Start by marking “El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)” as Want to Read:
El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)

El Santo

(Saint-Sinner #1)

I didn’t know darkness and evil lurked inside me until I had to murder in order to survive. Forced to become my own worst enemy. With so much blood on my hands, I was surprised I could still see my own skin.
I killed.
I tortured.
I loved…
I played God while I was rotting in Hell. Thriving on control and power was the only way I knew how to live. There were no other options.
If
ebook, 1st Edition, 318 pages
Published November 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about El Santo, please sign up.
Heather Moss Official date is November 16th! Pre-Order is up on Amazon <3
…more
Official date is November 16th! Pre-Order is up on Amazon <3
(less)

Start your review of El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2! El Santo, book 1 of 2. 20-year love saga following 9-year old Amira & her larger-than-life ward, Damien Montero, “El Santo”!

“He was the beginning to my end or maybe it was the end to my beginning.”

Books in duet should be read in order:
Book 1: El Santo
Book 2: El Pecador

“I may have saved her life.
But she kept me alive.”

El Santo (book 1) is the opening to an intriguing saga that will span two decades. 18-year old regime enforcer Damien M
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘El Santo:’ Is the first book in M. Robinson’s (The Saint) Series. This is Damien & Amira’s story, it’s not a pretty story, but it’s their story.

First off we meet eighteen year old Damien, son of Emilio, who is the right hand man of Emilio Salazar, a ruthless Cuban dictator, soon it will be Damien’s time to follow in his leaders footsteps.

I was already conditioned for battle. Taught how to shoot a gun by the time I was five, trained how to fight and kill with my bare hands bef
Tianna✸loves books✸
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★
"The devotion. The adoration. The love..."
description

El Santo is the first book in the Saint-Sinner Duet. M. Robinson is the queen of angst and she certainly did not disappoint. With an addictive blend of action, intrigue, passion, and romance, El Santo had me hooked from the first page until the very last.

description
"I'm so fucking in love with you, Muñeca."
Damien Montero is no stranger to death and darkness. Being raised as a soldier in communist Cuba, he is being groomed to take down the many enemie
Snow
well, hawt damn...

Well, fuck it...this story already has gathered mixed reviews and ratings...

but honestly, this was, in fact, a very well written story backed up with a historical scenery that I found crucial for further development of the characters and their interactions...
My story is going to make you fucking hate me as much as she does, but I want you to. I’m not looking for your forgiveness. I don’t deserve it like I don’t deserve hers.
I’m far from the hero in this story.
I’m clos
Lily Garcia
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Epic must-read and another top favorite!

★★ SPOILER-FREE REVIEW ★★

Another phenomenal and must-read of 2017 by the Queen of Angst! How does she do it? I swear, this author can take you on a magic carpet ride and transport you back in time when such important events were taking place in the world. This is what M Robinson does; her spellbinding words capture us hook line and sinker and we never want to let go. You think you know... but be prepared ‘cus you know nothing about El Santo! Damien and Ami
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“My story is going to make you fucking hate me as much as she does, but I want you to.
I’m far from the hero in this story.
I’m closer to the villain.
Except I’m far worse.
I’m the fucking monster.
And, I’m perfectly alright with that.

Well there you have it folks. There’s no need to wonder if this hero is going to sweep you off of your feet with his swoon worthy words or melt your heart with a romantic gestur
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I didn't deserve her. I never asked for her."

I'm going with 4 Stars because even though I hated MANY of Damien Montero's actions, I did like him for the most part... strangely. He is super protective of Amira to a fault and sadly most of the time to their demise.

The story was well written and paced with just the right amount of hope that it is a love story?

"One day soon, I won't be the man who saved her. I'll just be another fucking monster that haunts her dreams."

This story does end
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

f808a0788447ecf342c16229bf064f

El Santo is a sinful poignant compulsive read that masterfully and cunningly highlights M. Robison’s ability to play with our hearts, emotions and conscience. Good vs. Bad. Right vs. Wrong. Saint vs. Sinner. And through it all, Robinson allows her readers to be immersed in all the feels. Feel the visceral connections of her characters. Feel their burden, pain, struggles, despair and most importantly the yearning.

