Start by marking “It's Time to Remember, America!: Connecting the Past with the Present” as Want to Read:
It's Time to Remember, America!: Connecting the Past with the Present

It's Time to Remember, America!: Connecting the Past with the Present

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
It is no secret that the history of America as a nation has been largely rewritten and reshaped in recent years. It's Time to Remember, America is not just a statement or a warning or an admonition. It is an invitation to recall those who established a system of government such as the world had never known and where the biblical worldview formed a common thread. Yes, it's ...more
Published April 28th 1999 by Horizon Books Publishers (first published April 1999)

To ask other readers questions about It's Time to Remember, America!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Time to Remember, America!

Ashley Tetzlaff
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone, Christians, People interested in America's founding
Written by Ashley Elizabeth Blair Tetzlaff for Reader's Favorite.

In his book, It’s Time to Remember, America! Connecting the Past with the Present, Michael R. Myers demonstrates the Christian heritage of our country through government and personal documents written by our founders, early presidents, and other influential characters. It’s Time to Remember covers subjects like: America, the Bible, God, Government, Character, and Unity. Each chapter opens with the definition of the chapter words (
Gena Lott
Aug 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I loved this book. Politics are not my bag! But this book, using primary documentation to discuss the founding of America on Christian principles, was exciting and thought provoking. The author went to great lengths to focus his work substantiating his position that our country has strayed from the original design set for it by the founding Fathers.
Finally, my ideas about what is wrong with our great nation, in writing!
Tina DePalma