Start by marking “The New Dance Card: Looking for Love Online” as Want to Read:
The New Dance Card: Looking for Love Online

The New Dance Card: Looking for Love Online

When "Love " threw Annie a curve ball and threatened to turn her life into a tailspin at the age of 56 she stepped up to the delicious plate of "dating" and began to hit it out of the park.

After her husband left her, Annie was confused about what went wrong in her 30 year marriage. She soon found out that there were many lonely hearts out there reentering the dating world

Published March 29th 2017 by Page Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The New Dance Card, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New Dance Card

Start your review of The New Dance Card: Looking for Love Online
Leslie L.
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is really great! I was struggling with getting back out into the dating scene after my divorce at 50 until I started this book. The New Dance Card made me realize that i'm not alone and that I don't have to be!!!!!
Andy Anderson
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This style of writing is classic, sensual with a bit of humor. I could not put this down, I just had to know about the next guy and experience. Can't wait for the next book.
Michael Hendsbee
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book has helped me understand my Mother’s strange behavior after her divorce. An entertaining, honest story of courage in the face of the scary online dating world!
Cait
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Filled with humor, excitement, and romance - This book was a great read! I would recommend it to anyone going through a divorce.
Paul
Jun 07, 2017
Gypsy Mercer
May 16, 2017
Ann Reichardt
May 17, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeanne Felfe
May 04, 2018
Marta Kenny
Oct 31, 2018
BIOGRAPHY
Ann Reichardt resides in Scottsdale Arizona. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and Bachelor of Arts in Art Education. Before retirement, she taught language arts at the secondary level and went on to become a clinical nurse practitioner in the medical, surgical field working in hospital, clinical and public health settings.
As an artist, Ann’s paintings and graphic