ElSanto

In the field of human behavi
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it
-3.5 stars-

Umm okay, I have a confession. If I haven't read "El Diablo" (another book of M.Robinson's...), I'd give 5 stars to this book but whenever I read a new book from this author, I immediately looking for another character just like Alejandro Martinez (El Diablo). I know, I know... This is my fault and because of that I didn't enjoy too much from this book. But anyway I still recommend this book to you. Who knows maybe you'll love it more than me... ;)

And pls don't forget to give a chance
Terri Handschumacher
How can I put into words what this book has done to me. I cannot seem to find the right words that will give this book the review that it deserves. I mean how can one truly express the way that an author was able to reach into your chest and rip out your heart, all the while she is standing in front of you smiling while she is holding your bleeding heart. Well this is what M. Robinson did with this book. I was left in an emotional tailspin that I am normally never in. This book was able to take ...more
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
This book reads the same as The Good O'l Boys series. It starts with getting to know Amira and Damien in their younger years and takes you through all the trials and tribulations that life throws at them.
It's pure, its innocence, its savage, its brutal, its heartbreaking. You're going to be taken to the highest of highs only to be suddenly plummeting on a down ward spiral to the lowest of lows.
I'm still on the fence with how I feel about Damien. It certainly is a love/hate relationship with hi
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
What.The.Fucking.Hell??? Lawd! I have been out of my fucking mind the moment I hit Chapter 22 of this book. I am known for cussing author when I am being passionate but, I am telling you Monica Robinson.. yeah you M, I am yelling curses at you now in the highest volume I can muster, with bulging eyes, nose sticking out with nostrils flared and blood rushing through my face. Gah! With this profanities, I will be the devil's right hand in no time!

El Santo.. where should I begin? I honestly don't k
Louisa
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
M. Robinson is an evil genius. Damien is a man who should hate, despise and not want to succeed, but that's exactly what you will do while reading this story.

From his childhood, he was untarnished but was meant to be a man with a force to be reckoned with, but he developed a soft spot in his heart for her...always her. Watching this unmarred young man become a tortured man will break your heart at times and then make you curse his name (often and loudly). The twists and turns and ups and downs
Michelle Chambers
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 GOLD STARS!!

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!! What an amazing ride!! I loved ALL the characters, the storyline, the twists, the angst! SO GOOD!! You can feel all of the emotions, the love, the anger, the heartbreak. So many feelings. Beautifully written.
Leeann Van Rensburg
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Saintly Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wish I could give it more it was that good.
Ever since Ends Here where we first get a glimpse of Damien Montero I've been been very anxious to meet him and see what his story was about...and let me just say I was not disappointed. You can't help love him and hate him at the same time. He's become one of my favourite characters so far. The Sinner and The Saint!!!.
you want to get all the feels well this book is for you, you will laugh, cry, want too kill him and swoon as well.
Book-Bosomed  blog
It's past time these authors stop labeling this stuff as "romance" when they are really writing fiction/drama/thriller/horror. This isn't even dark romance; it's a glorification of so many levels of abuse. Be honest with yourself and the reading audience about the true nature of the story and the kind of content being sold.

Kudos to I_love_books for the honest review:
Sentranced Jem
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FOR GOODREADS

el santo

Title: El Santo (Saint-Sinner #1)
Author: M. Robinson
Genre: Dark Romance, Suspense
Publication: November 16, 2017

I kid you not. I kept an alarm on my phone for this book. The moment it went live, I clicked the Buy button so fast. Why? Because I love everything M. Robinson has ever written. Her book El Diablo?! OMG *insert scream* I love that book! I've re-read that book so many times!

A little disclaimer: M.Robinson's books are raw- filled with greed, power, lust and re
Betty Lankovits
Shelves: favorites, arc, beta
Nooooooooooo! Monica Robinson, you're an evil beast! How could you do that? How?

description

This book messed with my head and, of course, my heart.
It's intense, captivating and evil.

description

So many questions I need answering. So many theories and reasons running through my mind. Every time I thought I knew a little of what's what, Monica pulled another twist out her bag of fucked-up tricks and threw me off. I fell in love with every words of her. I want more like right now.!

And last but not least, I LOVE YOU, Dam
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Its a very intriguing concept of the Beast having a Heart.
Damien is an impressionable boy , son of Emilio, right hand man of Salazar, a Cuban dictator. He calls himself "Revolutionary Rebel Leader" Emilio's misplaced loyalties help mold the boy into a military commander, ready to take his place. In that mission he desensitizes and dehumanes the boy, turning him into ambitious and stone hearted,. At least thats what he hopes!!

All you did was personally create me , for him

Damien is not all Brai
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

M. Robinson has done it again with El Santo.

Every time I pick up one of her books I tell myself that this is the time that she isn't going to f*ck with my head and my emotions.

