Start by marking “Tacet a Mortuis (Whispers from the Dead) (The Elite Kings Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tacet a Mortuis (Whispers from the Dead) (The Elite Kings Club, #3)

Tacet a Mortuis (Whispers from the Dead)

(The Elite King's Club #3)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  1,345 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews
Hail to the king, and watch him reign, this game was somewhat fun, until the finale came…

Now we’re here, with carnage and despair, and the only questions left to answer, are the ones that do not appear...

A king loses a war, and a swan sheds her wings, chaos collides with peace, as the crows begin to sing…

Enter if you dare, because I swear the end is near, but nothing is as
ebook, 1st Edition, 302 pages
Published May 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tacet a Mortuis (Whispers from the Dead), please sign up.
Amo Jones I know, I know, but this wasn't actually supposed to be full on reverse harem. Though, I'd be lying if I didn't consider throwing some RH up in there.…moreI know, I know, but this wasn't actually supposed to be full on reverse harem. Though, I'd be lying if I didn't consider throwing some RH up in there. (less)

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

Um....So this book is...Yeah, I don't even know. It's been almost two days since I finished Tacet a Mortuis and I still haven't been able to come up with any words that I can put into sentences that actually describe this book. Honestly though that's pretty much how I've felt since the beginning of this series. And the weird part is I somehow like that these books can confuse me so much.

What I can say about the story is that it was extremely captivating. I
Jemima
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS
ARC
Ever heard of the term Mind Blow? This book is it.

If you haven't read the other two books, you need to read it before you start this or else you'll be so confused.
If you've read this series before, I'd still say this " the first 30% of this book is a cluster f***". In the best possible way, of course. You will go from " I am so overwhelmed!" To "what the hell is happening?". But have no fear...the information overload is gratifying. Now that the confusion has been clarified...can we Please talk
Snow
It's finally here...

The long awaited conclusion...

I m in this kinda heightened state...

very itchy from expectation...lol

yeah, I sounded like that before reading, somewhat during the reading...

BUT then it hit me... this is NOT a conclusion...at all

How fucking wrong was I?

The "answers" I needed and were hinted at the end of book 2, were just pulled on repeat during this read and after just 60% I realized I havent 'learned' anything new, while I was blindsided by the steamy and exillirating sex sce
Ann
I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR?!?!? AFTER THAT ENDING???? FML!!!!
Rebecca Woodward
May 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
I really really really wanted to love book 3. I found myself getting a bit lost while reading each chapter. I had to go back and figure out who's POV I was reading. And yes I found spelling issues but Author has already been told and apology accepted. I felt like the Author was rushing to the finish line. So much information was provided in one chapter. I love books 1 and 2. I'm still a fan of this author she is a wonderful writer.
Natalie The Biblioholic
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, dark, dual-pov
What in the hell did Amo Jones rain down on me? If I thought she had messed with my brain before with the two preceding books of the series, I hadn’t seen anything yet. Tacet a Mortuis pummeled me with its raw, gritty, and almost abrasive doses of harsh non-reality.

Throughout this story, I was confused, frustrated, at peace, and then aggravated all over again. While I got a lot of answers to my unasked questions, in the end I’m left with so many new questions. So imagine how happy I was when I
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
tacet-teaser-feel147345-2304
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ STARS
ARC BOOK REVIEW
Release Date-14/5/18

"Tacet A Mortuis" What can I say about this mind-altering piece of fiction.
I actually felt like I had entered an alternate reality here; so great was my confusion at times.
Has-someone-gotten-one-over-her.gif
But despite this, I still loved this book like so so much.
I felt like I had been waiting for this story and answers for like absolute forever.
So my first item on the agenda was to re-skim book two "The Broken Puppet" to reacquaint myself on the whole silver Swan enigma.
Then being i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
Holy shit she did it. Amo Jones dropped the mic and no one saw THAT coming. What can I say about an Amo Jones book that hasn't been said already? Tacit a Mortuis was EPIC and straight out phenomenal. Similar to The Silver Swan and The Broken Puppet it followed the same path and was nothing short of magnificent and mindblowingly shocking. This story was dark, sexy and filled to the brim with angst, mystery, sensuality and secrets. Because in typical fashion, this author answered all of my questio ...more
Talía
Jul 30, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-released-yet
Update: Feb 27th

THAT COVER THOOOOOOO!! Its deff my fave out of the 3 books.
May 14th , Im waiting for you!

---
I NEED THIS SOON!

I have so many questions and Im also excited this is gonna have Bishops POV!
But hopefully it will be realeased early in 2018 bc I want it N O W!
Baiton
May 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
HOT MESS ALERT!!!!

My god this book was a disaster of epic proportions.

