them, cry for them and hope that somehow regardless of everything they had done or suffered they could get that happy ever after. Shayne Ford wrote an amazing series. She took us on this incredible journey with James and Rain. We explored first lo ...more
Nicole Ortiz
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to James and Rain's story. Loved all three parts to this story. Enjoyed the storyline and the characters. This was a very addicting story that sucks you in from the start. Can't wait to read Lex story next.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Rebecca
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest voluntary review** The final part of James & Rain's story! Definitely one of the most unique romances I've ever read. You get everything from loss of innocence to betrayal, love to hate & back again, secrets, lies & lust to unexpected twists. Such a roller-coaster & that's definitely an understatement! All the pain & hardships endured during the three (frustrating) years this story arcs is so raw, even more so in this part of th ...more
Deb
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
What a rollercoaster! This book was opening up the petals of a very reluctant flower, but once you get to the end, you see how everything came to be so these two characters could have their closure.

While the first two books are good but very much messier, this one wraps everything up nicely and leaves readers satisfied. I enjoyed James and Rain's progression throughout the story and this final installment does them both justice.

They are both more mature and at a point of their lives where they r
Christie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: Received this ARC in exchange for an honest review

An extremely compelling, fast paced story to wrap up James and Rain's story. Shayne Ford definitely has a way with words because I felt their confusion, their misery, their longing, their anger.. everything. I felt for James and I felt for Rain. Their story was truly a roller coaster, going through heartbreaks, loss of innocence, and separation. I felt like i was with them every step of the way, rooting for them. I love how strong the
Destiny Bridwell
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as an ARC for my honest opinion and review. I have read the two that came before this one. I love Shayne Ford's style of writing. Keeps bringing me back for more.  This is the conclusion of James and Rain's story. It took a lot for them to get to this point. All the secrets, betrayal and heartache for finally bust some barriers between them. Was it all worth it? Was it enough for them to get their HEA? I will not tell. You will have to read this wonderful series and find out for ...more
Megan
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved the conclusion to this series. Note you will need to read books 1 and 2 first before this one! Once again, Rain and James have some more challenges to work through before we can find out how it all ends for them. It's intense, just like the books before this one, and full of even more drama. This series was full of twists and turns, hot sex, betrayal, lies, lust and love. It's interesting and kept me wanting to know how it was going to turn out. I hope we get more books about the ...more
Kelsey
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an emotional rollercoaster! After reading the first two books, I couldn’t imagine Rain and James finding each other. There was too much history between the two to erase. Boy was I wrong. James finally owned how he felt about Rain and came to terms with his regrets. Rain was able to leave behind the life she created because of James and got back to the girl who he fell in love with. Shayne Ford did an amazing job rapping up this crazy, sexy, dark, love story. I even shed a couple tears ;)
Anne Baker
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic end to a brilliant trilogy about James and Rain. Couldn't wait to get to the end it was such a fabulously gripping page turner.
I cannot say enough about the author Shayne Ford. She certainly has a way with words. This is my honest review of the ARC I so gladly read, which I nearly turned down. So glad that I didn't. Can't wait for Lex and his story in the next trilogy. Thank you Shayne for a fabulous few days reading James and Rains story. My now favourite author.
Rhonda Hicks
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is no way you can't love the characters in this book. Rain and James are the epitome of the fated couple with flawed personalities. So much love, mistakes, naivety, and real life with hard lessons thrown at them. Trust is an issue on both parts now. Everyone can see what needs to be done but them. Will they see it in time? Take this journey with Shayne Ford and you won't be disappointed. I laughed, cried, and had tingles throughout the entire book
Jodia-Ann
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shayne Ford doesn't write your usual fairytale of boy meets girl, falls in love and lives happily ever after. She writes books that have the most unexpected twist and turns, which are somethings so shocking that your left with your mouth hanging, thinking damn what the hell just happened and this series gives you that in abundance. I could gush all day about this series because it was brilliant.
Claire M
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot with a capital H

James finally gets his head out his butt and decides that yes Rain is the one for him but can he get her back or has he done too much damage?
Rain has started a new business and got away from the life she once had but can she leave her feelings for James behind too?

This is the conclusion to James and Rains story. But Lex is next so on I go......
Ariella
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
James is a asshole but he redeems himself. Rain has a lot to do before she forgives James for leaving on the island. I’m glad James finally figures out what he wants. They are perfect for each other but have a long way to go.
Kristy France
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a very emotional and rocky HEA that took me through the ringer! I absolutely fell in love with Rain and James’ “love” story full of tragedy and pain. Unconventional but very plausible; enjoyable and emotional…all wrapped into one series. Couldn’t get enough!
Regina Baker Stidams
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
James and rain go through so many things throughout book one and two I couldn't wait for the final book of course in anticipation that everything will work out with them . Shayne ford books are definitely worth reading.
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review
Sally C
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In Taming James, the third book in Night of the Kings, James want to mend his relationship with Rain and do everything in his power to get a second chance with her. From all the books I have read by Shayne Ford, James’ story is the best and my favorite.
Amanda Gibson
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Epic

An epic love story. This book wasn’t as fast paced as the first two, but it was just as good and will leave you feeling good.
Pat Labrie
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book. It was an awesome conclusion to James. I loved the characters and their story. It's hot and steamy and a story that will pull at your hearstrings.
Shayne has become one of my favorite authors.
Pat
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a truly wonderful read with the well written storyline and characters that were so well developed that I was in total awe until the very last page!
Janine Stemmet
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS way to finish off James' story with Rain. I loved every single page of this story
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Shayne Ford writes epic novels. Her stories feature hot-blooded men and adventurous, soulful women. She likes to write Series that are epic, layered, character-driven, have a dash of mystery and a lot of depth. She writes what she loves to read, and people who share her taste, devour her books. Her stories are not the typical romance, nor are they formulaic or fit a mold.

Her lead men are hot, smar

Night of the Kings (6 books)
  • JAMES, A Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #1)
  • DARK JAMES, A Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #2)
  • LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #4)
  • HARD LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #5)
  • LOVING LEX, A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE KINGS, #6)