Start by marking “Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)

Wolf Tales IV

(Wolf Tales #4)

Cross Into A Realm Where Pleasure Rules The Night--And The Most Dangerous Passions Have Yet To Be Unleashed. . .

When Tinker McClintock is assigned to track down a young woman who has no idea of her Chanku heritage, he intends it to be a job like any other. But wolf rescue specialist Lisa Quinn arouses in him an intense and immediate attraction that cannot be denied. Her in
Published July 1st 2007 by Aphrodisia (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tales IV, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tales IV

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
May 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a word to the average reader, be prepared to step into a different shifter world. And, this series is so hot it should make an e-reader melt! I don't even know what abbreviations to use for the relationships in this series.

The Chanku are a lost race of shapeshifters. Slowly, the core group of Chanku is discovering other Chanku and helping them make the change to being a shapeshifter. While the books center around a couple, the rest of the pack are supporting characters.
Jane
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kate Douglas bills these as erotic fiction. I beg to differ but I mean that as a compliment.

Is Wolf Tale 4 hot? Oh ya! Is there lots of sex? Definitely. There's also great character development, a plot and a strong and well developed back story, and those are things that, at least in my experience, you don't normally find in modern day "erotica".

Lisa and Tinker are fully developed characters with real motivations, hang-ups and history and they draw on an interesting cast, both the Pack Dynamics
Rhonda
Jun 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2009
The Chanku saga continues in the fourth installment of the Wolf Tales series. This novel is the story of Tinker McClintock, who seeks out Lisa Quinn and teaches her of her Chanku heritage. Lisa resides in Colorado and works at a wolf sanctuary. At this particular sanctuary, wolves have been turning up missing and Lisa's boss has been pointing the finger at her, because he has seen her out late at night in areas she shouldn't be in just looking at the wolves. She can't tell him, but the reason sh ...more
Susan
May 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Review: Wolf Tales IV is a lusciously arousing tale that will captivate your senses and send you heart racing with erotic delight. The Chanku heritage is being found in more people and the pack is sending out Tinker McClintock to see if Lisa Quinn possesses the special ability to shapeshift. Lisa has finally found a job that she feels more content with, but knows there is something missing in her life. She discovers her Chanku abilities when Tinker initiates her into the world of Chanku by shari ...more
Anita
Feb 08, 2010 rated it liked it
This book is erotica, so if that's not your thing, stop reading.

So, this is book 4 in an erotica series about a polyamourous werewolf pack. In this book, Tinker finds his mate, Lisa, who happens to work at a wolf sanctuary where some shady stuff has been going on. Tinker and the rest of Pack Dynamics help catch the bad guys, and along the way, there are some very steamy sex scenes.

The erotica in this book can be a little over the top. Not only is there every combination of two women and two men,
Heather Watkins
Jan 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Lisa goes to Colorado after living in Florida hoping to find what is left empty in her life. She lives on a sanctuary taking care of wolves. She thinks living at the wolf sanctuary will help her fill this hollow or the emptiness in her life.

Tinker, who is the packmate in San Francisco, is sent to Lisa after learning she too is Chanku discovering from her brother who recently joined the pack from Maine.

Something is going on at the sanctuary. She just can't put her hands on it. Tinker helps her
Ms Unknown
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This series was mentioned to me by a new friend. I have always been into this genre with were creatures and the like. Wolf Tales is very different to most I have read though, Kate has brought the love and passion that is a part of a polyamorous relationship. It is not simply an erotic story but also something for the soul. To express the needs and wants of the more carnal side.
Aside from that the characters are well thought out, they are not perfect stereotypes but have flaws, something relatabl
Cindy
Jan 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keepers, ebook
Chanku are very, very, VERY hot shifters! Be warned, if same sex relationships bother you, stay away.

I loved them all but I think Chanku Fallen in SB2 is my favorite. These are keepers

Chanku series
Wolf Tales VIII
Bridget
Jan 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormel
This book got rather good reviews and the first third of the book was enjoyable...then it moved into the not interesting category pretty quick. Maybe it's me, but it was such a transparent plot, there was no anticipation or build up - just pretty dull. I skipped through the last half hoping to discover something more, but no luck.
Alisa
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh Tinker, how tall, dark, handsome and dead sexy you are. Lisa is pretty awesome as well.. love the dreams and the tie-in with books 2 (Tinker) and 3 (Lisa). Tinker is just the person to help Lisa learn all types of things.... not just why her wolves are disappearing.. ;)
Angel
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Tinker and Lisa's story was awesome. To say the least, it was amazing. When you first figure out what's going on with them you won't believe it bc it's not the norm. But you soon realize that this will be a very interesting story... I also love that Tinker finally got his happily ever after
Betsy
Feb 05, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
As a longtime reader of shapeshifter stories I am delighted to say that there are still a few surprises out there. This book is CRAZY and I am saying that smiling. WOW. Just crazy, so bad that it is amusing.
Cynthia Vandewall
May 04, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kate-douglas
I liked Tinker's story. He was much more caring than I thought from the previous stories.
Joyce
Sep 10, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, series, paranormal
It would have been better if they were actually hunted instead of just trapped on the sanctuary..am actually disappointed in this series.. Oh well. I liked one and three maybe five will be better..
Jean
Apr 16, 2009 rated it liked it
Pretty standard for this series. Hot, but not particularly deep.
Brenda
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kate-douglas
Tinker is my favorite out of the Wolf Tales! Thanks Kate for this amazing series...
Brenda :)
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Tinker. Strong sexy and funny.
Ember Case
Chelsea
Apr 11, 2010
Tina Christopher
Jan 18, 2012
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Mortal Seductions (Mortal, #2)
  • Sexy Beast 9 (Sexy Beast #9)
  • Wicked Hot
  • Kiss of the Wolf
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • Checkmate (Mates, #2)
  • Lyon (The Lords of Satyr, #3)
  • Blood Rose (Blood, #2)
  • Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction
  • The Seeking Kiss (Midnight Playground, #1)
  • Shameless Embraces (Bound Hearts, #6-7)
  • Voyeur
  • Hanging by a Moment (Were Watching, #2)
  • Pleasure Bound
  • Chasing Her Tail
Some people just seem to know they are meant to write, but it can still take a while to figure out exactly what their career will entail. Kate Douglas started out writing radio copy for a country western radio station in 1972, wrote and illustrated an educational cartoon strip for the American Mosquito Control Association for a number of years, was a newspaper reporter for a small town weekly wher ...more

Wolf Tales (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1)
  • Chanku Rising (Wolf Tales #1.5)
  • Wolf Tales Interlude: The Gift
  • Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2)
  • Chanku Dawn (Wolf Tales, #2.5)
  • Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3)
  • Chanku Fallen (Wolf Tales #3.5)
  • Chanku Journey (Wolf Tales, #4.5)
  • Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)
  • Chanku Destiny (Wolf Tales, #5.5)