*this review contains spoilers and is long and full of bitching*

I read Silver Swan shortly after it came out and was not impressed. I chose to read the Broken Puppet and was mildly pleased, Tacet was meant to be a conclusion for the main couple and I forced myself to at least finish this up.

The author needs to look up the definition of the word.

Tacet is long drawn out scenes that were often confusing for me as a reader. Sce
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
description

Excuse me while I just scrape my jaw up off the floor...

Okay. Wow. That shit was intense! We should all bow to the Queen of Mindfuckery, Amo Jones. Tacet de Mortuis is an epic conclusion(ish) to Bishop and Madison’s story. I mean, shit is hitting. the. fan.
Throughout all the craziness, I was absolutely loving the loyalty between Bishop and Madison. Bishop is incredible in this book. So worth all his pain-in-the-ass ways. And Madi... oh Madi. She is stealing the show! I love kickass heroines and
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omggggg! I’m positively GIDDY! These books just keep getting better and better. I did it again—I started a book that I only wanted to read a few pages on. Well a few pages turned to several and before I knew it, I was done. Then there’s this bonus deleted scene at the end of the book that has me feeling all kinds of love and fucked up. Because it was hot as SHIT!

Anyways, before my whole review becomes just me talking about that deleted scene... I’ll talk to you a bit about the book. Tacet a Mort
Mimiorphee
May 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: classical, 2018, arc
What a surprise to find out that what I thought was a trilogy was, in fact, going to be a 13 books series!

TACET A MORTUIS  is the last book told from Bishop and Madison's point of view and it opens the plot for more of the other characters.

Just like in the first two books, we get answers but we are left with so many more questions! How frustrating, right?

That's what I actually regret, but at the same time it is also a part of this intricate and crazy storyline. It's how he story is built and t
Kayla Brunson
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I revied an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Quotes were taken from an ARC and are subject to change.

"Blood means nothing, loyalty means everything."

So Amo Jones killed me with this book! I blew through this so quick I didn't even realize I wasn't pacing myself. I have no idea what I'm going to do until the next book is released.

There were so many moments between Bishop and Madison that I could quote, but then it would turn this review into a 4 page documentary of my love for this book. So
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Well I almost broke another kindle, almost. I refrained from throwing another one against the wall while reading Tacet a Mortuis so Ms. Jones you don’t need to replace another one just yet. Now I need therapy, a cigarette (I’ll point out I quit ten years ago but holy shit I needed one or twenty while I was reading) and lots and lots of wine. Wait; add in multiple changes of panties because Bishop is well you all
Diary Of Book Fiend
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
8 times out of 10 I love Amo Jones's books.
This time I'm a little bit disappointed. She has a gazillion reviews stating they loved it and that's great! I'm super excited that her book is living up to everyone's expectations. I just wasn't feeling it.....

I am torn. I do not know how to rate this book. Because in all honesty, The first 50% seemed like a repeat of The Silver Swan and The Broken Puppet, things went south, Madison runs to Nate, not once, not twice, but three times. I understand tha
ari.
May 08, 2018 rated it liked it
To say that I’m confused with this book would be an understatement. But this is Amo Jones and i should be very used to this by now because her writing makes zero sense to me lol.

full review to come.
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
"It had always been messy. It used to be beautiful, but no it's more chaotic. It's a storm that won't stop and a tsunami that keeps rolling, but I'm addicted. I'm chasing the storm, regardless of danger."

Bishop is the single most infuriating, intense, heart-stopping mass of alpha hotness and I so look forward to he and Madison's sparring each and every time. He just oozes every kind of wrong to the point where he has you in his powerful clutches, has you panting like a maniac, and then won't let
RZelliBookBistro
May 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
So I can't locate my old account anywhere, which is kinda odd considering it was there the first time I reviewed this book.

With that, my new page is now private and I will continue reviewing how I see fit and with my own opinion.

So, before I begin WARNING If you're a hardcore fan of this author or have jumped on the bandwagon...I advise you not read this review.

Title Tacet a Mortius AKA whispers from the dead AKA wrong! I'm assuming she wanted some edgy latin title and somehow got confused b
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This isn't a fairytale with a happily ever after. There's no prince charming and no damsel in distress. This isn't some childhood fantasy, this is the real thing. With several Kings, assholes, mystery, angst & a whole lotta sass. Forget what you thought you knew. Welcome to the story of your nightmares!

description

Tacet a Mortuis by Amo Jones is the third instalment of The Elite Kings Club series and is a story that can't be placed under just one category. It's a story that transcends all expectations.
Tania  Desired Reads Bookblog
Tacet a Mortuis is the third book in the Elite kings series.
If you haven't read the previous books you MUST do so as this is not a standalone.
Epic, Phenomenal, Holy F*#king Shit !!
These are the first words that come to mind after finishing this book.
Once again Amo has managed to mess with our head. She takes us on a rollercoaster coaster ride then spits us out leaving us mind f*#ked!! YES that's right MIND F*#KED!!
I'm still processing!! I need more.
Damn Bishop MotherF*#king Hayes takes up a
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***COMING NEXT WEEK - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 YOU’RE MY POISON CROWNS

Words. Words just evade me right now. This book closes the story of Madison and Bishop but opens the world to so much more. So. Much. More. Like the previous books in the series, I was held utterly captivated from the minute I cracked up this book, and I couldn't put it down.

