Start by marking “Sick Fux” as Want to Read:
Sick Fux

Sick Fux

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  4,484 Ratings  ·  1,143 Reviews
When Ellis Earnshaw and Heathan James met as children, they couldn’t have been more different. Ellis was loud and beautiful – all blond hair, bright laughs and smiles. Heathan was dark and brooding, and obsessed with watching things die.
ebook, 1st Edition, 314 pages
Published October 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sick Fux, please sign up.
CrazyDaisy No it is not a retelling of Wuthering Heights. This is not for the faint of heart so if you're looking for a Wuthering Heights type of book, this is…moreNo it is not a retelling of Wuthering Heights. This is not for the faint of heart so if you're looking for a Wuthering Heights type of book, this is not it. It's more along the lines of Alice in Wonderland but with a twisted sinister, gruesome, disturbing. I could go on and on but I'll just say that this was the darkest thing I've read in a long while possibly ever. If this is something you might be interested in, I totally recommend it. (less)

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
DNF @ 25%

***Edited to add*** Because I'm getting fucking tired of people's asshole comments on this, let me be clear:

I am NOT telling people not to read this book. I have read and loved a LOT of dark romance. I am merely saying that this books contains a HUGE no go zone for some people. And readers have a right to be made aware of that before they decide to spend their hard earned money on a book that has such a trigger. For the people that are aware of it and want to continue on, that's wonderf
Tillie Cole
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I cannot WAIT to share this book with you all!

I will warn you now, this book is DARK.

Really. Bloody. DARK!

Do NOT read this novel if you have issues with violence (really inventive acts of violence), taboo topics (yes, this book goes down some seriously interesting routes), and an (un)healthy dose of effed-up-ness (yes, I invented this word just to help make this point!).

Our main couple are off the charts crazy. The story will have your jaws dropping and you shouting, "WHAT THE EFF????" frequ
Christy
Oct 05, 2017 marked it as dnf
DNF @36%

It pains me to DNF a Tillie Cole book. She is one of my favorite authors. I was looking forward to this book, and I don't mind dark romance, so I had high hopes it would work for me. Sadly, it just wasn't the book for me. I had a few personal issues- but I think a lot of people will love it! Of course I'll continue to read everything else this author writes- I adore her and love most of her books!
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionGreat cover on this one. Great representation of the story. Good compoition and title work as well.description

description

descriptionOH-MY-GOD...just OMG. I don't even know where to start this review. This book was just SOOOO friggin AMAZING! In fact, this may be THE best book I have read all year. The writing was FANTASTIC. The Alice In Wonderland theme FANTASTIC. The pace FANTASTIC. The plot was so unique and again FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. The character development FANTASTIC. The secondary characters FANTASTIC. I want more of Chape
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"Something much darker and more sinister, caused by stripping a beautiful creature of its ability to fly, to thrive."

description

My grandmother used to always tell me, 'you will never know if a psychopath is sitting next to you on the train'.

This book killed me. I hated it. I hated everything about it, and the worst fucking thing I realized after I hit the final chapter was that I hated that I was going to give it a stellar review. It deserves it. Truly.

“If all else perished, and he remained, I should
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

OOH-EMM-GEH! It is October 9th!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N |
Blurb:
The pair forged an unlikely friendship, unique and strange. Until they were ripped apart by the sick cruelty of others, separated for years, both locked in a perpetual hell.
Eleve
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Down the rabbit hole Stars

Spoilers all up in this bitch

Well that was different. I have been in a really bad book funk for the last few months. I just haven't been real excited to read anything. I have tried numerous rereads, and though I enjoyed my rereads they didn't pull me out of my funk. Now I'm at the point were I am reading things I don't read a lot of to change it up a bit and hope that it pulls me from this book funk from hell. Dark romances are reads I do every now and then but they
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SICK FUX Is a dark contemporary romance, standalone novel by Tillie Cole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Dolly and Rabbit Stars This review is going to be vague, I'm not even going to write this review up like I normally would, to best enjoy this crazy assed book go in blind, just be aware that nothing you do will prepare you for this book NOTHING, it may even be the most fucked up book you're going to come across, it may not be the darkest you've read BUT it may be the most sickest weird shit you've encountered.

