Start by marking “Enforcer (Harrison Street Crew #3)” as Want to Read:
Enforcer (Harrison Street Crew #3)

Enforcer

(Harrison Street Crew)

A Full Length Novel

Worse than bad. Hotter than hot. These are the bad boys of the Harrison Street Crew, and they answer to no one. They take what they want. And what they want is you.

Ryan Gallagher is the one who does the dirty work. The brute force in the Harrison Street Crew, he lives to have the club all for his own one day. But the one thing he can’t have is Megan

Published June 6th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Enforcer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enforcer

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description

Unfortunately a DNF. Don't take it as a reflection of the writing. I just found it too confusing having not read the other books in the series first.

Alyssa
May 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh. It was good but it didn't have the zest that Ex-Con and Outlaw had. I loved Ryan and Megan's banter but the romance overall really just didn't impress.

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.5 Stars!

Third book in the series focuses on Megan and Ryan. While each book in the series focuses on a different couple, there is a bigger picture to the full series. I would not advise reading this as a standalone if you want to understand everything that is going on.

The big picture is a politician, Remy, is advocating cleaning up Southie of the car gangs to get elected. What you start to learn is Remy is dirtier than these car gangs he wants to eradicate. With each book his dirty hands are
~Mandi~
Enforcer
Harrison Street Crew #3
Katana Collins

Love! Love! Love! This book❤❤❤ Such a great continuation from book 2.
Awesome romance between Ryan and Megan. I also loved the relationship between Megan and her sister Shannon. They would do anything for each other, even kill.

Lots of sexy scenes between Ryan and Megan that are just freaking hot!!

Such an awesome series, keeps you engaged during the whole book. Can't wait for the next in this series to come out!!

Thanks NetGalley and St. Martins Press
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
***ARC Provided by St. Martin's Press via netGalley***

2.5 Stars

I liked a lot about this book, I did. Unfortunately, at least for me, I thought it was too hard, too harsh. I liked both of the characters, but I felt so much time was spent on the harshness of their life, and of the characters themselves, that it was hard to get lost in their story without feeling a little sad for each of them.

The writing was strong, and I definitely believed in both of the characters and I thought they seemed reali
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
 photo 4.5 stars_zpswyafxppn.png

Enforcer by Katana Collins is the third instalment in the Harrison Street Crew Series. To fully appreciate and enjoy this series you really need to read in order (Ex-Con part 1-3) (Outlaw parts 1-3). I have loved this series and i'm sad that this is to be the final book I want more!!

I didn't think anyone would be able to match Patrick (Outlaw) but Ryan did and boy did he!! Enforcer is my favourite read of this series. It really packed an emotional punch. Megan's history is heartbreaking she and
Dísir
‘Enforcer’ sounded like an intriguing read, with an upfront anti-hero type whose life is dedicated to a car club, which he serves by using violence and coercion. And while the MC/car club type stories aren’t usually what I go for, the premise of the book was interesting enough to begin with and in many ways, it’s unapologetically rough and tumble, suitably fitting for the cast of characters that populate the pages.

Coming into ‘Enforcer’ without reading the rest of the series is a little difficu
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
I'll admit to feeling a bit lost while I started reading Enforcer, but only because I haven't read the previous books in the series. It's mostly a standalone, though, and I was able to get the gist after awhile, so it didn't take away my enjoyment too much.

Megan and her sister Shannon have lived a really tough life. Their mother is a junkie, and her boyfriend abuses Megan. When Megan and Shannon's father realizes just how bad his daughters have it, he and Ryan, an enforcer in their crew, the Har
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, review-copies
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
I already lost count of how many reviews I've written for Katana but all I know is that this won't be my last. Enforcer is the third installment in one of my favorite series ever. Each installment follows a different romantic duo in the lives of the Harrison Street Crew (run by the sexiest men ever), while at the same time, delving deeper into one of the most suspenseful and intricate plots I've ever stumbled upon.
I was already shredded to the core
Heather 123
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I've read in this series but not reading the others didn't diminish this book for me.

The book opens with a heartbreaking chapter, one that will literally make you cry and then scream in anger. You hold your breath, waiting for someone to come, someone to help and finally the person you never expect is the one who rides to the rescue.

The next few chapters jump and at times I think a little too quickly. I would have liked to read more about how the girls adapted to their
Lori ~ BF Bookies
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait for this conclusion to the HSC series! We met Ryan & Megan in Ex-Con and Outlaw. Intrigued by both characters, I was eager to read their story in Enforcer. We get some background, details of their pasts, and we finally get to understand.

Megan - tough as nails, a take no shit kinda girl, yet she has a huge heart. Protective & loyal, she does what she has to do to survive, and to keep her sister safe.