Bishop Hayes is seriously my favorite type of bad boy, and I don't care how outlandish it might seem that a young man (boy) would be capable of such acts or runn
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Amo Jones!

What the actual f*ck did I just read. This was such a complex, layered book where so many of our questions are finally answered, yet those now resolved questions are replaced by new questions rendering us just as puzzled as when we began the book. This story is so well crafted, and I just feel the need to underline it. There are so many plot layers in this book, and as soon as you think you have it
Leah City of Words and Pages
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
PHÄNOMENAL! 😍😍😍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😍😍😍😍

Ich bin unendlich traurig, dass ich jetzt wer weiß wie lange auf den vierten Teil warten kann, aber ich freue mich auch schon riesig darauf, wenn im Januar 2019 der erste Teil auf deutsch rauskommt, denn ich werde die Reihe dann definitiv nochmal lesen.

Was diese Reihe ausmacht, ist, dass man als Leser einfach überhaupt nicht weiß oder wissen kann, was da eigentlich Sache ist.
Es gibt überall Geheimnisse, riesige Machenschaften und nichts ist wirklich die Wahrheit.

Und
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
Holy Sh********t

Okay first off I love this series I do but I also didn't get it. I felt like everything, the scene every drama every twist and every plot it just didn't connect with me and so many going as it should that it's told by three different POVs. However I wanted to rate it 3 stars but I like the characters and I didn't feel like I got closure from Madison and Bishop, that's me only.
BookSmacked
So listen what do I say about Tacet A Mortuis and The Elite King Series by Amo Jones. I'm just gonna use a few words that I've taken right out of the book.

Messy, Fucking Chaotic, and I loved every single second of it.

If you ask me what Genre this book is I'm going to tell you its in the Amo Jones Fuck You Up Section. Yes it needs it own section peeps.

If you've read The Silver Swan and The Broken Puppet then you know that this storyline isn't rainbows and butterflies, it's ruin and rule and it's
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Well goddamn! The kings are freaking awesome. This book took forever. These guys are so sexy and alpha it’s not even funny, and I love it. I was kind of hoping for that situation with Nate and Brantley, but then again not really! I loved how pissed Bishop was as a result, no fucking anyone else, him and only him. I relished how Bishop handled her, although personally I think she should have gotten more punishment...lol! Some more silent treatment and some spankings was in order. Sh ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book three in The Elite Kings Club series. Make sure you read The Silver Swan and The Broken Puppet before you read this story or you’ll be completely lost.

This is the conclusion to Madison and Bishops story but not the end of the series as we are getting plenty more books in the series.

I couldn’t put this down and I read it in one sitting. It is truly an amazing read with plenty of what the heck have I just read moments. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.
Tanaka K
"This was us, though. It had always been messy. It used to be beautiful, but now it’s more chaotic. It’s a storm that won’t stop and a tsunami that keeps rolling, but I’m addicted. I’m chasing the storm, regardless of the danger."

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TACET A FUCKING MORTUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart!!!!!!!!

My mind!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes heavily

What the hell did I read?!!!!!!!

My senses are gone. My emotions are gone. I am truly insane right now because I just finished a book that corrupted
Amara
description

This book fucked me so good. Unf.

Firstly, it was sexy.

Secondly, it was everything a #madship could ever want. If you were in love with Bishop before, brace yourself.

description

Thirdly, the suspenseful part of the society was beautifully arced. Some questions are cleared up, and then more new stuff is revealed to make you question things all over again, and then some new branches begin and end with another delicious cliffhanger.

And lastly, that deleted scene. I'm happy as fuck you included it for our read
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever pla

The Elite King's Club (3 books)
  • The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
“I’ve felt loss. I’ve suffered and lived through what felt like my heart being ripped from my chest. Death was a brutal thing. Its behavior could be unrestrainedly ferocious, and at times, radiated toward the people who didn’t deserve to be at the receiving end of its wrath. It tore your heart into two by taking your loved one and replacing them with nothing but the sweet whispers of their memories. Those memories will become the shoulders you cry on.” – Amo Jones” 2 likes
“As graceful as a floating swan, but as deadly as a silver bullet.” 2 likes