The
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Her bottom lip trembled, fucking eviscerating my heart and draining the blackness from my soul. Light. She had always been the only light that ever got in.

photo 5a1e6473fa123c8183f6516cb52a43ca_zpsfntwkez8.jpg

SICK FUX is unlike anything I’ve ever read by the talented Tillie Cole. It’s a twisted and sinister version of the popular children’s fairytale, ”Alice In Wonderland”. The subject matter is dark and the Hero and Heroine are borderline psychotic but I found that it worked for them and the c
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

Tillie Cole takes a walk on the dark side with a tale of two young children’s abusive pasts that gives way into a killing spry as they are adults. Ellis Earnshaw a homeschooled child meets Heathan James and through her love for the tale of Alice in Wonderland he becomes her white rabbit.

"You and me, Rabbit. We will have the greatest adventure of all.”

description

I very much enjoyed all the connections to my beloved children’s story and how Heathan uses it to bring Ellis back from her broken mental
☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣
This is horrible-horrible, nasty-nasty. I’m seriously sorry I even cracked it open (curiousity is my resident vice!). Thank goodness I had enough braincells to shut it back closed, glue it together and chuck it out my window (I might be exaggerating slightly at this point, though the temptation to do just this was strong with me!)

DNF graveyard...
Nazanin
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, dark
2 Stars

DNF @ 50%

I’d read some of Ms. Cole’s work and loved them but they were Contemporary/Romance. This one was my first Dark read by her and I didn’t like it. I really tried and struggled so hard to finish it but couldn’t. I couldn’t feel the connection between MCs. I was so unattached to this story. It was just my opinion and you can pay not attention to it and read it, hope you enjoy it!
Selene
Genre: Romance (Dark)
Theme: Revenge
POVs: Multiple, 1st person
Triggers? Yes. (view spoiler)

Two kids endure a horrific childhood. The boy physically escapes his nightmare when he becomes an adult and frees the girl from her hellish existence. This story's about alter egos and revenge with an abundance of Alice in Wonderland references.

Loved
Unlike other books that are labeled as "dark," this story actually delivered marvelously in the da
AleJandra
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Malice in his heart and darkness in his veins STARS

"You were born to stand by my side in Wonderland. Born to kill by my side."

description

Sick Fux es una historia original, exquisitamente escrita, con una narrativa rápida que no se detiene en ningún momento, que nos permite sentir cada detalle de las tragedias que retrata.

Y No me gusto .

Se los explicaria a mas detalle, pero ya no quiero pensar en esta historia, me duele mi cocoro solo de recordarla.

Si piensan leerlo, mi consejo es, no lo hagan
Elizabeth
★4.5★
"Tick tock."
description

Sick Fux is a trip down the rabbit hole with dark romance, action, suspense, and complex characters living in a complex world. Warning this book is not for the faint at heart as the circumstances in which these characters live and breathe is violent and grotesque.

description
"I was ready. Ready to come back for my girl. Ready to lead her down the rabbit hole."
Ellis Earnshaw and Heathan James met as young children. Happily obsessed with one another, they live isolated in their own littl
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
No. Words. NONE! It took me a couple days to read this because it was fucking insane. But I knew going in that it was going to be cray. I don't even know how to gather my thoughts after that. I have to say, if you're a sensitive reader this is absolutely NOT your book. But if you like dark and you have a high tolerance for fuckedupness and you're not someone who is easily triggered, you might find this utterly enthralling. I was wide eyed reading it. Tillie Cole took an Alice in Wonderland (ish) ...more
warhawke
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sick fucks lol!
Genre: Dark Erotic Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: Multiple
Rating:

Ellis (Dolly) Earnshaw grew up with limited friends and limited experience. As the daughter of a busy businessman, her life was contained to her estate. But things were about to change when she befriended a new boy in town.