Nope. She did it again!

After we very quickly met Damien in the end of El Diablo, I was expecting the story to be something else. However the story she has given us was so completely different, and so completely amazing.

Damien really is a man we should hate, should despise him actually. But
Lisa Zimmerman Ward (Dirty Blonde Books)
This book is unputdownable.

The Queen of Angst has done it again.

She's written another page-turning story that made both my heart and mind race as the story unfolds.
Her background in psychology is evident not only the development of her characters but in the twists that you never see coming.
It's what made me fall in love with her books from the start.

Have you ever heard the Dolly Parton quote - "If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain"?
That comes to mind when reading M.'s book
Nicole Erard
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again M. Robinson has given us a story that twist the mind, the heart and every emotion in between. Always known for her love to hate them alpha’s El Santo does not disappoint. Amira just might be her strongest female lead yet. The connection between these two characters is binding for life and you can feel every heartbeat between the two. Just remember to get your M. Robinson survival kits ready for the emotional rollercoaster of this story.
Sheila
5 Sinfully Delicious Stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Sinfully Delicious Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Once again Monica delivers a beautifully written storyline. This story is full of angst and plot twists that will give you all the feels. Damien Montero is a sinner and a saint. He will make you hate him and love him so hard. Damien has become one of my favorite book boyfriends. #TeamMontero
Pam
4.5 burn in the darkness with you. stars

El Santo is the telling of the beginning, a man who dares you to love him. After all his sins and his past, he’s convinced I would hate him with a passion, but here’s the thing. I Don’t. Beneath it all is the sinner and the saint, one who is capable of both pain and pleasure, care and destruction, love and hate. It's a gritty, raw and angst filled tale that took me from the start, and dragged my poor emotions to the end, until the life he lived chose the p
Aidee
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Since EH, when we first met him we knew he would really fxxk with out hearts and mind and well he didn’t disappoint one bit. You will fall for him hard, you will hate him sooooo much but you will also forgive him, this book will make you feel all and I mean ALL the feels! If you love the angst, this book is it!
Tricia
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS IS ME YELLING FROM THE ROOF TOPS.....READ THIS ONE!

I did not know what to expect when I started this book, but I picked it up to read a chapter or two just to see what I may in for....the next thing I knew I had read more than half the book and there was no end in sight for me to stop reading. I was captivated by a monster, he scared me, I wanted to hate him, and that's what kept me reading. I had no idea where this story was headed, every time I thought I had an idea, I had the rug pulled
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

My Musings...
5 Written in the Stars CROWNS
M. Robinson is another author that gets it when it comes to anti-heroes, consistently making me fall in love with bad men and violent criminals. Plus, I always enjoy the emotional angst and drama that her story-lines provide, and El Santo is just another example of each of the aforementioned attributes.

Damien is a man forced into evil and into committing atrocious acts in order to survive and save himself. However, as th
Jessi
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
M.Robinson just reminded us why she's called The QUEEN of ANGST! This book started out with a BANG, and ended f&%king EXPLOSIVE! She not only took my feelings to a whole other level but ripped my soul out! I couldn't stop reading, and only put my kindle down to shout, and cuss at characters, before diving right back in! The book leaves you at a loss for words, and begging for more!
Damien.. Sinner.. Living in Darkness. Willing to do anything for her.
Amira. The girl who loves him, who see him as a
Courtney
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5++++++++ Stars

OMG!!! Monica - what you are doing to me?!?! WHY?!?! That ending has crushed me!!

"I've told you from the beginning of my story that I was noting but a fucking monster. At least now, you can't call me a liar...."

So yea, as you can tell, this book ends in one hell of a cliffy. And the saving grace is that we do not have to wait long for the second book. And I for one, am extremely grateful that Monica didn't try to wrap up their story in a few more chapters to rush everythin
El Santo 1 27 Jun 25, 2017 05:06PM

• El Malo
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • My Torin
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Monster (Soulless Bastards MC Miami)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)
  • Midnight Blue
  • The Boy & His Ribbon (The Ribbon Duet, #1)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
  • A Filthy Engagement (Filthy Line #2)
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)
  • Thief (Boston Underworld, #5)
  • The Girl & Her Ren (The Ribbon Duet, #2)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Asher (Ashes & Embers, #6)
Wall Street Journal & USA Bestselling Author M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She was pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left. However, she dropped out of school and became a fulltime

Saint-Sinner (2 books)
  • El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2)