Ryan - so mysterious, quiet, always watching. I wanted to know the myst
Heather andrews
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Meg really doesn't want to like Ryan, but you know her mind and body say a different thing, " eff him and his stupid, sexy voice and annoying arousing muscles that rippled with every step he took." Ryan can be a sarcastic man, “I got licked by puppies ,” he grunted. “What the eff do you think happened? I was stabbed.” I liked this book, I loved Ryan.
Angel Hatfield
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ryan is the Enforcer for the Harrison Street Crew and handles anything he has and needs to. Megan is a tough girl but has a big heart. She is the daughter of a former Street Crew member. Megan and Shannon were sisters and had a bad childhood with a drug addicted mother- Cindy who had a drug selling boyfriend Rodney who had no problems touching underage girls. Megan was the older sister and protected Shannon from Rodney’s unwanted advances. Megan and Shannon’s father was Donald “ Boots” Mahoney a ...more
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Shout out to Ms. Katana Collins. I have loved her Harrison Street Crew from the beginning! Ryan and Meg's story was just what I needed. The angst, the sadness, the cracking of my heart, and the heat that Enforcer brings. I honestly feel that if you start this series from the beginning, you will stay emotionally invested with the HSC. I cried a bit, and loved through each page as well. Ryan and Meg met and even though they may have not been under happy circumstance, they were connected from the g ...more
Konny
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enforcer by Katana Collins is the third installment in the Harrison Street Crew Series.
After I read Ex Con - book one - and Ou tlaw - book two- is Enforcer my favorite read in this series.
Meet Ryan and Megan. Ryan is the Enforcer of the Harrison Street Crew and handles everything that is put in his way. With exception of Megan.
Megan is one of the daughters of a former Street Crew member and lives and breathes this life.
She wants Ryan but he thinks he cant have her. Hes either hot or cold to her
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
>>>>I voluntarily requested and received an Advance Review Copy via Netgalley. This is my honest review.<<<<
This storyline begin with a strong introduction then fizzled to a repetitious account of the previous chapter but reworded along with thoughts of earlier childhood. There were many inconsistencies in the plot of the story that was written regarding the heroine incident. Meg's character was strong, determine and feisty at the start but her demeanor was hardened, ove
Denise Van plew
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time in reading this author with the expert intriguing me. I understood it to be the third one in also but no worries for me curiosity got the better of me. She will wrench and twist at your heart right away with tension also seeing what Meg and her sister must endure. Almost hope less but thanks to a action on her part hope comes through the door along with Ryan. That is the beginning along with a promise and us readers feeling every one of the ups and downs. These characters ...more
Abby
Shelves: 2017-books
I'm pretty sure this book is my favorite so far in this series! While I absolutely LOVED Patrick and his story, this book was raw, gritty and so emotional. I was completely sucked into the HSC world and Megan and Ryan's story. I enjoyed how Katana told Megan and Shannon's pasts, as well as Ryan's, and intertwined it with the things currently happening in their world. The chemistry between them is thick and the reader can feel their passion through the pages. This story easily hooked me and didn' ...more
Cctheday
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty Good
This book was pretty good. I enjoyed reading it. This was the first time I had read a book based on a car crew. I have read a bunch of books based off of motorcycle clubs and this book seemed to be right up that ally. I liked the fact that the book started out 10 years in the past and brought us to the present. It was nice to see Ryan and Megan's relationship grow. There were times when it felt like the main characters were arguing over stupid stuff that shouldn't be a huge issue but
Sherry Bohrmueller
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book by this author and this series that I read. I had no problem getting into this story and find myself wanting to read more of this series.

The story had a great suspenseful plot. The story had many twists and turns that shocked me with each outcome. I loved it! The story had me glued to my Kindle until I finished the book. The characters were interesting and the storyline fantastic. I definitely recommend this book if you like the MC Series of books.

I received a compliment
Stephanie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for their story, and it's my favorite out of this series!!! I hate that it's over, but loved how it all ended. You could feel the chemistry between these two throughout the other books and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this story. It was just as hot as I was hopping it would be!
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I knew this one was going to be the heart clencher of the series. Megan knew how to hold her own. She was so strong. I had no idea the story would lead us to such dark times in her life. Ryan, well he could definitely get on my nerves with his good guy/jackass to Megan bit.

I liked it though. I just loved how tough Megan was.

* I voluntarily read an advanced reader’s copy of this book*
iDreem2

Sex 3.75🌟🌟🌟⭐
Series 4.0🌟🌟🌟🌟
MeganTheNinja
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super cute love story:) The interactions between the two main characters, Ryan and Megan, seemed authentic and added a whole other element to their story that I just loved.
C bond
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

A good read, fast paced. I enjoyed this book
Dec 03, 2017
Pamela
Jun 12, 2017
Elle
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2017
Sheryl C. Nash
Oct 10, 2017
Lana
Dec 09, 2018
I love coffee.

As an author and a story-teller, it is the lifeblood to which my ideas take flight. And I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Occasionally someone (ie – my husband) will try to secretly switch out my beloved regular coffee for decaf. I always know the difference. ALWAYS (I’m looking at you, SEAN).

I am incapable of achieving the perfect ponytail. I’m dyslexic. I can never we

Harrison Street Crew (3 books)
  • Ex-Con: The Complete Novel (Harrison Street Crew #1)
  • Outlaw: The Complete Novel (Harrison Street Crew #2)