Heathan (Rabbit) James was not like any other boy. Even at a very young age, he was more fascinated with death than the living. When an unlikely friendship formed between him an Ellis, neither of them thought it
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
WOWZER!!!!

This book was something different - in a OMG, WOW, CHILLING kind of way.

Tillie Cole managed to write a novel that didn't fit any norm, or box. She wrote a book that changed my way of thinking of dark romances and twisted minds. SICK FUX was one crazy roller coaster ride and I'm still amazed by the sheer brilliance of the storyline and the characters that were some of the most unique I've ever read.

SICK FUX was nothing like I ever read before.

Not only was the storyline unique and spel
ImJaclyn
😍😍😍😍🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

***6 Stars!!!***

"You were born to stand by my side in Wonderland. Born to kill by my side."

HO.LY. SHIIIIIITTTT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, TILLIE COLE!!! YOU HAVE JOINED MY 6 STAR CLUB!!!!!

I CANNOT GET OVER HOW MUCH I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK! I AM OBSESSED. I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!

I have been hyping this book up in my head since the blurb was revealed, so I was worried it wouldn't live up to my expectations. WELL. IT EXCEEDED ANY AND EVERY EXPECTATION I COULD
Janie
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I really have no words for this. I wouldn’t want to spoiler one bit of this story as it just needs to be experienced. Tillie Cole’s imagination is crazy. If you like dark romance then this is a must read.
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I don't really like my romantic smut served with violence, cutting each other or licking each other's blood. And it's so painful and hard to read graphically detailed child abuse scenes. But it's Tillie Cole and I couldn't stop reading. So now I need to go get a lobotomy and forget all of that disturbing stuff I just read....
DW
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sick Fux was some kinda twisted. Wow!!!

I actually thought that I was not going to make it!

Once I pushed through about the first 30%, I could breathe again.

Warning: Underage kids being drugged and raped!!
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

Ellis Earnshaw grew up on a secluded estate where her only contact was with family and a limited number of childhood friends. After her mother died, Ellis relied on her father and forged a friendship with a boy whose father worked on the estate. At nine years old, Ellis would host tea parties while playing the role of Alice and her new friend would be Rabbit and play along every time.

“He took her from her dull world and into one of bright colors and magical creatures.” I squeezed my
Page
Oct 08, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: tillie-cole
DNF....and here's why. Drugging and rape of children. If this author wants to sell that content as a dark read- then carry on. To each their own. For me, I know the difference between dark reads, and despicable behavior, this author obviously does not.
Elise Spencer
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Dolly and Rabbit" STARS

WHAT A READ! Tillie Cole proving to be the reigning queen of dark romance all over again!

(Longer review to come)
Grecia Robles
**** 4 Tick Tock Tick Tock STARS ****

There was no Rabbit without Dolly.
There was no Dolly without Rabbit.
As I drove to our destination, my eyes barely strayed from her. My little doll, broken, but not so much that she couldn’t be repaired.
And I was the only doll master sufficiently skilled to perform those repairs

Tillie Cole es una de mis autoras favoritas de la vida y cuando me enteré que de este libro me dije que lo tenía que leer sí o sí y más si es Dark ya que ella como autora de este g
Betul
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"My Dolly, sinister and cruel. Thirsting for the kill. "

I love Tillie's dark romances. I was pretty excited when I saw that Sick Fux would be her darkest book so far. All the teasers on social media made me anxious to get my hands on it. From the start the author takes you on a very dark and twisted road. The scenes were filled with violence and abuse, and it also was very heartbreaking. However, I enjoyed when the tables were turned and
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
Sick Fux isn't that bad of a book. It's written pretty well, actually.

The thing is, I didn't enjoy it at all. Defintely not my cup of tea. Had I known what it was about, I would have never bought it.

Ari
Oct 10, 2017 added it
I finished this with my sanity barely intact.

Read at your own risk.
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more
“A queen bows to no one, especially to her king.” 24 likes
“She always felt whatever I felt. I always felt whatever she did. Fuck everyone else. It was me and her” 8 likes