Start by marking “I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries,#4)” as Want to Read:
I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries,#4)

I Do, or Dye Trying

(Curl Up and Dye Mysteries #4)

Newly engaged Josh Roman and Gabe Wyatt know the road to happily ever after won’t be easy, but the two men are certain their biggest challenges are in the rearview mirror. However, life in Blissville is never what it seems and all signs point to dangerous curves ahead.

Josh and Gabe refuse to take a detour because everything they've dreamed of is within reach, not even whe
Published May 2nd 2017 by Aimee Nicole Walker

To ask other readers questions about I Do, or Dye Trying, please sign up.
Cassady Kyle and Chaz get their own book in a spin-off series as well as Emory and Silver called Road to Blissville.

…more

Jenni Lea
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bmbr
To be honest, this series started out just being an okay read for me. Yeah, it had charm and the writing was smart but it didn’t really grab me. There was a bit too much of a lack of communication in the first book and I wanted to wring Josh’s neck more than a few times. Stubborn man is stubborn! But, with each subsequent book I became more and more interested. There was just something about Josh and Gabe that called to me and by the time I reached the third book in the series I was in love and ...more
Denise H.
*** This great series just kept growing and getting better.***
This is book four for Josh and Gabe, and has many hints for more to come with other characters.
Gabe and Josh have a wedding to prepare for.

We see all the awesome people, animals, and marvelous situations.
Of course, the murder mystery is being investigated, there's a psychic, and a bad guy looking for revenge.

So much is happening, and Josh and Gabe are as tight and close as ever. We see their hot sexiness, and all of the lovable, sn
Rachel Emily
Ohhhhhh, Josh and Gabe truly get their epic HEA here, with the wedding taking place, and then the epilogue!

I have completely fallen in love with this couple, I love how they support the other, I love that they communicate and make things work. I also love their friends, coworkers, and family, and I love that we got closure and more about Gabe's biological family and his past.

There was less mystery in this story and the 3rd one, but there is more domestic stuff and family things going on this b
Viv
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
A satisfying end to Gabe and Josh's story. I liked that there was absolutely no relationship angst. Everything was tied up in a neat little bow. I may start Chaz and Kyle's book soon.
Jessica Frances
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this continuation of Josh and Gabe's story. This wrapped up pretty much everything, and I can't wait to read the stories about the secondary characters from this series. It was a little rushed at the end, but still felt satisfying. Hot, sweet, funny and heartwarming, this is a must read for fans of this series and for m/m mystery romance fans.
justanya
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-faves
4.5 stars!!

This is NOT a stand alone. You must read the prior books in order to fully appreciate and understand the story. This review is also SPOILER FREE. And on that note...

Aimee! For real Aimee? Don’t Leave me this way, Aimee! Why do you keep doing this to me huh? What have I ever done to you to deserve such treatment?

The Good:
There will be sighing. Lots and lot of sighing. So much sugary sweet ( in a good way). So many awe moments! So many things coming up roses I was on edge despite ALL
BWT (Belen)
3.5 Stars

I can't stop thinking about this series. Told from both Josh and Gabe's points of view there's plenty of emotional feels in this and they are so fluffy they make my heart melt.

Though it drags a bit in the middle and everything mystery-wise and relationship-wise gets tied up super easily with Josh and Gabe getting married and Gabe facing his past in more ways than one, it flowed well and I gobbled up the pages and still want more. I love how Gabe and Josh live happily ever after with a
Cadiva
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing ending to a brilliant series

The epilogue to this book is truly wonderful, and quite unexpected, rather like this series has been. When I started reading it, I wasn't sure how much I'd like it, given the mystery element running alongside the romance.

However, I have to say that Aimee has crafted two of my very favourite book men in Josh and Gabe. I truly believe they could be out there in their small Ohio town gossiping in the salon and catching the criminals who've been vandalising the st
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating ... 4.5 beautiful and wonderful stars :-)!!

Lots and lots of thoughts to come ... I just need to get to the next book first :-D!!!
Diverse
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading Gabe and Josh since the very beginning. Following their mysteries and reveling in their suspense. Whether it's romantic suspense or other, it's thoroughly enjoyable. In I Do or Dye Trying we are coming to Josh and Gabe's conclusion in a sense. Though I think the author will be writing about other characters we've been seeing, for all intents and purposes Gabe and Josh are coming full circle. Loose ends are being tied and their future is an adventure waiting to happen.

