Start by marking “Rocco (Ruin & Revenge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rocco (Ruin & Revenge, #3)

Rocco

(Ruin & Revenge #3)

Mafia enforcer, Rocco De Lucchi is the best in the business.

Cold, hard and utterly ruthless, Rocco is the most dangerous of men. Feelings are a luxury he cannot afford—until a chance encounter brings him face to face with the only woman who found her way into his heart and touched his soul.

Grace Mantini has spent her whole life running from the mob. Daughter of the boss's
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published January 2nd 2018 by St. Martin's Press

Start your review of Rocco (Ruin & Revenge, #3)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

description
descriptionI LOVED book one in this series (NICO) but was disappointed in book two (LUCA) so this book was a make it or break it book for me. Well, let me just say this author not only made it, she blew it out of the water and ROCCO has now moved up to the top as my favorite book of this series. From beginning to end this was a total pleasure to read.

description

I found this one to be fantastically well written. It was a fairly long book, but It held my attention all the way through. The plot was engaging. Surprisi
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Once upon a time those eyes had looked into her soul, and those lips had touched every part of her body. Once upon a time all that beauty had belonged to her, and then the mob had stolen it away.

I love me a gritty and sexy mafia romance, and man if this book didn't hit the spot. An enforcer, a mafia princess, and an underground power struggle war between rivaling families, all weaving together into a story brimming with sexual tension, action and suspense. Rocco was a page tur
✰ Liz ✰
"Ten years of nothing. And then Grace had walked into his life and had undone it all with a smile.
description

Rocco is the third book in the Ruin and Revenge Series. Although this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a stand-alone. With complex characters, mobster action, and passion, Rocco is an absolute must for mafia romance fans.

description
"There is no light in my soul. It's all darkness."
Rocco De Lucchi is an enforcer for the mob. He was raised to kill and destroy. When he was tasked to tak
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I didn’t want it to end! 😭😭

Everything is right with the world again! It wasn’t perfect, but it so damn close! I floved Rocco and literally did not want it to end. I got to the last page and still tried to flip to the next. Rocco and Grace made that much of an impression.

So, here’s what I loved:
The characters – The main characters were superb together. They’re both fairly complex and so is there relationship. I particularly enjoyed Rocco. He made a great impression on me while reading Luca, so it
Deborah
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it

3.5 to 4*

Having loved Nico and Luca to a lesser extent I was excited but a little apprehensive about reading this and as a result I pushed back starting but once I had it didn’t take me long to get engrossed in the story.

Grace Mancini is the daughter of a high ranking New York mafia boss but she’s living in Las Vegas, having spent her youth in blissful ignorance believing her father to be just a business man her world came crashing down years later.
At 10 years old her and her younger brother Tom
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I immediately dived into Rocco, the third book in the Ruin and Revenge series upon completion of Luca. I was curious to learn how this story would unfold as the hero of this installment was a cold-blooded killer. The second most feared enforcer for the mob. I met him in the previous installment and I recognized that beneath his cold-blooded exterior he harboured deep-seated pain and I was desirous of learning what made him tick. What I learned was heart-breaking and painful.

Rocco knew only pain
Esther
ARC provided my NetGalley and publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Brief overview and then some of my thoughts/issues with the book.

Rocco worked for Grace's father. Rocco was hired by Grace's father as a driver for his children. There was a ten age difference. Grace was ten when she first laid eyes on Rocco and became infatuated immediately. At age sixteen Grace and Rocco's friendship evolved into love and a relationship. Unbeknowest to Grace her father was part of the mafia (she thought h
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia, 2017
Bring me the biggest, baddest, scariest Hero and I’ve gotta read it! I just love to read about the emotionally challenged men and watch them fall for that one person who reaches past the barriers no one else can touch. This is what you get with Rocco aka Frankie and Grace.

Rocco was orphaned at age 6 and then adopted by Cesare De Lucchi. Cesare didn’t want a son, he wanted a killing machine for the mafia. He provided Rocco with everything a little boy could love and then cruelly stripped it all a
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Re-read (paperback edition) 5/21/2018
I still love this series! Am bummed we haven't heard anything about the next installment (or even if this series will continue.) I would love to get a story for Mikey. The way things ended with Tiffany, it needs it's own story Please! And Paolo, I can definitely see him as a made man later on down the line. And if we just so happen to get a little more of Luca's growing family again or Mia and Nico's maybe ooor Rocco and Grace's? The more the merrier!
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
I have been hooked on this series since book one and have fallen for each one of the hunky male leads. They are all just as yummy as their covers promise!

