Start by marking “Shadow Play: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy” as Want to Read:
Shadow Play: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy

Shadow Play: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy

This updated edition for the 50th anniversary of Robert F. Kennedy’s murder explores ignored witness accounts, coerced testimony, bullet-hole evidence, and other issues surrounding the political homicide, and is the basis for the new podcast, The RFK Tapes, which debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart, available now.

On June 4, 1968, just after he had declared victory in the
Paperback, Revised and Updated Edition, 368 pages
Published April 24th 2018 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Play

Start your review of Shadow Play: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy
MA
Dec 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: giveaways, 2018
I admit I enjoy a Kennedy conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but this was long, dragged out and boring
Libby K.
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shadow Play written by William Klaber and Philip Melanson is a excellent publication of what had occurred during the investigation and trial of the assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy. The novel uncovered the inconsistencies with evidence, coerced confessions and the secret disposal of vital evidence two months after the assassination by the LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department). Although the LAPD has never been found guilty of fowl play, all evidence and witnesses say otherwise. The ...more
Kathy Heare Watts
It is hard to believe it has been fifty years, and yet, as a 9-year-old, I remember seeing it as it unfolded on a black and white television.

I won a copy of this book during a Goodreads giveaway. I am under no obligation to leave a review or rating and do so voluntarily. I am paying it forward by passing this book along to a family member who I think will enjoy it too.
Lawrence
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
A tremendous book, less an examination of the evidence than about the history of the prosecution of the accused assassin, Sirhan Sirhan. Although it argues that others were involved in Robert Kennedy's murder, it is neither hagiography nor conspiratorial screed. It professionally argues the evidence that Sirhan may have been a "Manchurian Candidate". Highly recommended.
Janice
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not a big believer in “conspiracy theories “ but I found this book to be fascinating. It certainly seems well-researched and it is definitely well-written. It gives one food for thought that this case was not as cut-and-dried as is commonly presented. A definite recommend.
My thanks to NetGalley for providing me with an arc in exchange for my honest review.
Rob
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Fascinating.
Will
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well documented information on the existence of others who probably shot Robert F. Kennedy. A coup against the electoral process.
R Z
Linda Taylor
Nov 26, 2018
Michael Bress
Aug 11, 2018

• Touch & Go (Tessa Leoni, #2)
  • True Believer (Jeremy Marsh & Lexie Darnell, #1)
  • Killing the Rising Sun: How America Vanquished World War II Japan
  • Unspoken
  • No Easy Target
  • Out of the Silence: After the Crash
  • One Soldier's Story: A Memoir
  • Laura: The Life of Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • The Town That Came A-Courtin'
  • The Time of My Life
  • Financial Peace Revisited
  • This Is How: Proven Aid in Overcoming Shyness, Molestation, Fatness, Spinsterhood, Grief, Disease, Lushery, Decrepitude & More. For Young and Old Alike.
  • No Hard Feelings: The Secret Power of Embracing Emotions at Work
  • The Total Money Makeover Workbook
  • Nectar in a Sieve
  • Carrots and Sticks: Unlock the Power of Incentives to Get Things Done
  • Magic Hour
  • Crisis in the Red Zone: The Story of the Deadliest Ebola Outbreak in History, and of the Outbreaks to Come
William Klaber is a part-time journalist who lives with his wife Jean in upstate New York. In 1990 he joined a group of researchers who were going through the newly opened LAPD files concerning the murder of Robert Kennedy who had been murdered in Los Angeles in 1968 moments after winning the California presidential primary. A young gunman, Sirhan Sirhan, was caught at the scene, but despite of ...more