The ban
~Mindy Lynn~
I am so happy I stuck with this series. It ended up being more enjoyable than I had anticipated.

The book wouldn't be right without someone being killed or someone trying to kill them. But unlike the previous books where they mystery went hand in hand with the relationship, here it kind of takes a backseat and the story focuses more on these men and their relationship.

This was a great ending for this couple who totally grew on me. They've had a lot of ups and downs but through all that their love
Calila
Loved this conclusion to the sweet heartwarming love story. I really love this couple. They're just so together and healthy and adult. The mystery was interesting, and the wrap up is pretty satisfying, even if i'm still unclear on a little of the nuances. What I really want are some books for the side pairings. I'm not ready to say bye and I need to know if they all get it together.
Claudia
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
this hurts a bit but actually this book is only a 3,5 stars read. I missed the story ... there was not a lot of action or mystery. it was more a kind of filler and the setting for the wedding. which was nice but I expected more.

Nevertheless, I love Gabe and Josh and really hope that the next book will be the same level as the first three books
Rachel
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome add to the series. Each book adds a new element on top of the old and is a smooth read. Surprises along the way and a lot of questions answered. A lot of revaluations for Gabe in this book and a roller-coaster of emotions as he deals with them, with Josh by his side the whole way. We've come a long way with these two, this was a emotional read for me because you've cheer them on the whole way and they finally get to the price; each other. Add in the new house it makes this even sweeter, ...more
Lulu Forth
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“It’s just the two of us now from here on out, and it’s a damn good thing because there will never be a man who loves you the way that I do.”

Amazing book 4 in the Curl Up and Dye Mysteries series. Absolutely loved this book!

“My Sunshine,” he whispered back just as reverently. “Always.”

I definitely would not recommend this book as a standalone these books need to be read and loved in order! Following their super sweet engagement in book three Gabe and Josh are planning their wedding at the beginn

LauraSt
This is one of the few times I’m very very glad I stuck to an okay series till the end without breaks or anything. As every book passed, the more I fell in love with this series and ALL of its character. So for everyone out there, if you at least enjoyed book one and two a little bit, PLEASE KEEP READING BECAUSE ITS FREAKING WORTH IT! Gabe and little daddy’s fan forever ❤

Also, anyone one if Aimee plans on a story for Kyle and Chaz and also Mr. Silver and Em? Even its just a shortie?
Lori
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favorite thing about all of these books is Josh and Gabe's relationship. I am a sucker for sweet and gooey, but not too gooey and they fit the bill. The secondary characters are a hoot too. The mystery is kinda ho-hum but it doesn't detract from the rest of the story.

I don't know how many more of their stories the author is planning, but I hope there are more.
Briana
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, will-reread
5 Stars~~
It's so easy to love Gabe and Josh.
It took me a long time to finish this story, but not because it wasn't fantastic. I didn't want it to end, and dragged my feet like a toddler throwing a tantrum. All loose ends that were meant to be tied up are neatly squared away and what's left is for the spin-off series.

I know that in life, questions don't always have an answer, so that made parts of this series seem overly convenient. But, if there is ever a time to romantically embellish life and
Jenn C
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sugary sweet but in a good way. I love how much Josh has grown into himself through Gabe's love. A fitting 'ending' to the series. I just hope it isn't the ending. Would love to continue to see these two and of course Chaz and Kyle and Jonathan and Emory. Can't wait!!!
Julie   (*Happily Ever Chapter*)
This was such a great wrap up to this series. I REALLY hope we will be getting a couple spin off books from this one! I really want to hear the secondary character's stories
avid reader 1
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OK, I just loved this last book in the Curl Up and Dye series. The addition of Sassy took it to a whole new level.
The entire series has evoked all of the emotions, and I enjoyed every one of them. This culmination of Gabe and Josh's journey is supremely satisfying, and their HEA is well earned. I could say so much about so many things in this book, but I will leave it to the reader to discover all the little gems inside. Suffice it to say; you will not be wasting your time if you read this and
Diane Dannenfeldt
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely perfect. Josh is such a badass!
Jaime
3.5 Happily ever After Stars

Immediate reaction:

I have to say, the covers on this series are very sexy and the men on the covers totally fit the characters in the book.