Rocco has made a few ominous appearances in previous books - mainly Luca's - and he is full on dark and twisty. His childhood, his family, the work he takes on. It all adds up to make a man with a lot of scars, both inside and out.

Grace was the only light in his life and even that was fleeting. When his world comes crashing down around him, Ro
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Rocco and Grace have a past, but get back together with lots of drama and hot sex. There's someone running around trying to kidnap her and kill her family. The flashback to their past was nicely done, but it did drag in places. Not sure which of the crew I want to get a HEA next.
Malene
**4.5 Stars**
I knew Rocco would be amazing based on the two previous books in the Ruin and Revenge series. Frankie is Rocco’s mobster name. In the Nico and Luca books he was portrayed as a brutal soulless killer and in Rocco I got the whole background story and why he is the way he is. It was gritty and dark. It all goes back to his father. He made Rocco into Frankie the enforcer. The killer. Starting when he was a kid. To his father Rocco was a toy and not his son. He beat every emotion out of
♥Rachel♥
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-book
3.5 Stars
Francoise
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was fantastic, I absolutely devoured it! Rocco and Grace’s story was exhilarating, stunning, heartbreaking and incredibly suspenseful, definitely one of the most captivating mafia romance I have ever read. Grace Mantini is a reluctant Mafia princess. She is the daughter of the underboss of a powerful New York crime family, but has never accepted her family’s “line of business”, she can’t deal with the violence and the mafia politics. She has made a life for herself in Vegas, away from ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Rocco by Sarah Castille is book Three in the "Ruin & Revenge" series. This is the story of Rocco and Grace. I have read the other books in this series but feel this can easily be a standalone book.
Rocco works for Grace's father and when she was a kid he would be the one her father assigned to drive them and look after them. Grace didn't know exactly who her father was other than a successful business man. When Grace is around 16 years old her feelings for Rocco take on a more adult theme for he
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
I was a bit bored at the beginning of this one, especially as I'm not a fan of flash backs of too much pushing away in my book......but when it got started it GOT started!

Rocco/Frankie was forged as a Delucci enforcer under the harshest of circumstances,trained to believe that emotions made him weak he had fallen in love with a young girl but when that ended he turned back into the cold blooded hard man he was trained to be.

Grace loved Rocco without knowing exactly what he did, she was brutally
Lover of Romance
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Rocco the third and most recent addition to the Ruin and Revenge series, comes up with a story that delves into depth of darkness and emotion, a couple torn apart by circumstances and now they have a way to be together if they don't get killed first

Rocco was a story I was very eagerly looking forward to especially since I have enjoyed the way that this author has explored this series. I never know what to expect with her stories and Rocco
Emily
Rocco De Lucchi loved only one woman, Grace Mantini and when she left his heart went with him. Years later Rocco is near her again, but his bitterness for her has grown and he only focuses on his job. Thrown together by circumstance, Grace sees Rocco has changed and is not the man she remembers. When a betrayal happens and Grace is thrown into it, Rocco is again by her side but can each other put the pieces of their past together to have any hopes of a future?

This had a major twist I was not ant
Casey
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series so much! Another fantastic book from Sarah Castille. I never want to leave this world! Readers are going to love this one. Thank you so much to Sarah Castille for giving me the honor of beta reading another amazing book, this one is a must read!
Elaine
For years, Grace Mantini was chauffeured to and from school with her brother by Rocco. He’s almost a decade older than her but the attraction between them is hot and they succumb to temptation once she is sixteen years old. That was before she discovered her father is a mob boss . . . . and that Rocco was a made man. Determined to leave the mob world behind her, Grace has made a new life for herself without her father or Rocco in it.

Years later, Grace’s new life and her family’s mob life collide
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Sexy mafia enforcer and the daughter of one of the mob’s top men get a second chance in Rocco. The third book in the Ruin & Revenge series by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sarah Castille is full of danger and suspense.

When Grace Mantini learned the truth behind not only her father’s ties to the mob, but also her lover’s, she ran. She ran and never looked back. But now a funeral has put her back in Rocco De Lucchi’s sights. Sh
Expresso
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Team Rocco here!!