I enjoyed this series. However, the books got really sappy and less mystery towards books 3 & 4 - this book was very, very sweet. Either I am very jaded or I just don't know many men who behave this way in real life...all of the men in this story were very in touch with their feelings.

As mentioned, for being a "mystery" series
Annika
Dirty Bird +Sugartits

This book fell mostly on the ok scale. It read mostly like a long epilogue to the previous books, tying up many loose ends and watching Gabe and Josh get their HEA, with some minor roadblocks thrown in.

”Put your hands up, you dumb son of a bitch, and I won’t blow your fucking ass away!”

Savage and Sassy, a (dirty) match made in heaven.

-And who knew that watching Miss Congeniality would save the day?
Jennifer☠Pher☠
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m
If this is the end of these boys story it was a good one.

It wasn't what I expected but still enjoyable.

It was very, very, very sweet. It almost felt like it could have been a .5 type of book. Ya know, getting the wedding extra at the end of a series.

There really wasn't a true mystery going on. It was a lot of loose ends being wrapped up but really all that happened was the joining of two lives and all that fluff that goes with it.

Still one of my favorite couples to read about I just would have l
Earl King
Aug 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
65 years and I have never met gay or straight men designed by a romance novelist

I only kept reading to ascertain if the writing could became any more trite or plot more predictable. I know the author obviously has readers and a following, but all she has done for me is insure that being gay does not include taste in the package.
K.M. Neuhold
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was so sweet and so amazing. Aimee's books never disappoint. So glad to finally see Gabe and Josh have their happily ever after!
Jenn (not Lily)
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great ending to this series! I'd love to see Kyle and Chaz get their HEA, and Emory and Jonathan...
Bookreader87(Amanda)
I believe this is the last book in the series with Gabe and Josh as the mains mostly likely there will probably be spin-offs with the other guys in the book (Silver/Emory and Chaz/Kyle aka Dr. Dimples) which I do look forward to. I'm sure Gabe and Josh will make appearances in those so I know it is not the end of these two. This series overall is 4 stars.
This book there is no big mystery going on like in the others which in truth I kind of liked. I enjoyed the focus being on Gabe and Josh and t
Jaymie
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

I so want to rate this one higher because I really truly love Josh and Gabe but, unfortunately, this book didn't blow me away like the others in the series. It was a tad underwhelming actually and that's something I feel sad about. Yes, Josh and Gabe were great together but this was almost a little too sweet to me.

What I Loved: I really love the characters in this series. Not only Josh and Gabe who I think make such a fun and sexy couple but also the secondary characters like Chaz and
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Pill Bugs of Time (Offbeat Crimes, #2)
  • Flash and Bang (Death and Destruction, #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Cole McGinnis, #4)
  • Tea or Consequences
  • It's Witchcraft (Criminal Intentions: Season One #5)
  • The Rancher's Son (Montana, #2)
  • Twisted and Tied (Marshals, #4)
  • Red Fish, Dead Fish (Fish Out of Water, #2)
  • Balls & Chain (Balls to the Wall #2)
  • Be Loved (At Last, The Beloved Series, #3)
  • Death Dancer (Dangerous Dancers, #2)
I'm a wife and mother of three teenage kids. I've been married to the same wonderful man for twenty years. I've decided that if I can survive raising three kids then I can survive anything!! I haven't uttered the Mama's curse yet, but it could happen any day now. You know the one..."I hope you have a child just like you someday."

I'm an avid reader and lover of all things romance. I've spent my ent

Curl Up and Dye Mysteries (7 books)
  • Dyeing to be Loved (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #1)
  • Something to Dye For (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #2)
  • Dyed and Gone to Heaven (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #3)
  • A Dye Hard Holiday (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #5)
  • Ride or Dye (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #6)
  • Candy Hearts and Chaos (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #6.5)
“The key to happiness wasn’t to pretend bruised souls and broken hearts didn’t exist because you couldn’t build something solid on a foundation made of pretense, no matter how well-intended. Instead, own it, embrace it, and grow past it. Build that life brick by brick with mortar made of sweat and tears of both joy and sorrow to act as the glue that holds it all together.” 2 likes
“Homes were more than just shelter; they were the walls that housed your dreams, kept you safe, and the place you slept beside the person you loved. It was a word that encompassed so many things.” 1 likes