I know I say it after every release, but Rocco is my favorite! I can’t believe each stand-alone in this series is better than the last. I must admit, Rocco, is my favorite because we “see” his pain. He wears it like a mantle of pride! What can I say? I have a heart for wounded heroes! And the woooossaaaa moment???!!! Heroine has her share of wounds! Can you say Mafia perfection?

Rocco’s story is darker than previous releases. Castille does justice to both the hero and heroine in
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Who you are and who I am...light and dark...it would never have worked."

I'm loving the Ruin & Revenge series. But I must say, Rocco is my favorite so far. I can't resist a broken bad boy and this one broke me. After being inside his head and learning what he suffered as a child, I wanted so much for him. I wanted Grace for him...

Grace fell in love with Rocco when she was only 10 years old. They shared a love for music, especially Sinatra. They were friends and later more. But a tragic ev
A Klue
Let me get a few things out of the way...right away, folks. As an avid mafia romance reader, I’ve definitely got my preferences as well as things I’d rather avoid in my romantic reads. Learning Rocco was 20 and Gracie, the heroine, was only 10 when they first met bothered me. Especially when he kissed the back of her hand when they were first introduced and a joke was made by her father she likely wouldn’t mind him being her new driver now. That came across creepy to me, not cute. Then her losin ...more
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
Yep. This series is still AMAZING.

Rocco was HOT. I mean, talk about "protector to the nth degree." He was one guy you didn't want to mess with, and yet, Grace stood up to him like no one had, and he was powerless to ever be mean to her. LOVED that.

I really felt for Grace; she had physical and mental scars that she had to deal with, but she sure didn't take any guff from anyone, and for that, I admired her.

Sarah truly did an excellent job of describing emotions. I'm pretty sure I felt everything
Nadine Bookaholic
Love, Love, LOVE this series!

Rocco is an enforcer, part of the De Lucchi family, the lowest a person can be because he isn't technically part of the family. My heart broke when we are told about his past and his father. Can he ever truly be good enough for Grace, the Mob Princess?

You can see my full review along with a #giveaway here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Feel Nothing Crowns

There is something that I love about a series that has an over-arching plot line while giving readers standalones with each book. Maybe it is all the sub-plots the author has to juggle. Maybe it is the satisfaction of getting a completely story but also being forced to wait for the final big resolution. Either way, this series has been one of my favorite, for the plot as well as this mafia world the author has created.

Rocco is an enforcer in
Blodeuedd Finland
I was hesitant, I mean he is a criminal! And not just any criminal. He is a mafia enforcer, and he will pull the trigger without blinking. As you can see this was my first trip to the darker side of romance, I guess gangsters need love too. So at first I was all, he kills people! *eyes wide* But dang it, he managed to steal my heart! Told you, a thief too.

Rocco as you might have guess is a criminal. He kills people. He break their knees and he was raised to feel nothing. And he is SO alpha. Poss
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Honor, betrayal and love make a complicated combination…

I am fascinated by this genre where men and women, while not glorified as they walk on the wrong side of the law, are given humanity, emotions, that are sometimes hard to reconcile with their actions. It is a brutal world where loyalty and family is everything and a misstep is deadly…

What happens when lovers are separated yet love remains? Rocco and Grace’s chemistry was clear even as they found themselves with a line between them that neit
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

I have mixed feelings about this book... I think perhaps Mafia Romance may not be my cup of tea (I think it's because my husband binge watches The Sopranos constantly so over the past ten years I've had my fair share of wiseguys). It took me a while to get into the book, but about 35% in I was fully committed and enjoyed the ride, but it wasn't an easy one. While it's the third book in the series, it read ok as a standalone, though I thi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Empires and Kings (Mafia #1)
  • Caged (Mastered, #4)
  • Unwound (Mastered, #2)
  • All You Need (Need You, #3)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Unraveled (Mastered, #3)
  • Bound (Mastered, #1)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)
  • Hetch (Men of S.W.A.T. #1)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • Contract Signed (Triggerman, Inc. #1)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)
  • Just What I Needed (Need You, #2)
  • Redemption Road (Vicious Cycle, #2)
  • Heated (Most Wanted, #2)
  • Vicious Cycle (Vicious Cycle, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies.

Ruin & Revenge (3 books)
  • Nico (Ruin & Revenge, #1)
  • Luca (Ruin & Revenge, #2)

News & Interviews